Author Topic: OJ: 25 years of rampage and annoyance from this Loser!  (Read 18456 times)

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
Re: OJ: 25 years of rampage and annoyance from this Loser!
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2017, 04:16:22 PM »
how come nobody talks about oj simpsons work in the naked gun movies?

that was a solid performance

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2017, 04:18:35 PM »
And while we're at it, why do you give a flying fuck that some white men didlike or even hate non-white men?

This poster is a white guy. He used to go by the name Zillitoch or something like that. He is white.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2017, 05:52:45 PM »
This poster is a white guy. He used to go by the name Zillitoch or something like that. He is white.

Which makes the question even more pertinent: why do current Day white men give a rat's ass that some other white men are not hopping on the modern day Hebrew jock-grabbing trend?

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2017, 05:59:46 PM »
Ron Goldman would be alive if Nicole's lazy Mother would have picked up her own eye glasses she left at the restaurant.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2017, 06:02:17 PM »
Another racist outed. Anyone one else?
He is gonna being golfing everyday, slaying fine white pussy 7 days a week, and living very comfortably from October.
So u can go fuck yourself.

It's no secret I'm racist idiot.so you didn't out me.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2017, 06:34:04 PM »
It's no secret I'm racist idiot.so you didn't out me.

Lol.  Commas, bro.  Commas.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2017, 12:50:57 AM »
couldn't believe how good he looks for 70! not a wrinkle on his face. was watching it thinking he's late 50s and has let himself go a bit, then heard them say he was 70  :o

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2017, 12:58:49 AM »
blowsgays

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2017, 04:44:37 AM »
first of all to this bbkstud or whatever the fuck you are. i would squash you and probably 90 percent of any man black or white in hand to hand one on one combat. blacks wont ever fight one on one unless the person is old weak or unsuspecting. so if you want to engage me please come to adrian mi. i will pay your one way trip here by air( cuz you wont be going home in one piece i promise you) do not come on here and threaten me. your the internet tuff guy. so anyways there is nothing wrong with white people being so called "racist". we all should be. but its not really racism. thats hating people without knowing them. WE all know how blacks are. we hate them for the right reasons. its the stupid whites who believe that shit that they are all good and it societys fault and that crap. they dont know blacks . they will bite the hand that feeds them. never ever trust a dindu. ever dont care how long you have known them. never believe them or trust them. they will hug you as a friend and steal your wallet while doing so. and these stupid white mud sharks never learn that blacks dont love them they fuck them. period. cheat lie run around do drugs beat them steal etc. and then when they end up dead its to late to say" see told ya so"

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2017, 04:51:14 AM »
Lots of racist on getbig, i see.
The guy was found NOT GUILTY. GET OVER IT.

He was then found essentially GUILTY of it in a civil lawsuit.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2017, 05:02:01 AM »
first of all to this bbkstud or whatever the fuck you are. i would squash you and probably 90 percent of any man black or white in hand to hand one on one combat. blacks wont ever fight one on one unless the person is old weak or unsuspecting. so if you want to engage me please come to adrian mi. i will pay your one way trip here by air( cuz you wont be going home in one piece i promise you) do not come on here and threaten me. your the internet tuff guy. so anyways there is nothing wrong with white people being so called "racist". we all should be. but its not really racism. thats hating people without knowing them. WE all know how blacks are. we hate them for the right reasons. its the stupid whites who believe that shit that they are all good and it societys fault and that crap. they dont know blacks . they will bite the hand that feeds them. never ever trust a dindu. ever dont care how long you have known them. never believe them or trust them. they will hug you as a friend and steal your wallet while doing so. and these stupid white mud sharks never learn that blacks dont love them they fuck them. period. cheat lie run around do drugs beat them steal etc. and then when they end up dead its to late to say" see told ya so"

Just about every one of your posts are about Hebrews

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2017, 05:31:31 AM »
first of all to this bbkstud or whatever the fuck you are. i would squash you and probably 90 percent of any man black or white in hand to hand one on one combat.

Hi Jocko...  :D

T

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2017, 06:08:05 AM »
Just about every one of your posts are about Hebrews

The thread is about a black guy many believe got away with murder.

I would argue that the whites who defend blacks aren't stupid, just naïve. Many live in areas where there are no blacks or grew up in nice middle-class suburbs and can't imagine a people could be so disgusting.

I would also add that you never want to smile or show any type of friendliness around Blacks. It will be seen as softness and they'll look to take advantage of you. You never want to take your eyes off them either. You don't want to look directly at them, just out of the corner of your eye. So that they know that you see them.  This approach will put the idea in their head that you're a cop. It helps if you're big and white. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2017, 06:14:57 AM »
couldn't believe how good he looks for 70! not a wrinkle on his face. was watching it thinking he's late 50s and has let himself go a bit, then heard them say he was 70  :o
oj looks 54 what a legend
A

Bkkstud

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2017, 07:51:49 AM »

Where the fuck is adrian mi?
Ill be in vegas mid sept.
U get ur fat ass to vegas. And ill fuckin make u submit in less than 30  seconds in front of 10,000 people at the expo. U fuckin little pussy. U wont show up. Cause i bet u never leave ur parents basement in adrian mi.

Bkkstud

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2017, 07:55:49 AM »
He was then found essentially GUILTY of it in a civil lawsuit.

Civil lawsuit means shit. He was found NOT GUILTY IN THE CRIMINAL CASE. THATS ALL THAT MATTERS. The fuckin jews Goldmans cant touch his pension money. So they can go fuck themselves.

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2017, 09:08:32 AM »
The thread is about a black guy many believe got away with murder.

I would argue that the whites who defend blacks aren't stupid, just naïve. Many live in areas where there are no blacks or grew up in nice middle-class suburbs and can't imagine a people could be so disgusting.

I would also add that you never want to smile or show any type of friendliness around Blacks. It will be seen as softness and they'll look to take advantage of you. You never want to take your eyes off them either. You don't want to look directly at them, just out of the corner of your eye. So that they know that you see them.  This approach will put the idea in their head that you're a cop. It helps if you're big and white. 

This ^

Most whites in america dont have experience in what blacks are like in large numbers

Nothing in the animal kindom respects weakness. Weakness gets you killed.

bigbychoices

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2017, 09:48:18 AM »
i offered to buy you a ticket to come here  BOY.   im not on here to argue and fight online. im here im real you want to do this pm me and lets make it happen. i shouldnt of even responded back but your such a punk ass dindu. and to the bevo dude im not always posting about hebrews. sometime i have no choice but to put the truth out there and not hide behind political bs.  other naive whites might think blacks are ok cuz they know some that are good. so what. i do too. do itrust them? hellll no. i was in the army. did i trust anyone of the hebrews? helll noo. you cant. they will turn on you in a second. give you up to save their nasty selves. will rob you rape your woman etc. anychance they get they will chimp out. its just how they ALL are. none are worth saving . they can act "white" like oj does but look how he chimped out about his stuff? hes a dindu. hebrew etc. period. im don  no more comments on this post about a worthless dindu or to those trying to get me upset to keep posting. pm if you want to .

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2017, 10:00:12 AM »

Brah I will come through Adrian in the next few weeks for work.  I'd love to have this conversation at an Applebees.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #69 on: July 22, 2017, 10:40:32 AM »
i offered to buy you a ticket to come here  BOY.   im not on here to argue and fight online. im here im real you want to do this pm me and lets make it happen. i shouldnt of even responded back but your such a punk ass dindu. and to the bevo dude im not always posting about hebrews. sometime i have no choice but to put the truth out there and not hide behind political bs.  other naive whites might think blacks are ok cuz they know some that are good. so what. i do too. do itrust them? hellll no. i was in the army. did i trust anyone of the hebrews? helll noo. you cant. they will turn on you in a second. give you up to save their nasty selves. will rob you rape your woman etc. anychance they get they will chimp out. its just how they ALL are. none are worth saving . they can act "white" like oj does but look how he chimped out about his stuff? hes a dindu. hebrew etc. period. im don  no more comments on this post about a worthless dindu or to those trying to get me upset to keep posting. pm if you want to .
The pit bull thread is a little ways down.

This reads like a "I don't take kindly to disrespect" post.

Bkkstud

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: July 22, 2017, 02:05:18 PM »

I need this translated.  This guy writes like he dropped out after 4th grade.

Bkkstud

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2017, 02:06:47 PM »
Brah I will come through Adrian in the next few weeks for work.  I'd love to have this conversation at an Applebees.

Dont worry he wont even show up at Applebees in Adrian where ever he is...

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2017, 03:59:43 PM »
I need this translated.  This guy writes like he dropped out after 4th grade.

The post sure wasn't the best written but the poster's message was clear, and is felt by millions who have to deal or have dealt with the menace discussed.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2017, 04:09:35 PM »

sounds like an Irish Dave gimmick

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2017, 04:24:10 PM »
Hey, there's no fighting allowed in Applebee's!