Author Topic: Alcohol + Opiates + Benzodiazepines  (Read 54626 times)

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
Re: Alcohol + Opiates + Benzodiazepines
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2017, 02:56:40 PM »
Here we go again....... ::)

Simple Simon

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2017, 03:06:23 PM »

Pardon my assumptions, but it appears as if you think those who partake in any of the above listed substances lead empty lives?

I would rather not get into anything with you on here bearing in mind your fragile state.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2017, 03:24:32 PM »
they need to fill their empty lives with something.....

I could easily say the same given your daily post count and pathetic obsessions with other posters. Actually I think picking up the bottle and a night out might be healthier for you than this

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2017, 04:08:26 PM »
and back in in November 16 with Matt Hughes brother????

And you say i have a shit life.   ::)

Says the elderly loser who's obsessed with a man on a message board and follows him from post to post all day and night?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2017, 04:18:49 PM »
Forgot to mention benzos + alcohol usually = blackout city.

There's been exactly 1 time when I "enjoyed" that combo. Back in 02 was at a xmass get together and took 1/4 Xanax and had 2 maybe 3 glasses of wine and felt great. Everytime since was uneventful.

Remember one night if taken a Xanax that was 2x as strong as I thought I was taking& I'd stopped at CVS on my way to meet my heroin dealer and drank some vodka. That was about 10pm. I woke up in my car at 2am wondering wyd I was doing there and drove home thinking I must be already met the dealer. Got home n gf was already asleep and asked where of been. Said I fell asleep in the car. I fell straight to sleep and texted my dealer in the morning cuz I couldn't find my heroin and he said I never showed up to meet him the night before. Lol... That was when I figured out if blacked out and took twice as much Xanax as I intended... Couldve drove off and blacked out while driving. Scary shit.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2017, 04:44:12 PM »
Mods, please sticky a thread where every post is ESF talking about how rad he is an BeThere being entirely too concerned about whether ESF is really that rad or not.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2017, 04:54:28 PM »
you will die from all three, very smart move if your curious about death
A

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #32 on: June 29, 2017, 05:37:44 PM »
Mods, please sticky a thread where every post is ESF talking about how rad he is an BeThere being entirely too concerned about whether ESF is really that rad or not.

How the fuck is any of that talking about how rad I am? Its posts like those that make your insecurity blatantly obvious.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2017, 06:07:48 PM »
How the fuck is any of that talking about how rad I am? Its posts like those that make your insecurity blatantly obvious.
No, it's my 5 days a week in the gym that make my insecurities blatantly obvious. You, on the other hand, feel the need to.....nevermind. Talk to Be There about it

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: June 29, 2017, 06:25:43 PM »
Ime the alcohol always overrode the "good" feeling of opiates. Benzos will kinda potienate the opiates, but too much and you'll just fall asleep. Best combo I used was opiates, benzos,& soma. But its hard to find some these days. Drs switched to flexeril and zanaflex.

Bad news though far as addiction goes. Last thing you want is to be addicted to opiates NEEDING to take a dose 1st thing in the morning just to "get well".(i.e. get yourself "not dope sick"). Before long percs or oxys or opana supplies will run low or get too expensive and you'll rationalize heroin because its cheaper and stronger... Before long you'll spend $78k in a year n a half on it like I did... And end up in a $60k rehab with a $6k co-pay. Never ends well. Since I got out of that rehab spring '16, I've known of well over a dozen people who've od'd and died by usingbopiates with benzos in their systems.

Oh btw, most people who is and die from opiates, dontbdie just from opiate od... Almost always because they mixxed benzos and/or alcohol with the opiate.
Addicts are ODing from heroin cut with fentanyl. Dropping like flies, there's barely any dope in it. I don't care how much of a tolerance you have fentanyl will take you out

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2017, 06:27:07 PM »
http://www.altoonamirror.com/news/local-news/2013/02/death-ruled-a-suicide/

Here in Canada, Cops often don't like to publicly disclose deaths due to suicide.  Instead of calling them suicides in the news papers, they just describe them as "non-suspicious deaths" and you know what it means.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #36 on: June 29, 2017, 06:29:27 PM »
Here in Canada, Cops often don't like to publicly disclose deaths due to suicide.  Instead of calling them suicides in the news papers, they just describe them as "non-suspicious deaths" and you know what it means.

I found it out by that article. At his funeral his mom said it was an accident, she didn't want anybody to know. Guy was a heroin addict for years, but the benzo are what truly did him in.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 29, 2017, 06:32:15 PM »
opiats n hero win just make u a pussy atleast alcohol does fun shit like give u a boner n feel like king shit for a couple hours
A

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: June 29, 2017, 07:07:00 PM »
Ha ok. Alcohol is garbage and ruins your body the worse of any drug. Oh yeah, delutionites, alcohol is a drug

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #39 on: June 29, 2017, 07:45:38 PM »
Ha ok. Alcohol is garbage and ruins your body the worse of any drug. Oh yeah, delutionites, alcohol is a drug

And a poison.

Strongmanfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2017, 08:12:51 PM »
What's the best route?

Generally speaking...

Opiates + Alcohol = ok

Benzodiazepines + Opiates = ok

Opiates + Benzodiazepines + Alcohol = warning

?

Best to ask Matt C, if he ever gets some time away from his new baby.  Matt C had a Percocet prescription and he LOVED it.

I love Percs too, and in an hour, I'm going to do a 5mg line of Hydromorph Contin! (Hydromorphone).

I would not mix them with Xanax or other Benzos though.  As said above, both are central nervous system depressants.  I wouldn't do it because if you like it, you may want to ramp up the dose of each, until you enter the danger zone.

Xanax is great to help get off opiates though.  But only take the Xanax or other Benzos once you come down from the opiates.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2017, 08:28:47 PM »
Addicts are ODing from heroin cut with fentanyl. Dropping like flies, there's barely any dope in it. I don't care how much of a tolerance you have fentanyl will take you out

Not much of that out here yet though. Out here its still mostly blaxk and ppl are oding cuz they have Ben Is in their systems as well.

The one time I got "China white", I od'd twice in 1 day off 250mg IM shots each time. That was about 2 years ago now and concern at the time I was doing one or 1.5 gram shots intramuscular is venture to guess that China white had fentanyl as well back then

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2017, 08:37:25 PM »
Not much of that out here yet though. Out here its still mostly blaxk and ppl are oding cuz they have Ben Is in their systems as well.

The one time I got "China white", I od'd twice in 1 day off 250mg IM shots each time. That was about 2 years ago now and concern at the time I was doing one or 1.5 gram shots intramuscular is venture to guess that China white had fentanyl as well back then

Do you use subs now that your off heroin? I have heard the can be good for chronic pain.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2017, 08:52:51 PM »
This is such a stoopid topic.
Fits perfectly on getbig.com

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2017, 09:08:11 PM »

I'm over on CT and it's straight up insanity. Addicts dropping dead every day. The amount of fentanyl to OD on is so small.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2017, 09:31:42 PM »
Do you use subs now that your off heroin? I have heard the can be good for chronic pain.

No, I've been off subs since may 2016. Was on them about 5-6months prior... And using heroin concurrently. Was lucky enough to find a doctor that accepted private insurance, 99% only accept cash... And the waiting list for the nearest methadone clinic was 5weeks long and the clinic was at least 45mins away. Lol could not believe it.. And you had to go to the clinic every day to get your dose, at like 6 or 7am. Methadone is a horrible withdrawal from everything I've read and heard, sounds much like Nubain. Which would make sense since they're both opiate agonist/antagonists. Withdrawal lasting 45+ days with day 42 being just as bad as day 2.. Just like nubain (which i kicked in 02 & had 12yrs clean from opiates after. Including 5yrs in prison where I sold boatloads of 20mg oxy's but never took a single pill. Onlybopiates in had in prison were when I had my kidney surgery to extract kidney stones. Which was easily easily easily the worst pain I ha d ever felt in my life. I would rather cut off the tip of my finger again then go through that surgery again. Post-surgery when I was waking up  initially they gave me 20mg morphine and that didn't do shit 10-15 minutes later they give me 2 milligrams of dilaudid that didn't do shit and I continued on over the course of about 40 minutes or so until they had given me 8 milligrams diluadid and 80mg morphine total.. then it kind of work for pain and I could actually feel the opiates and they're nice warm fuzzy content feeling and they gave me two Vicodin 15 milligrams the last minute drive back to prison,  and everything seemed to kind of kick in a bit more on the drive back so I was nodding a little and waa super high when I got back to my bunk. Lol that was enjoyable but the day after that I wanted to take my pain meds and all they prescribed for me was Darvocet which I tried to use for the first two days but ended up refusing the rest and just took Tylenol because the Darvocet was absolutely garbage. No warm and fuzzy feeling just got kind of dizzy nauseous and made a constipated as fuck... And touched nothing till 2014?,2015? Dr. Tried to prescribe me either percocet or Vicodin which I refused and took Ultram instead because far as I knew it was not addictive and it was also what I used to wean myself off of nubain 12 years earlier (which lead to my relapae. Smoking about that plenty on here if you search back)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2017, 09:41:46 PM »
I'm over on CT and it's straight up insanity. Addicts dropping dead every day. The amount of fentanyl to OD on is so small.

Yep.. and that First Rehab we had plenty of guys from the Northeast. Why the guys from Maine and Rhode Island Connecticut and Massachusetts Etc in fact one of our chefs at the rehab was from Connecticut and just died last week had his memorial on Monday

Like I other poses a lot of guys from the East Coast choose rehabs on the West Coast because insurance companies will pay for plane tickets round-trip and even pay for transportation to and from the airport. This particular guy (as is the case with probably 70% of East Coast people, chose to remain in Los Angeles because the "recovery Community" is enormous and went to culinary arts school and got a job at that rehab as one of their chefs.) Most of the rehabs out here have five star chefs and use that as a selling point to get people to come.like I aaid, they're getting paid $2k/day from insurance companies per patient/client so they try to make the place as nice as possible to get more people to come and keep their beds full.. that dude OD'd on black tar heroin and had Xanax in his system from earlier that morning. Dude made some great fucking pasta and ribs... Even made French toast out of croissants or some shit lol

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2017, 11:21:45 PM »
Alcohol and tobacco is all you need. Or alcohol and weed as a distant second. Opiates should not be combined with alcohol, but you can get high as fuck by adding some safe drugs like weed.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2017, 11:49:03 PM »

Blacks rarely do heroin. They sell it, but don't touch it. At least here in Detroit that's how it is.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2017, 02:20:44 AM »
Blacks rarely do heroin. They sell it, but don't touch it. At least here in Detroit that's how it is.

I mean the heroin we have here is called "black". Shortnfor black tar heroin. Like you'd tell your dealer " I need a gram of black" or if you want a Coke you would say "I need a gram of white".

Only knew 1 black heroin dealer. Side was a scumbag who'd short you .2g on every gram atnleast.. So instead of 3g you'd get 2.6g... Like, motherfuckers you know I gotta scale to, right? After that mother fucker had a stroke and was in the hospital for a while I even helped out as fucking girlfriend took her to school and shit ( cosmetology school) and the piece of shit still fucking ripped me off. A after that I was introduced to my cartel connect.