Author Topic: Portugal - is it nice and worth a visit?  (Read 7458 times)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Portugal - is it nice and worth a visit?
« on: May 17, 2017, 03:12:02 AM »
hey is portugal nice? worth a visit?  

good women?

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Hey Falco..
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 03:43:30 AM »
Da bess.

Great weather, great food, cheap prices, a lot of brazillian whores, main population are portuguese (catholics) and not a mix of cultures, races and religions, that tear appart any chance of a social peacefull enviroment.

Lisbon and Oporto are mandatory visits. Algarve is good for beach only and partying, although in August is Land of confusion there. A lot of brit milfs looking for free cock there during that time.

rocco-x

• Getbig III
  • when all else fails just blame it on the "man"
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 03:56:44 AM »
One of the many bucket list places of mine. My boy Sevarino has dual citizenship since that's his place of birth. Always telling me to just go one summer and sorta "wing it"...

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 04:09:24 AM »
Da bess.

Great weather, great food, cheap prices, a lot of brazillian whores, main population are portuguese (catholics) and not a mix of cultures, races and religions, that tear appart any chance of a social peacefull enviroment.

Lisbon and Oporto are mandatory visits. Algarve is good for beach only and partying, although in August is Land of confusion there. A lot of brit milfs looking for free cock there during that time.

WHAT WHAT WHAT

holy hell sounds like my sort of place, srs 100%

whats a good time to come visit

PS - is being white and tall a good thing or a bad thing as a foreigner

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 04:16:45 AM »
what if the women expect you to look like ronaldo  :-\

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 04:17:54 AM »
Brought a visit last year nearby the Serra da Estrela mountains.

Pros: beautiful country, nice weather, good people, lovely brunettes (too bad many of them are fatties).
Cons: many don't pay attention on the roads and they treat their dogs like shit.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 07:03:37 AM »
WHAT WHAT WHAT

holy hell sounds like my sort of place, srs 100%

whats a good time to come visit

PS - is being white and tall a good thing or a bad thing as a foreigner

Average male height here is 5.9".
6.2" is tall.
We are almost all caucasians. Most hebrews have the same religious and moral values as the general population, and are employed, trying to live a honest life.
Crime is low, and is mostly a major city concern. Violent crime in almost non-existent.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2017, 07:10:18 AM »
In Portuga?

Q

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2017, 07:20:07 AM »
Brought a visit last year nearby the Serra da Estrela mountains.

Pros: beautiful country, nice weather, good people, lovely brunettes (too bad many of them are fatties).
Cons: many don't pay attention on the roads and they treat their dogs like shit.

Yes, we drive on public roads like it's a track-day, and i am one of them. 
    Animal protection laws have changed alot in the last few years; it is a crime now to kill a dog. Can get jail time for that. Culturally people treat dogs like dogs (not saying they are mistreated) and not like humans, and i tottally agree with that.
    Many dog attacks on people are caused by treating the animal like the world gravitates around him. He perceives he is the alpha male and tries to go up in the social hierarchy. Then shit happens.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2017, 07:21:53 AM »
In Portuga?

No. Great ass nontheless.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2017, 07:26:55 AM »
what about the gyms?

and do they have levrone supplements? theyre really big in europe

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2017, 07:33:38 AM »
what about the gyms?

i hear you can get the stuff levrone really uses just about anywhere ;)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2017, 07:52:32 AM »
    Yes, we drive on public roads like it's a track-day, and i am one of them. 
    Animal protection laws have changed alot in the last few years; it is a crime now to kill a dog. Can get jail time for that. Culturally people treat dogs like dogs (not saying they are mistreated) and not like humans, and i tottally agree with that.
    Many dog attacks on people are caused by treating the animal like the world gravitates around him. He perceives he is the alpha male and tries to go up in the social hierarchy. Then shit happens.

They don't turn their head when they approach a crossing, like they're drunk or sleep deprived, LOL

I'm not saying that you should treat a dog like a human, but keeping a dog lined outside 24/7 is insane. Many look far from being healthy.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2017, 07:59:33 AM »
what about the gyms?

Nerver heard about levrone line here. Not even in portuguese internet shops.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2017, 08:02:16 AM »
i hear you can get the stuff levrone really uses just about anywhere ;)

Not quite. Every gym has one dealer, usually the owner. Most suplement stores are fronts for steroid dealling. You can get 6 years in jail for selling, so a lot of them only sell you something if they know you are thrust wordy.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2017, 08:08:01 AM »
They don't turn their head when they approach a crossing, like they're drunk or sleep deprived, LOL

I'm not saying that you should treat a dog like a human, but keeping a dog lined outside 24/7 is insane. Many look far from being healthy.

Drunk yes. Many people drive drunk.

Yes, you see a lot of dogs lined for months or years, specially in interior regions like Serra da Estrela. I am tottaly against that,, the only animal you should keep on a leash are women.
    I have had two dogs when i was a kid, and they were always free. Hate to see caged birds also. Animals should not be deprived of their freedom.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2017, 08:13:54 AM »
Not quite. Every gym has one dealer, usually the owner. Most suplement stores are fronts for steroid dealling. You can get 6 years in jail for selling, so a lot of them only sell you something if they know you are thrust wordy.

You would think thrust wordy people would avoid illegal activity, but their thrust wordiness ironically perpetuates this type of behavior.
Y

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2017, 08:39:29 AM »
You would think thrust wordy people would avoid illegal activity, but their thrust wordiness ironically perpetuates this type of behavior.

We lived many decades under fascism and repression. It is in our DNA to be against the system, and don't thrust the public institutions.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2017, 08:45:43 AM »

Every now and then i go to Germany. I gave up trying to drive there because i must be paying constant attention to speed limit, and not the road itself, cars and pedrestrians like i do in Portugal. Main focus there is speed limit. It's like if i run over someone but i was under the speed limit, it's ok. Crazy traffic rules. I just don't compute their ways.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: Portugal - is it nice and worth a visit?
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2017, 01:30:33 PM »
strong thread name change, shadow mod

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2017, 01:38:24 PM »
Out of all the food in the world Portuguese restaurants are way in the lead. 

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2017, 02:01:29 PM »
Drunk yes. Many people drive drunk.

Yes, you see a lot of dogs lined for months or years, specially in interior regions like Serra da Estrela. I am tottaly against that,, the only animal you should keep on a leash are women.
    I have had two dogs when i was a kid, and they were always free. Hate to see caged birds also. Animals should not be deprived of their freedom.

That's good to hear. I have family living there, and they adopted 2 street dogs. First they were pretty distrustful to humans due their upbringing, but now +5 years later they became loyal & playful dogs, full of energy.

Every now and then i go to Germany. I gave up trying to drive there because i must be paying constant attention to speed limit, and not the road itself, cars and pedrestrians like i do in Portugal. Main focus there is speed limit. It's like if i run over someone but i was under the speed limit, it's ok. Crazy traffic rules. I just don't compute their ways.

Interesting, since Germany is known for a high speed limit of 130 km/hour (81 miles/hour), while the limit Portugal is 120 km/hour (correct me if I'm wrong). They don't check for speed in Portugal?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2017, 02:47:13 PM »
yes it's worth visiting before it gets ruined by the growing popularity it is receiving lately. cheap food and wines and some beautiful locals to see.

Too bad the country is still ass backwards regarding bullfighting.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2017, 03:21:41 PM »
yes it's worth visiting before it gets ruined by the growing popularity it is receiving lately. cheap food and wines and some beautiful locals to see.

Too bad the country is still ass backwards regarding bullfighting.

Wow, didn't know they stopped bullfighting there.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2017, 04:03:26 PM »
We didn't.