Author Topic: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17  (Read 476274 times)

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
Re: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17
« Reply #1375 on: August 25, 2017, 10:02:38 PM »
Morbidly inappropriate question ahead (feel free to delete):

When a 280-300 lbs. Rich/Dallas passes on, with the added weight of a casket, is this the poundage pallbearers will be forced to carry at the service? Without getting too graphic, does the deceased's-related funeral prep in some way lighten the load?
4 men should be able to shoulder 300+ pounds.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1376 on: August 25, 2017, 10:05:40 PM »
4 men should be able to shoulder 300+ pounds.

Big men, then - fellow 5%ers - probably not family.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #1377 on: August 25, 2017, 10:08:50 PM »
Morbidly inappropriate question ahead (feel free to delete):

When a 280-300 lbs. Rich or Dallas passes on, with the added weight of a casket, is this the poundage pallbearers will be forced to carry at the service? Without getting too graphic, does the deceased's physical funeral prep in some way lighten the load?

Well, this was at his wedding so maybe his funeral might look similar:

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1378 on: August 25, 2017, 10:09:17 PM »
Settle down, Jesus. We are human.

Probably the last guy to "settle down" anyone. Your obsessive ridiculousness precedes you.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1379 on: August 25, 2017, 10:10:36 PM »
Well, this was at his wedding so maybe his funeral might look similar:

Seems we've found our pallbearers.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1380 on: August 25, 2017, 10:11:03 PM »
Probably the last guy to "settle down" anyone. Your obsessive ridiculousness precedes you.
I've been on.  ;)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1381 on: August 25, 2017, 10:20:25 PM »

Well Rich did what most people are afraid to do.

Take drugs in an irresponsible manner until they kill themselves prematurely?

People aren't afraid to do that, they're just smarter than that.

Nothing about this whole thing is heroic, but if you've been around bodybuilding long enough nothing will surprise you anymore.

atafic

• Getbig II
  • aquilante vieni qui che ti do lo zuccarino
« Reply #1382 on: August 25, 2017, 10:29:15 PM »
Here we go

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYNrDcYBwzo/?hl=it&taken-by=sara.ice.queen

sara.ice.queen -  "I'm in tears writing this that @1dayumay has just passed away. I can barely believe this... I am so saddened & heartbroken that he didn't make it. I just want to say THANK YOU Rich for teaching me so much about life, whether it was the easy or the hard way. We had our ups and downs but we sure had an awesome time in each other's presence along with us fighting through some dark times together. You truly touched many people's heart and helped so many!!! It inspired me in many ways to see the huge impact you had on people all over the world. Not many people know that me and him are STILL legally married till this day despite all rumors. I have NOTHING to gain by saying that but want everyone to know the truth. I know that people say stuff on social media but I truly am not the "bad" person people think I am. I actually saved Rich's life 1 time before, glad I was there for him at that time. Rich, I hope you feel better now in heaven and that you're up there healthy, smiling & telling everyone "how it is, being REAL & doing your thing". Rest In Peace my dear husband."

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1383 on: August 25, 2017, 10:29:41 PM »
Shizzo, are you jealous because your (fake) death thread only went a little over one page?
This isnt a laughing matter. Comics say "too soon?" for reason. No, I relive that mistake almost daily. I'm only human  :-\

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1384 on: August 25, 2017, 10:50:28 PM »
Well Rich did what most people are too smart to do. He lived his short life on his own stupidity and though he died young he did leave shitmark. I can say i never understood his approach, i never gave it a chance. The last couple of weeks out of interest i have been watching his you tube stuff. I was surprised that i found his stuff interesting. I think he was a entertainer more than a bodybuilder, its what made him interesting for so many to watch. Its too bad he is gone, he seemed like a funny and nice guy. Rip Ritch.

Fixed...

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1385 on: August 25, 2017, 10:52:10 PM »
I believe Rich's mother is still alive.  :-\  Then in another post, it was linked to an article that referred to Dallas McCarver as someone's grandchild - and his grandmother's name was posted.  It might have been from his grandmother's church bulletin.  :(  It's sad when someone dies, and they have parents, grandparents, etc, still alive.  I do not want to ever have to bury my children.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1386 on: August 25, 2017, 10:59:39 PM »
Here we go

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYNrDcYBwzo/?hl=it&taken-by=sara.ice.queen

sara.ice.queen -  "I'm in tears writing this that @1dayumay has just passed away. I can barely believe this... I am so saddened & heartbroken that he didn't make it. I just want to say THANK YOU Rich for teaching me so much about life, whether it was the easy or the hard way. We had our ups and downs but we sure had an awesome time in each other's presence along with us fighting through some dark times together. You truly touched many people's heart and helped so many!!! It inspired me in many ways to see the huge impact you had on people all over the world. Not many people know that me and him are STILL legally married till this day despite all rumors. I have NOTHING to gain by saying that but want everyone to know the truth. I know that people say stuff on social media but I truly am not the "bad" person people think I am. I actually saved Rich's life 1 time before, glad I was there for him at that time. Rich, I hope you feel better now in heaven and that you're up there healthy, smiling & telling everyone "how it is, being REAL & doing your thing". Rest In Peace my dear husband."

old news, scroll back a few pages for my thoughts on this disgusting fucking whore

1. "rest in peace my dear husband"
2. has to point out they're married

....fucking gold digging slut

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1387 on: August 25, 2017, 11:05:34 PM »
I believe Rich's mother is still alive.  :-\  Then in another post, it was linked to an article that referred to Dallas McCarver as someone's grandchild - and his grandmother's name was posted.  It might have been from his grandmother's church bulletin.  :(  It's sad when someone dies, and they have parents, grandparents, etc, still alive.  I do not want to ever have to bury my children.
Thats the sad part. Parents, grandparents having to bury children and grandchildren. And it's happening more frequently today.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1388 on: August 25, 2017, 11:06:27 PM »
Thats the sad part. Parents, grandparents having to bury children and grandchildren. And it's happening more frequently today.

its not fucking sad, these people are idiots, both got what was coming

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1389 on: August 25, 2017, 11:13:46 PM »

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1390 on: August 25, 2017, 11:14:36 PM »
This isnt a laughing matter. Comics say "too soon?" for reason. No, I relive that mistake almost daily. I'm only human  :-\

Shizzo IMHO you're not mature enough to participate in a RIP thread.

You should stick to cut & paste MMA and NFL posts.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1391 on: August 25, 2017, 11:21:11 PM »
Anyone else hearing that it was an overdose?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #1392 on: August 25, 2017, 11:29:57 PM »
Sad week.....everyone should have a pint of Ben and Jerry's for Rich.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1393 on: August 25, 2017, 11:40:37 PM »
Nothing I write is coincidental. 

Of course. With ceaseless ejaculating erections looping through your head, you likely missed my sarcastic jab. But hey, props for the geriatric drive; most octos adieued testosterone long before "Get off my lawn!"

While your painfully unreadable drivel is obviously dismissed by most, long as it helps mitigate the obsessive minddicks, you just keep doing you. Still plugging away, anyway. Hell, most failed GED-level "writers" ultimately acknowledge their hopeless hackery in junior college - your epiphany sidetracked, unfortunately, by a class-canceling (yet promising) custodial gig. Tough break, condolences.

Not sure I properly 'Go fuck yourself'd yet, so please consider doing so.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1394 on: August 25, 2017, 11:55:16 PM »
Of course. With ceaseless ejaculating erections looping through your head, you likely missed my sarcastic jab. But hey, props for the geriatric drive; most octos adieued testosterone long before "Get off my lawn!"

While your painfully unreadable drivel is obviously dismissed by most, long as it helps mitigate the obsessive minddicks, you just keep doing you. Still plugging away, anyway. Hell, most failed GED-level "writers" ultimately acknowledge their hopeless hackery in junior college - your epiphany sidetracked, unfortunately, by a class-canceling (yet promising) custodial gig. Tough break, condolences.

Not sure I properly 'Go fuck yourself'd yet, so please consider doing so.

pathetically embarrassing display at pretending to be erudite

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1395 on: August 26, 2017, 12:00:19 AM »

Seconded.  Holy shit, that was cringeworthy. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1396 on: August 26, 2017, 12:12:50 AM »
I've been on.  ;)

"On" means what? No interest in the cryptic nonsense, I'm afraid. On intoxicants? On a fucking diet, God forbid. Or on another one of your self-impressed, board-killing trollathons?    

Look, I'm just venting with my fingers here. If at all possible, don't respond. Your tired bullshit is so beyond boring, I couldn't be less interested in further interaction. You were fine at Rx or MD or wherever (we were, anyway), please go back.

No offense, of course.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1397 on: August 26, 2017, 12:14:12 AM »

Noted.

Thanks for your input.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1398 on: August 26, 2017, 12:16:56 AM »

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #1399 on: August 26, 2017, 12:23:41 AM »
Seconded.  Holy shit, that was cringeworthy. 

That's unfortunate.

Apologies to seconders and cringers alike.