Author Topic: Some pointers and random thoughts  (Read 14877 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Some pointers and random thoughts
« on: June 16, 2017, 05:34:22 PM »
Figured Id post some shit to help you guys out with your quest for size. I am a very successful trainer and people pay me a lot for advice.

1. Max out once per month to activate new satellite cells. This is mandatory to get to the next level.

2. You look how you train. IF you train like a power builder you will develop a blocky physique..... nothing wrong with this I train this way myself because I like the look better just dont be shocked when your waist goes up. Its inevitable.  Guess what...if  you start doing wind sprints you will lean out and start to look more athletic. I personally do sprints once a week I think cardio is a waste of time.

3. Eating clean is a waste of time. Never seen anyone gain appreciable amount of size with it.

4. The more muscle you cary the harder it is to maintain it. For example if your typical chest workout consists of 405 inclines and dips with 100 pounds hanging off your belt  and you suddenly train on machines for a few weeks you will lose some thickness and size, regardless of how big your pump is during that machine workout. This is only true for very advanced guys with some serious muscle on them. A guy with 180-200 pounds of muscle can probably keep his size training light.

5. There is no such thing as cutting...you keep bulking until your as big as you want to get. The more muscle you have the easier it will be to stay lean..., train hard enough long enough and you will be walking around under 12% year round. I personally eat whatever the hell I want and stay lean.

6. Be honest with your genetics. If you weren't an athletic kid growing up you will never really have a "good body". Having 100 pounds of extra muscle mass wont hide your cankles.  

7. Past a certain point in your quest for size  you won't be able to keep your waist in check. The amount of food required to get to that next level of thickness will make you blockier and your physique will get uglier. You want that extra inch on your arms thats the price you pay.

8. Avoid tren. It's nasty for your health and you can get huge and lean without it. IF you must use it, more is not better with this drug.

9. Growth must be forced. For years I listened to the bullshit on here..." muscles only know tension, you will get as big as your genetics will allow." This is absolutely not true ...forced reps are necessary past a certain point and you need to train intense enough to stimulate growth. We forget the body grows in order to protect itself from the stress we put upon it. Pretty common sense but I know a lot of you guys aren't training optimally or giving your body a reason to adapt.

10.  Now I am not a competitive bodybuilder but  walking around at my size is a walking advertisement and makes me a lot of money as a trainer . IF I was in any other profession I would probably walk around at 200 comfortably. IF you don't plan on competing or doing something in the fitness industry stay natural or use mild conservative cycles. I think any guy with decent test levels and a good frame can get a solid physique naturally.

l

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
Re: Some pointers and random thoughts
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 06:42:29 PM »
 ::)

I'd rather listen to Coach, ukjeff, alex23, avesher, and others that I have forgot to name who have been on stage and looked better than you.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 06:57:47 PM »
Pics of your physique. Also state your age. Young guys can get away with a lot more than older ones. However you won't realize that till your 40's.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2017, 07:01:21 PM »
Pics of the $60k car?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2017, 07:04:25 PM »
Good advices flint, dont believe it all myself but thats my problem.

Glad you've found success.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2017, 07:24:29 PM »
fuck off we like our delusions

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2017, 07:48:42 PM »
Pics of your physique. Also state your age. Young guys can get away with a lot more than older ones. However you won't realize that till your 40's.

I'm 24 but that is irrelevant.
http://i.imgur.com/YwD8ejX.gif
http://i.imgur.com/zKC4Kd2.gif
 A lot of my clients are in their 40's and some look pretty damn impressive despite not eating 100% perfect. I train the owner of a multi million dollar restaurant that could easily be in an under armor add who wasnt much to speak of when I started training him.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2017, 07:51:34 PM »

I'd rather listen to Coach, ukjeff, alex23, avesher, and others that I have forgot to name who have been on stage and looked better than you.

Ok any of those guys 6'0 doing close grips with 405? I'm as strong as I look. That's what its about.  None of them carried my size. Not even close...Im a freak in person. I carry more mass and have a better overall body if I dieted down Id destroy them.
l

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2017, 07:56:15 PM »
Ok any of those guys 6'0 doing close grips with 405? I'm as strong as I look. That's what its about.  None of them carried my size. Not even close...Im a freak in person. I carry more mass and have a better overall body if I dieted down Id destroy them.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2017, 07:57:59 PM »
Flint comes back sounding like EsFitness after E exposed himself.  :-\

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2017, 08:03:06 PM »
l

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2017, 08:14:04 PM »
Learn how to post pics properly Oh Mighty Coach!!....Just Like This son:

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2017, 08:47:47 PM »

I'd listen to Flintstones regarding how to stay 21 years of age though.
Q

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2017, 09:04:35 PM »
I'd listen to Flintstones regarding how to stay 21 years of age though.
Fuck, the punk ass doesn't even know how to post a proper pic, and I'm way over double his age!...

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2017, 10:09:26 PM »
Is OP the one who begged for money to buy a truck?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2017, 10:34:33 PM »

1. I did when I was younger and probably weighed less using a 1/10 of the shit you're on now.

2. Check your ego son. Until you step on a bodybuilding stage or a powerlifting platform or bench rack ...and win, stop with the bullshit

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2017, 10:35:51 PM »
Figured Id post some shit to help you guys out with your quest for size. I am a very successful trainer and people pay me a lot for advice.

1. Max out once per month to activate new satellite cells. This is mandatory to get to the next level.

2. You look how you train. IF you train like a power builder you will develop a blocky physique..... nothing wrong with this I train this way myself because I like the look better just dont be shocked when your waist goes up. Its inevitable.  Guess what...if  you start doing wind sprints you will lean out and start to look more athletic. I personally do sprints once a week I think cardio is a waste of time.

3. Eating clean is a waste of time. Never seen anyone gain appreciable amount of size with it.

4. The more muscle you cary the harder it is to maintain it. For example if your typical chest workout consists of 405 inclines and dips with 100 pounds hanging off your belt  and you suddenly train on machines for a few weeks you will lose some thickness and size, regardless of how big your pump is during that machine workout. This is only true for very advanced guys with some serious muscle on them. A guy with 180-200 pounds of muscle can probably keep his size training light.

5. There is no such thing as cutting...you keep bulking until your as big as you want to get. The more muscle you have the easier it will be to stay lean..., train hard enough long enough and you will be walking around under 12% year round. I personally eat whatever the hell I want and stay lean.

6. Be honest with your genetics. If you weren't an athletic kid growing up you will never really have a "good body". Having 100 pounds of extra muscle mass wont hide your cankles.  

7. Past a certain point in your quest for size  you won't be able to keep your waist in check. The amount of food required to get to that next level of thickness will make you blockier and your physique will get uglier. You want that extra inch on your arms thats the price you pay.

8. Avoid tren. It's nasty for your health and you can get huge and lean without it. IF you must use it, more is not better with this drug.

9. Growth must be forced. For years I listened to the bullshit on here..." muscles only know tension, you will get as big as your genetics will allow." This is absolutely not true ...forced reps are necessary past a certain point and you need to train intense enough to stimulate growth. We forget the body grows in order to protect itself from the stress we put upon it. Pretty common sense but I know a lot of you guys aren't training optimally or giving your body a reason to adapt.

10.  Now I am not a competitive bodybuilder but  walking around at my size is a walking advertisement and makes me a lot of money as a trainer . IF I was in any other profession I would probably walk around at 200 comfortably. IF you don't plan on competing or doing something in the fitness industry stay natural or use mild conservative cycles. I think any guy with decent test levels and a good frame can get a solid physique naturally.

Question and I don't mean to be an asshole but...

what5 is the longest time you have trained drug free in the last 5 years?
"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2017, 10:37:12 PM »
1. I did when I was younger and probably weighed less using a 1/10 of the shit you're on now.

2. Check your ego son. Until you step on a bodybuilding stage or a powerlifting platform or bench rack ...and win, stop with the bullshit

This, in fact that was my point, Thanks Coach
"

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2017, 10:39:02 PM »
Good advices flint, dont believe it all myself but thats my problem.

Glad you've found success.

Thanks brother.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2017, 10:49:38 PM »

Bs. the best physiques out there will never even compete...a powerlifting competition means shit. As long as you can back your lifts up and use proper legal  form which I always have.
l

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2017, 10:53:10 PM »
Bs. the best physiques out there will never even compete...a powerlifting competition means shit. As long as you can back your lifts up and use proper legal  form which I always have.

Then back it up.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2017, 11:01:07 PM »
Look, as a trainer I'm happy you're making a decent living at this. I've said for years if you treat this like a business it is a business with great rewards...but damn dude, prove yourself, not by words but by actions. In this day and age everyone has a camera and if your as successful as you say you are you should at least have some proof by posting clients success not yours. Bradley Martyn and Joey Swoll (who I know) have a huge following but post little of their clients success. If you're a successful trainer then prove it. Most have a shitload of social media to back it up.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2017, 11:01:29 PM »
Some random thoughts

Q

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2017, 12:11:46 AM »

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2017, 12:22:29 AM »
Look, as a trainer I'm happy you're making a decent living at this. I've said for years if you treat this like a business it is a business with great rewards...but damn dude, prove yourself, not by words but by actions. In this day and age everyone has a camera and if your as successful as you say you are you should at least have some proof by posting clients success not yours. Bradley Martyn and Joey Swoll (who I know) have a huge following but post little of their clients success. If you're a successful trainer then prove it. Most have a shitload of social media to back it up.

Those  two guys  are easily making a million a year, your literally talking about the two most successful guys in the fitness industry.  I never claimed to make that kind of money...who does? To be fair I am younger than them though.
 I'm playing with the idea of opening my own private studio and hiring some trainers to rent space from me. Problem is I don't want to deal with running a gym. Id rather just pay a gym 20 bucks a session to use their shit. Sure I could probably make an extra 25k a year off of trainers renting space from me but not all money is good money...I have no stress and I love my clients.
l