Author Topic: NBA Finals 2017 - Cavs vs Warriors Rematch  (Read 16960 times)

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
NBA Finals 2017 - Cavs vs Warriors Rematch
« on: May 25, 2017, 08:39:07 PM »
3rd straight year.. I got Golden State in 6

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: NBA Finals 2017 - Cavs vs Warriors Rematch
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 09:51:27 PM »
Could have told you that in October.  This same bunch of phaggots will probably be in the Finals next year too.

The NBA is not competitive anymore.  It's a glorified three point shooting contest and all the star players want to play with each other instead of competing against each other.

Warriors should win barring any major injuries.

Oblique

• Getbig III
  • The Warrior King
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2017, 10:02:31 PM »
I am so sick of LeBron James.

While I have no use for Golden State, and I laugh at that sellout douche Kevin Durant, I hope the Warriors win.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2017, 06:35:46 AM »
You need to update the thread Title to Cavs vs. Warriors vs. Refs.  You know the NBA is going to rig this to go 7.  They don't want a GS sweep of the Cavs because the NBA is already looking stupid with Durant being there.  You'll see shitty things like Curry getting phantom calls to keep him out of the game early.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2017, 06:38:35 AM »
Cavs

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2017, 07:50:20 AM »

While I have no use for Golden State, and I laugh at that sellout douche Kevin Durant, I hope the Warriors win.

When they try to compare him to Jordan it makes me laugh.  The East is so weak it's easy for his team to make it to the finals.  Jordan's Bulls had to beat a celtics team, a crazy good Detroit team, a really good Knicks team.  The East was no joke back then like it is now, then get to the finals and face more Hall of Famers in Malone and Stockton, Payton,Magic, Dexler, kemp etc...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2017, 07:59:25 AM »
When they try to compare him to Jordan it makes me laugh.  The East is so weak it's easy for his team to make it to the finals.  Jordan's Bulls had to beat a celtics team, a crazy good Detroit team, a really good Knicks team.  The East was no joke back then like it is now, then get to the finals and face more Hall of Famers in Malone and Stockton, Payton,Magic, Dexler, kemp etc...

Can't blame Lebron for that though, he can't control it.

7 straight finals is impressive by any means.

But basketball is stupid because it takes two players to carry a team.
Y

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2017, 09:21:01 AM »
Cavs in 6

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2017, 09:45:08 AM »
Could have told you that in October.  This same bunch of phaggots will probably be in the Finals next year too.

The NBA is not competitive anymore.  It's a glorified three point shooting contest and all the star players want to play with each other instead of competing against each other.

Warriors should win barring any major injuries.

When was it competitive?

Was it competitive during the era of the Celtics, Lakers, Bulls, Pistons, Knicks, 76rs or Spurs?

Dominance of a few teams has been ongoing since the beginning of the professional league in the US (going back approximately 60 years).

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2017, 09:51:40 AM »

Plus Jordan played through an era in which penalties were simply judged differently...it was more brutal play then.    That and the level of overall talent was more mature/polished and widespread within the conferences.  The East wasn't such a calkwalk like today.  Lebron couldn't of just "turned it on" for the post season.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2017, 10:11:53 AM »

What ? Should the league require LeBron to play on roller skates now? ::)
They all play by the same rules and these 2 teams kick ass when it counts most.

Don't be too hard on KD, he wants a ring , so Shag won't roast him after he retires.
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/shaq-charles-barkley-trade-insults-cavs-celtics-game-4-article-1.3191991

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2017, 10:22:44 AM »
What ? Should the league require LeBron to play on roller skates now? ::)
They all play by the same rules and these 2 teams kick ass when it counts most.

Don't be too hard on KD, he wants a ring , so Shag won't roast him after he retires.
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/shaq-charles-barkley-trade-insults-cavs-celtics-game-4-article-1.3191991

A healthy KD on the Dubs is a whole different situation than a KD-less Dubs squad.   It's not that GS can't get the job done without him (they did for a time), but their play is elevated even further when he's there.  Consider KD's return mid-season and the subsequent back to back thrashing of both Rockets and Spurs....that and they've swept the post season easily (although a healthy Spurs squad would've generated an altogether different series tone and possibly a different outcome in the WC finals....no bias though  ;)).

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2017, 10:27:05 AM »
When was it competitive?

Was it competitive during the era of the Celtics, Lakers, Bulls, Pistons, Knicks, 76rs or Spurs?

Dominance of a few teams has been ongoing since the beginning of the professional league in the US (going back approximately 60 years).

It absolutely was competitive in the 80s and 90s and if you don't believe me ask MJ about getting the shit kicked out of him by the Detroit Pistions, a team that won 2 championships in it's own right.  Or ask him how he liked competing in the East against a Boston team that won 3 rings.

Every year Lebron and his cherry picked team full of 3 or more all stars go up against young teams with no accomplishments to speak of, no championship pedigree and half the time their teams are full of debilitating injuries.  The Pacers, the Celtics who haven't won anything since 2008, the Raptors....please dude.  The East has been weak to the point of absurdity for like 8 years.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2017, 10:28:59 AM »
It absolutely was competitive in the 80s and 90s and if you don't believe me ask MJ about getting the shit kicked out of him by the Detroit Pistions, a team that won 2 championships in it's own right.  Or ask him how he liked competing in the East against a Boston team that won 3 rings.

Every year Lebron and his cherry picked team full of 3 or more all stars go up against young teams with no accomplishments to speak of, no championship pedigree and half the time their teams are full of debilitating injuries.  The Pacers, the Celtics who haven't won anything since 2008, the Raptors....please dude.  The East has been weak to the point of absurdity for like 8 years.

Plus Jordan played through an era in which penalties were simply judged differently...it was more brutal play then.    That and the level of overall talent was more mature/polished and widespread within the conferences.  The East wasn't such a calkwalk like today.  Lebron couldn't of just "turned it on" for the post season.

Again, the dominance of a few teams has been ongoing since the beginning of the professional league in the US (going back approximately 60 years).   Out of decades of play and 30ish total NBA teams only a handful of teams have decades worth of championships.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2017, 10:40:48 AM »

Again, the dominance of a few teams has been ongoing since the beginning of the professional league in the US (going back approximately 60 years).

I just quoted you 3 teams from the East (Celtics, Pistons, Bulls) that were competing against each other for many years and all 3 won multiple championships. 

How is that the same as Lebron cake walking to the NBA finals every year virtually unopposed.

You are also forgetting that in those days the teams drafted their superstars.  Not like today where Lebron cherry picks his team and then splits town for greener pastures as soon as things don't look as prosperous.

Or Kevin Durant who can't beat the Warriors so he joins them.  Laughable.  Chasing cheap rings.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2017, 10:47:44 AM »
I just quoted you 3 teams from the East (Celtics, Pistons, Bulls) that were competing against each other for many years and all 3 won multiple championships. 

How is that the same as Lebron cake walking to the NBA finals every year virtually unopposed.

You are also forgetting that in those days the teams drafted their superstars.  Not like today where Lebron cherry picks his team and then splits town for greener pastures as soon as things don't look as prosperous.

Or Kevin Durant who can't beat the Warriors so he joins them.  Laughable.  Chasing cheap rings.

The Warriors get a bad rap like they built a team like the Cavs but it's untrue.  The Warriors got Klay and Curry in the first round while other teams passed them up, then got Draymond in the second when everyone passed on him.  KD is their only big FA splash.  They really didn't need him  Don't forget last year Curry was hurt in the playoffs.  Fucked up his ankle in the series against houston when he slipped and fell on a wet court.  I think with Harrison Barnes they are better than with KD, they just needed a better center to get the rebounds as that's why they lost to the Cavs last year.  Curry wasn't himself and they let Thompson of the Cavs dominate the rebound game. 

Lebron handpicked Love and then went back to the Cavs when Kyrie was there.  they then signed everyone else on that squad.  I think Thompson might be their only other draft pick.

The Spurs though are making some noise about getting Chris Paul.  The west is going to stay stacked and apparently Carmelo to the Clippers and Paul George to the Lakers.  The East is just going to continue being a cake walk for years.  Apparently James wants Carmelo in Cleveland to help his own legacy.  lol

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2017, 11:00:19 AM »
The Warriors get a bad rap like they built a team like the Cavs but it's untrue.  The Warriors got Klay and Curry in the first round while other teams passed them up, then got Draymond in the second when everyone passed on him.  KD is their only big FA splash.  They really didn't need him  Don't forget last year Curry was hurt in the playoffs.  Fucked up his ankle in the series against houston when he slipped and fell on a wet court.  I think with Harrison Barnes they are better than with KD, they just needed a better center to get the rebounds as that's why they lost to the Cavs last year.  Curry wasn't himself and they let Thompson of the Cavs dominate the rebound game. 

Lebron handpicked Love and then went back to the Cavs when Kyrie was there.  they then signed everyone else on that squad.  I think Thompson might be their only other draft pick.

The Spurs though are making some noise about getting Chris Paul.  The west is going to stay stacked and apparently Carmelo to the Clippers and Paul George to the Lakers.  The East is just going to continue being a cake walk for years.  Apparently James wants Carmelo in Cleveland to help his own legacy.  lol

The Warriors "only big FA splash" just happens to be a former league MVP and multiple time league scoring champion.  Convenient.

I'm not trashing the Warriors because Lebron is really at the root of all this collusion and cherry picking.  Since he's doing it, other stars can't really compete unless they do it too.

The Warriors have an amazing front office.  The Cavs are a Mickey Mouse organization that is lucky that Lebron is from Akron.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2017, 11:12:35 AM »
The Warriors "only big FA splash" just happens to be a former league MVP and multiple time league scoring champion.  Convenient.

I'm not trashing the Warriors because Lebron is really at the root of all this collusion and cherry picking.  Since he's doing it, other stars can't really compete unless they do it too.

The Warriors have an amazing front office.  The Cavs are a Mickey Mouse organization that is lucky that Lebron is from Akron.

KD has other reasons as well.  For some reason I always got the gay vibe from him.  The way he dressed, listening to his stories about always feeling awkward and out of place.  Then he claims he has never been happier in San Fran.  He never wants to leave and loves the city.  seems he found his happy place.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2017, 11:18:14 AM »
KD has other reasons as well.  For some reason I always got the gay vibe from him.  The way he dressed, listening to his stories about always feeling awkward and out of place.  Then he claims he has never been happier in San Fran.  He never wants to leave and loves the city.  seems he found his happy place.

KD does love cock.

I can say with certainty that the NBA has never had so many unlikable superstars.  These guys are just absolute spoiled rotten assholes always whining, bragging, flopping, talking shit to people and playing the victim.

Russell Westbrook is a giant fucking Douche bag.  Lebron thinks he's God.  The Warrior's egos are so big they hardly fit in Oracle Arena.  KD is always shitting on the press.  Fuck all these guys.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2017, 11:42:11 AM »
aren't the Spurs and Miami Heat in the Finals?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2017, 07:58:06 AM »
1-0 Warriors. Didnt even seem like they played that well either. Mainly the first half. Good sign. Seems like they were having slow starts in the last two finals and had to work their way back during games.

Curry looked good. Durant looked awesome. No jitters.

Hopefully, kyrie doesn't explode like he did last year.

Notice the first finals they won in in the center position, David lee was a good contributor/energetic. Second finals they lost, bogut and that ezili guy slow and detrimental and Thompson dominated the boards. First game this series, Zaza and McGee did very well.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2017, 09:55:48 AM »
The NBA will probably find a way to suspend Draymond Green again so they can help Lebron win some more cheap rings.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2017, 10:38:09 PM »
The NBA will probably find a way to suspend Draymond Green again so they can help Lebron win some more cheap rings.

his one ring last year is more impressive than any of jordan's

and maybe draymond should stop hitting people in the balls if he doesn't want to be suspended

the King has nothing to lose this year, no team in nba history would be favored against these warriors, if he finds a way to beat them it will just be more proof he is the best of all time

E
E

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2017, 02:44:18 AM »

In your mind it is.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2017, 09:38:56 AM »

and maybe draymond should stop hitting people in the balls if he doesn't want to be suspended

the King has nothing to lose this year, no team in nba history would be favored against these warriors, if he finds a way to beat them it will just be more proof he is the best of all time

E

The Cavs coaching was shit game 1.  When Curry and Durant were on the bench getting rest he kept James out there.  Not smart at all.  Once they came back on the court the Warriors went on a good run and James was totally gassed.