Author Topic: The Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory (aka The Big Lie)  (Read 224124 times)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: The Trump-Russia Conspiracy Theory
« Reply #200 on: September 19, 2017, 08:53:42 PM »
Actually. Not really. Trump said they tapped Trump. Which they didn't.

He said they tapped Trump Towers.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #201 on: September 19, 2017, 08:55:02 PM »
Words matter. They tapped Manafort because they had a warrant to do so. You're a lawyer, you know that they tap people because of A. If B happens to show up, that's not because they are trying to catch B, but sometimes they do anyway.

This is not some smoking gun that they are "tapping Trump". That's not how it works.
Rember Clapper said they weren't tapping anyone in the Trump Camp

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #202 on: September 20, 2017, 12:27:31 AM »
He said they tapped Trump Towers.

Which they didn't from what I can tell.

Rember Clapper said they weren't tapping anyone in the Trump Camp

I don't recall those specific words, but he may have said it. I'll have to go back and look. If he did. Well I guess we know what's up.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #203 on: September 20, 2017, 04:05:20 AM »
Gun-wielding FBI agents busted into Manafort’s home while he was asleep
NY Post ^ | September 19, 2017 | David K. Li
Posted on 9/20/2017, 4:29:25 AM by Oshkalaboomboom

Gun-wielding FBI agents busted into Paul Manafort’s home as he was asleep in bed and even searched his wife for weapons, it was revealed Tuesday.

Agents took an unusually tough approach in executing a search warrant, dealing with potential financial crimes by President Trump’s former campaign chief, sources familiar with the July 25 raid, told CNN.

The pre-dawn, guns-blazing tactics and weapons search of Kathleen Manafort left the Alexandria, Va. couple shaken, according to CNN’s report.

Manafort is in the crosshairs of special counsel Robert Mueller, as he probes Russian interference into the 2016 presidential election.

Mueller’s dovetail investigation of Manafort stretches into potential financial wrongdoing dating back to January, 2006.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

Absurd. 

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #204 on: September 20, 2017, 11:23:58 PM »
Which they didn't from what I can tell.

I don't recall those specific words, but he may have said it. I'll have to go back and look. If he did. Well I guess we know what's up.
He lived in Trump towers, so you think they didn't listen to him there?  Clapper has said they didn't many times on CNN.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #205 on: September 21, 2017, 05:33:00 PM »
Maxine Waters: I 'guarantee' Trump is colluding with Russia
BY TAYLOR LORENZ - 09/21/17

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.), one of President Trump's most vocal critics, said Thursday she can “guarantee” that he is colluding with the Russians to undermine American democracy.

Waters, who has repeatedly called for Trump's impeachment, made the statements at a Congressional Black Caucus town hall meeting on civil rights in Washington, D.C.

"Here you have a president who I can tell you and guarantee you is in collusion with the Russians to undermine our democracy. Here you have a president that has obstructed justice. And here you have a president that lies every day," Waters said, as reported by The Washington Examiner.

She also encouraged members of Congress to pursue impeachment.

"How many of you in your organizations have said 'Impeach 45? ... Well, they don't have what it takes, they don't have the laws yet. Impeachment is about whatever the Congress says it is,” she said. “There is no law that can dictate impeachment. What the Constitution says is 'high crimes and misdemeanors' and we define that. Bill Clinton got impeached because he lied.”

Multiple Democrats have called for Trump's impeachment, but the party's leadership in Congress has urged caution, saying the investigations into last year's Russian election meddling don't yet warrant it.

Waters has become famous on the internet for her harsh words against Trump. In August, she called him “the most deplorable person I have ever met” and that there was “something terribly wrong with him.”

She said prior to his inauguration that she believed Trump would eventually be thrown out of office, and added in April that she would “fight every day until he is impeached.” In her eulogy for comedian Dick Gregory at his funeral this past Saturday, Waters said, “I’m gonna say ‘Impeach 45 everyday, Impeach 45 everyday, Impeach 45 everyday.’”

She has also taken to calling White House staff the “Kremlin Klan” and advocated for an aggressive independent investigation into Russian interference in the election and whether Trump conspired with Moscow.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/351748-maxine-waters-i-can-guarantee-trump-is-colluding-with-russia

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #206 on: September 21, 2017, 06:51:35 PM »
Poor Maxine. Dementia is a bitch.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #207 on: September 21, 2017, 07:05:26 PM »
Maxine Waters: I 'guarantee' Trump is colluding with Russia
BY TAYLOR LORENZ - 09/21/17

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.), one of President Trump's most vocal critics, said Thursday she can “guarantee” that he is colluding with the Russians to undermine American democracy.

Waters, who has repeatedly called for Trump's impeachment, made the statements at a Congressional Black Caucus town hall meeting on civil rights in Washington, D.C.

"Here you have a president who I can tell you and guarantee you is in collusion with the Russians to undermine our democracy. Here you have a president that has obstructed justice. And here you have a president that lies every day," Waters said, as reported by The Washington Examiner.

She also encouraged members of Congress to pursue impeachment.

"How many of you in your organizations have said 'Impeach 45? ... Well, they don't have what it takes, they don't have the laws yet. Impeachment is about whatever the Congress says it is,” she said. “There is no law that can dictate impeachment. What the Constitution says is 'high crimes and misdemeanors' and we define that. Bill Clinton got impeached because he lied.”

Multiple Democrats have called for Trump's impeachment, but the party's leadership in Congress has urged caution, saying the investigations into last year's Russian election meddling don't yet warrant it.

Waters has become famous on the internet for her harsh words against Trump. In August, she called him “the most deplorable person I have ever met” and that there was “something terribly wrong with him.”

She said prior to his inauguration that she believed Trump would eventually be thrown out of office, and added in April that she would “fight every day until he is impeached.” In her eulogy for comedian Dick Gregory at his funeral this past Saturday, Waters said, “I’m gonna say ‘Impeach 45 everyday, Impeach 45 everyday, Impeach 45 everyday.’”

She has also taken to calling White House staff the “Kremlin Klan” and advocated for an aggressive independent investigation into Russian interference in the election and whether Trump conspired with Moscow.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/351748-maxine-waters-i-can-guarantee-trump-is-colluding-with-russia

The senile hag who claimed that Putin is advancing into Korea is now “guaranteeing” about a collusion? What will happen if her “guaranteed” claim turns out to be wrong? (Rhetorical question)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #208 on: September 21, 2017, 07:07:52 PM »
If she has some proof (which of course she doesn't then she should share it with Mueller)

Statements like this just make her look like an idiot

On the other hand, Trump publicly asked the Russians to hack Hillary and then only a short time later she get's hacked by the Russians

As far as I'm concerned proof of collusion

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #209 on: September 23, 2017, 10:11:16 AM »
He lived in Trump towers, so you think they didn't listen to him there?  Clapper has said they didn't many times on CNN.
I think warrants are given specifically on the person they requested.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: September 26, 2017, 01:17:18 PM »
They will no doubt be indicted for colluding with the Russian government to help President Trump get elected, so he could be a Russian puppet. 

Blumenthal: '99 Percent Sure' Manafort, Flynn Will Be Indicted

By Jason Devaney   |   Tuesday, 26 Sep 2017

Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn., is just about convinced former national security adviser Michael Flynn and former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort will be indicted by the Department of Justice.

Blumenthal spoke with Politico about the ongoing Russia investigation and what he feels is a likely outcome.

"I'm about 99 percent sure there will be some criminal charges from this investigation," said Blumenthal, who sits on the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Regarding Flynn and Manafort, Blumenthal said they "are the most prominent, but there may well be others."

Manafort has been under investigation off and on for several years by the FBI. He is currently one of the subjects of special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe over allegations he violated IRS laws via his international consulting business. Reports say he will likely be indicted.

Flynn did lobbying work for the Turkish government last year while he was advising the Trump campaign. He resigned from his post as national security adviser in February after it was reported he lied about contacts with the Russian ambassador to the United States.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/richard-blumenthal-paul-manafort-indicted-investigation/2017/09/26/id/815909/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: October 04, 2017, 11:08:06 AM »
Now facebook ads are part of the conspiracy.  lol

Exclusive: Russian-linked Facebook ads targeted Michigan and Wisconsin
By Manu Raju, Dylan Byers and Dana Bash, CNN
October 4, 2017
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/03/politics/russian-facebook-ads-michigan-wisconsin/index.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #212 on: October 04, 2017, 12:15:47 PM »

October 4, 2017
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/03/politics/russian-facebook-ads-michigan-wisconsin/index.html

is that why she never campaigned there?  :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: October 04, 2017, 01:19:14 PM »
is that why she never campaigned there?  :D

All part of the plan. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: October 04, 2017, 01:29:28 PM »
Judge Nap: If There Was Evidence of Trump-Russia Collusion, We'd Have Heard It by Now

The Senate Intelligence Committee's ranking members updated the public today about their probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.) said the investigation is continuing into whether there was collusion between the Trump campaign and Russians.

"The committee continues to look into all evidence to see if there was any hint of collusion. The issue of collusion is still open," he said.

Judge Andrew Napolitano said today that the press conference was a positive for President Trump, since the evidence of collusion remains to be seen.

"If there was evidence, we would know it," said Napolitano, adding that "partisans," like ranking Democrat Sen. Mark Warner (D-Va.), would have divulged the information by now.

"They'd be flying a freak flag on that. Are you kidding me? It'd be leaking all over the place," Harris Faulkner agreed.

He predicted President Trump will tweet that the press conference shows there is no "there there" when it comes to the Russia investigation.

The senior judicial analyst pointed out that special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation is focused on the collusion question and is "100 times broader" than the intelligence committee's probe.

Watch more from "Outnumbered Overtime" above.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/04/trump-russia-collusion-judge-napolitano-says-still-no-evidence-given

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: October 04, 2017, 04:17:11 PM »

October 4, 2017

Where have you been? Facebook has been getting a lot of shit for the advertisements they've allowed for awhile now.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #216 on: October 04, 2017, 04:33:02 PM »
::) 

Please.  They tapped manafort knowing he was talking to trump all the time and hoped to catch trump on tape saying something. 

I'd bet that, too.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #217 on: October 04, 2017, 04:36:59 PM »
Yes, of course that possibility was considered when they made the decsion to do it.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: October 04, 2017, 04:45:01 PM »
Where have you been? Facebook has been getting a lot of shit for the advertisements they've allowed for awhile now.

Ok?  Why should we care?  Does this help prove the Trump-Russia conspiracy theory?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #219 on: October 04, 2017, 08:54:00 PM »
Where is the list of Russians who were dealing with Trumps people?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: October 10, 2017, 11:22:39 AM »
Russians' lawyer says new documents show Trump Tower meeting not about dirt on Clinton
By Pamela Brown and Jeremy Herb, CNN
Mon October 9, 2017

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/09/politics/russia-trump-tower-meeting-new-documents/index.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: October 10, 2017, 01:31:34 PM »
Ok?  Why should we care?  Does this help prove the Trump-Russia conspiracy theory?

We should be concerned about any foreign interference in U.S. elections.
Probably not. It shows that the Russians interfered with this election in favor of Trump.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: October 10, 2017, 01:42:25 PM »
We should be concerned about any foreign interference in U.S. elections.
Probably not. It shows that the Russians interfered with this election in favor of Trump.

It shows they had ads on facebook.  The kind of "interference" they have been doing for years.  The kind of interference we have been doing in other countries for years. 

None of this proves that the Russian government conspired with President Trump to get elected.  It's still as dumb as the faked moon landing conspiracy (which I've since learned was a conspiracy started by Russia).

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: October 10, 2017, 02:05:59 PM »
It shows they had ads on facebook.  The kind of "interference" they have been doing for years.  The kind of interference we have been doing in other countries for years.  

None of this proves that the Russian government conspired with President Trump to get elected.  It's still as dumb as the faked moon landing conspiracy (which I've since learned was a conspiracy started by Russia).

I didn't say the adds proved a Russian/Trump conspiracy.

I hope you are not suggesting that this kind of interference is okay because the U.S. and other countries (mainly Russia) have been doing it for years. It is wrong, no matter who does it or how long it has gone on.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #224 on: October 10, 2017, 04:47:16 PM »
I didn't say the adds proved a Russian/Trump conspiracy.

I hope you are not suggesting that this kind of interference is okay because the U.S. and other countries (mainly Russia) have been doing it for years. It is wrong, no matter who does it or how long it has gone on.

Then why weren't we told about it before?