Author Topic: Trump is considering firing special counsel Mueller, friend says  (Read 13080 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Trump is considering firing special counsel Mueller, friend says
« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2017, 12:59:51 PM »
I have no idea what you're talking about.

For fucks sake - are you serious?

Did you learn this (SEE YOUR QUOTE BELOW) from the honest news sources on Twitter and YouTube

Even if they do "find something"(they won't) it's not going to matter because nobody believes outlets like CNN(counterfeit news network) and the New York Slimes when they are retracting fake news stories almost daily.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: June 15, 2017, 01:02:46 PM »
For fucks sake - are you serious?

Did you learn this (SEE YOUR QUOTE BELOW) from the honest news sources on Twitter and YouTube

Meltdown.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #77 on: June 15, 2017, 01:08:52 PM »
Meltdown.

so no answer as to where you go that patently idiotic belief?

Here's a screen shot of CNN website

I don't see any retractions yet today but I have to assume that this shot includes a bunch of fake news but I don't know which ones are the fakes

Can you point them out for me

Thank you for your service

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #78 on: June 15, 2017, 01:10:03 PM »
I'm too lazy to post the links.

come on dude

all you have to do is make it up

that's where you got your idiotic premise in the first place

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 15, 2017, 01:12:04 PM »
so no answer as to where you go that patently idiotic belief?

Here's a screen shot of CNN website

I don't see any retractions yet today but I have to assume that this shot includes a bunch of fake news but I don't know which ones are the fakes

Can you point them out for me

Thank you for your service

Nah I'm good.

But if you believe that CNN is still taken serious in 2017 by all means, please feel free to do so.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #80 on: June 15, 2017, 01:25:20 PM »
Yes, he was a republican at the time  and he promoted the theory repeatedly on the most influential conservative news vehicle. Hannity pushed it. Limbaugh pushed it. Drudge pushed it. That's as mainstream republican as you can get.   Just look at how many right wingers on this board were birthers. If you are playing semantics and claiming that birtherism was never part of the republican party's official platform then I guess you're right.  ::)

And what am I lying about? The many republican lawmakers who called for an investigation  that I've posted about before? Or the many republican constituents who have voiced questions about trump's seedy russian connections that you can easily google?

No , that's not how investigations work. Once a crime is suspected to have occurred, then an investigation takes place to gather evidence. The crime being investigated is Russia's involvement in influencing the election. That investigation includes gathering evidence
to figure what Americans were involved and what their roles were. Part of that investigation includes a criminal investigation of Michael Flynn.   ::)

You are flat out lying when you try and compare the Democrats pushing of this loony Russia conspiracy with the equally loony birther conspiracy.  No, Trump was not a Republican nor was he running for office.  In fact, he disavowed it when he became a candidate.  No, Hannity was never a birther.  Drudge doesn't push anything.  All Drudge does is post links to stories.  I knew you were hack.  I didn't know you were a dishonest hack. 

You clearly don't know how investigations work.  You need evidence of a crime before you start an investigation.  That evidence could be as simple as someone with knowledge making an accusation.  We don't have any of that with Trump.  It's just a bunch partisans running around with their hair on fire yelling without really saying anything. 

And when you nuts do talk about "evidence," you bring up things like "Michael Flynn."  Despite the fact there is zero evidence Flynn worked as a Trump surrogate to conspire with the Russian government to get Trump elected.  You people are friggin crazy.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #81 on: June 15, 2017, 01:27:12 PM »
What stories have they retracted?

lol  Oh brother.  Stop trolling.  How about the other day when they claimed "unnamed sources" confirmed Comey would testify before the Senate that he never told Trump he was not under investigation. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #82 on: June 15, 2017, 01:30:25 PM »
Nah I'm good.

But if you believe that CNN is still taken serious in 2017 by all means, please feel free to do so.

So none of these stories are fake?

Are you sure?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #83 on: June 15, 2017, 01:35:23 PM »
lol  Oh brother.  Stop trolling.  How about the other day when they claimed "unnamed sources" confirmed Comey would testify before the Senate that he never told Trump he was not under investigation. 

BFD - a source gave them wrong info and they corrected it

Apparently right wingers don't even know the definition of fake

Fake is something that is intentionally fraudulent

Errors are retracted

If you want an example of a fraudulent story you can refer to the DNC staffer who was killed last year.

Faux New repeatedly ran with a fraudulent story about that until they were shamed into admitting it by the family

I'm sure Faux News also covered Pizza Gate - another Fraudulent Story

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 15, 2017, 01:36:15 PM »
Can't you think of a few off the top of your head?

Nah I'm good.

But if you want to continue with your phony little "investigations" ::) , by all means please feel free to do so.

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: June 15, 2017, 02:59:11 PM »
After reading through this thread, one thing strikes me as an absolute certainty: Straw Fag likes to watch his wife get fucked by large hebrew men while he jerks off.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #86 on: June 15, 2017, 03:05:45 PM »
After reading through this thread, one thing strikes me as an absolute certainty: Straw Fag likes to watch his wife get fucked by large hebrew men while he jerks off.

you seems oblivious to the fact that you just told everyone the queer things that you think about

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 15, 2017, 06:56:35 PM »
Not sure what you're trying to prove with this. It's been established that the once again got their asses handed to them. It's a political farce and witch hunt and the libs keep coming up with NOTHING

-Not looking to prove anything, simply answering Dos Equis' question.

As far as coming up with nothing, Comey and Sessions' testimonies have apparently inspired the committee to investigate the possibility of Trump's collusion and obstruction of justice in this matter. -Doesn't seem like nothing to me. It is definitely not a win for Trump at this stage.

BTW, the transcript of both testimonies are available on-line. It behooves you to read them before shooting off your mouth.

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #88 on: June 15, 2017, 10:07:58 PM »
you seems oblivious to the fact that you just told everyone the queer things that you think about

I SEEMS oblivious? Oh, you are a dindu?

If my wife ever fucked a black, I would kill her.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #89 on: June 15, 2017, 10:22:12 PM »

what else do you think about?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2017, 11:29:20 PM »
-Not looking to prove anything, simply answering Dos Equis' question.

As far as coming up with nothing, Comey and Sessions' testimonies have apparently inspired the committee to investigate the possibility of Trump's collusion and obstruction of justice in this matter. -Doesn't seem like nothing to me. It is definitely not a win for Trump at this stage.

BTW, the transcript of both testimonies are available on-line. It behooves you to read them before shooting off your mouth.

Holy shit. I'm out. You leftists are mental. Comey already said there was nothing. The Dems said there was nothing the whole fuckkng world said there is nothing and from what I understand Mueller must resign because of conflict of interest. Jesus Christ.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #91 on: June 15, 2017, 11:34:42 PM »

You must be in denial.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: June 16, 2017, 12:12:36 AM »

And if she fucked a whitey?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 16, 2017, 06:22:20 AM »
Holy shit. I'm out. You leftists are mental. Comey already said there was nothing. The Dems said there was nothing the whole fuckkng world said there is nothing and from what I understand Mueller must resign because of conflict of interest. Jesus Christ.
Isn't it so strange that their leaders can literally tell them "Nothing there" "Nothing happened" and these guys still choose to believe the myth?

Scary how insinuating a lie for so long can cause so many to continue to believe it even when it is admitted.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2017, 07:29:48 AM »
Quote from: Dos Equis link=topic=632530.msg8808517#msg8808517

date=1497558320
You are flat out lying when you try and compare the Democrats pushing of this loony Russia conspiracy with the equally loony birther conspiracy.  No, Trump was not a Republican nor was he running for office.  In fact, he disavowed it when he became a candidate.  No, Hannity was never a birther.  Drudge doesn't push anything.  All Drudge does is post links to stories.  I knew you were hack.  I didn't know you were a dishonest hack.  

I DIDN'T compare the birther conspiracy theory to the Russian collusion scandal. YOU did.I pointed out that you trying to pass birtherism off as some sort of underground thing that hardly any republicans supported was bs.

Practically everything you said in that post was demonstrably false.

No, Hannity was never a birther. :

An entire segment of him pretending to not be a birther while repeatedly pointing out how he finds it suspicious that Obama
won't release any more records.

No, Trump was not a Republican nor was he running for office. :

An interview from 2011 in which trump discusses his conservative views, how disappointed he'd be if he didn't get
the republican nomination if he decided to run, how he's glad he is a birther because it was one of the reasons he was polling so well among republicans..

Drudge doesn't push anything.  All Drudge does is post links to stories.

Right at 9 minutes, Drudge very clearly says the purpose of the stories he chooses is to influence what people are talking about.

You clearly don't know how investigations work.  You need evidence of a crime before you start an investigation.  
That evidence could be as simple as someone with knowledge making an accusation.  We don't have any of that with Trump.  
It's just a bunch partisans running around with their hair on fire yelling without really saying anything.

I guess you missed this thread  ::) :
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=632591.0

I'm sure somehow you won't be able to figure out how to click on any of the videos or somehow when trump says he's a conservative and considering running for president, you know- FOR A FACT -that it actually means the opposite.  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2017, 02:11:28 PM »

Comey's comments to Trump were time sensitive and likely filtered. "The Dems said there was nothing"....are you living in an alternative universe? As far as your take on what the world is saying renders you mental or just plain dumb. You understand incorrectly. Mueller does not have to resign. Sean Hannity, conservative talk show host suggested he and Rosenstein should resign. Intelligent people ignore folks like Mr. Hannity......much like they probably ignore your rants.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: July 10, 2017, 06:32:59 PM »
God Bless Robert Mueller.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2017, 06:52:52 PM »
God Bless Robert Mueller.