Author Topic: Chicago brutally owning Venezuela  (Read 7449 times)

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
Re: Chicago brutally owning Venezuela
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2017, 11:37:31 PM »
As said, cut off entitlements, programs and social assistance, contain the infected areas, and let nature take its course.
Do you really think it is that easy? There is a reason why these programs have existed for thousands of years. You have to contain the rabble as best you can. You give them trinkets instead of them giving you toe tags.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2017, 11:40:17 PM »
Do you really think it is that easy? There is a reason why these programs have existed for thousands of years. You have to contain the rabble as best you can. You give them trinkets instead of them giving you toe tags.

Your comment assumes many value the lives of these vermin.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2017, 11:50:35 PM »
Your comment assumes many value the lives of these vermin.
No, it assumes utter chaos and destruction without them. Think riots 24/7 365 days a year. The Purge in real life. When people think they have no hope, they only do two things: Suicide and crime.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2017, 12:04:36 AM »
Nah, blacks are pretty much confined to inner-city shit holes and don't interact much with whites. And there aren't any hot white chicks banging Mexicans either. So, on that basis I disagree with your analysis.
This is not true. I read that most that are considered white in USA nowadays have brown eyes. Like 75% of the whites. Not saying brown eyes are a bad thing by any means. Just saying that is an indicator.  Racial mixing will seep in over time.  You cannot avoid it. The majority of USA will eventually be mixed black/Hispanic/white.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2017, 12:12:42 AM »
No, it assumes utter chaos and destruction without them. Think riots 24/7 365 days a year. The Purge in real life. When people think they have no hope, they only do two things: Suicide and crime.

Fine, let them "riot". And let our law enforcement angencies take off the gloves. Military backup, even, if necessary.

Let the shit hit the fan, finally, and finally be done with these pieces of trash.

They survive because "we" let them.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2017, 12:16:51 AM »
Fine, let them "riot". And let our law enforcement angencies take off the gloves. Military backup, even, if necessary.

Let the shit hit the fan, finally, and finally be done with these pieces of trash.

They survive because "we" let them.

I think you have watched Planet of The Apes a few too many times.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2017, 12:19:33 AM »
I think you have watched Planet of The Apes a few too many times.

Hate that movie. Always bugged me. Have a friend who loves it. Whatever.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2017, 01:13:40 AM »
Is there some sort of mental disorder involved with being obsessed with death statistics? I am getting a True Adonis vibe from Thin Lizzy. All of the graphs, spreadsheets, and spreadcheeks.

Some of you guys have legit problems.

You can't attack the facts so you have to get personal. There's obviously a very serious problem here that needs to be addressed and not swept under the carpet. You just don't have the balls to admit the truth.  The same way you have to change your nickname every five seconds. Everything about you screems coward. OMG the Blacks might riot.  Let's bend over and give them whatever they want.

This is not true. I read that most that are considered white in USA nowadays have brown eyes. Like 75% of the whites. Not saying brown eyes are a bad thing by any means. Just saying that is an indicator.  Racial mixing will seep in over time.  You cannot avoid it. The majority of USA will eventually be mixed black/Hispanic/white.

Europeans read a lot about the United States. Unfortunately every time I've heard and analysis from a European it exposes is that they have no idea what the fuck they're talking about.

If you noticed, I deferred to Walter about Chicago. Why? Because he lives there and knows more about the place then I do. Meanwhile you got Europeans sitting in Spain or wherever thinking they know more about my country than I do.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2017, 07:11:50 PM »
 :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2017, 09:25:56 PM »
USA! USA!

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/venezuela-unrest-death-toll-soars-past-100-protesters-nicolas-maduro/

CARACAS, Venezuela -- Days before a polarizing vote to start rewriting its constitution, Venezuela is convulsing to a rhythm of daytime strikes and nocturnal clashes. The most recent violence drove the death toll from nearly four months of unrest to 102 on Thursday.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-violence-first-six-months-met-20170630-story,amp.html

At the year's midpoint, 323 people have died in Chicago violence — one more homicide than a year earlier. With the bulk of the summer still ahead, the city is on course at that pace to top 700 homicides for a second consecutive year, a mark that had otherwise not been reached in two decades.

Dem ran. No surprise

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2017, 12:21:10 PM »
Dem ran. No surprise

Libtards of non-peace...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2017, 01:22:46 PM »
Dem ran. No surprise

Looking at the records, they haven't had a Republican mayor there since 1927.

New York was the same way back in the 70s and into the early 80s, the only reason it changed was because of Rudy Giuliani. After he turned things around, the libs didn't give him credit and said that crime across the country was dropping. The reason it was dropping was because whites were getting less violent. In most areas of the country, today, crime is at historic lows with the exception being inner cities, with New York being the exception to that exception.

Unfortunately things are starting to revert back under mayor comrade Bill De Blasio.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2017, 03:45:16 PM »
Who is that

I liked you... Until this post.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2017, 04:54:02 PM »
You can't attack the facts so you have to get personal. There's obviously a very serious problem here that needs to be addressed and not swept under the carpet. You just don't have the balls to admit the truth.  The same way you have to change your nickname every five seconds. Everything about you screems coward. OMG the Blacks might riot.  Let's bend over and give them whatever they want.

Europeans read a lot about the United States. Unfortunately every time I've heard and analysis from a European it exposes is that they have no idea what the fuck they're talking about.

If you noticed, I deferred to Walter about Chicago. Why? Because he lives there and knows more about the place then I do. Meanwhile you got Europeans sitting in Spain or wherever thinking they know more about my country than I do.

Thanksgiving dinner can be the best meal of the year and when it comes time to enjoy the food, everyone wants white meat.

Chicago is the same way.

The developers, politicians, race pimps, and pseudo-elites want the land that Cabrini Green, the Henry Horner Homes, Austin, Englewood, the Westside, etc. all sit on. So these thieving pricks will let the blacks kill each other until they can take the land at rock bottom prices and develop it (Cabrini).

Then the politician pieces of shit set up Section 8 housing out in a quiet, unsuspecting white suburb like Carol Stream and then move or displace the the savages out to there. Then the poor whites in the suburbs never know what hit them. Meanwhile the police and politicians work together to suppress the crime stats by about 300% so they can deny what's going on.

In Chicago, Black Votes Matter, no one gives a shit about black lives.