Author Topic: The Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory (aka The Big Lie)  (Read 220091 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: The Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory
« Reply #150 on: August 01, 2017, 03:18:05 PM »
LOL, good one.

You may not agree with my politics or posts, but seriously, I'm no troll.
I'm just Howard, the old douchebag who lives in N Ga.

If you ever want a civil conversation , pm me and we can exchange cell #.

I sincerely offered a detailed source to answer your "hacking" question.
I don't enjoy typing and rarely text due to my lousy manual dexterity.
If you're not interested , fine, but at least know I read a lot and try to think independently.

You have to have some sense because you live in Hawaii. I always liked that place, but never visited.
Any chance you'll let me crash at your place if I come over????  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This is both dishonest and incredibly funny.   You don't like to type, yet come on here every day and type a whole lot, without actually saying anything. 

And you talking about thinking independently?  LOL!  Now that will probably be the funniest thing I hear all day.   :)

Like I said, I'll read something in your own words, if you can muster enough brain cells to try and explain the talking points you keep spewing like the good little liberal bot. 

And no, you and Obama can both kindly stay off my island.  This is a one party state already and we have enough liberals over here.  Thank you. 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #151 on: August 01, 2017, 04:19:18 PM »
I've tried to offer a sincere hand of friendship to no avail.
You continue to be insulting, rude and 1 sided.

If my previous failed marriages taught me anything, it was this:
Sometimes you gotta give up and cut bait.

You're going to cut bait with every fucking poster on this board. Instead of cutting bait, maybe you should try your wrists. HTH.
a

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: August 01, 2017, 07:13:58 PM »
I've tried to offer a sincere hand of friendship to no avail.
You continue to be insulting, rude and 1 sided.

If my previous failed marriages taught me anything, it was this:
Sometimes you gotta give up and cut bait.

Whatever you say troll. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #153 on: August 02, 2017, 10:41:05 AM »
Not gonna cut my wrists, but I will cut a big fart in your collective faces  :o
Obviously, most don't  like me or my posts. That's life on the forums.
My mom told me to be myself and remain proud of who I am.

I'm the same basic guy in real life ,as I am on the forums.
I suspect  Coach is the same asshole in person ,as the one who posts. ;)

*(repost) My wife and I when we first started dating, 10 years ago.
I'm basically the same old douchebag today...with a fatter head  :D
I figured I'd annoy some assholes by just posting this again. ENJOY ! :-*

Wrong again

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: August 02, 2017, 02:01:05 PM »
1. I really suck at typing . But you're right I "CUM" :-* here every day and pound out posts nobody likes or wants to see.

2. I think my finger will stink unless I put it in her pink.

3. If you thought that was funny, you need to get out more.

Hope this helps.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: August 02, 2017, 02:10:55 PM »
I really don't like you.

Good luck. ;)

:'(

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: August 02, 2017, 02:39:11 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: August 02, 2017, 03:20:56 PM »
I'm not laughing.
I think it best for all concerned that I stop posting here for awhile.

::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: August 02, 2017, 03:31:50 PM »
If you weren't so old and I didn't respect my elders I would say something pretty disrespectful right about now. 

In any event, you apparently cannot answer the question either. 

Either? Who else did you ask?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: August 02, 2017, 03:44:39 PM »
Either? Who else did you ask?

You and Howard.  Howard is the one repeatedly saying Russia "hacked" our election. 

Ok.  You posted a definition of "hack."  How, specifically, did Russia "hack" our election?  How was Trump involved in this "hack"?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: August 02, 2017, 04:18:26 PM »
You and Howard.  Howard is the one repeatedly saying Russia "hacked" our election.  

Ok.  You posted a definition of "hack."  How, specifically, did Russia "hack" our election?  How was Trump involved in this "hack"?

Time will tell, not me. I do not know the answer to your questions.

What does the US believe Russia did to interfere in the 2016 campaign?

The US government publicly announced in October that it was "confident" Russia orchestrated the hacking of the Democratic National Committee and other political organizations of the Democratic Party.

Those hacks resulted in the public release of thousands of stolen emails, many of which included damaging revelations about the Democratic Party and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

But intelligence agencies didn't go as far as suggesting the efforts were aimed at bolstering Trump's chances and hurting Clinton's. Then, earlier this month, the CIA announced to a group of top US senators its latest finding: that Russia's hacks were aimed at helping Trump.

Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: August 02, 2017, 05:05:36 PM »
Time will tell, not me. I do not know the answer to your questions.

What does the US believe Russia did to interfere in the 2016 campaign?

The US government publicly announced in October that it was "confident" Russia orchestrated the hacking of the Democratic National Committee and other political organizations of the Democratic Party.

Those hacks resulted in the public release of thousands of stolen emails, many of which included damaging revelations about the Democratic Party and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

But intelligence agencies didn't go as far as suggesting the efforts were aimed at bolstering Trump's chances and hurting Clinton's. Then, earlier this month, the CIA announced to a group of top US senators its latest finding: that Russia's hacks were aimed at helping Trump.

Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national

You don't know what all of your people mean when they say Russia "hacked" our election?  Why are you even talking about it then??  This often happens when someone embracing a loony conspiracy theory is asked simple, basic questions about the conspiracy. 

The only "hacking" mentioned in the stuff you posted is the alleged Russia hacking of John Podesta's email, which resulted in the release of truthful information about Clinton.  I would ask if that's you mean by "hacking" the election, but you've already said you cannot answer that question. 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: August 03, 2017, 10:11:49 AM »
You don't know what all of your people mean when they say Russia "hacked" our election?  Why are you even talking about it then??  This often happens when someone embracing a loony conspiracy theory is asked simple, basic questions about the conspiracy.  

The only "hacking" mentioned in the stuff you posted is the alleged Russia hacking of John Podesta's email, which resulted in the release of truthful information about Clinton.  I would ask if that's you mean by "hacking" the election, but you've already said you cannot answer that question.  

Prime and I both posted links to sources that could offer some expertise & details on this issue.
We know it's complicated and requires a lengthy , dry reply.

It's obvious to me your main goal isn't to learn new info on the "Russian hack".
You just want to bust our balls and get into 140 character reply pissing contests.

I'm growing tired of all the 1 sided pointless bickering on these kind of forums.
I never met other posters in person, so I have no idea who they are.
Based on my interaction here, most posters were rude and insulting.

Maybe I was dumb to reach out and be friendly with some of you?
Maybe you thought I was a dumb douchebag and never want to talk to me?
My attempts to reach out were a lesson in futility , but that's life.

Please remember that all posters are  human beings.
I've made my share of dumb posts, but I was never cruel to anyone.

I don't expect much change from this, but I wanted to post it.
Obviously, I need to cut back on my forum posting, oh well...
Thanks for listening.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: August 03, 2017, 10:19:43 AM »
Prime and I both posted links to sources that could offer some expertise & details on this issue.

It's obvious to me your main goal isn't to learn new info on the "Russian hack".
You just want to bust our balls and get into 140 character reply pissing contests.

I'm growing tired of all the 1 sided pointless bickering on these kind of forums.

Maybe you thought I was a dumb douchebag and would never want to talk to me?
My attempts to reach out were a lesson in futility and that's life.

Please remember the other posters are also human beings.

Thanks for listening.

don't cut back too much, Howard, because you're one on the few sensible and moderate voices on here.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: August 03, 2017, 11:14:46 AM »
You don't know what all of your people mean when they say Russia "hacked" our election?  Why are you even talking about it then??  This often happens when someone embracing a loony conspiracy theory is asked simple, basic questions about the conspiracy. 

The only "hacking" mentioned in the stuff you posted is the alleged Russia hacking of John Podesta's email, which resulted in the release of truthful information about Clinton.  I would ask if that's you mean by "hacking" the election, but you've already said you cannot answer that question. 

Hacking is hacking, regardless of who or what is hacked and the results and impact of the hacking. The DNC hacking at least partly resulted in Clinton's loss and Trump's win.

I have people? I have acquaintances, friends and family. To suggest we all think alike is ludicrous.

What is my "loony" conspiracy theory?

Why am I talking about hacking? Why are you? Are you privy to information the rest of the general public is not? It is more likely that you and I have opinions which are at least partly based on external input, including discussions such as these. And what is wrong in having opinions? Trump frequently expresses his opinion on Twitter, campaign rallies and public speeches  (such as the recent one he gave to the Boy Scouts).

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: August 03, 2017, 11:39:10 AM »

Thanks for listening.

It seems clear that you are logical and keep an open mind about political issues, etc. These qualities are definitely rare around these parts. Many folks wear blinders with their agendas inscribed on the inside. They run the risk of being blindsided. Chances are, many won't ever admit it. They prefer "Alternative facts," courtesy of Kellyann Conway.

It's normal to hope you can make a difference and you do, but it is unlikely you'll be credited with it on these forums. It is not Getbig style.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: August 03, 2017, 01:24:10 PM »
don't cut back too much, Howard, because you're one on the few sensible and moderate voices on here.

Thanks so much for the positive reply.
I needed that now , more then you might realize.

I'm going to avoid the back and forth debate with posted news links.
Each side has it's views and media outlets.

Instead, I'll post in the manner I enjoy and provides my own analysis on various political situations.
I know the hardcore Trump loyalists will demand an endless list of references or just dismiss me as "a troll".

Knowing at least a handful of members might enjoy my words makes it worthwhile for me to contribute.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: August 03, 2017, 01:27:41 PM »
Hacking is hacking, regardless of who or what is hacked and the results and impact of the hacking. The DNC hacking at least partly resulted in Clinton's loss and Trump's win.

I have people? I have acquaintances, friends and family. To suggest we all think alike is ludicrous.

Why am I talking about hacking? Why are you? Are you privy to information the rest of the general public is not? It is more likely that you and I have opinions which are at least partly based on external input, including discussions such as these. And what is wrong in having opinions? Trump frequently expresses his opinion on Twitter, campaign rallies and public speeches  (such as the recent one he gave to the Boy Scouts).

It's interesting to me that you also offered Dos Equis a serious source for credible info on the Russia hacking.
He gave you the same basic dismissive reply he provided me.

That verified ( to me) his true motivations had little to do with a serious analysis of the Russian hacking.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: August 03, 2017, 01:30:54 PM »
It seems clear that you are logical and keep an open mind about political issues, etc. These qualities are definitely rare around these parts. Many folks wear blinders with their agendas inscribed on the inside. They run the risk of being blindsided. Chances are, many won't ever admit it. They prefer "Alternative facts," courtesy of Kellyann Conway.

It's normal to hope you can make a difference and you do, but it is unlikely you'll be credited with it on these forums. It is not Getbig style.

I've never had the privilege of meeting you, but I'm aware of your age and life experience.
But you're quite correct, acknowledging depth of feelings and valuing human interaction is quite rare on Get Big.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: August 03, 2017, 02:26:44 PM »

Thanks for listening.

I don't care about your links.  You're a troll.  I'm not clicking on links posted by a troll.  But as I said a few times now, if you want to explain this "hacking" and Trump's involvement in this conspiracy in your own words, I'd be happy to engage. 

You are unable to do that, because you don't understand the ridiculous talking points and conspiracy theory you and other loony members of the left have been pushing. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: August 03, 2017, 02:31:37 PM »

Using the definition of "hacking" that you posted, it's clear someone hacked John Podesta's email.  But using "hacking" in the context of this entire stupid conspiracy theory is incomprehensible.  Saying Russia "hacked" our election implies they got into voting machines, changed vote tallies, etc., and that Trump was somehow involved in this effort.  That's the point you don't appear to understand.  It's the dumbest conspiracy theory since 9/11 Troofers arrived on the scene.  

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: August 03, 2017, 02:55:43 PM »
I don't care about your links.  You're a troll.  I'm not clicking on links posted by a troll.  But as I said a few times now, if you want to explain this "hacking" and Trump's involvement in this conspiracy in your own words, I'd be happy to engage. 

You are unable to do that, because you don't understand the ridiculous talking points and conspiracy theory you and other loony members of the left have been pushing. 

I'm not a troll and have invited you to share cell #'s with me . I'll be happy to talk with you on this matter.
I'm a grown  man and expect common courtesy when interacting with other adults.
I'm fine with talking and don't want to take the time to TYPE something I would rather speak on.
Why you only want to communicate on a forum confuses me?

If we ever spoke in person, it would be different.
I'd walk right up, look you straight in the eye and firmly shake your hand.
Then we'd speak like real men, not like some silly boys , hiding behind a cpu screen.

I'd  appreciate you behaving as an adult and cease the silly name calling , ok.?
I'm  almost  60 now  and get annoyed when grown men behave like immature brats.
Thanks

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: August 03, 2017, 03:00:19 PM »
I'm not a troll and have invited you to share cell #'s with me . I'll be happy to talk with you on this matter.
I'm a grown  man and expect common courtesy when interacting with other adults.
I'm fine with talking and don't want to take the time to TYPE something I would rather speak on.
Why you only want to communicate on a forum confuses me?

If we ever spoke in person, it would be different.
I'd walk right up, look you straight in the eye and firmly shake your hand.
Then we'd speak like real men, not like some silly boys , hiding behind a cpu screen.

I'd  appreciate you behaving as an adult and cease the silly name calling , ok.?
I'm  almost  60 now  and get annoyed when grown men behave like immature brats.
Thanks

Yes, you are a troll.

No, I don't want your cell number.  I have no desire to meet you in person.  This is getting a little creepy.   :-\

This is a forum to express opinions about mostly political stuff.  You are free (as you have been) to continue doing so.

If I believe someone wants to have a sincere discussion, I'm always game.  If I'm dealing with a troll, I don't take them seriously.   If you don't like the way I communicate then just ignore me and don't engage.  Pretty easy. 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: August 03, 2017, 03:29:43 PM »
Yes, you are a troll.

No, I don't want your cell number.  I have no desire to meet you in person.  This is getting a little creepy.   :-\

This is a forum to express opinions about mostly political stuff.  You are free (as you have been) to continue doing so.

If I believe someone wants to have a sincere discussion, I'm always game.  If I'm dealing with a troll, I don't take them seriously.   If you don't like the way I communicate then just ignore me and don't engage.  Pretty easy.  

I apologize if my sincere open gesture to speak by phone was considered inappropriate ( creepy) by you.
I suspect I'm older then you, and talking by phone is what I prefer.
Of course, you never know who's out there , so ,I understand the concern for personal safety.

You don't need to agree with me and many here don't.
A good natured  jab is fine but the lack of civility on this forum is pretty bad.
I know , I've posted plenty of goofy, pointless crap in search of a laugh.
But, I was never cruel and avoid harsh, endless insults of other members.

You seem like an intelligent man and enjoy debating various issues.
 I took our recent exchange a bit too personal . That was wrong on my part.
With all due respect, I urge you as mod to promote a more civil, positive tone on this forum.

Thanks.

Howard

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #174 on: August 03, 2017, 03:37:42 PM »
The thing that most gets me is that someone or some group carefully sculpted their way down to the now-familiar saying "election hacking" or to say our "election was hacked" because it's the most effective way to give a purposely misleading impression of what's known to be true.

That's it.

It took a focused effort for the MSM to decide upon those exact words, to be repeated thousands upon thousands of times.

Now, that's creepy.