Author Topic: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17  (Read 476766 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Prayers for Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room
« Reply #450 on: August 12, 2017, 12:05:55 PM »
Jeez... chilling stuff....

Fentanyl is 50 times stronger than heroin  :o. It’s so potent that an amount the size of three grains of sugar is lethal to an adult. First synthesized in the 1960s by Janssen Pharmaceuticals, fentanyl was initially used as a general anesthetic during surgery. Its only acceptable, “on-label” use is for reduction of severe pain in cancer-sufferers.

Pretty readable stuff here http://interactive.fusion.net/death-by-fentanyl/intro.html
esfitness has Fentanyl for breakfast...

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #451 on: August 12, 2017, 12:05:59 PM »
Who wrote that? Re read the posts please.

You're correct, I  apologize.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #452 on: August 12, 2017, 12:17:08 PM »
Shit happens, my brother died yesterday after a 10 year cancer battle.
We all go eventually...

I just came across. Man, so sorry to hear that :(

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #453 on: August 12, 2017, 12:27:17 PM »
esfitness has Fentanyl for breakfast...

Ah, I see - that explains why I've not seen him on here for a few days... thanks for the update  ;)
T

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #454 on: August 12, 2017, 12:28:36 PM »
Wouldn't a gay man put a question mark (?) after the word Phoenix?
I have no idea what your talking about as usual u fat fuck.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #455 on: August 12, 2017, 12:29:33 PM »
One day you... rush to the Emergency Room :-\

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #456 on: August 12, 2017, 12:35:09 PM »
I have no idea what your talking about as usual u fat fuck.

"Fuck you Phoenix?"

Your request, or offer, to the other poster.

Try to keep up.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #457 on: August 12, 2017, 12:55:15 PM »
Shit happens, my brother died yesterday after a 10 year cancer battle.
We all go eventually...

Sorry to hear this, Man.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: August 12, 2017, 12:56:00 PM »
Jeez... chilling stuff....

Fentanyl is 50 times stronger than heroin  :o. It’s so potent that an amount the size of three grains of sugar is lethal to an adult. First synthesized in the 1960s by Janssen Pharmaceuticals, fentanyl was initially used as a general anesthetic during surgery. Its only acceptable, “on-label” use is for reduction of severe pain in cancer-sufferers.

Pretty readable stuff here http://interactive.fusion.net/death-by-fentanyl/intro.html

Yeah, it's in the news here where I live in Canada on a weekly basis.  Tons of people, many who aren't drug addicts, but just doing the occasional recreational line of coke, are are ending up dead due to cross contaminated cocaine. In cases where they survive, they can end up with brain damage

http://www.businessinsider.com/fentanyl-cut-cocaine-causing-overdoses-2017-6

http://globalnews.ca/news/3151119/survivors-of-fentanyl-overdoses-often-suffer-devastating-brain-damage/

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #459 on: August 12, 2017, 01:05:50 PM »

Yeah, it's in the news here where I live in Canada on a weekly basis.  Tons of people, many who aren't drug addicts, but just doing the occasional recreational line of coke, are are ending up dead due to cross contaminated cocaine. In cases where they survive, they can end up with brain damage

http://globalnews.ca/news/3151119/survivors-of-fentanyl-overdoses-often-suffer-devastating-brain-damage/
Its worse in the US.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: August 12, 2017, 01:10:45 PM »
Ahhh pay him no mind--he calls everybody a gimmick.
Fuck you Phoenix.
He is a obese alchoolic young man, who doesnt even lift, still is a regular in bodybuilding boards. A schmoe by definition.
Some say he is addicted in semen, not his.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #461 on: August 12, 2017, 01:11:25 PM »

Intredasting,,,, I thought we were talking about accidental cross-contamination, but that first article seems clear that this is being done on purpose... I wonder what the rationale is behind cutting an ultra-strong opiate in with coke..?  I know speedballs/pips are an old thing (RIP Belushi) but....??
T

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: August 12, 2017, 01:12:04 PM »
Its worse in the US.

It's getting out of hand in British Columbia.  Averaging 4.5 deaths per day at one point.  On pace for 1400 deaths this year, and it's not a large province. Just 4.5 million people, compared to 49 million people in California.  You get a single granule of fentanyl in your line of blow, and you'll think it's the best blow you've ever had.  You get several granules in your line of blow, and you won't be thinking anything, as you'll likely be dead.  That's the margin of error with fentanyl.  And Carfentanil is 100 times more powerful than fentanyl.

http://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/b-c-opioid-crisis-136-people-died-of-suspected-drug-overdoses-in-april

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #463 on: August 12, 2017, 01:14:26 PM »
cant we just have a good ol black vs white fist fight

is that too much to ask?

just a few hundreds of each getting at it and then we'll see whats left afterwards

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: August 12, 2017, 01:15:22 PM »
Intredasting,,,, I thought we were talking about accidental cross-contamination, but that first article seems clear that this is being done on purpose... I wonder what the rationale is behind cutting an ultra-strong opiate in with coke..?  I know speedballs/pips are an old thing (RIP Belushi) but....??

It's both, accidental and purposeful.  Mostly accidental, as drug dealers don't want to kill off their customers as it would be counter productive for business.  When done purposeful, Fentanyl is cut into cocaine and MDMA and other drugs in very miniscule amounts (few hundred micrograms - the weight of a single grain of salt) because it's dirt cheap and a little goes a long long way in increasing the potency of the recreational drugs. When cut properly, it's more cost effective than it would be to increase the purity of the cocaine. Fentanyl is what killed Prince.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: August 12, 2017, 01:28:02 PM »
You use rec drugs (obviously bought from a dealer), you risk lots. And if you croak, well, you get what you get.

Fools dying is never a negative.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: August 12, 2017, 01:30:21 PM »
i can think of a lot of people doing drugs that i rather not have dying on us.

but then im a lover of music, unlike fortress.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: August 12, 2017, 01:33:26 PM »
i can think of a lot of people doing drugs that i rather not have dying on us.

but then im a lover of music, unlike fortress.

Nice try.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: August 12, 2017, 01:34:34 PM »
you said what you said.

people doing drugs = fools = dying isnt a negative

which makes me think of all great rock stars who died because of drugs, nothing positive about that

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #469 on: August 12, 2017, 01:49:06 PM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: August 12, 2017, 01:52:38 PM »
Whatever the outcome, Rich would ratherbebig.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #471 on: August 12, 2017, 02:05:29 PM »
It's getting out of hand in British Columbia.  Averaging 4.5 deaths per day at one point.  On pace for 1400 deaths this year, and it's not a large province. Just 4.5 million people, compared to 49 million people in California.  You get a single granule of fentanyl in your line of blow, and you'll think it's the best blow you've ever had.  You get several granules in your line of blow, and you won't be thinking anything, as you'll likely be dead.  That's the margin of error with fentanyl.  And Carfentanil is 100 times more powerful than fentanyl.

http://vancouversun.com/news/local-news/b-c-opioid-crisis-136-people-died-of-suspected-drug-overdoses-in-april

But what's the Exchange Rate?

1 dead Canadian = 0.63 dead Americans?

I feel bad for the two posters who lost family members to cancer recently. I feel zero empathy or sympathy for Rich Piana, his condition is a direct result of his lifestyle choices as an adult.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #472 on: August 12, 2017, 02:28:49 PM »
Oil is not absorbed completly also. There was a thread about some brazillian dudes with oil bags for arms, in a tv show. The doctor scanned their arms and told them that a large portion of the oil was cyst like now, and it wont disapear ever. Could not be removed either without severe tears in their muscles.

The Brazilians OD on vitamin D from the "ADE" product. This causes calcium deposits in the muscle.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #473 on: August 12, 2017, 03:38:25 PM »
It's both, accidental and purposeful.  Mostly accidental, as drug dealers don't want to kill off their customers as it would be counter productive for business.  When done purposeful, Fentanyl is cut into cocaine and MDMA and other drugs in very miniscule amounts (few hundred micrograms - the weight of a single grain of salt) because it's dirt cheap and a little goes a long long way in increasing the potency of the recreational drugs. When cut properly, it's more cost effective than it would be to increase the purity of the cocaine. Fentanyl is what killed Prince.

A kilogram will produce a half a million doses.  It's dirty bomb dangerous

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #474 on: August 12, 2017, 03:41:39 PM »
Just saw a story about Rich on my Yahoo news feed titled: What happened to Rich Piana? From International Business Times.