Author Topic: Around blacks, never relax...  (Read 42395 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Around blacks, never relax...
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2017, 10:30:16 PM »

Actually it would just be the opposite.  Last time Europe was all white, you ended up with the Potato Famine, Black Death, the Inquisition.  Heck the only thing black related about it is that it was called "The Dark Ages"... ;D

Don't recall Africa having any problems with disease, famine, or war before 1500
Slavery was rampant.

From the mid-7th century, the Arab slave trade saw Muslim Arabs enslave Africans following an armistice between the Rashidun Caliphate and the Kingdom of Makuria after the Second Battle of Dongola in 652 AD.

They were transported, along with Asians and Europeans, across the Red Sea, Indian Ocean, and Sahara Desert.
Q

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2017, 10:33:29 PM »
Nothing to do with fear etc, if it was legal we'd all do it.

We'd just wont stoop so low as doing crime.

Crime is for black people.

Tell that to someone in the Aryan Brotherhood and they'll beat the shit out of you for being a coward to the white race.  Tell that to a fully patched member of the Outlaws and they'll give you the same treatment I got for mouthing off to one of them over a game of pool which was a crack to the skull with a pool cue.

There are people out there that talk about doing things and then there's motherfuckers out there who just go all out and take care of business.  All you're doing is making excuses.  If you're a white supremacist then you need to be actually something for the white race rather than posting on a forum.  Otherwise, you need to admit that you're not about the white movement as you claim to be...that goes for the rest of you honky mayos.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2017, 10:35:09 PM »
Slavery was rampant.

From the mid-7th century, the Arab slave trade saw Muslim Arabs enslave Africans following an armistice between the Rashidun Caliphate and the Kingdom of Makuria after the Second Battle of Dongola in 652 AD.

They were transported, along with Asians and Europeans, across the Red Sea, Indian Ocean, and Sahara Desert.

Slavery was a normal way of life at that time in the age before the Industrial Revolution.  Rounding up a large number of people to get major things done like building the pyramids is getting shit done.
A

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2017, 10:44:12 PM »

Actually it would just be the opposite.  Last time Europe was all white, you ended up with the Potato Famine, Black Death, the Inquisition.  Heck the only thing black related about it is that it was called "The Dark Ages"... ;D

Don't recall Africa having any problems with disease, famine, or war before 1500

Do you work at being this dumb, or is your entire act a weak troll attempt?

I tell you what Melvin, if Africa and blacks are so self-sufficient and advanced, I will buy you a one way ticket there as long as you renounce your U.S. citizenship and never come back.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2017, 04:25:55 AM »
WE
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2017, 04:27:27 AM »
a

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
a

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2017, 05:05:22 AM »

I tell you what Melvin, if Africa and blacks are so self-sufficient and advanced, I will buy you a one way ticket there as long as you renounce your U.S. citizenship and never come back.

Not too much going on down there:  All whitey's fault of course: Ask that Sociology Professor he'll tell ya:

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2017, 05:09:40 AM »
whites tend not to do things to the dindus because we get punished severly from the "law" every time we even say the 'n"word. they can do whatever the hell they want to us and the law doesnt care cuz that would be 'racist".  but let us kill a little dindu for robbing our house raping out 8 year old daughter ewhile he was high on crack AND carrying a stolen 9mm. and WE are racist and a killer and the courts throw the book at us. so to this vince character on here stop acting like a tuff guy. whites are smarter than that. we dont want to go to prison and get gang raped by monkets because they outnumber us 1000 to 1. these monkeys never attack one on one . they are the chicken shits. they gotta be in a pack and then they pick on weaker defensless humans. they have no business breathing the air us decent people breath. plain and simple. the law needs to be equal. realize that blacks are sub humans( most of them) and are a burden to society. period. and no i wont get into a pissing match with anyone so dont waste your time. people need to see things my way which is the only right way. grow up

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2017, 05:10:56 AM »

You don't recall because there are no records.
You know nothing about European history, so please be silent.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2017, 05:12:47 AM »

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2017, 05:12:50 AM »

;D  lol   Most nig-nogs have a sub-80 IQ.  Breeding and loud music are most important to them.  Look at the number of kids they have compared to more intelligent beings.  Having 5-6 kids from different women is no problem for them as long as government pays for it.  Planet of the Apes is not science fiction, it is the master plan.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2017, 05:39:38 AM »
Rather than defend the Indefensible, law-abiding blacks would be better served just to admit that black America is a train wreck and say "I know but what can I do?"

That type of response would make them sympathetic figures. My reply to that would be "Yeah, I hear you."

I'd be perfectly content to not be more suspicious of blacks, but the statistics are what they are:

http://www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf

"The race/ethnicity of known Shooting suspects is most frequently Black (70.7%). Hispanic suspects accounted for an additional (26.9%) of all suspects. White suspects (1.9%) and Asian/Pacific Islander suspects (0.6%) accounted for the remaining portion of known Shooting suspects"

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2017, 06:09:29 AM »

No, just scared..talk about doing something and no action.  People like Dylan Roof at least have some fucking balls....he went in and shot up a church full of niggas just because.  Crazy as fuck but at least he wasn't bullshitting like 99 percent of the people on Stormfront and Chimpout.  Spending all their time posting about black people and don't do shit.   White power my ass ... lol

vince

what do you make of the hunting in packs mentality of the black folks in these videos

there is a lot of blindside attacks and multiple perpetrators against one victim

that in itself shows a high degree of cowardice which im sure you will condemn

as you seem to have contempt for people who are all mouth

T

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2017, 06:18:31 AM »

Then don't talk about it, do it pussy.  If you had the balls, it would have been done already...

Hahah I would rip you a new asshole before you knew what was happening.Go back to your trailer and your 32" tv you ghetto trash bastard.

Something tells me Vince would love that.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2017, 06:37:54 AM »
Fucken animals.

J

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2017, 06:48:55 AM »

that goes for the rest of you honky mayos.

;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2017, 06:54:06 AM »
whites tend not to do things to the dindus because we get punished severly from the "law" every time we even say the 'n"word. they can do whatever the hell they want to us and the law doesnt care cuz that would be 'racist".  but let us kill a little dindu for robbing our house raping out 8 year old daughter ewhile he was high on crack AND carrying a stolen 9mm. and WE are racist and a killer and the courts throw the book at us. so to this vince character on here stop acting like a tuff guy. whites are smarter than that. we dont want to go to prison and get gang raped by monkets because they outnumber us 1000 to 1. these monkeys never attack one on one . they are the chicken shits. they gotta be in a pack and then they pick on weaker defensless humans. they have no business breathing the air us decent people breath. plain and simple. the law needs to be equal. realize that blacks are sub humans( most of them) and are a burden to society. period. and no i wont get into a pissing match with anyone so dont waste your time. people need to see things my way which is the only right way. grow up

Do you have any examples of blacks not going to prison in the above example?  

I dont argue that there are many blacks who are a burden on society, ghettos are war zones and so forth but African Americans aren't getting away with crimes, unless you're still hung up on OJ.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2017, 07:02:16 AM »
;D  lol   Most nig-nogs have a sub-80 IQ.  Breeding and loud music are most important to them.  Look at the number of kids they have compared to more intelligent beings.  Having 5-6 kids from different women is no problem for them as long as government pays for it.  Planet of the Apes is not science fiction, it is the master plan.

That's not entirely true....that Dr. Huxtable fella on TV seems like a decent guy.

He seems like the kind of brew you could invite to your daughter's 16th birthday party.

I think he'd speak out about nag criminality, victim mentality, the proper use of chloroform, and the disgusting sin of homosexuality in da camoonity!

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2017, 07:05:58 AM »
That's not entirely true....that Dr. Huxtable fella on TV seems like a decent guy.

He seems like the kind of brew you could invite to your daughter's 16th birthday party.

I think he'd speak out about nag criminality, victim mentality, the proper use of chloroform, and the disgusting sin of homosexuality in da camoonity!

Lol

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2017, 07:25:54 AM »
Do you have any examples of blacks not going to prison in the above example?  

I dont argue that there are many blacks who are a burden on society, ghettos are war zones and so forth but African Americans aren't getting away with crimes, unless you're still hung up on OJ.

Prosecutor/Congressman  Trey Gowdy describes black murderers not being charged because witnesses won't come forward:

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2017, 07:55:53 AM »
You don't recall because there are no records.
You know nothing about European history, so please be silent.

We were the first to keep any type of records, writing, form of commerce, etc cave dweller. 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2017, 08:02:48 AM »
Not too much going on down there:  All whitey's fault of course: Ask that Sociology Professor he'll tell ya:

Africa will fix itself but if you're smart, you'll invest like I have in things like mKopa.  Lots of untapped resources there.
A

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2017, 08:04:50 AM »

The only thing this chart proves is that the USA, Japan and china are kicking ass.
A

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2017, 08:05:58 AM »
The only thing this chart proves is that the USA, Japan and china are kicking ass.

And Africa isn't.