Author Topic: Anyone want to fund Lee Priest?  (Read 8732 times)

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
Anyone want to fund Lee Priest?
« on: May 21, 2017, 05:43:39 PM »
https://www.gofundme.com/lee-priest-legacy-statue/donate

14 people in 3 months @ $225

come on people!!!!  the BB "community"/, "friends", can do better for Lee

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: Anyone want to fund Lee Priest?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2017, 05:51:02 PM »
Looks like the statue will be life-size, meaning it will be 4 feet tall.

trevry9400

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 10:46:09 AM »
No one is funding that POS! Get a damn j-o-b like the rest of the dang world. He's trying to take it the easy route. This is literally the 5th thing I've seen for sale online and he's set up 2 previous "Go Fund Me" accounts. I'm sorry he's no longer relevant in the bodybuilding industry but these people aren't going to pay his pathetic way through life.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 11:00:05 AM »
Shit on me please....

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 11:49:10 AM »
Why the fuck should we pay for the ugly little bastards statue? If he was worthy of a statue some local council somewhere would have erected one already.

Simple Simon

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2017, 02:29:55 PM »
Why the fuck should we pay for the ugly little bastards statue? If he was worthy of a statue some local council somewhere would have erected one already.

maybe they have, its just behind a clump of grass somewhere.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2017, 03:41:52 PM »
why all the hatred for lee? hes a decent guy. pretty much speaks the truth. maybe not on his roid use and other stuff he has used but he does keep things real. ive met and talked with lee plenty of times. when joe gold was alive and still had the world gym in ( and old restaurant he converted to the gym) lee trained there. joe had built some custom dumbells that weighed i believe 200 lbs or 250 lbs each i cant remember ( i still have the pics of them) and joe told me lee was the only guy who could use them for benches. and also his roomate ( guy worked at or owned max muscle right down from golds) told me the pic of lee fat ( out of shape) was the biggest seller for lee!!  and also said lee didnt use much gear. he said not like other pros. and tom prince was there ( when he was huge) breathing all hard and i asked him if he just trained legs and he said no i just walked here from golds. lol it was maybe 200 yards. but anyways lee was always nice to me in the gym and out.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2017, 04:24:51 PM »
Shit on me please....

More pics of booty

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2017, 04:51:15 PM »
What happened to Lee reportedly being one of the highest earning bb'ers of the 90's/early 2000's? Rolling up to World Gym in his workout vids in Hummers or Convertables? Now the little prick is asking for cash? Fuck him!

Lee being 'outspoken' and 'opinionated' has been his downfall over the years. Funny that has been his biggest draw card. I always thought he was a shit talker....

trevry9400

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2017, 04:52:06 PM »
why all the hatred for lee? hes a decent guy. pretty much speaks the truth. maybe not on his roid use and other stuff he has used but he does keep things real. ive met and talked with lee plenty of times. when joe gold was alive and still had the world gym in ( and old restaurant he converted to the gym) lee trained there. joe had built some custom dumbells that weighed i believe 200 lbs or 250 lbs each i cant remember ( i still have the pics of them) and joe told me lee was the only guy who could use them for benches. and also his roomate ( guy worked at or owned max muscle right down from golds) told me the pic of lee fat ( out of shape) was the biggest seller for lee!!  and also said lee didnt use much gear. he said not like other pros. and tom prince was there ( when he was huge) breathing all hard and i asked him if he just trained legs and he said no i just walked here from golds. lol it was maybe 200 yards. but anyways lee was always nice to me in the gym and out.

He's a damn prick with little man syndrome.
Maybe If he wasn't such an asshole to people then people may respect him. Although he really didn't do much for his name considering the bullshit stuff he's done.
He can go get an actual job to get money. Why should hard working people get begged for their money? The lowest of the low create Go fund me accounts to pay for their lives instead of legitimate things like funeral expenses, etc.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2017, 06:15:18 PM »
Shit on me please....

Praise Jesus those were world class tits and a perfect snatch.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2017, 06:25:52 PM »
He should write a book about chilidogging groupies such as Karen.
K

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2017, 06:27:22 PM »
Nothing against Lee, but he needs to get a job, and no one is hiring people with tatts on their face, but putting them there was his decision, he now has to live with that and be thankfull he lives in Australia which has a very generous welfare system, he just needs to learn how to live off it.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2017, 07:35:20 AM »
Gone up to a whooping 340 dollars!!!

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2017, 01:52:36 PM »
lee. doesnt need the money. hes doing just fine. do any of you actually know him or just repeat what you read online and act like thats the real truth. unbelievable. thats how rumors get started people repeating bullshit. yes lee has done a few things for money that women and men wanted him to do and he denied ALOT of requests no matter the pay out. who are you to judge him? he has contracts still . hes not broke.

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2017, 01:57:18 PM »
lee. doesnt need the money. hes doing just fine. do any of you actually know him or just repeat what you read online and act like thats the real truth. unbelievable. thats how rumors get started people repeating bullshit. yes lee has done a few things for money that women and men wanted him to do and he denied ALOT of requests no matter the pay out. who are you to judge him? he has contracts still . hes not broke.

Ofcourse he is broke. What job does he have now he stopped bodybuilding?
O

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2017, 02:00:15 PM »
he still has contracts with supplement companies. also he saved his money and invested too. hes far from broke.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2017, 02:20:48 PM »

Boom. Paint a thong on it, dye the hair and cut it, and you'll save a few grand.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2017, 03:45:23 PM »
 :D

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2017, 04:24:57 PM »
he still has contracts with supplement companies. also he saved his money and invested too. hes far from broke.
Hi Lee

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2017, 04:28:25 PM »

Why don't u fuck off to another forum

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2017, 04:57:19 PM »
One of the best
Lee is part of bodybuilding history
Hope he is ok
w

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2017, 04:59:02 PM »
It's Australia.  They'll pay you $30/hr to stock supermarket shelves.  Lee's gonna be fine.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2017, 03:02:54 AM »
Is the Gofundme page a scam then?

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2017, 06:49:50 AM »
Is the Gofundme page a scam then?

It's been set up by a schmoe wanting to celebrate Lee.