Author Topic: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17  (Read 477263 times)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17
« Reply #1400 on: August 26, 2017, 12:35:18 AM »
That's unfortunate.

Apologies to seconders and cringers alike.

don't try to be something you're not brah

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #1401 on: August 26, 2017, 01:59:51 AM »
don't try to be something you're not brah
What the fuck did you just wrote? LMAO

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1402 on: August 26, 2017, 02:21:22 AM »
What the fuck did you just wrote? LMAO

i wrote: "don't try to be something you're not brah"

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1403 on: August 26, 2017, 02:32:50 AM »
I must have missed it...

official cause of death?

Anyone else hearing that it was an overdose?

OK, this is wildly speculative and horribly tasteless.... and there's at best only a 5% chance of it being right, but that's never stopped me before...

Rich discovers the skin cancer has gone metastatic
Moves to Florida after sourcing expert treatment (photon therapy maybe?)
Receives poor prognosis after a couple of months of said treatment
Starts noticeably losing weight so concocts the 'smaller by the day' rice-only diet cover story
Orders some 'strong sh1t' to help him relax/sleep
Overdose.

I just can't decide on whether the OD was intentional - go out early to prevent suffering, etc. or just subconscious - 'f**k it, I'm gonna die anyway so why be careful'.....

Reprehensible speculation, sure, but does any of this ring true for anyone...?

T

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #1404 on: August 26, 2017, 03:19:48 AM »
so anyway

which 5 percent supplements you guys ordered lately?

lets keep this thing rolling

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #1405 on: August 26, 2017, 03:34:07 AM »
i wrote: "don't try to be something you're not brah"
Nice! Answering irony with sarcasm.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: RIP Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17
« Reply #1406 on: August 26, 2017, 03:36:09 AM »
Are you kidding me ? If Chanel or everyone in charge of Rich's set a go fund page, they will get millions of dollars in Donation.

In 30 Days, from all over the World, you can expect a few million raised. to cover the Hospital bill, and will be a loot left.

Don't forget, that Big Lenny, which is a nobody compared to Richs YT status, raised more than 1 thousand dollars in a couple of days to clean his house, get sups, food and things that he needed. Rich will exceed 2 or 3 million easily...

You should keep track and report back.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1407 on: August 26, 2017, 04:01:28 AM »
Nice! Answering irony with sarcasm.

that's not sarcasm at all, there wasn't a single sarcastic word in that message

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1408 on: August 26, 2017, 06:02:54 AM »
OK, this is wildly speculative and horribly tasteless.... and there's at best only a 5% chance of it being right, but that's never stopped me before...

Rich discovers the skin cancer has gone metastatic
Moves to Florida after sourcing expert treatment (photon therapy maybe?)
Receives poor prognosis after a couple of months of said treatment
Starts noticeably losing weight so concocts the 'smaller by the day' rice-only diet cover story
Orders some 'strong sh1t' to help him relax/sleep
Overdose.

I just can't decide on whether the OD was intentional - go out early to prevent suffering, etc. or just subconscious - 'f**k it, I'm gonna die anyway so why be careful'.....

Reprehensible speculation, sure, but does any of this ring true for anyone...?

Yep, or maybe the marriage wasn't good, and was a fake act like most of his life was, who knows? You could see from a distance he was crushed after Sarah's divorce. Moving to Florida also seemed sad. Rich wasn't happy at all towards the end, the last 4 months at least.  Anyways, RIP to a guy that did change the fitness game

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1409 on: August 26, 2017, 06:16:27 AM »
   Yep, or maybe the marriage wasn't good, and was a fake act like most of his life was, who knows? You could see from a distance he was crushed after Sarah's divorce. Moving to Florida also seemed sad. Rich wasn't happy at all towards the end, the last 4 months at least.  Anyways, RIP to a guy that did change the fitness game

Apparently they didn't divorce bro.  Separation only.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #1410 on: August 26, 2017, 06:22:56 AM »
  Yep, or maybe the marriage wasn't good, and was a fake act like most of his life was, who knows? You could see from a distance he was crushed after Sarah's divorce. Moving to Florida also seemed sad. Rich wasn't happy at all towards the end, the last 4 months at least.  Anyways, RIP to a guy that did change the fitness game
He apparently said that she only married him for his money/get legal status in the US. Well duh. And what did he change about the "fitness game"?

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #1411 on: August 26, 2017, 06:40:17 AM »
He apparently said that she only married him for his money/get legal status in the US. Well duh. And what did he change about the "fitness game"?
How about that people have come to know him through his videos. The same can be said for Dallas.

Technology is both beautiful and evil at the same time. I have watched many videos that Rich made. I have also watched a few from Dallas as well.

I especially remember the Dallas vid, when his sister came to visit him. It showed family interaction in it's truest form.

It does make people sad that these men have passed away.

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Rich Piana Rip
« Reply #1412 on: August 26, 2017, 06:42:54 AM »
From her IG..

sara.ice.queen - I'm in tears writing this that @1dayumay has just passed away. I can barely believe this... I am so saddened & heartbroken that he didn't make it. I just want to say THANK YOU Rich for teaching me so much about life, whether it was the easy or the hard way. We had our ups and downs but we sure had an awesome time in each other's presence along with us fighting through some dark times together. You truly touched many people's heart and helped so many!!! It inspired me in many ways to see the huge impact you had on people all over the world. Not many people know that me and him are STILL legally married till this day despite all rumors. I have NOTHING to gain by saying that but want everyone to know the truth. I know that people say stuff on social media but I truly am not the "bad" person people think I am. I actually saved Rich's life 1 time before, glad I was there for him at that time. Rich, I hope you feel better now in heaven and that you're up there healthy, smiling & telling everyone "how it is, being REAL & doing your thing". Rest In Peace my dear husband.
#GoneButNeverForgotten #RichPiana #RIP 😢 🙏🏼❤️. P.S. I want to wish my deepest condolence to Chanel @c_no5 and thanking her for being there for him, loving him & showing him support. You're an angel.
We will all miss him so much, may his soul & spirit Rest In Peace Forever🙏🏼.
XOXO Sara Piana.

Talk about being transparent.

Here the piece of trash is setting the stage so future actions have already been given traction.

It's amazing how worthless some individuals are.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
Re: Rich Piana Rip
« Reply #1413 on: August 26, 2017, 06:43:56 AM »
Talk about being transparent.

Here the piece of trash is setting the stage so future actions have already been given traction.

It's amazing how worthless some individuals are.
Right, babe?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #1414 on: August 26, 2017, 06:44:31 AM »
There are masses of mongoloid morons who are calling Rich a fitness legend.  A self-loathing, mentally ill, tattooed, drug addicted, sociopathic attention whore... a legend!  

It's fucking ludicrous.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1415 on: August 26, 2017, 06:47:47 AM »
There are masses of mongoloid morons who are calling Rich a fitness legend.  A self-loathing, mentally ill, tattooed, drug addicted, sociopathic attention whore... a legend!  

It's fucking ludicrous.
I agree that he is not a legend, but damn dude.......There are some angry, spiteful, and manic depressive posters on this site.

HE IS DEAD. Let it go.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1416 on: August 26, 2017, 06:48:28 AM »
Take drugs in an irresponsible manner until they kill themselves prematurely?

People aren't afraid to do that, they're just smarter than that.

Nothing about this whole thing is heroic, but if you've been around bodybuilding long enough nothing will surprise you anymore.

Never said he was a hero or heroic, let's leave that description for someone whom is a real hero. People die every day never having attempted to achieve their goals let alone succeed. Rich did some off the wall crazy shit with his body to get what he wanted. Some people sit around all day on a computer and play hero. Some people overeat until they are morbidly obese, some people smoke cigarettes, some people just sit around all day dreaming yet never attempt their dreams. Rich wanted this lifestyle, he made it. Yes he died young, how happy do you think he would be if he just dreamed about it and lived to be 80? People not willing to do what it takes are not necessarily smarter just because they want to live longer. They simply have just made a personal choice for their own path.
h

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #1417 on: August 26, 2017, 06:52:58 AM »
I agree that he is not a legend, but damn dude.......There are some angry, spiteful, and manic depressive posters on this site.

HE IS DEAD. Let it go.

I'm not angry, spiteful or manic depressive... just flummoxed.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1418 on: August 26, 2017, 07:13:19 AM »
Someone on another forum said the "powder" they found wasn't used by Rich, the tox screen supposedly came back negative... I assume it could have been the gf's. Rich said Sara was getting him into drugs, who knows maybe this current girl was also into partying.

Supposedly Rich was trying to get healthier lately so he had been avoiding the recs as well as wanting to lose weight.

I don't know where I read it but someone said the gf and ex wife cleaned out the apartment before calling 911 so time may have been wasted.

This is all rumor of course.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1419 on: August 26, 2017, 07:19:16 AM »
Someone on another forum said the "powder" they found wasn't used by Rich, the tox screen supposedly came back negative... I assume it could have been the gf's. Rich said Sara was getting him into drugs, who knows maybe this current girl was also into partying.

Supposedly Rich was trying to get healthier lately so he had been avoiding the recs as well as wanting to lose weight.

I don't know where I read it but someone said the gf and ex wife cleaned out the apartment before calling 911 so time may have been wasted.

Fuck you.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1420 on: August 26, 2017, 07:27:33 AM »

Hmmmmm.....  everything is possible of course, but in the US exactly who is shown the results of a drug test on an unconscious/dead person?  In terms of being entitled to see them, I mean - Do 'girlfriends' even count.....

And I do not own a tin foil hat, but wouldn't it be the simplest thing in the world for Chanel (or whoever) to just tell people the test was clear, regardless of the truth..  In fact, why on earth would she (or whoever) actually tell the truth to anyone?

Also, would anything like this ever be put into the public domain?
T

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #1421 on: August 26, 2017, 07:52:53 AM »
The guy was a failed amateur bodybuilder, a drug freak, a narcissist, a moron, and a scammer.

And he's a "fitness/bodybuilding legend"?!

From what I see and read, the folks who love the guy and consider him motivating are those among us who can never stick to much of anything and are constantly "getting back into the gym", etc.

People with no fire of their own. No spark.

Rich was a loser being followed by losers.

A Loser King, as it were.

So in this sense, I guess he was still a king, of sorts.

But what some others have said in this very thread is completely accurate: Piana didn't represent any of the good of bodybuilding.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1422 on: August 26, 2017, 07:55:49 AM »
Uh oh! U better watch out with this post! Nelson muntz on here and others are gonna burn you at the stake for bashing him! Apparently speaking the truth means you're bashing and have no compassion for piana and his family
The guy was a failed amateur bodybuilder, a drug freak, a narcissist, a moron, and a scammer.

And he's a "fitness/bodybuilding legend"?!

From what I see and read, the folks who love the guy and consider him motivating are those among us who can never stick to much of anything and are constantly "getting back into the gym", etc.

People with no fire of their own. No spark.

Rich was a loser being followed by losers.

A Loser King, as it were.

So in this sense, I guess he was still a king, of sorts.

But what some others have said in this very thread, Piana didn't represent any of the good of bodybuilding.

w

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #1423 on: August 26, 2017, 08:14:53 AM »
The relevance of Piano, both to bodybuilding or even existentially beyond that, is a discussion worth having.  He died young, but he lived the dream.  He didn't place for shit in contests and didn't even enter them for many years, but that part of bodybuilding seems to be dying.  To your average Joe Schmoe (not just your average Schmoe) there isn't any difference between Dallas McCarver, Ronnie and Piano.

But we are here discussing his death, and would not be if any of us died.  He achieved fame and notoriety, so on some level he wins.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #1424 on: August 26, 2017, 08:25:29 AM »
The relevance of Piano, both to bodybuilding or even existentially beyond that, is a discussion worth having.  He died young, but he lived the dream.  He didn't place for shit in contests and didn't even enter them for many years, but that part of bodybuilding seems to be dying.  To your average Joe Schmoe (not just your average Schmoe) there isn't any difference between Dallas McCarver, Ronnie and Piano.

But we are here discussing his death, and would not be if any of us died.  He achieved fame and notoriety, so on some level he wins.

Who could give a shit if we're "discussed" after we buy the farm?

Your life is your own.

Rich did what he wanted. Good for him. Now the man, who was born the same year as me, is dead. His is not better or worse than any other death. However, it is accurate to state he orchestrated his own peril.

And it's also accurate to say, beyond his celebrity (Kim Kardashian is a celebrity for banging some dime-a-dozen shitskin on video and having a hideous and fake ass, after all) he was underwhelming as a bodybuilder.

Idiots idolized the idiot.

Simple.