Author Topic: Trump has evolved. His best performance yet  (Read 6830 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trump has evolved. His best performance yet
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2017, 01:23:48 PM »
Everyone uses teleprompters you idiot...whats your point?

Idiot?  How rude.  If you didn't write and reason like a retarded five year old I might be offended. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2017, 01:40:37 PM »
Everyone uses teleprompters you idiot...whats your point?

Why so bitter and angry

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2017, 06:50:32 PM »
Sure
None in my lifetime that I have been old enough to remember. I have heard a few of Reagan via YouTube and I thought those were pretty good. Trump has potential due to charisma/inflection/ability to be spontaneous if needed. Good speakers have the ability to inspire as well.

Bush, Clinton, Obama all the same to me. Don't have it. Just straight up readers without any true feelings behind it (real or imagined) or trying too hard at it as to take away from the speech. That was one of Obama's main issues to me in that manner. Very fake/calculated/unnatural, etc.

And not saying that you (or they) have to believe what they say or that you have to agree with it. Though believing in what you speak will add greatly to the presentation. I have opinions and you do and we mostly disagree from what I see. All based on my impressions of just watching them.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2017, 04:20:47 PM »
None in my lifetime that I have been old enough to remember. I have heard a few of Reagan via YouTube and I thought those were pretty good. Trump has potential due to charisma/inflection/ability to be spontaneous if needed. Good speakers have the ability to inspire as well.

Bush, Clinton, Obama all the same to me. Don't have it. Just straight up readers without any true feelings behind it (real or imagined) or trying too hard at it as to take away from the speech. That was one of Obama's main issues to me in that manner. Very fake/calculated/unnatural, etc.

And not saying that you (or they) have to believe what they say or that you have to agree with it. Though believing in what you speak will add greatly to the presentation. I have opinions and you do and we mostly disagree from what I see. All based on my impressions of just watching them.

Agree with most of this. I think Obama was very polished and articulate, sincere I don't know.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2017, 07:16:27 PM »
i did listen to it and it was complete garbage and empty rhetoric. he kept going on about the enemy (islamic terrorism) when poland has absolutely no issue with it and how the polish never give up. when in reality the poles were crushed within weeks during WWII and they currently have no enemies (very much unlike the US)

complete garbage. you really have to be an airhead to think that was a good speech.

"If I had a son it would like him"
real men= no rubbers