Author Topic: What Constitutes Free Speech On Getbig?  (Read 4773 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: What Constitutes Free Speech On Getbig?
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2017, 06:41:33 PM »
I just tried to post a r y a n and it corrected to Caucasian but I'm sure if I post something like the OP is a glory hole sucking fag it will go through.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2017, 06:47:06 PM »
I just tried to post a r y a n and it corrected to Caucasian but I'm sure if I post something like the OP is a glory hole sucking fag it will go through.
Lol.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2017, 06:47:16 PM »
Q

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2017, 06:53:55 PM »

You're speaking as if you're an equal to Avesher....you're not.  That's the problem with you, Shizzo.  You think that because you've been posting here for 12 years that you are important and you've been going around trying to convince everyone that you are. You are of no importance to Getbig.  You bring nothing to the table.  You are neither a bodybuilder, commentator, radio show host, journalist, fitness guru, drug dealer etc.  You have no actual involvement in the industry whatsoever.  The "Legendary Getbiggers" have at the very least had some involvement in the bodybuilding and/or fitness industry in some way.  Even the True Adonis was a guest on MD No Bull Radio and did the Mr. Getbig.  You have no irons in the fire, you have no skin in the business.  You have not lived for the sport or even picked up a weight for that matter.  You have not contributed anything significant to Getbig.  You were even humiliated and banned on RX Muscle and MD which is why you came back here....posting under the title "King Shizzo" as if someone knows or even cares about you.

Shizzo, all you want from Getbig is to be accepted and admired but the truth is that you're not a "Legendary Getbigger" and you'll never be one of us because you have done absolutely nothing to earn the title.  You're no Adonis, you're no Squadfather, you're no Avesher, you're no OneMoreRep, you're no Fozzle, you're no Mindspin, you're no MartyChampions, you're no anabolichalo, you're no WillGrant, you're no Wiggs, you're no stuntmovie, you're no 240, you're no SoulCrusher....you are absolutely nothing.  You simply don't exist as an actual "somebody" on Getbig other than that loser who was so desperate to be accepted by random people on Getbig that you wrapped your lips around another man's dick and sucked it clean and then posted about it.  Its just sad.....I'm sorry.  I would tell you to shoot yourself in the head but it would be a waste of a good bullet.  You are neither loved or hated...you simply don't belong here.  Please stop pestering people and just go away.....far away.

haha lol. Classic post.  :D :D
X

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2017, 06:57:33 PM »
haha lol. Classic post.  :D :D

LOL, Vince didn't pull any punches

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2017, 07:05:36 PM »
It was a funny post. However, he lies like he usually does. I was banned from both Rx Muscle and Muscular Development? I was banned from Rx, but that was the best thing that could have happened. Rx has slightly more traffic than Goodrum's forum, in which he basically talks to himself.

I was never banned on M.D. In fact, I actually help mod the Music forum. They don't meltdown over my King Shizzo screen name, and they actually have some semblance of structure over there. So once again, Vince is proven to be full of shit.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2017, 07:07:18 PM »

He did not. Its up there with the "Sons and fathers...." and "I don't take kindly to disrespect.." post.

That post pretty much owns Shizzo every time.
X

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2017, 01:00:05 AM »
It was a funny post. However, he lies like he usually does. I was banned from both Rx Muscle and Muscular Development? I was banned from Rx, but that was the best thing that could have happened. Rx has slightly more traffic than Goodrum's forum, in which he basically talks to himself.

I was never banned on M.D. In fact, I actually help mod the Music forum. They don't meltdown over my King Shizzo screen name, and they actually have some semblance of structure over there. So once again, Vince is proven to be full of shit.

How can he be proven to be full of shit when you bring up 2 things he said and acknowledge one of them is true?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2017, 05:47:07 AM »
It should all be free speech, all the time, regardless of how the other person decides to metabolize the words.

If you're an adult who can't handle being insulted or criticized then you're not an adult, and censoring the other person is not going to correct the fact that you're a boy/girl in a man's/woman's body, which is The Issue.

We should ALL be able to move on immediately from words that "bite".

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2017, 05:51:25 AM »
Insulted? Getting called out? Yelled at?

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2017, 05:58:08 AM »
Vince is a legend at owning whoever he has a back and forth with.
He takes the best one can give without going off his rocker (doesnt seem to phase him much), and comes back with some of the best ownings in history.