Author Topic: John McEnroe criticized by PC police for telling the truth  (Read 16694 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: John McEnroe criticized by PC police for telling the truth
« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2017, 06:45:57 PM »
I'd still eat the living hell out of her twat even at this stage of pregnancy.  From the front or from the rear.  Really makes no difference.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2017, 06:53:24 PM »
There are a lot of tennis pros on getbig. I never knew.

Mac can say what he wants. Pros speak in terms of rankings as a level in the sport. Odds are he's extremely correct....you know since it's his whole life.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: June 27, 2017, 07:06:47 PM »
Serena is pregnant...cant play Wimbledon...so they are setting up a battle of sexes match between Mcenroe and Serena...so she still gets paid. Media just playing you all. Wow...amazing...weeks before Wimbledon that serena cant play this all comes out.

And you will all tune in for a senior citizen vs a pregnant lady....just fucking puppets.....

And Serena and Mcenroe laugh all the way to the bank.

Trump already offered both Mcenroe and Serena ALOT of money for the matchup before he was President..this is called negotiating and building press interest.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #78 on: June 27, 2017, 07:09:12 PM »
She's equally an idiot. However, her question did not necessarily have to dictate his comment. He could have easily said "no, she's not the best player in the world because there are many men better than her." That's getting the point across that men are better without the the 700th comment.

Again,  I don't give a crap what he said, but the whole idea that he told the truth so it's okay is a dumb argument. Most ppl don't tell the 100% truth on a daily basis. We all filter ourselves.

Her question was insulting and degrading to HIS accomplishments and all male players.  Massivley ignorant.  Like asking who is better Navy Mike or Ronnie Coleman.

I haven't read to the end of the thread yet, but I want to congratulate everyone on this not devolving into racism.

BananaHammock

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: June 27, 2017, 07:12:47 PM »
Am I offended by what he said? No
Do I care? No.

However, he could have easily said something like "she is the best female player in the world. However, she is not the best overall player because she is clearly not better than many of the men."

The 700th comment was a snide dig, and although it may be the truth, it didn't need to be said. The truth can sometimes not be said. Do you all always tell the truth? No.

Are you saying a fact that hurts someone's feelings should never be said so as to not offend?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #80 on: June 27, 2017, 07:22:29 PM »
She asked him the question dumbass. He didn't bring it up. It's amazing how your every fucking instinct is wrong. You should go the George Costanza route and do the opposite.

It's because he is an idiot.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2017, 07:23:02 PM »

Listen· 5:03

Toggle more options
On calling Serena Williams the best female tennis player in the world

Garcia-Navarro: We're talking about male players but there is of course wonderful female players. Let's talk about Serena Williams. You say she is the best female player in the world in the book.

McEnroe: Best female player ever — no question.

Garcia-Navarro: Some wouldn't qualify it, some would say she's the best player in the world. Why qualify it?

McEnroe: Oh! Uh, she's not, you mean, the best player in the world, period?

Garcia-Navarro: Yeah, the best tennis player in the world. You know, why say female player?

McEnroe: Well because if she was in, if she played the men's circuit she'd be like 700 in the world.

He is just being honest.Fuck pc bullshit.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2017, 07:23:52 PM »
Her question was insulting and degrading to HIS accomplishments and all male players.  Massivley ignorant.  Like asking who is better Navy Mike or Ronnie Coleman.

I haven't read to the end of the thread yet, but I want to congratulate everyone on this not devolving into racism.

Agreed, it was insulting and degrading, but that doesn't mean that one automatically has to strike back with an equal or greater insulting and degrading comment. We are adults here, correct? At times, one must defend oneself; at other times, one can choose not to strike back.

It's obviously not for me to decide whether or not he should have said those words. You know, freedom of speech and all.

On the other hand, we all filter the truth in some way or another. Do you always strike back at others? I assume you pick your words carefully. Not to mention that Serena Williams was not even there, had zero to do with the conversation, and was not the one who asked the question. It would be different if Serena personally asked the question to him ("Do you think I am the greatest?"). Why insult a person who is not even there and who had zero to do with the conversation? Not very alpha.  :-\ :-\ :-\
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #83 on: June 27, 2017, 07:27:01 PM »
Are you saying a fact that hurts someone's feelings should never be said so as to not offend?

I doubt Serena's feelings were hurt. On the other hand, why insult someone who is not even there, had zero to do with the conversation, and did not ask the question?

As I stated above, it would be different if she had the gall to ask the question about herself, "Do you think I am the greatest?" That would be presumptuous and deserving of ridicule.

Again, I said that I was not offended, nor did I care what he said. I'm just saying that it seems odd to attack someone who is not even present.
X

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2017, 07:35:44 PM »
the topic is he's being criticized for telling the truth.

first off - is he telling the truth? that has not been established.

second - is he being criticized for telling the truth? we dont know that either. maybe he's being criticized for being a dick.

You called him a dick not me. There is no truth or false, just his opinion. Everybody has their opinion on the matter and that is cool. You're the one that thinks people shouldn't. If it wants to insert his foot in his mouth, that is his right. But people have a right To respond as well.
A

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2017, 09:01:12 PM »
Agreed, it was insulting and degrading, but that doesn't mean that one automatically has to strike back with an equal or greater insulting and degrading comment. We are adults here, correct? At times, one must defend oneself; at other times, one can choose not to strike back.

It's obviously not for me to decide whether or not he should have said those words. You know, freedom of speech and all.

On the other hand, we all filter the truth in some way or another. Do you always strike back at others? I assume you pick your words carefully. Not to mention that Serena Williams was not even there, had zero to do with the conversation, and was not the one who asked the question. It would be different if Serena personally asked the question to him ("Do you think I am the greatest?"). Why insult a person who is not even there and who had zero to do with the conversation? Not very alpha.  :-\ :-\ :-\

I do not think it is very nice to allow people to insult you with such impunity fueled by an absolutely mistaken factual world view.  You are doing them a favor not suffering their foolishness, but hey, be controlled by political correct "niceness" if you want.  You'll end up shining their shoes.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2017, 09:05:40 PM »
So you can't say Mayweather is the best boxer in the world because he would easily get   beat by  a journeyman or  amateur heavyweight, Serena accomplished more than 99% of male players that's a fact , I thought the Coach was the only retard on Getbig

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #87 on: June 27, 2017, 09:08:08 PM »
So you can't say Mayweather is the best boxer in the world because he would easily get   beat by  a journeyman or  amateur heavyweight, Serena accomplished more than 99% of male players that's a fact , I thought the Coach was the only retard on Getbig

I see you're taking a break from your gimmick.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #88 on: June 27, 2017, 09:11:34 PM »
I've watched most sports all of my life, if you're like me would have remembered this exchange...

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 27, 2017, 09:21:45 PM »
I've watched most sports all of my life, if you're like me would have remembered this exchange...

No time to watch whole video, but assume Connors trounced her.

They could teach a whole semester long college course based on just this one comment from McEnroe.  It cuts to the core of the whole PC issue in society today.  Is stating a fact, a truthful fact, ever sexist, racist, classist, or whatever?  Regardless of the intention of the speaker, if it's true, it's true.  And for those claiming it isn't true, I'll take the expert opinion of McEnroe on an issue like this where it's pretty much guesswork.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #90 on: June 27, 2017, 10:57:21 PM »

Because the interviewer asked why Serena wasn't considered better than 100% of the male players jack ass.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: June 27, 2017, 11:01:26 PM »
damn, I came to see a "was in rehab with one of his cousins...  :-\ :-\ :-\ still no post 

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: June 27, 2017, 11:10:56 PM »
Not all. Where Mcenroe screwed up was top 700. She would probably crack top 100.

Also, Male tennis matches best of 5. Females best of 3. (in Grand Slams)

Did you read this thread at all? She played a guy ranked 200 years ago and got smoked. She would be lucky to crack the top 1000.

The only sports women should compete against men is things like Archery etc. which I don't understand why they can't. Is their hand eye coordination poorer than men? Because I don't think it's as physical.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #93 on: June 27, 2017, 11:19:53 PM »

Oh, brother. What are words are NOT in your vocabulary!?  ::)

/see: riggs vs. king

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #94 on: June 27, 2017, 11:48:57 PM »
Did you read this thread at all? She played a guy ranked 200 years ago and got smoked. She would be lucky to crack the top 1000.

The only sports women should compete against men is things like Archery etc. which I don't understand why they can't. Is their hand eye coordination poorer than men? Because I don't think it's as physical.
It's telling that women cannot even compete in pure skill sports.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #95 on: June 27, 2017, 11:50:43 PM »
Not all. Where Mcenroe screwed up was top 700. She would probably crack top 100.

Also, Male tennis matches best of 5. Females best of 3. (in Grand Slams)
She would crack top 100 when she has to play more matches (which is what men do in most tournaments) and play best of 5 sets? She would be playing more sets, more matches, against vastly superior opponents. She wouldn't last 6 weeks before her body and spirit broke. The only thing cracking would be her joints and mind.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #96 on: June 28, 2017, 12:38:29 AM »
Easy, Sev. Not a lot health care to fall back on. Stay in Mycrobia ?

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 28, 2017, 01:18:38 AM »
lol. tennis is full of cucks. the women play less sets and would get blown away by the men but get paid the same amount.

the only strong point they have is the occasional eye candy and orgasm noises.

do they ever pop nuggets?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #98 on: June 28, 2017, 02:32:54 AM »

Garcia-Navarro: In your book, you say that blacks have a disproportionately high crime rate.

McEnroe: Disproportionately high — no question.

Garcia-Navarro: Why single out blacks? Why not talk about, say, Asian crime?

McEnroe: Well because, compared to Asians, blacks commit about 700 times as many.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #99 on: June 28, 2017, 03:25:21 AM »
It was a mistake to read this thread.

I was in sheer disbelief when I read the original post.

I then started to read Vince Goodrum's posts and that ballooned out into fucking absolute confusion. 

I had to reread the words, searching for the evil.

Fuck this thread and anybody who thinks there is anything there.  There is the best male player and there is the best female player.  It's very fucking simple.