Author Topic: Montana congressional candidate body slams reporter  (Read 4267 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: Montana congressional candidate body slams reporter
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2017, 06:14:56 PM »
He obviously didn't get the memo that the left are the only ones allowed to engage in politically motivated violence.

While I'm sure what he did was well deserved, I do not support this kind of behavior.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2017, 06:26:03 PM »
100% proof right here in this response that lilhawk, Straw Manboylover, and Skeeter are the same poster (240orBust)!

how pathetic must that individual feel
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2017, 09:27:09 PM »
100% proof right here in this response that lilhawk, Straw Manboylover, and Skeeter are the same poster (240orBust)!

holy shit you caught me

good eye

there is no way two different people could be aware of a widely published fact

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2017, 09:38:17 PM »
I want to see Trump body slam Killary that way he'll win the electoral and popular vote by an bigger landslide. Actually I'm thinking piledriver

jannekassen

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2017, 09:45:22 PM »
I want to see Trump body slam Killary that way he'll win the electoral and popular vote by a bigger landslide. Actually I'm thinking piledriver

wow do I EVER rest my case on an earlier post of mine

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2017, 12:17:07 PM »
Me...he slammed some" slacked jawed homo "(predAtor the movie) and still won...i love it..you betas need to realize we are tired of this shit...first 4 years of obama...not bad..he did it to get re elected..last two years or even three were bad....he didn't give a shit cuz he got re elected...cmon..what president has ever gotten Into civilian affairs like he did.." if I had a son he would look like him" what  a piece of shit....he caused the racial tensions..hes probably never ever worked in a ghetto neighborhood..just like most libs...i have ...alot of racism towards whites..luckily I've always been muscular and good looking..so I got respect

If some black lives matter protestor, body slams a Fox news reporter, it's ok now, right?

FYI, Gianforte might have won the election, but he was still charged with a assault.
It's not a huge crime , but what he did is ILLEGAL.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2017, 02:41:03 PM »
If some black lives matter protestor, body slams a Fox news reporter, it's ok now, right?

FYI, Gianforte might have won the election, but he was still charged with a assault.
It's not a huge crime , but what he did is ILLEGAL.

Shut the fuck up Howard.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2017, 06:04:10 PM »
I want to see Trump body slam Killary that way he'll win the electoral and popular vote by an bigger landslide. Actually I'm thinking piledriver
You're a fucking moron.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2017, 12:11:55 PM »
Shut the fuck up Howard.

Well? Is it illegal for a protestor to body slam a journalist?