Author Topic: got my new suit from the tailor today  (Read 6163 times)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Re: got my new suit from the tailor today
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2017, 11:19:39 AM »
I was in rehab with a  Ascot Chang. The jacket said the trousers were arrogant as fuck. Talked down to every dick what hung around.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2017, 12:43:40 PM »
I had one of my suits dipped in 24K Gold Leaf and then sent to the best blind tailor in Italy, Genovese Calvino to finish the process of iridescence. It was then shipped back on schooner that is only allowed to carry precious metals and gemstones which happens to also be guarded by Ex Navy Seals in the event of a pirate hijacking. 

I like to wear this suit to flounce around in local hardware stores and the like.  Everyone stops what they are doing and I literally feel like a million bucks.

Don't ask the cost of the suit, its more than what any of you listed for tired rags of yore.  Put it this way, I am supposed to purchase a vault (not gonna do that) because insurance value still won`t cover the true cost if anything should happen. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2017, 12:48:59 PM »
Now for a tip.  What you pay for a suit is not always indicative of quality.  I know quite a few people on the internet who make suits, some for television and movies, and they do not charge these outrageous prices that you people are being taken for (even though we all know its bullshit bravado lies anyways).

The point is, a high quality suit is only as good as its maker, not the price you always pay or lie about paying.

These guys will make whatever you want and are of high quality as you can specify materials.  They will not charge you an arm and a leg either and I can personally gurantee it will be better fit and quality than the schmucky shit you people are wasting money on because you heard the name brand on a rap video once.

http://www.magnoliclothiers.com/

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2017, 12:56:19 PM »
One of my mates stupidly married very young, but the benefit of his stupidity was collectively as a tight knit group of mates we gained a multipurpose communal suit, other weddings, job interviews, court appearance that inexpensive versatile piece of attire served very well. Thankfully I never had to wear that disgusting piece of trash

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2017, 01:15:04 PM »
My apologies,  Gordon Gecko. I would like you to make fun of jean shorts in front of Stone Cold.

It makes sense you'd over rate something you've never done, I mean you do post on multiple bodybuilding forums despite never even attempting to exercise.

You shouldn't put yourself in the same category as Steve Austin.

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2017, 01:58:22 PM »
I may catch shit from some of the upper echelon earners here, but I use a company called "suit supply".  They're relatively cheap, around a grand, and are made more for athletic/muscle builds. Normally if you buy a 48 suit th jacket is like a box. These are pretty tight around the waist. Minimal tailoring for me. And at that price, I don't flip out if it gets messed up.

I always buy my suits and shirts at Suit Supply. Just a lttle adjustment and suit and shirt fits like a glove. The shirts last forever but the suits are a lot less durable but thats why the are cheap.
O

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2017, 03:25:15 PM »
never had a problem with a suit fitting, if too big i use it when im bulking, too tight i used it when im dieted down.

lmao

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2017, 10:20:34 AM »
needed a suit to wear to weddings and funerals. went to to the suit store and bought a 54 r grey pin striped suit, and bought a couple of nice shirts to go with the suit. took the suit next door to the tailor and holy shit did I get it in the butt.
total was 160 to tailor the suit. the pants were a size 50, so they had to be butchered. the jacket had to be taken in on the sides, and the sleeves were a little too long. whatever, I knew that I have a terrible body for a suit, always have.
so today I go pick up the suit, and I try the jacket on, and holy shit was it tight. standing normal and relaxed, everything was good. but as soon as I tried to raise my arms, things got tight in the shoulders and upper back. I was pissed, telling the
guy it felt like I was in a straight jacket. he started telling me to calm down, and told me what he tailored. he never touched the top of the suit, just taking in the middle. he said you dont raise your arms when your wearing the jacket, the whole time I'm steaming.

im not sure what went wrong. should I have been in a 56 r, and tailor it down?? the suit Fits great, as long as I dont fucking move my arms :'(

I came home and showed my buddy,  and he agreed that you would not be putting your arms above your head in a suit jacket. he said it looked good. I hate my body.
Mens Warehouse garbage.
T

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2017, 10:28:34 AM »
I have worn dress shirts with ties before, but I have never worn a full suit in my entire life. Very overrated if you ask me. I especially feel bad for the guys who have to wear one everyday for work.
Another reason you work at Walmart and in live in Port St. Lucie. Nothing but retirees and white trash in Lucie.
T

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2017, 10:34:40 AM »
Another reason you work at Walmart and in live in Port St. Lucie. Nothing but retirees and white trash in Lucie.
You have absolutely no clue. Seriously.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2017, 11:41:28 AM »
Now for a tip.  What you pay for a suit is not always indicative of quality.  I know quite a few people on the internet who make suits, some for television and movies, and they do not charge these outrageous prices that you people are being taken for (even though we all know its bullshit bravado lies anyways).

The point is, a high quality suit is only as good as its maker, not the price you always pay or lie about paying.

These guys will make whatever you want and are of high quality as you can specify materials.  They will not charge you an arm and a leg either and I can personally gurantee it will be better fit and quality than the schmucky shit you people are wasting money on because you heard the name brand on a rap video once.

http://www.magnoliclothiers.com/
John Wick, is that you?

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2017, 12:03:07 PM »
Guy gets a $99 dollar suit from Chess King and he feels the need to post it here. Why not bring some food down to the homeless shelter instead?

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2017, 12:07:44 PM »
Guy gets a $99 dollar suit from Chess King and he feels the need to post it here. Why not bring some food down to the homeless shelter instead?
lol hard'chess king,,,i think he went to 'just shirts; as well for the accessories..

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!