Author Topic: Remembering Michael Vick.....  (Read 4547 times)

TTfit

• Getbig III
Re: Remembering Michael Vick.....
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2017, 12:17:46 AM »
I've never seen that pic of the dog before. Horrid. This is what our society has become. We don't punish those that deserve it...we praise them instead and give them chance after chance after chance.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2017, 12:57:17 AM »
I've never seen that pic of the dog before. Horrid. This is what our society has become. We don't punish those that deserve it...we praise them instead and give them chance after chance after chance.

Should see that shit in person. I was a senior in high school when a teammate invited everybody over one weekend for a Victory party. This one's a black guy Eastside San Diego Southeast in a blood neighborhood called Skyline. Get there with my gf and her cousin. Skyline is a black neighborhood and the TV was black of course and it's about 90% black guys at this party I don't know why the fuck I went much less why I brought a couple pretty Vietnamese girls with me. This was before I knew how blacks act around each other I guess. Anyways where there for maybe 15 minutes and they're all doing shit black people do at a house party drinking Southern Comfort and Coke and smoking blunts of garbage weed. Not our kind of "party" so we were about to leave just trying to find the right time to see if we're going to bounce when a truck or Suburban wherever it was pulled up with a few more black guys with a dog and they decide they're going to have a dog fight in the garage. Never actually seen a dog fight and these guys didn't seem to be in any way professional and they get these two pits good luck I think like they've been starved for the past two months with ribs poking out and one of them looked like you didn't have a scratch on but the other ones face was already fucked up. Anyways the whole fight lasted Maybe 3 minutes before the dog with zero scratches on it was blue everywhere on this fucking face and ears (didn't even have his ears cropped.. look like they just picked up this pit bull it was at one point somebody's pet) and it cowered down and turn and ran away cowering. Girlfriend's cousin went in the backyard cuz just as soon as it started cuz she felt sick watching it so we went out back to find her and the guy with the dog turns out was my teammates older brother takes the dog in the backyard and starts beating it in the face and mouth and nose and shit the fucking dog is whimpering and shit walking back to the dude while he's hitting it then the piece of shit puts a choke chain on it and start stroking the shit out of this fucking dog. That fucking shit made me sick. Wanted to say something or do something but it would have been a bad scene I was way way way outnumbered but a bunch of fucking black guy blood gangster degenerates who we're still hooping and hollering like a bunch of fucking monkeys in the garage drunk on Southern Comfort n high smokin weed (probably saw at least a dozen blunts. Being passed round) so we just bounced. Driving to the beach afterwards I seriously wanted to go home get my gun and shoot that mother fucker in the cock and balls. FuckrnDespicable especially considering that dog probably had absolutely no idea what he was getting intto.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2017, 01:54:40 AM »

Should see that shit in person. I was a senior in high school when a teammate invited everybody over one weekend for a Victory party. This one's a black guy Eastside San Diego Southeast in a blood neighborhood called Skyline. Get there with my gf and her cousin. Skyline is a black neighborhood and the TV was black of course and it's about 90% black guys at this party I don't know why the fuck I went much less why I brought a couple pretty Vietnamese girls with me. This was before I knew how blacks act around each other I guess. Anyways where there for maybe 15 minutes and they're all doing shit black people do at a house party drinking Southern Comfort and Coke and smoking blunts of garbage weed. Not our kind of "party" so we were about to leave just trying to find the right time to see if we're going to bounce when a truck or Suburban wherever it was pulled up with a few more black guys with a dog and they decide they're going to have a dog fight in the garage. Never actually seen a dog fight and these guys didn't seem to be in any way professional and they get these two pits good luck I think like they've been starved for the past two months with ribs poking out and one of them looked like you didn't have a scratch on but the other ones face was already fucked up. Anyways the whole fight lasted Maybe 3 minutes before the dog with zero scratches on it was blue everywhere on this fucking face and ears (didn't even have his ears cropped.. look like they just picked up this pit bull it was at one point somebody's pet) and it cowered down and turn and ran away cowering. Girlfriend's cousin went in the backyard cuz just as soon as it started cuz she felt sick watching it so we went out back to find her and the guy with the dog turns out was my teammates older brother takes the dog in the backyard and starts beating it in the face and mouth and nose and shit the fucking dog is whimpering and shit walking back to the dude while he's hitting it then the piece of shit puts a choke chain on it and start stroking the shit out of this fucking dog. That fucking shit made me sick. Wanted to say something or do something but it would have been a bad scene I was way way way outnumbered but a bunch of fucking black guy blood gangster degenerates who we're still hooping and hollering like a bunch of fucking monkeys in the garage drunk on Southern Comfort n high smokin weed (probably saw at least a dozen blunts. Being passed round) so we just bounced. Driving to the beach afterwards I seriously wanted to go home get my gun and shoot that mother fucker in the cock and balls. FuckrnDespicable especially considering that dog probably had absolutely no idea what he was getting intto.

Fucking despicable although I wasn't surprised being around those kind of people in that kind of neighborhood. Never hung out with that dude since

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2017, 10:40:31 AM »

I made a similar observation the other day.  Met a friend for a drink.  Was just talking about life in general.  It appears that society wishes to reward those that have taken much for granted, completely messed up for a period of time, and then made a comeback (even if it is for a very brief time); rather than reward the person who never did drugs, never got arrested and just stayed the course and lived a good life for the time they have been on the sphere.

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2017, 05:56:16 PM »

Fucking despicable although I wasn't surprised being around those kind of people in that kind of neighborhood. Never hung out with that dude since

I was in high school,think tenth grade the first (and only)time I saw dogs fight.igrew up in a small country town in FL.north of Palm Beach(it's not country anymore)  after school I went with a few guys who said they were going to a dog fight.back then you had heard about it but it was very u derground ,as a young boy your curious and think your tough.so we get there and they bring the dog out  and put them close to each other and they just start fighting it lasted about maybe two minutes the one had the other by the nck and wasn't letting go and a guy put a stick in his mouth and pryed him off and  the dogs just walked around.it was very disturbing and just ten minutes ago the dogs wre both just relaxing in the house laying by each other.we left shortly after ,I'll never forget that something basic inside you knows it's wrong.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
: