Author Topic: TRUMP BITCH SLAPS DEMS AGAIN!!!: Republican Wins U.S. House Seat in Georgia  (Read 3688 times)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
I read that the Republicans spent around 5 million and the Dems spent more than 30 million.

Ossoff even received less votes/% of votes than Clinton did in 2016.

Total disaster.

youandme

• Getbig V
wow, that was a bitchslap.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

The young Democrat received 8.9 times as many many donors from California than from any other state in the union, including all of the totals from Georgia itself.

The failed Democrat received 7,218 private donations from California residents. He benefitted from only 808 donations from inside of Georgia’s sixth congressional district.

Hollywood insiders like Chelsea Handler and Georgia Takei donated to Ossoff’s campaign, and other celebrities like Jane Fonda, Sam Waterston, and Kyra Sedgwick all donated their time towards the campaign.

Crazy.  And still lost.  The crying woman in the picture is pretty funny.   :)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Wealthy California Liberals Fail To Buy An Election In Georgia
The Daily Caller ^ | 06/20/17 | Phillip Stucky
Posted on 6/21/2017, 8:25:16 AM by Enlightened1

Democratic candidate Jon Ossoff lost the Georgia special election Tuesday despite the fact that his campaign received unprecedented funding from the deeply liberal state of California.

The young Democrat received 8.9 times as many many donors from California than from any other state in the union, including all of the totals from Georgia itself.

The failed Democrat received 7,218 private donations from California residents. He benefitted from only 808 donations from inside of Georgia’s sixth congressional district.

Hollywood insiders like Chelsea Handler and Georgia Takei donated to Ossoff’s campaign, and other celebrities like Jane Fonda, Sam Waterston, and Kyra Sedgwick all donated their time towards the campaign.

The Georgia politician lost the election earlier than expected Tuesday evening. He earned 48 percent compared to former Georgia Secretary of State Karen Handel’s 52 percent showing in the race.

Former Democratic Candidate Hillary Clinton had overwhelming support from liberals in California. She earned $132,137,278 during the election against Trump, a full 22.49 percent of her campaign’s total fundraising haul. The presidential candidate ended up earning and spending nearly $1.2 billion in her fight against Trump.

Perhaps not surprisingly, $49,224,731 came from residents of the Los Angeles area.

I'm not trying to be a smart ass, but why are those people in this pic crying? Worse than sports fans.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Filthy rich "celebrity" or "entrepreneur" hypocrites bribing funding politicians in other states is BS. Which side they fund is irrelevant.

what?

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
yeah, Repubs never throw money in states where they don't reside for issue that don't effect them

has never happened

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie

Either Democrat Jon Ossoff wasn’t paying attention or he’s really bad at math though. Before the special election polls closed, the 30-year-old aspiring boy wonder went on NPR to complain about money in politics.

“The role of money in politics is a major problem and particularly the role of unchecked anonymous money,” Ossoff said. “There have been super PACs in Washington who have been putting up tens of millions of dollars of attack ads in air for months now.”
a

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
The sooner the communist left in California and NYC bankrupts itself the better.

Either Democrat Jon Ossoff wasn’t paying attention or he’s really bad at math though. Before the special election polls closed, the 30-year-old aspiring boy wonder went on NPR to complain about money in politics.

“The role of money in politics is a major problem and particularly the role of unchecked anonymous money,” Ossoff said. “There have been super PACs in Washington who have been putting up tens of millions of dollars of attack ads in air for months now.”

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Live Election Results and Estimates: Georgia’s Sixth Congressional District

https://googleweblight.com/?lite_url=https://www.nytimes.com/elections/results/georgia-congressional-runoff-ossoff-handel&s=1&f=1&ts=1498012095&sig=ALNZjWlKmNuDfg4Dpu9mP7693LugNfM5ZA

Let the shooting sprees and conspiracy theories continue...

Face it, the dem party is disintegrating. Libs, no one believes you no matter how much propaganda bullshit you put out. Do the country a favor and go away.

The same basic thing was said about the GOP in 2009.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
The same basic thing was said about the GOP in 2009.

Bullshit.

The GOP has always been old white money. Middle class working America is fucking life long gubment leaches like you right in the ass now!

MAGA bitches!!!!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bullshit.

The GOP has always been old white money. Middle class working America is fucking life long gubment leaches like you right in the ass now!

MAGA bitches!!!!

Dude, I know you want someone to blame for how bad your life sucks.
Liberals are an easy target, but they lost and republicans are now in power.
I have NOTHING to do with your plight as we've never met.

The main reason you're life sucks has nothing to do with politics .
The hard truth is, you're a dumbass  :D

Hope this helps

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Dude, I know you want someone to blame for how bad your life sucks.
Liberals are an easy target, but they lost and republicans are now in power.
I have NOTHING to do with your plight as we've never met.

The main reason you're life sucks has nothing to do with politics .
The hard truth is, you're a dumbass  :D

Hope this helps

You're a liberal government leach that fed at the taxpayer trough your entire adult life.

Your opinion on anything does not matter.

You're a pale ghetto mongrel cashing Gubment checks