Author Topic: President Trumptard Pwns Himself Again  (Read 8544 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: President Trumptard Pwns Himself Again
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2017, 07:26:51 PM »
yeah, why mention other US Citizens being held in North Korea when he is talking Otto

sure he feels "It's a total disgrace what happened to Otto." and "It should never, ever be allowed to happen" and "He should have been brought home that day."

but certainly no need to mention the other two US Citizens detained in North Korea while he was POTUS
or make those kinds of comments for 2 other US Citizens who are in the EXACT SAME SITUATION as Otto.

No need to mention them at all

Where was Obama with Otto? He was captured 17 months ago.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2017, 08:02:02 PM »
Straw, looking at those names and I'd say they're from the Korean bloodline.  Any idea of the story with them and their troubles in NK?  Can look up, but wondering if you know.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2017, 08:11:29 PM »
One thing you must remember is that since NK isn't part of THE bank, there will be individuals running around the place looking to rock the boat.  Highly paid spooks and the like, looking to chip away at the power. 

So it must be true that at least occasionally, NK has a valid case against someone.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2017, 08:53:30 PM »
Straw, looking at those names and I'd say they're from the Korean bloodline.  Any idea of the story with them and their troubles in NK?  Can look up, but wondering if you know.

According to Wiki they are US Citizens detained by NK in 2017

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foreign_nationals_detained_in_North_Korea

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2017, 10:24:51 PM »
According to Wiki they are US Citizens detained by NK in 2017

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foreign_nationals_detained_in_North_Korea

The answer to why Trump "found no need to mention" them (if that's true) probably can be seen in the detail of those cases.

But what's your first thought as to why he "hasn't mentioned" them, if you know that to be true, while he's given energy and mention to Warmbier.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2017, 10:43:21 PM »
news flash dipshit

I can check in occasionally and make a thread or two and do a few posts and then not check in for awhile

doesn't take that much time to "post a lot"

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2017, 10:57:03 PM »
The answer to why Trump "found no need to mention" them (if that's true) probably can be seen in the detail of those cases.

But what's your first thought as to why he "hasn't mentioned" them, if you know that to be true, while he's given energy and mention to Warmbier.

you can find the video, audio and transcript if you're not sure

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2017, 11:07:03 PM »
you can find the video, audio and transcript if you're not sure

To say that he didn't mention them while speaking about Warmbier?  Yeah, that's not necessarily hard to believe.  And it could be that he hasn't mentioned them at any time, I wouldn't doubt.

But I'd say the reasons for that could be found in the detail.

Warmbier being sentenced to 15-years for removing a poster is easy to speak-out against, though, so that may be an explanation for why Trump did as he did with it. 

I know you're looking for any shot you can get at Trump, but this one probably isn't it. :D

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2017, 04:23:03 AM »
a

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2017, 11:00:49 AM »
To say that he didn't mention them while speaking about Warmbier?  Yeah, that's not necessarily hard to believe.  And it could be that he hasn't mentioned them at any time, I wouldn't doubt.

But I'd say the reasons for that could be found in the detail.

Warmbier being sentenced to 15-years for removing a poster is easy to speak-out against, though, so that may be an explanation for why Trump did as he did with it. 

I know you're looking for any shot you can get at Trump, but this one probably isn't it. :D

there are shots available 24/7 on this idiot

I'm just pointing that two other US Citizens have been taken in North Korea since Trump became POTUS

I find it odd that he makes no mention of it while he's talking about another US Citizen who was held in North Korea

Is he waiting for them to be sentenced before he calls there detention a "total disgrace" and "should never have been allowed to happen" or will he simply not mention it at all because it happened on his watch

Or even more likely - he has no fucking clue that they even exist (this is what I would bet on)

Trump has the attention span and long term memory of a goldfish

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2017, 01:46:35 PM »
there are shots available 24/7 on this idiot

I'm just pointing that two other US Citizens have been taken in North Korea since Trump became POTUS

I find it odd that he makes no mention of it while he's talking about another US Citizen who was held in North Korea

Is he waiting for them to be sentenced before he calls there detention a "total disgrace" and "should never have been allowed to happen" or will he simply not mention it at all because it happened on his watch

Or even more likely - he has no fucking clue that they even exist (this is what I would bet on)

Trump has the attention span and long term memory of a goldfish

I realize there are 24/7 shots to be made, yeah.  But that's been true with all of them as far as I remember.  

Just as them taking their information from certain sources -- How many of these WH Clowns have legit curious minds of their own?  Lmmfao -- then acting as they figure most-suits the appearance.  They tend to be hopelessly weak, superficial excuses for human beings, which is (of course) to be expected from our system of "highest bidder wins" politics.

But no info I've seen says Trump deserves any special scorn for this one.  It's easy to lash against detention and 15-year sentence for some drunken boobery committed by a person who probably suffered from psychological issues to begin with.  But these other cases are not that TMK.  So, if anything, maybe it shows a measure of thoughtfulness that he isn't shooting his face off about every little thing.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2017, 07:59:51 PM »
You must keep in mind, though, that many of them are probably a little crazy to have gotten into that situation in the first place.

Or misguided.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2017, 04:10:51 PM »
Or misguided.

Yes, good point.  But can't deny a very warped sense of reality, to think one could go there and treat it lightly.

Some may have the idea that, since NK isn't necessarily respectable as a government, it means paying respect in general isn't a high priority once there.  Big mistake.

Others may believe a supernatural force will protect them if their only "offense" is to leave religious books around, or if they start conversations about God with groups of farmers or townspeople.  That hasn't always worked out well.

One guy walked across the border waving a bible and a handful of letters written to the main guy, trying to convince him to step down and exit the country, lol. 

Stuff like that.