Author Topic: Advice for Fart Powder Aficionados  (Read 16324 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Advice for Fart Powder Aficionados
« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2017, 06:50:27 AM »
When I look at the champs doing videos I don't see superhuman efforts except for Ronnie Coleman and Tom Platz. Those two trained heavy and intense. Injuries are just around the corner if you do things to an extreme.

There are actually a lot of champs doing very hard and heavy progressive training these days. Guys are "log booking" a lot because they understand that there has to be some sort of progression in load and other parameters to continue to stimulate growth. Training is just like drugs, you have to increase dose, increase variety etc to continue to get effects. The were more "pumpers" in the 80s and 90s IMO. Dorian was one who started to change that. He was of course influenced by Mentzer. Today a lot of bodybuilders and coaches were influenced by Dante "Doggcrapp".

For example this British pro and coach:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTeUMdyhyGi/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVpVfO7BnJm/

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2017, 07:27:16 AM »
or there might not be need of any progression at all! that's a theory that is as credible as any.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2017, 03:46:41 AM »
If you over eat you just get fat

end of story

;D just like Vince  :P

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2017, 08:28:08 AM »

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #79 on: August 17, 2017, 02:23:47 AM »
There are actually a lot of champs doing very hard and heavy progressive training these days. Guys are "log booking" a lot because they understand that there has to be some sort of progression in load and other parameters to continue to stimulate growth. Training is just like drugs, you have to increase dose, increase variety etc to continue to get effects. The were more "pumpers" in the 80s and 90s IMO. Dorian was one who started to change that. He was of course influenced by Mentzer. Today a lot of bodybuilders and coaches were influenced by Dante "Doggcrapp".

For example this British pro and coach:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTeUMdyhyGi/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVpVfO7BnJm/

JP is a beast.....smart bloke too.

Simple Simon

« Reply #80 on: August 17, 2017, 04:03:36 AM »
JP is a beast.....smart bloke too.

regarding his long term health he isn't....

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2017, 08:25:18 AM »
regarding his long term health he isn't....

Touché BT...

Allow me to rephrase; he is a very knowledgable bloke when it comes to bodybuilding and adding mass, perhaps not such the authority on becoming a septuagenarian.

Hows that? :)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #82 on: August 22, 2017, 03:11:34 PM »
Not reading 4 pages of arguing so will just answer the question from my experience.  Beverly International never bloated me or gave me gas.  Labrada, Myoplex, Bodytek, and some others did.

I would also say that Muscle Milk never bloated me or gave me gas either but just made me sleepy as hell for some reason.

I dropped all protein drinks years ago and have never felt better.  I didn't adjust my diet to compensate for the protein/calorie loss either and never saw any shrinkage.  Since I get Beverly for free, I keep a tub around for making pancakes, protein bars (for long plane flights I will make up about 8-10 to take with me) and for adding 3/4 scoop to my oatmeal some mornings.  It takes me about 6 months to go through a tub now.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 25, 2017, 11:32:59 PM »
USN never bloated or caused stomach issues.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2017, 03:33:26 AM »
anything from 5%!