Author Topic: The Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory (aka The Big Lie)  (Read 224425 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: The Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory
« Reply #950 on: March 01, 2019, 05:21:03 PM »
Did Trump write "to pay off hookers" in the memo space? You and I have no idea what those checks were written for, your hatred of Trump forces you to believe a convicted liar.

Where is the memo space? Is it the blacked out section at the bottom of the check? I doubt Trump would incriminate himself by identifying the purpose of the check as being to reimburse Cohn for hush money he paid to a hooker. But then, he sometimes does and says some pretty idiotic things. A good question might be why is the memo section redacted?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #951 on: March 01, 2019, 05:46:09 PM »
Where is the memo space? Is it the blacked out section at the bottom of the check? I doubt Trump would incriminate himself by identifying the purpose of the check as being to reimburse Cohn for hush money he paid to a hooker. But then, he sometimes does and says some pretty idiotic things. A good question might be why is the memo section redacted?

the blacked out part is account info and likely routing number

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #952 on: March 01, 2019, 06:19:37 PM »
Did Trump write "to pay off hookers" in the memo space? You and I have no idea what those checks were written for, your hatred of Trump forces you to believe a convicted liar.

He needs to loosen his collar and breathe.

Typical cuckoldian dem.    Fuck the BSLEO. 

FTN.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #953 on: March 01, 2019, 06:54:21 PM »
He needs to loosen his collar and breathe.

Typical cuckoldian dem.    Fuck the BSLEO. 

FTN.

There will be no cone wearing for me. I'm very claustrophobic.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #954 on: March 01, 2019, 06:59:31 PM »
Trumptards should try to keep in mind that Republicans started investigating Clinton over a real estate deal and ended up impeaching him for lying about getting a blowjob

There are so many potential things for which Trump could be impeached or even indicted

His entire family is basically a multigenerational crime family

#S.D.N.Y

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #955 on: March 01, 2019, 07:37:58 PM »

???

:P

:'(

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #956 on: March 01, 2019, 07:55:11 PM »

Do you think Trump should have paid Cohen in cash?

I guess the only real way to tell is to pull Cohens bank records and see if those amounts went out of the account also or just into it. Since we're pulling Cohens bank records, we might as well investigate any other suspicious activity discovered while we're at it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #957 on: March 02, 2019, 06:05:57 AM »
Trumptards should try to keep in mind that Republicans started investigating Clinton over a real estate deal and ended up impeaching him for lying about getting a blowjob

There are so many potential things for which Trump could be impeached or even indicted

#S.D.N.Y

You really are the product of an evening of mindless sibling passion, coupled with a decade or more of arduous drug ingestion.

In plain speech, a typical liberal. 

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #958 on: March 02, 2019, 08:55:34 AM »
You really are the product of an evening of mindless sibling passion, coupled with a decade or more of arduous drug ingestion.

In plain speech, a typical liberal. 

Shoulda just stopped......it was perfect on it's own 8)

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #959 on: March 02, 2019, 09:28:51 AM »
Shoulda just stopped......it was perfect on it's own 8)

Well, given that I used some "big" words, I though it best to dumb it down for him.   ;)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #960 on: March 02, 2019, 10:11:33 AM »

#S.D.N.Y

I thought it was supposed to be about Russian collusion?  Now you libtards have moved on from that embarrassment and want to just investigate his whole life desperate to find something...anything to get him.  Be careful because if we start investigating every politician's life I'm sure many of your democrat butt buddies are going down fast.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #961 on: March 02, 2019, 10:19:09 AM »
I thought it was supposed to be about Russian collusion?  Now you libtards have moved on from that embarrassment and want to just investigate his whole life desperate to find something...anything to get him.  Be careful because if we start investigating every politician's life I'm sure many of your democrat butt buddies are going down fast.

It's all kabuki theater, no way politicians are going to let this thing get out of hand, will shed to much light on the cockroaches
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #962 on: March 02, 2019, 10:21:40 AM »
It's all kabuki theater, no way politicians are going to let this thing get out of hand, will shed to much light on the cockroaches
Yeah, they can't attack Trump on the economy or really anything and they are still so butthurt he won the election.  As much as they hate him they secretly admire him.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #963 on: March 02, 2019, 05:06:00 PM »

If the SDNY find a pre-President crime, they can pursue it after 2025, and then President Rubio would pardon him forthwith.   ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #964 on: March 02, 2019, 07:02:04 PM »
Do you think Trump should have paid Cohen in cash?

I guess the only real way to tell is to pull Cohens bank records and see if those amounts went out of the account also or just into it. Since we're pulling Cohens bank records, we might as well investigate any other suspicious activity discovered while we're at it.

You missed a step. Cohen took out a home equity loan to pay off Daniels. That money may never have been deposited in one of his liquid accounts. However, a record of the home equity loan might be available.

Yes I do think Trump should have reimbursed Cohen in cash if he wanted the money untraceable. However, I doubt even Trump keeps that much cash on hand.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #965 on: March 02, 2019, 08:13:35 PM »
You missed a step. Cohen took out a home equity loan to pay off Daniels. That money may never have been deposited in one of his liquid accounts. However, a record of the home equity loan might be available.

Yes I do think Trump should have reimbursed Cohen in cash if he wanted the money untraceable. However, I doubt even Trump keeps that much cash on hand.
How do we know Cohen took a home equity loan to pay off Daniels? Did he write that on the loan papers?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #966 on: March 02, 2019, 08:20:30 PM »
How do we know Cohen took a home equity loan to pay off Daniels? Did he write that on the loan papers?

Why even bother at this point.  He's never going to read or watch anything other than what he wants to believe.  I think Prime's a good guy who is old and set in his ways.  Nothing will ever change his thoughts except whatever the media sources are that creates his thoughts for him.  I'm just letting it go at this point.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #967 on: March 03, 2019, 03:28:30 PM »

Ask the folks at First Republic Bank. They filed a Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) with the U.S. Treasury’s FinCen unit on the Cohen account. In a 2016 loan application, Cohen claimed to have a net worth of $40 million. It is very likely the bank didn't ask the reason for the loan. First Republic Bank caters, almost exclusively, to the super wealthy. The wire was sent from Cohen’s Essential Consultants LLC account at First Republic Bank. Essential is a real estate consulting company that collects fees for investment consulting work.

Cohen stated that he made the payment to Daniels using his equity line of credit. This should be fairly easy to prove or disprove from bank records. If you're going to question something, it should be if the Essential Consultants LLC account is tied to the equity line of credit. Second question; Why was Stormy Daniels paid $130,000 if it was not  "hush money."

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #968 on: March 03, 2019, 04:11:42 PM »
Ask the folks at First Republic Bank. They filed a Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) with the U.S. Treasury’s FinCen unit on the Cohen account. In a 2016 loan application, Cohen claimed to have a net worth of $40 million. It is very likely the bank didn't ask the reason for the loan. First Republic Bank caters, almost exclusively, to the super wealthy. The wire was sent from Cohen’s Essential Consultants LLC account at First Republic Bank. Essential is a real estate consulting company that collects fees for investment consulting work.

Cohen stated that he made the payment to Daniels using his equity line of credit. This should be fairly easy to prove or disprove from bank records. If you're going to question something, it should be if the Essential Consultants LLC account is tied to the equity line of credit. Second question; Why was Stormy Daniels paid $130,000 if it was not  "hush money."

No one here is saying it wasn't hush money.

I guess all left-tards are pretending a certain 3 new threads in this section never existed, while those of us non left-tards are waiting to see how creative ya'll can get with your replies.....

....even though we know none of you will reply at all, and will instead try to restart dying conversations in other previous threads. 

What's the word for that again???

You've been trying the word out here lately.....c'mon help me out here Prime.......rhymes with perfecting...... ???

(aka being spineless regarding your beliefs)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #969 on: March 03, 2019, 04:24:41 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #970 on: March 07, 2019, 04:07:46 PM »
Another conviction and sentence having zero to do with the Trump-Russia Conspiracy theory.

Paul Manafort sentenced to 47 months in prison on bank and tax fraud charges
By Alex Pappas, Nicole Darrah | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/paul-manafort-sentenced-on-bank-and-tax-fraud-charges

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #971 on: March 07, 2019, 04:09:14 PM »
Paul Manafort sentenced to 47 months in prison on bank and tax fraud charges

Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort on Thursday was sentenced to 47 months in prison after a federal jury in Virginia convicted him on eight counts of bank and tax fraud last year.

Manafort’s conviction in August made him the first campaign associate of Trump found guilty by a jury as part of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe. U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis emphasized ahead of sentencing that the Manafort case is not about Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Manafort, who has been dealing with health issues, looked unwell as he entered the courtroom in a wheelchair. He told Ellis the last two years have been the most difficult he and his family have ever experienced, and appeared to choke up a bit as he told the judge he appreciated the trial that has been conducted.

He is still facing additional years in prison from another case: After his conviction in Virginia, Manafort pleaded guilty in Washington to foreign lobbying violations and witness tampering as part of a plea deal with prosecutors. He has not yet been sentenced in that case, and Mueller’s team recently asked a federal judge to sentence him to 24 years in prison and order him to pay as much as a $24 million fine. But his hopes for a reduced sentence in the Washington case may be in jeopardy after a federal judge recently found that he lied to Mueller’s team in response to some, but not all, of their inquiries. The ruling voids his plea deal and exposes Manafort, at a minimum, to a harsher sentence.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/paul-manafort-sentenced-on-bank-and-tax-fraud-charges

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #972 on: March 07, 2019, 04:25:33 PM »
No one here is saying it wasn't hush money.

I guess all left-tards are pretending a certain 3 new threads in this section never existed, while those of us non left-tards are waiting to see how creative ya'll can get with your replies.....

....even though we know none of you will reply at all, and will instead try to restart dying conversations in other previous threads. 

What's the word for that again???

You've been trying the word out here lately.....c'mon help me out here Prime.......rhymes with perfecting...... ???

(aka being spineless regarding your beliefs)

You'll get no help from me. It's great when ya'll on the right have no one to discuss politics with but each other. Shake hands pat each other on the back...you deserve it.  ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #973 on: March 07, 2019, 05:32:19 PM »
You'll get no help from me. It's great when ya'll on the right have no one to discuss politics with but each other. Shake hands pat each other on the back...you deserve it.  ;D

You mean like almost all of the MSM? 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #974 on: March 12, 2019, 05:55:51 AM »
U.S. election commission fines Jeb Bush Super PAC, Chinese company

“Today’s action is a rare and remarkable step by the FEC, and a reminder that safeguarding our elections against foreign interference is in America’s vital national security interests,” said Campaign Legal Center President Trevor Potter.

The FEC alleges that two Chinese citizens, Gordon Tang and Huaidan Chen, who are prohibited from making campaign donations, funneled their contributions through APIC to avoid detection.

APIC was fined $550,000 for making the contributions and Right to Rise was fined $390,000 for soliciting a foreign national contribution.

Federal law prohibits foreign nationals or foreign companies from contributing to U.S. political campaigns or candidates.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-election-commission-fines-jeb-bush-super-pac-205459721.html