Author Topic: UFC Matt Hughes  (Read 23816 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: UFC Matt Hughes
« Reply #100 on: June 26, 2017, 04:20:34 AM »
Disqualisied with my kids in the car?

Yep out of rehab.. Breakup with a girl I was probably going to marry and I relapsed and put myself back into rehab straightaway. You got a fucking problem with that?

You'll be kind of hard pressed to find a 900 square-foot shithole in Palm Desert Country Club. Funny how you figure a shithole by scene two feet of kitchen counter space with a toaster and a couple pots on it picking from the cabinet below while the adhesive dries after relining the cabinets earlier that afternoon.

And no reasonable means of supporting myself? I've been a personal trainer and sports nutritionist 4 little over 17 and a half years now. That's the cake. All other income (such as selling the very same things your punk ass uses to prepare for shows) is just the icing.

Stand-up guy? I helped an ex-gf register for colege, drove 45mins to watch her 3 kids so she could save money on daycare/babysitting, paid her rent for almost 6months, put food in her fridge, paid for an exterminator and replcednher AC unit so her 3 boys could sleep at night when it's still 95° at midnight... All because her ex-husband cleaned her out and she had no one else to ask. And this was long after we'd stopped seeing each other.... Also volunteered as a counseler at an asthma camp fornyears during summers. Buying sports equipment for them every year out of my pocket. Have done plenty of kids bootcamps for free... Oh, and volunteer at an animal shelter here in the valley a couple times a week to bathe cats & kittens, and walk and bathe the dogs... For no money or "community service", but because I have the time and money and I enjoy doing it... And guess what? I'm not antisocial and not everything that comes out of my mouth is negative people enjoying having me around. I wouldn't expect you to understand because you, all around, are and self-centered, self-righteous, introverted, Clueless, sewer of negativity who will never understand the definition of what a stand up guy is.

Bro come on.  You've already posted you work from 5am to midnight,  now you're saying on your off days you volunteer a couple times a week.

Just stop.

You were in rehab with Matt's cousin, obviously you shouldnt take an addict at his word.

Someone disputes you and your response is they've never left the house, because you're they only one who has done anything or met anyone.

You do a good job but It's so obvious you're a gimmick.

Simple Simon

« Reply #101 on: June 26, 2017, 04:38:54 AM »
Disqualisied with my kids in the car?

Yep out of rehab.. Breakup with a girl I was probably going to marry and I relapsed and put myself back into rehab straightaway. You got a fucking problem with that?

You'll be kind of hard pressed to find a 900 square-foot shithole in Palm Desert Country Club. Funny how you figure a shithole by scene two feet of kitchen counter space with a toaster and a couple pots on it picking from the cabinet below while the adhesive dries after relining the cabinets earlier that afternoon.

And no reasonable means of supporting myself? I've been a personal trainer and sports nutritionist 4 little over 17 and a half years now. That's the cake. All other income (such as selling the very same things your punk ass uses to prepare for shows) is just the icing.

Stand-up guy? I helped an ex-gf register for colege, drove 45mins to watch her 3 kids so she could save money on daycare/babysitting, paid her rent for almost 6months, put food in her fridge, paid for an exterminator and replcednher AC unit so her 3 boys could sleep at night when it's still 95° at midnight... All because her ex-husband cleaned her out and she had no one else to ask. And this was long after we'd stopped seeing each other.... Also volunteered as a counseler at an asthma camp fornyears during summers. Buying sports equipment for them every year out of my pocket. Have done plenty of kids bootcamps for free... Oh, and volunteer at an animal shelter here in the valley a couple times a week to bathe cats & kittens, and walk and bathe the dogs... For no money or "community service", but because I have the time and money and I enjoy doing it... And guess what? I'm not antisocial and not everything that comes out of my mouth is negative people enjoying having me around. I wouldn't expect you to understand because you, all around, are and self-centered, self-righteous, introverted, Clueless, sewer of negativity who will never understand the definition of what a stand up guy is.

who no one knows and you don't even advertise, oh yes, its just word of mouth, tell me how do they recommend you?

"If you need a personal trainer I know this guy who stuck up a convenience store who has never been in shape in his life, is in and out of rehab every 5 mins because hes alcohol and prescription med dependant who is banned from driving due to DUI"

"Sounds great whats his number?"

"I don't have it, but you can just tweet Fabio, he has it"

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: June 26, 2017, 04:45:55 AM »
who no one knows and you don't even advertise, oh yes, its just word of mouth, tell me how do they recommend you?

"If you need a personal trainer I know this guy who stuck up a convenience store who has never been in shape in his life, is in and out of rehab every 5 mins because hes alcohol and prescription med dependant who is banned from driving due to DUI"

"Sounds great whats his number?"

"I don't have it, but you can just tweet Fabio, he has it"

"I don't known he sounds dangerous."

"No he's a really stand up guy, pays the bills for his ex girlfriend and her three boys so she can go to nursing school and volunteers to work with stray kittens. He's got a heart of gold. He's 35 but has 17 years experience, he still trained others pro bono while incarcerated."

"The way you describe makes me think I do want to work with him."

Simple Simon

« Reply #103 on: June 26, 2017, 04:50:05 AM »
"I don't known he sounds dangerous."

"No he's a really stand up guy, pays the bills for his ex girlfriend and her three boys so she can go to nursing school and volunteers to work with stray kittens. He's got a heart of gold. He's 35 but has 17 years experience, he still trained others pro bono while incarcerated."

"The way you describe makes me think I do want to work with him."

Bearing in mind the husband left the girlfriend its likely he was shagging about with her and actually caused her predicament?

hahahaha   listen to me, none of its fucking real, why try to make sense of it.

gym**rat

• Getbig V

Simple Simon

« Reply #106 on: August 21, 2017, 12:40:44 PM »
Very happy to see him awake and doing better.

is he on the same ward as esfitness?

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: August 21, 2017, 02:53:15 PM »
is he on the same ward as esfitness?

I wouldn't think so, Matt Hughes does not have mental problems.  ;D