Author Topic: pct problem  (Read 3790 times)

momo200

• Getbig II
pct problem
« on: July 02, 2017, 06:12:02 AM »
I  did a  pct with hcg , clomid , nolvadex and arimidex ,  but the test level  stays too low  3,2ng/ml  ,  what should i do to increase my testoster level

momo200

• Getbig II
Re: pct problem
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2017, 06:30:52 AM »

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2017, 08:05:53 AM »
Take more test.

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 01:56:29 AM »
Take more test.

I  want  my natural testostérone level returns to the normal

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2017, 02:57:28 AM »
Go to a endo and do a hpta restart. You could try pct on your own again but it didnt work the first time. I recommend going to a endo personally.

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2017, 12:48:35 PM »
Also if you ran hcg through pct it would make your pct not work because hcg shuts you down "technically". I dont know if you ran hcg through pct or not reading back through your post.

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2017, 04:55:35 PM »
Also if you ran hcg through pct it would make your pct not work because hcg shuts you down "technically". I dont know if you ran hcg through pct or not reading back through your post.

Yes bro i  injected hcg in my pct

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2017, 03:31:29 AM »
If I were to use hcg, id use it in the last week of your cycle, have the required number of days off then start nolva etc

I never bother doing this but it will give your balls a kick start before you come off.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2017, 05:37:23 AM »
Had a similar problem in the past. After a trenbolone/winstrol/deca cycle.
Runned pregnyl and clomid protocols twice with low success.
It seemed my prolactin levels were so high, it lowered my natural test prodution.
I solved it using half a dostinex twice weekly for 8 weeks.
Even if it's not your case, it won't certainly hurt your recovery.

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2017, 08:58:50 AM »
Had a similar problem in the past. After a trenbolone/winstrol/deca cycle.
Runned pregnyl and clomid protocols twice with low success.
It seemed my prolactin levels were so high, it lowered my natural test prodution.
I solved it using half a dostinex twice weekly for 8 weeks.
Even if it's not your case, it won't certainly hurt your recovery.

Maybe its the same problem,  because  that was my cycle too

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2017, 02:15:08 PM »
yes tren and deca cycle will kill your libido and cause prolactin to sky rocket. adding test at that time( hcg getting nuts back) just wont do it. lower the prolactin BEFORE using hcg or any test. prolactin sucks. get it under control and keep it under control

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2017, 03:41:06 PM »
yes tren and deca cycle will kill your libido and cause prolactin to sky rocket. adding test at that time( hcg getting nuts back) just wont do it. lower the prolactin BEFORE using hcg or any test. prolactin sucks. get it under control and keep it under control

So  whats the Best dose of dostinex  ?

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2017, 04:59:48 PM »
Should i run dostinex alone or with nolvadex  ?

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2017, 05:46:45 AM »
Any answer ?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2017, 07:06:37 AM »
Should i run dostinex alone or with nolvadex  ?

Dostinex. You want to control your prolactin before anything. I used pregnyl 1500 every 4th day for 3 shots and dufine, one or half a day for couple of weeks. Keep the dostinex for 2 months. I see no use for nolva besides gyno.

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2017, 12:09:20 PM »
Dostinex. You want to control your prolactin before anything. I used pregnyl 1500 every 4th day for 3 shots and dufine, one or half a day for couple of weeks. Keep the dostinex for 2 months. I see no use for nolva besides gyno.

I dont have gyno yet but the prolactin is a little bit high

Genetic Freak

• Getbig I
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2017, 03:41:42 AM »
I  did a  pct with hcg , clomid , nolvadex and arimidex ,  but the test level  stays too low  3,2ng/ml  ,  what should i do to increase my testoster level

Ergo-log have now had a look at this study: http://www.ergo-log.com/steroids-users-hormone-balance-irreparably-damaged-after-a-couple-of-years.html

Basically they have come to this conclusion:

(1) prospective new users of AAS should always be made aware that recovery is not a foregone conclusion, and that they may never recover former levels of testosterone

(2) most PCTs are a complete waste of time and money in the long-run, even if they may temporarily boost test levels

(3) taking as many precautions as possible to protect the HPTA (and especially testes) from free-radical damage should be prioritised on cycle (eg. controlling aromatase/oestrogen levels, using supplements like curcumin and taurine)...

Your best bet at a decent recovery will probably require you to: avoid highly suppressive compounds (such as nandrolone); use low doses - much lower than typically prescribed on most other bodybuilding forums; maintain oestrogen levels within near physiological norms (to lessen oxidative damage); and/or use a moderate dose of an antioxidant like NAC, curcumin, ALA, or an antioxidant booster such as taurine to mop up excess free-radicals during your cycle.