Author Topic: Legend of ESFitness, day in the life video  (Read 8072 times)

jannekassen

Re: Legend of ESFitness, day in the life video
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2017, 09:37:02 PM »
The difference is i dont care one bit about you... While you have demonstrated to everyone here how very much you care about me. Ive been here off and on for years and years and have seen losers like you come and go. Your whole life is places like this. You integrate msaage boards with your everyday life.

I posted a couple paragraphs about people like you in a general sense.. Younposted a few about me in particular. Which tells me you really really care and think about me after your head hits the pilow. Sad.

I could disappear and not post for a week or a month and youd think about me. You or anybody else for that matter could disappear and id never notice. Nor would i care.

It doesnt change a few things.

1 no  one actually "cares" about you, we enjoy the high level combination of stupidity and arrogance you bring
2. you like calling everyone else on this board a loser, yet when you look in the mirror its no secret that you are an epic loser. You really are Eric, evaluate yourself. Youre basically worthless to the planet
3. If you disappeared from this board no one would care nor write about you again. You will always come back because the negative attention strokes your ass backwards ego and you think, again, that you are above others. Tell you what Eric, disappear, for good, as an experiment, and see what happens. It wont matter, at all

you wont disappear cause it would cut into your steroid sales that you conduct in private messages on here. Business is bidness

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2017, 10:21:51 PM »
Feel free to post ANY pm's of me selling steroids here. Pathetic.

jannekassen

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2017, 10:26:03 PM »

listen poundcake you dont have to lie. And you can still meet up with chaos (again)
 and ask him to destroy all your posts and pms. They will always be saved.

questions?

Irisheyes22

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2017, 10:34:52 PM »

lets see your cock and balls big boy, lets see what youre packin  :o 8) :D

Simple Simon

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2017, 12:02:54 AM »
How about you and i have a go at it? You, me, & 1 knife. Winner makes the world a better place. Save taxpayers some money

stop pretending you are tough, you would fold up like a wilting flower if you ever met anyone from here.
I have met people like you many times, you are like they "I said that" guy

Simple Simon

« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2017, 12:05:51 AM »

of course you dont make money here, no one in their right mind would buy anything from you.

Even 6gms a week of your gear doesnt do shit.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2017, 12:22:23 AM »
stop pretending you are tough, you would fold up like a wilting flower if you ever met anyone from here.
I have met people like you many times, you are like they "I said that" guy

Tell yourself whatever you need to. You look in the mirror with that skinny little virgin nose and still see a 50yr old bitch who gets punked out in front of his wife and kids and waits till he gets back in the car to run his mouth.

Simple Simon

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2017, 01:18:57 AM »
Tell yourself whatever you need to. You look in the mirror with that skinny little virgin nose and still see a 50yr old bitch who gets punked out in front of his wife and kids and waits till he gets back in the car to run his mouth.
one of these days you will talk to someone on the street like that because you thought you were on the internet

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2017, 12:15:09 PM »
one of these days you will talk to someone on the street like that because you thought you were on the internet
one of these days? You forget i spent a good chunk of my life in prison where mouthy bitches like you get put to sleep daily until they learn their lesson.

Simple Simon

« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2017, 12:21:49 PM »
one of these days? You forget i spent a good chunk of my life in prison where mouthy bitches like you get put to sleep daily until they learn their lesson.

I forget?
You mention it every other fucking post.

You must be a gimmick account, no one is as stupid as you.

Now shut the fuck up bitch before I fly over to your shitty hovel and teach you some manners.

magicskier

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2017, 09:11:39 PM »
 :D :D :D :D :D

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2017, 10:47:27 PM »

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2017, 11:42:34 PM »

She is putting some attitude in those shots, love it!

magicskier

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2017, 11:53:02 PM »
She is putting some attitude in those shots, love it!

shes been on top of her game since ESFitness threatened to kill her on here  :D :o

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2017, 12:38:24 AM »
Heard that dogs worth $20k to somebody.

Simple Simon

« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2017, 01:19:57 AM »
Heard that dogs worth $20k to somebody.

oh brother, can you imagine that conversation....

esftiness sat down with his hommies...
Now listen bros we need to go to Canada and steal a pug, its owner will give us $20k to get it back.
does he have $20k?
errrr.....maybe not...

seriously , you dumb fuck, where did you hear that its worth $20k to someone?

magicskier

« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2017, 01:58:44 AM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2017, 02:02:59 AM »
joon still in the background of getbig, who would have thought it......

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2017, 03:08:58 AM »
oh brother, can you imagine that conversation....

esftiness sat down with his hommies...
Now listen bros we need to go to Canada and steal a pug, its owner will give us $20k to get it back.
does he have $20k?
errrr.....maybe not...

seriously , you dumb fuck, where did you hear that its worth $20k to someone?

I think u know

magicskier

« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2017, 03:17:13 AM »
I think u know

listen
noodles
youre gonna sit there and play tough guy on the computer and say youll beat me up or take my dog. Look, you cant and wont do anything to me. You are there and I am here and Im virtually untouchablefrom you. All you have is the communication you and the Regina police have had in your building a case against me which joon completely told me about it (I had whatsapp screenshots of it on herre earlier). The issue is, short of putting a bullet in my head, theres nothing you can do. NOTHING. So continue to rant and rave and act all the man while myself and the rest of getbig continuously laugh at you.

And on the bright side, since Im mentally retarded as you say, well theres just nothing at all I can do to you or your reputation in your city and among people you know with my abilities on a computer. I mean hey, Im a  retard, theres no way Im capable of that. There hasnt been anything done at all yet,........but Id venture a guess you got an email with a Sex Offender of California Registry profile of someone who looks like you with all your personal and contact details. But its a good thing Im not capable of stuff like that since im a retard.

ohoh time for medication

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2017, 07:25:09 AM »
shes been on top of her game since ESFitness threatened to kill her on here  :D :o

Yes I remember that classless thread. No worries though, I am sure Potato can take him.

listen
noodles
youre gonna sit there and play tough guy on the computer and say youll beat me up or take my dog. Look, you cant and wont do anything to me. You are there and I am here and Im virtually untouchablefrom you. All you have is the communication you and the Regina police have had in your building a case against me which joon completely told me about it (I had whatsapp screenshots of it on herre earlier). The issue is, short of putting a bullet in my head, theres nothing you can do. NOTHING. So continue to rant and rave and act all the man while myself and the rest of getbig continuously laugh at you.

And on the bright side, since Im mentally retarded as you say, well theres just nothing at all I can do to you or your reputation in your city and among people you know with my abilities on a computer. I mean hey, Im a  retard, theres no way Im capable of that. There hasnt been anything done at all yet,........but Id venture a guess you got an email with a Sex Offender of California Registry profile of someone who looks like you with all your personal and contact details. But its a good thing Im not capable of stuff like that since im a retard.

ohoh time for medication

WHEW!! It is a damn good thing you don't have those skills.  :o

Simple Simon

« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2017, 07:58:49 AM »
I think u know

hahaha

Joon ....oh brother, is he trolling you as well....

Simple Simon

« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2017, 08:00:59 AM »
listen
noodles

ohoh time for medication

esfitness went to the police?

Nah, he wouldnt do that, he sorts out his own business, hang on though he did say he was going to get someone to beat my partner up so its not that much of a stretch...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2017, 09:13:27 AM »
There is the lover, Potato! 

Whats funny is right before I was directed here, I had just read this article.  Potato might find it interesting as well.

http://home.bt.com/news/science-news/scientists-have-found-the-mutation-that-makes-pugs-look-like-that-11364183911831

Scientists have found the mutation that makes pugs look like that

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2017, 09:17:13 AM »
Potato For President

POTATO OF PEACE