Author Topic: The Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory (aka The Big Lie)  (Read 224108 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: The Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory
« Reply #400 on: February 22, 2018, 05:20:02 PM »
Before I watch these 16 minutes worth of clips, what are they supposed to show?  And did you watch them yourself? 

-No need to watch all of either clip. I did watch most of them myself because I wanted to get a better sense of how Dana Loesch comes off to people rather than to judge her solely on last night's performance. I find her irritating to listen to, not because of what she says so much as how she says it. After watching those videos and several others available on YouTube, I can see where she might need protection and why she might get death treats.

It seems I may have misspoke regarding what Limbaugh said about David Hogg. I cannot find the article I took it from which it too bad because I'd like to know if I misread it or if the article lied. "Radio commentator Rush Limbaugh  has stayed away from the "child actors" meme but does argue that the students are being used: "Everything they’re doing is right out of the Democrat Party’s various playbooks. It has the same enemies: the NRA and guns.” Doug Stanglin and Christal Hayes, USA TODAY

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #401 on: February 22, 2018, 05:33:24 PM »
-No need to watch all of either clip. I did watch most of them myself because I wanted to get a better sense of how Dana Loesch comes off to people rather than to judge her solely on last night's performance. I find her irritating to listen to, not because of what she says so much as how she says it. After watching those videos and several others available on YouTube, I can see where she might need protection and why she might get death treats.

It seems I may have misspoke regarding what Limbaugh said about David Hogg. I cannot find the article I took it from which it too bad because I'd like to know if I misread it or if the article lied. "Radio commentator Rush Limbaugh  has stayed away from the "child actors" meme but does argue that the students are being used: "Everything they’re doing is right out of the Democrat Party’s various playbooks. It has the same enemies: the NRA and guns.” Doug Stanglin and Christal Hayes, USA TODAY

You understand why she got death threats, because she's irritating.  That speaks volumes. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #402 on: February 22, 2018, 05:37:50 PM »
That is factually incorrect.  When it comes to the use of force to silence opposing political viewpoints, that is a liberal not conservative problem. It is in no way, shape, or form and "equal" problem. 

I challenge you to cite numerous instances of college Republicans using force to silence liberal speakers.  I can give you about 20 instances of liberals doing that on college campuses. 

Where did I say it was an equal problem? Also, I made a point of saying that these acts of violence are most often the work of extremists regardless of political viewpoints. As an example, the fellow who drove his car into the crowd in Charlottesville killing Heather Heyer, does not IMO represent the right. He's an extreme nut-job who sided with the fascist in that protest.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: February 22, 2018, 05:57:18 PM »
Where did I say it was an equal problem? Also, I made a point of saying that these acts of violence are most often the work of extremists regardless of political viewpoints. As an example, the fellow who drove his car into the crowd in Charlottesville killing Heather Heyer, does not IMO represent the right. He's an extreme nut-job who sided with the fascist in that protest.

When I mentioned Loesch getting death threats, you said this:

Violence is not limited liberal extremists anymore than is it to far right conservatives.

I disagree that it is liberal extremists who are increasingly fascist.  It's mainstream liberals who are advocating censorship and using violence to silence opposing viewpoints.  It has become a liberal hallmark.  It's dangerous, particularly because so many young people are involved. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #404 on: February 22, 2018, 07:11:48 PM »
She had to move last year because of death threats.  Liberals can be some violent, fascist mofos. 
X2
The most racist, violent, aggressive people are demoncrats.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: February 22, 2018, 07:51:55 PM »
X2
The most racist, violent, aggressive people are demoncrats.

Ironic isn't it?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: February 22, 2018, 08:44:49 PM »
Ironic isn't it?
Equality for all, except if you disagree with us!!! >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: February 22, 2018, 10:12:58 PM »

Exactly. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #408 on: February 23, 2018, 02:48:09 AM »
Please address this question Prime.

LOL

Please link to where Rush accused the kid of not being a student at the school. Should be easy, he puts the written transcripts of his radio shows online.
a

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: February 23, 2018, 06:30:24 AM »
Dana great speech at cpac. A little theatrical at points but dead on.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/27469/watch-dana-loesch-unloads-media-cpac-you-love-mass-amanda-prestigiacomo?amp

Shapiro killed it as well. Slight disagreement on his continual use of the Charlestown incident but great speech overall.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/27485/watch-shapiros-electrifying-speech-cpac-daily-wire?amp

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: February 23, 2018, 11:20:37 AM »
You understand why she got death threats, because she's irritating.  That speaks volumes. 

Do you enjoy twisting my words? I did not say that she got death treats because she's irritating. She's irritating to me because IMO her voice is shrill and because she speaks over people. In one video I watched but did not post, Dana harasses a woman she wants to interview trying to get her to submit to the interview after the woman made it clear she was not interested.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: February 23, 2018, 11:30:18 AM »

He can't because it never happened. Got retracted/apologized by the radio show that said it but others picked it up and either don't care enough to check on it/simply lying and their followers eat it up with complete blinders. Scary how there is no accountability for them as they continue to mold the brains of many in our nation.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: February 23, 2018, 11:32:00 AM »
When I mentioned Loesch getting death threats, you said this:

I disagree that it is liberal extremists who are increasingly fascist.  It's mainstream liberals who are advocating censorship and using violence to silence opposing viewpoints.  It has become a liberal hallmark.  It's dangerous, particularly because so many young people are involved. 

You are entitled to your opinion. I happen to differ with you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: February 23, 2018, 11:37:33 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: February 23, 2018, 11:38:40 AM »
He can't because it never happened. Got retracted/apologized by the radio show that said it but others picked it up and either don't care enough to check on it/simply lying and their followers eat it up with complete blinders. Scary how there is no accountability for them as they continue to mold the brains of many in our nation.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: February 23, 2018, 11:42:06 AM »

Huh? When did I say equality for all? I don't believe that's possible.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: February 23, 2018, 12:24:18 PM »
If David Hogg is not a student at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, wouldn't it be easy enough to prove? It appears that far-right conspiracy theorist, including Rush Limbaugh don't bother to fact check their stories before broadcasting them.

Why would you immediately accuse Limbaugh of not fact checking before broadcasting then you don't fact check before broadcasting on the internet?

You "misspoke", lol? No you believed in what you said and insulted him and are now saying you "misspoke". Punk line from someone who can't admit they were wrong and did not care enough to fact check.

Typical of a "far left conspiracy theorist" like yourself.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: February 23, 2018, 03:05:21 PM »
You are entitled to your opinion. I happen to differ with you.

My opinion is supported by a plethora of facts.  For example, I can give you numerous instances of what has been happening on college campuses around the country.

I also challenged you to find me multiple instances of college Republican kids using force to try and censor liberal speakers. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #418 on: February 23, 2018, 03:49:02 PM »
It seems I may have misspoke regarding what Limbaugh said about David Hogg.

How can you misspeak about something that you have no idea of what was said?
a

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: February 23, 2018, 03:49:15 PM »
Why would you immediately accuse Limbaugh of not fact checking before broadcasting then you don't fact check before broadcasting on the internet?

You "misspoke", lol? No you believed in what you said and insulted him and are now saying you "misspoke". Punk line from someone who can't admit they were wrong and did not care enough to fact check.

Typical of a "far left conspiracy theorist" like yourself.

I'm going to try and avoid using an expletive as a response.

You're description of who I am is erroneous.  I'm not typical nor am I a "far left conspiracy theorist" in any way. As I've stated before, you don't know me.

If you don't like my admission, so be it. I don't like your characterization of me. I don't like how you convolute what I post in order to create your responses.    

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #420 on: February 23, 2018, 03:55:05 PM »
My opinion is supported by a plethora of facts.  For example, I can give you numerous instances of what has been happening on college campuses around the country.

I also challenged you to find me multiple instances of college Republican kids using force to try and censor liberal speakers. 

Proceed with your offer.

Who are you to challenge me about something I never wrote or said?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: February 23, 2018, 07:00:12 PM »
Huh? When did I say equality for all? I don't believe that's possible.
Racist bastard!!! >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: February 24, 2018, 05:38:17 AM »
I'm going to try and avoid using an expletive as a response.

You're description of who I am is erroneous.  I'm not typical nor am I a "far left conspiracy theorist" in any way. As I've stated before, you don't know me.

If you don't like my admission, so be it. I don't like your characterization of me. I don't like how you convolute what I post in order to create your responses.    
Lol, guy gets angry over being called a "left-wing conspiracy theorist" after insulting another individual (Rush) by calling him a "right-wing conspiracy theorist". You are very typical that is for sure.

I'm not Rush's biggest fan (he's alright) but "you don't know him". I can say I know more about you then you do about him. You don't respect people enough to actually listen to them without throwing around false accusations.

Your post classifies for "meltdown" status.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: February 24, 2018, 05:53:25 AM »
Proceed with your offer.

Who are you to challenge me about something I never wrote or said?
You don't even realize what you post/respond to or just a huge cop-out.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #424 on: February 24, 2018, 07:45:57 AM »
I am glad we are on the topic of CNN...
Emails released. Looks more like the kid was getting used by his dad. Doesn't look like CNN did anything wrong with this one. The question wasn't "scripted". They said he could use one of his own questions just not able to use all of them for time concerns. Dad almost appeared to try and become the kids "agent". Sent an email to Tucker that appears to have left out context/other lines. Bad look/move.