Author Topic: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17  (Read 474684 times)

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
Re: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17
« Reply #1825 on: September 27, 2017, 03:12:20 PM »
Still don't understand how consuming calories doesn't count? Broscience of peace, Rest in peace!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1826 on: September 27, 2017, 03:21:08 PM »

Watched a lot of these - far more than the RP originals actually - and only now does it dawn on me that the reason for the constant consumption of cookies was to stave off a constantly incipient hypo....  :-\

Still don't understand how consuming calories doesn't count? Broscience of peace, Rest in peace!

T

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1827 on: September 27, 2017, 08:44:02 PM »
Look who's calling who a Democrat. You're the sissy who didn't think he could protect his mommy from his 150-lb tweaker brother and dialed 911. lol

And those are facts. Too bad your little plan backfired. now he's dead and your mommy wishes it would have been you who died.

Life must be pretty hard being a coward. You should tell us about it sometime, what it's like and all

I look forward to your arrest, PBJ.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1828 on: September 27, 2017, 08:46:57 PM »
Watched a lot of these - far more than the RP originals actually - and only now does it dawn on me that the reason for the constant consumption of cookies was to stave off a constantly incipient hypo....  :-\

We sold a ton of those fucking cookies. When they first came out everybody or talk about them being so fucking healthy and tasting so fucking good it was like some scientists split the atom for the first time or some shit. I wouldn't tell the customer's shit and will let them by as many as they could afford unless they were clients of course then I'd let him know there's like 60g of sugar or some shit / cookies and if they want to spend $3 give it to me and I'll give them a packet of those $.99 cent grandma's cookies you buy at 7-Eleven & a 16 oz bottle of milk..... & pocket a cool $1 profit ea time

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1829 on: September 27, 2017, 08:50:41 PM »
We sold a ton of those fucking cookies. When they first came out everybody or talk about them being so fucking healthy and tasting so fucking good it was like some scientists split the atom for the first time or some shit. I wouldn't tell the customer's shit and will let them by as many as they could afford unless they were clients of course then I'd let him know there's like 60g of sugar or some shit / cookies and if they want to spend $3 give it to me and I'll give them a packet of those $.99 cent grandma's cookies you buy at 7-Eleven & a 16 oz bottle of milk..... & pocket a cool $1 profit ea time

Ah yes, the "fucking cookies".  Pure genius, there PBJ...pure Genovan genius.  Did you parents have any children they raised or did they sell the entire litter to illiterate Schmomalians for buttsechs? 

Psssssst.  Here's the time when you reply, "meltdown". 

As a friend would've said, "Run along now, ESF.  I think I hear your mother calling you.  For seconds."

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1830 on: September 27, 2017, 08:58:12 PM »
I look forward to your arrest, PBJ.

Likely you be the one calling the police "feeling threatened".

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1831 on: September 27, 2017, 08:58:59 PM »
Crap!  Huge Hefner be dead, 'n' sheit.  I postulatifies dat ESF cain't be da Hef cuz he still be here postin'.  'n' sheit.

Fucking white trash typist.  So smart, so beguiling, so pinky suavo that we be sure he be borned with a silver dong in his mouf.  ESF, when's your new "reality show" (tentatively called, "GloryHole Noodlin' wif ESF" debut?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1832 on: September 27, 2017, 09:01:00 PM »
Likely you be the one calling the police "feeling threatened".

I just called some friends to come get him.  Should we ever meet, I can do the same for you. PBJ.  You're a girl of a pussy.  Who knows, maybe you're Wiggs in a sheet?

I bet you avoid mirrors.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1833 on: September 27, 2017, 09:07:25 PM »

Ah yes, the "fucking cookies".  Pure genius, there PBJ...pure Genovan genius.  Did you parents have any children they raised or did they sell the entire litter to illiterate Schmomalians for buttsechs? 

Psssssst.  Here's the time when you reply, "meltdown". 

As a friend would've said, "Run along now, ESF.  I think I hear your mother calling you.  For seconds."

Dude, you're not cut out for this. You're just embarrassing yourself with the PBJ thing. Nobody gets it or thinks it's funny and was played out the 3rd time you said it.

I'm at the store right now picking up some oatmeal and some syrup but I'll be happy to write you out my daily food intake while I was in there. It did include a lot of peanut butter a good three four or even five jars a week but never with jelly. To this day I've never had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, or jelly period For that matter.

Maybe peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are all your brother got to eat when he was in jail after you put him in there because that was all he could get because you were too cheap to put money on his books so he could buy food off a commissary like real family would.

Actually I take that back if you actually had any contact with your brother after putting him in jail you would know that they don't give you peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in jail anymore you dumb fuck and you're only ideas about jail or prison or what you seen on mommy's TV when she left you to watch TV unsupervised7

Simple Simon

« Reply #1834 on: September 27, 2017, 10:13:59 PM »
Yep, once a scam artist conman always a scam artist conman.
I suppose you have no scruples selling your bathtub brews either...

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #1835 on: September 28, 2017, 08:54:10 PM »
Dude, you're not cut out for this. You're just embarrassing yourself with the PBJ thing. Nobody gets it or thinks it's funny and was played out the 3rd time you said it.

I'm at the store right now picking up some oatmeal and some syrup but I'll be happy to write you out my daily food intake while I was in there. It did include a lot of peanut butter a good three four or even five jars a week but never with jelly. To this day I've never had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, or jelly period For that matter.

Maybe peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are all your brother got to eat when he was in jail after you put him in there because that was all he could get because you were too cheap to put money on his books so he could buy food off a commissary like real family would.

Actually I take that back if you actually had any contact with your brother after putting him in jail you would know that they don't give you peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in jail anymore you dumb fuck and you're only ideas about jail or prison or what you seen on mommy's TV when she left you to watch TV unsupervised7

PBJ = Prison Bitch Jam.  I'm certain you've swallowed loads of it, bitch.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1836 on: September 28, 2017, 09:08:42 PM »

PBJ = Prison Bitch Jam.  I'm certain you've swallowed loads of it, bitch.

Lol how do you figure that? From who? The 150lb tweakers and crackheads that fill prisons because they got caught stealing your car stereo? Or because you called the cops on them cuz they looked at your mommy mean? Just how many guys have you called the cops on? Too bad you're 160lbs soaking wet and a born coward, you Could've been a police officer yourself when you grew up. Instead, you're still too much of a sissy to join the neighborhood watch. And you call yourself a republican? you're an embarrassment to the rest of us. Have fun at the range with your .22 pussy.

Who, exactly, do you think is going to make me swallow a load in prison? When I've got a good 40 to 50lbs on 90% of them and a sentence that is 3x as long as theirs?

You're just embarrassing yourself with all your make-believe ideas of prison. Everything you know about it you learned from watching movies.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1837 on: September 28, 2017, 09:48:41 PM »
Lol how do you figure that? From who? The 150lb tweakers and crackheads that fill prisons because they got caught stealing your car stereo? Or because you called the cops on them cuz they looked at your mommy mean? Just how many guys have you called the cops on? Too bad you're 160lbs soaking wet and a born coward, you Could've been a police officer yourself when you grew up. Instead, you're still too much of a sissy to join the neighborhood watch. And you call yourself a republican? you're an embarrassment to the rest of us. Have fun at the range with your .22 pussy.

Who, exactly, do you think is going to make me swallow a load in prison? When I've got a good 40 to 50lbs on 90% of them and a sentence that is 3x as long as theirs?

You're just embarrassing yourself with all your make-believe ideas of prison. Everything you know about it you learned from watching movies.

you are one serious fucking moron.

You think its somehow a badge of honour you went to jail for threatening a store owner with a gun as opposed to stealing a car, and that somehow your crime makes you tougher than them.
If someone is in jail for murder do you think they would automatically be tougher than you?

You have 50lbs on someone??
That counts for fuck all if they shank you in the shower you idiot...

Seriously , you need to grow up and stop with this macho shit, you are a beat up toothless old druggie whos body is shot to peices through abuse.

You are not in any way shape or form a tough guy and pretending you are in the real world is going to get you fucked up.

Your days of not taking kindly to disrespect are long gone mate, soak it up, you have a lot of head bowing and looking at the floor in your future, get used to it.

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #1838 on: September 28, 2017, 10:04:06 PM »
I find out he was dead a few hours prior to my second surgery so that would have been August 25th.

You thinking we should be celebrating the day he died? I'm not surprised coming from a guy who put his own brother in jail because he said mean words to your mommy and you youre too much of a coward to do anything about it yourself fearing a 150 lb tweaker might hurt you... And now your brother's dead. How about we celebrate that day? Never mind, you probably already do. After all it is the day you finally got all of your mommy's attention.

Haha Just as expected The Scott is a pathetic weasel from white trash family. These PBJ references are just embarrassing, nobody gets your joke so please stop.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1839 on: September 28, 2017, 10:12:04 PM »
you are one serious fucking moron.

You think its somehow a badge of honour you went to jail for threatening a store owner with a gun as opposed to stealing a car, and that somehow your crime makes you tougher than them.
If someone is in jail for murder do you think they would automatically be tougher than you?

You have 50lbs on someone??
That counts for fuck all if they shank you in the shower you idiot...

Seriously , you need to grow up and stop with this macho shit,
you are a beat up toothless old druggie whos body is shot to peices through abuse.

You are not in any way shape or form a tough guy and pretending you are in the real world is going to get you fucked up.

Your days of not taking kindly to disrespect are long gone mate, soak it up, you have a lot of head bowing and looking at the floor in your future, get used to it.

Hmm.. Me, using logic and reasoning to point out the odds of somebody in prison making me swallow loads of cum are about as Slim as your wife not having Down syndrome.

I tend to not talk about things I know nothing about oh, such as building a house. You should try it. Especially with regard to prison. Somebody who steals a car stereo and has a 3yr sentence has a whole lot more to lose and somebody who has a sentence 5x that... And getting "shanked" in the shower? ( please tell us more of your knowledge of prison by the way) lol what the fuck is that gonna do? Put a 2" hole in me? At most. Then what? Fights over he wins and nothing ever happens after that? I never see him after that? LoL what's going to happen to him after that, eh? Even if *I* don't see him, lotta people owe debt and would rather work that debt off (which is mostly interest anyway), because before they can borrow more money, doesn't matter who from, that that's got to be settled. And people who borrow money don't usually just borrow money once. There's a reason they borrow money in the first place, & and that reason doesn't just go away one day all of a sudden. And there isn't just one person goes into debt, so "shanking" me (or anyone) will have a lot of unintended consequences.

These are the things you don't consider before letting your little Twitter fingers type away about things you know nothing about.

Speaking of "in the real world"??? LOL coming from a coward like yourself who hides behind a keyboard and runs his fucking mouth all day... Literally all fucking day??

Simple Simon

« Reply #1840 on: September 28, 2017, 10:13:49 PM »
Hmm.. Me, using logic and reasoning to point out the odds of somebody in prison making me swallow loads of cum are about as Slim as your wife not having Down syndrome.

I tend to not talk about things I know nothing about oh, such as building a house. You should try it. Especially with regard to prison. Somebody who steals a car stereo and has a 3yr sentence has a whole lot more to lose and somebody who has a sentence 5x that... And getting "shanked" in the shower? ( please tell us more of your knowledge of prison by the way) lol what the fuck is that gonna do? Put a 2" hole in me? At most. Then what? Fights over he wins and nothing ever happens after that? I never see him after that? LoL what's going to happen to him after that, eh? Even if *I* don't see him, lotta people owe debt and would rather work that debt off (which is mostly interest anyway), because before they can borrow more money, doesn't matter who from, that that's got to be settled. And people who borrow money don't usually just borrow money once. There's a reason they borrow money in the first place, & and that reason doesn't just go away one day all of a sudden. And there isn't just one person goes into debt, so "shanking" me (or anyone) will have a lot of unintended consequences.

These are the things you don't consider before letting your little Twitter fingers type away about things you know nothing about.

Speaking of "in the real world"??? LOL coming from a coward like yourself who hides behind a keyboard and runs his fucking mouth all day... Literally all fucking day??

stop rambling you fucking idiot...

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1841 on: September 29, 2017, 05:10:02 AM »
Getbig is great. Bragging about prison.  Going to work owning a nice house taking care of a family is a foreign concept. Dregs of society on this board but that's what makes it entertaining. Bet a good percentage of the people here have to go to the library for a computer and internet. Many posting from their Obama phones. I worked briefly for two years as a correction officer at a prison.  Same one Sly made that movie in.  One thing that was for sure. All the locked up guys were experts on every topic under the sun as they walked around in their $2 dollar shower shoes. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1842 on: September 29, 2017, 12:28:11 PM »
Haha Just as expected The Scott is a pathetic weasel from white trash family. These PBJ references are just embarrassing, nobody gets your joke so please stop.

Yes, he has numerous other sayings, such as sheit, schmoeolympia, typist, FYYFF, and numerous other ones.

I know The Scott will now respond to me with a string of insults, etc, haha lol. I will just ignore his posts like I always do lol.

Just wait for him to respond to me. Comedy gold is coming.  :D :D
X

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1843 on: October 06, 2017, 05:40:42 AM »
DAMN  you guys talk more than old ladies at a bingo club.

Trying to read the entire thread.  Some interesting cruel and funny shit though. 

I wonder if there ever was a similar thread about Piana in another board. 

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #1844 on: October 06, 2017, 12:45:22 PM »
Getbig is great. Bragging about prison.  Going to work owning a nice house taking care of a family is a foreign concept. Dregs of society on this board but that's what makes it entertaining. Bet a good percentage of the people here have to go to the library for a computer and internet. Many posting from their Obama phones.

Not just on Getbig, but the majority of the US population.  Very disturbing.  Some intelligent bros on here, but the imbeciles out number them.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #1845 on: October 06, 2017, 12:46:25 PM »
Getbig is great. Bragging about prison.  Going to work owning a nice house taking care of a family is a foreign concept. Dregs of society on this board but that's what makes it entertaining. Bet a good percentage of the people here have to go to the library for a computer and internet. Many posting from their Obama phones. I worked briefly for two years as a correction officer at a prison.  Same one Sly made that movie in.  One thing that was for sure. All the locked up guys were experts on every topic under the sun as they walked around in their $2 dollar shower shoes. 

Qft
K

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1846 on: October 06, 2017, 07:51:13 PM »

At least in prison people are respectful and know that if they act or run their mouths like guys do on here, they're going to get the shit stomped out of them in front of everybody until they learn their lesson.

You were a corrections officer so your view of inmates is going to be a little bit skewed and generalize all of us the same. What you don't understand what you'll never understand is there still a hierarchy in side the prison amongst inmates and the dumbfucks on the bottom just like the dumbfucks on the bottom here as well.

I'm educated and intelligent but people like you want the discount that because I've been to prison. I don't talk about anything I don't fucking know about firsthand. You understand? I doubt you do.

Refer to me as the dregs of society? What the fuck did I do when I got out of prison you bitch made punk? I wasn't some born2lose tweaker before I went to prison and I wasn't when I got out.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1847 on: October 06, 2017, 10:59:42 PM »
At least in prison people are respectful and know that if they act or run their mouths like guys do on here, they're going to get the shit stomped out of them in front of everybody until they learn their lesson.

You were a corrections officer so your view of inmates is going to be a little bit skewed and generalize all of us the same. What you don't understand what you'll never understand is there still a hierarchy in side the prison amongst inmates and the dumbfucks on the bottom just like the dumbfucks on the bottom here as well.

I'm educated and intelligent but people like you want the discount that because I've been to prison. I don't talk about anything I don't fucking know about firsthand. You understand? I doubt you do.

Refer to me as the dregs of society? What the fuck did I do when I got out of prison you bitch made punk? I wasn't some born2lose tweaker before I went to prison and I wasn't when I got out.

Whats with all the "bad man"  "hard Man" talk & constant swearing & being aggressive
Do you really believe that it frightens or worries many people.?

I have encountered more than a few like this All Wind & Bravado
You take Manners & politeness as a sign of weakness & that's your 1st Big Mistake

Seriously for someone who says they are an educated & intelligent man you really do not behave
or come across that way at all in fact the exact opposite

More like an empty 40gallon oil drum being hit with a stick
big & empty of contents just full of air & making a lot of noise

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1848 on: October 06, 2017, 11:35:04 PM »

Whats with all the "bad man"  "hard Man" talk & constant swearing & being aggressive
Do you really believe that it frightens or worries many people.?

I have encountered more than a few like this All Wind & Bravado
You take Manners & politeness as a sign of weakness & that's your 1st Big Mistake

Seriously for someone who says they are an educated & intelligent man you really do not behave
or come across that way at all in fact the exact opposite

More like an empty 40gallon oil drum being hit with a stick
big & empty of contents just full of air & making a lot of noise

Come across that way to who? Think about it. To who?

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1849 on: October 06, 2017, 11:55:23 PM »
He made it to a decent age, 46 is pretty darn good, and he lived an amazing life. Worked hard and got pretty good benefits from it. His lifestyle probably wasn't going to lead to a long life but 46 isn't too bad, considering.

You must be from the Ivory Coast, where the average life expectancy is 51.

Here in America, most men can expect to live to around 76.  46 is not "pretty darn good."