Author Topic: Spiderman Homecumming  (Read 5957 times)

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
Re: Spiderman Homecumming
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2017, 08:39:15 AM »
All media/movies has turned into a PC propaganda shit show.  They really started ramping it up in the mid-90's with gay characters on TV shows.  It's totally out of control now.  The sad thing is... the snowflakes and those under 30 are already conditioned/brainwashed and don't even realize what's happening.

what the fuck are you talking about, marvel was always about diversity. Hell the entire run of x-men was a social commentary on the treatment of blacks\gays in america

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2017, 08:39:47 AM »
All media/movies has turned into a PC propaganda shit show.  They really started ramping it up in the mid-90's with gay characters on TV shows.  It's totally out of control now.  The sad thing is... the snowflakes and those under 30 are already conditioned/brainwashed and don't even realize what's happening.

It's like they change every character just so a certain diversity-quota is reached.

Flash Thompson, who has been a big, bulky and usually redhaired or blonde (mostly depicted as a regular non-ethnic american that always been bigger than Peter Parker) bully for more than 50+ years, now turned into a manlet Paki/Mojican.

Imagine the outcry if "Black Panther" was turned white. But the opposite way is always ok with the brainwashed public.
Q

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2017, 08:54:56 AM »
Most "diverse" and "PC" Spoderman movie ever.

Not like it's crammed into our retinas already with this diversity in all current media these days.

That's the first thing I told my brother when I came home.  I think there were probably something like five explicit reference political correctness, like the comment about "Cowboys and Native Americans", and the other comment trashing slavery.  Not to mention the race-baiting mixing propaganda.  ::)

Also, it's NOT "Native Americans".  In Canada, we use the term "First Nations", and I have no idea what term is used in the USA.

They did make one mistake though - by casting Ned as the very overweight and nerdy Filipino friend of Peter Peter, it portrayed the dominant/alpha male of that group as Peter Parker - the White male.

Normally, they make the White male submissive to the cool and hip or otherwise better/more powerful non-White/diverse leading personality.

So that was a bit of a mistake in scripting/casting.

White male are always the losers who get nothing accomplished in Jewish-funded Hollywood.  And then there's real life.  ::)

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2017, 09:10:00 AM »
It's like they change every character just so a certain diversity-quota is reached.

Flash Thompson, who has been a big, bulky and usually redhaired or blonde (mostly depicted as a regular non-ethnic american that always been bigger than Peter Parker) bully for more than 50+ years, now turned into a manlet Paki/Mojican.

Imagine the outcry if "Black Panther" was turned white. But the opposite way is always ok with the brainwashed public.

Context is everything though. you aren't going to find a jock bully at specialized high school in nyc. I'm pretty sure his school is a copy of townsend Harris high school,  a school that's 80% asian\south asian and the biggest sport they play there is badminton.

but yeah, i think people would get angry at an african prince turned white

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2017, 09:40:51 AM »
but yeah, i think people would get angry at an african prince turned black

Why so? Aren't african princes black already? Why would they "turn" black?
Q

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2017, 10:28:37 AM »

I didn't have any real problem with the casting given it's setting (a HS in NYC). 

What's worse is when they inject diversity into a setting that wouldn't have any. For instance, Idris Elba playing a Norse God in the Thor movies.
Also, in the upcoming Robin Hood film, Little John will be played by Jamie Foxx. Unless the film is partly comedy/parody, it's just going to look stupid seeing black dude in medieval England.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2017, 11:09:27 AM »
Spiderboy wouldn't stand a chance against John Wick.

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2017, 11:37:17 AM »
I didn't have any real problem with the casting given it's setting (a HS in NYC). 

What's worse is when they inject diversity into a setting that wouldn't have any. For instance, Idris Elba playing a Norse God in the Thor movies.
Also, in the upcoming Robin Hood film, Little John will be played by Jamie Foxx. Unless the film is partly comedy/parody, it's just going to look stupid seeing black dude in medieval England.
probaby a moor i mean it is set during the crusades, hell wasn't wasn't one of king arthur's knights black?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2017, 01:33:04 PM »
what the fuck are you talking about, marvel was always about diversity. Hell the entire run of x-men was a social commentary on the treatment of blacks\gays in america

All movies, not just Marvel movies.  The recent Star Wars movies are almost unwatchable because of the Fem power and PC diversity bullshit.  

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2017, 02:22:55 PM »
Spiderboy wouldn't stand a chance against John Wick.

The Baba Yaga!!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2017, 02:52:26 PM »

A

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2017, 03:01:22 AM »
probaby a moor i mean it is set during the crusades, hell wasn't wasn't one of king arthur's knights black?

Yes, according to the legend, Robin Hood was an archer returning from the Crusades. While it's true that the Moors had a presence in Europe at the time, they were based almost entirely within the Iberian Peninsula. It just looks like another attempt by Hollywood to "diversify" what should be a homogeneous historical setting.
I'm not too familiar with the King Arthur fables but it seems unlikely that a black knight would have existed in the original saga.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2017, 04:27:41 AM »
Haha, that new Flash Thompson is a joke,  nothing like how the character is written. Just write a new character ffs.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #38 on: July 26, 2017, 04:57:07 AM »

Agreed. This constant pandering is a joke.

muscleman-2017

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 26, 2017, 05:01:38 AM »

Jew Hollywood is failing more often than not these days. Good.

Yeah Jew Hollywood is collapsing in on it's pedophilic self.

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2017, 07:44:38 AM »
All movies, not just Marvel movies.  The recent Star Wars movies are almost unwatchable because of the Fem power and PC diversity bullshit.  
Rey is a combination of jaina solo and mara skywalker, they just used the books as reference material, Just like Kylo Ren is basically jacen solo besides star wars was a blatant knockoff of kurosawa’s "the hidden fortress," pretty sure even george lucas admitted this

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #41 on: July 26, 2017, 08:56:43 AM »
Rey is a combination of jaina solo and mara skywalker, they just used the books as reference material, Just like Kylo Ren is basically jacen solo besides star wars was a blatant knockoff of kurosawa’s "the hidden fortress," pretty sure even george lucas admitted this

Rey managed to learn the Jedi force without any training. Amazing chick.  Unlike Luke who had to train with Yoda or Vader who learned from OBI then the Emperor.  She is a force of nature.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2017, 11:02:02 AM »
whitewashing in movies is so boring.
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #43 on: July 26, 2017, 12:30:02 PM »
The Marvel superhero movies started off pretty good but now they are getting stale.  Their fanatic diversity movement and their impassioned anti-Trump video has turned me off for good.

I'll be sitting this one out.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #44 on: July 26, 2017, 12:35:48 PM »
i dont know why grown men watch movies targeted for 11 year olds and then get disappointed? do you have an 11 year olds mind?

it's like, i dont know, hanging out with other kids looking at photos of half naked women chuckling "i'd like to do her!" "yeah me too!"

oh wait...  ::)

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2017, 03:05:00 PM »
Sounds like you don't leave the house.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2017, 05:39:54 PM »
i dont know why grown men watch movies targeted for 11 year olds and then get disappointed? do you have an 11 year olds mind?

it's like, i dont know, hanging out with other kids looking at photos of half naked women chuckling "i'd like to do her!" "yeah me too!"

oh wait...  ::)

Lighten up Francis.