Author Topic: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17  (Read 474687 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17
« Reply #1850 on: October 07, 2017, 12:55:21 AM »
Its not like Rich didn't know he wasn't gonna live a long life. I had nothing to do in the hospital for a month so I Must be seen him joke about him having a heart attack nearly a dozen times. He knew what he was doing when the camera wasn't on. He obviously used strong opiates (from the other video) that's not gun, that's nodding on opiates because after not sleeping for a couple nights and getting round the clock oxy and iv diluadid I was doing the same thing in the hospital at night by the time all the half-lives had built up and the nurse would say something and I'd wake right up.(heroin never did that to me) Guys don't get to that point without having some experience with it. Most would just lay down or freak out and not know what was happening. Look at Sara's reaction, saying "I've never seen it this bad". Meaning she's seen him bid before. And he's talked and joked about doing adderall. Which is likely what the "crushed up white powder". The only snortable oxy is 10mg tabs and he'd have to snort a shitload of powder... Plus snorting oxy is a waste. The bioavailability is much higher when you eat it and I'm sure rich was well aware of that. You CAN snort adderall though. Stims+anabolic= not a good combo for heart health and blood pressure and I seriously doubt if rich knew his heart wasn't great that he'd mention it. Plus he had sleep apnea, that already adds to heart attack risk.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1851 on: October 07, 2017, 01:16:18 AM »
Its not like Rich didn't know he wasn't gonna live a long life. I had nothing to do in the hospital for a month so I Must be seen him joke about him having a heart attack nearly a dozen times. He knew what he was doing when the camera wasn't on. He obviously used strong opiates (from the other video) that's not gun, that's nodding on opiates because after not sleeping for a couple nights and getting round the clock oxy and iv diluadid I was doing the same thing in the hospital at night by the time all the half-lives had built up and the nurse would say something and I'd wake right up.(heroin never did that to me) Guys don't get to that point without having some experience with it. Most would just lay down or freak out and not know what was happening. Look at Sara's reaction, saying "I've never seen it this bad". Meaning she's seen him bid before. And he's talked and joked about doing adderall. Which is likely what the "crushed up white powder". The only snortable oxy is 10mg tabs and he'd have to snort a shitload of powder... Plus snorting oxy is a waste. The bioavailability is much higher when you eat it and I'm sure rich was well aware of that. You CAN snort adderall though. Stims+anabolic= not a good combo for heart health and blood pressure and I seriously doubt if rich knew his heart wasn't great that he'd mention it. Plus he had sleep apnea, that already adds to heart attack risk.

I know I have been warned for responding to your threads but you do make it so difficult, you are now claiming you were given pain meds that made you nod after constant denials about having any pain meds for most of the time you were in hospital.

Im going to put this down to you either just making stuff up to fit the current situation or its that you have just started to lose your short term memory, maybe its down to the opiates.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #1852 on: October 07, 2017, 02:04:14 AM »
Any updates on richs legacy issues? Will Sara inherit everything??
MIRAGETROPIN

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1853 on: October 07, 2017, 02:13:00 AM »
I know I have been warned for responding to your threads but you do make it so difficult, you are now claiming you were given pain meds that made you nod after constant denials about having any pain meds for most of the time you were in hospital.

Im going to put this down to you either just making stuff up to fit the current situation or its that you have just started to lose your short term memory, maybe its down to the opiates.

The fuck is wrong with you? Are you seriously retarded as well? Please post these "constant denials about having any pain meds for most of the time you were in hospital."

Post it. Search it find it and post it right here or if its a video li k the video you fucked bitch. Punk bitch acting like a little girl going on again saying I said something "constantly". Just like the 6g a week stuff, right?  fucken secure little bitch. Post ALL of them.. You won't even post 1.

Post #7604 nothing deleted and no videos have been deleted. Feel free to find'em. Its 10am over there youve got all day

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1854 on: October 07, 2017, 02:16:46 AM »
I didn't follow Rich's videos religiously and only watched them regularly for two or three months leading upto his death. I do recall in one video where he said something about cutting down his food intake or just going on a diet, because all of the food and bulking wasn't good for him. Someone who followed his videos religiously will know what I'm referring to.

Yeah he went on a rice only diet or some shit with very little protein or something and was supposed my cutting to 240something.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1855 on: October 07, 2017, 02:20:04 AM »
The fuck is wrong with you? Are you seriously retarded as well? Please post these "constant denials about having any pain meds for most of the time you were in hospital."

Post it. Search it find it and post it right here or if its a video li k the video you fucked bitch. Punk bitch acting like a little girl going on again saying I said something "constantly". Just like the 6g a week stuff, right?  fucken secure little bitch. Post ALL of them.. You won't even post 1

and its posts like that which confirm its your memory and not you making stuff up.(or its joon posting)

We have been back and forth many times about your pain meds whilst in hospital.

didnt you make a formal complaint about one of the nurses for withholding your meds?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1856 on: October 07, 2017, 02:32:19 AM »
Come across that way to who? Think about it. To who?

Read your own posts and try comprehend what you write
and the abusive & threatening language you constantly use
or is that too difficult for you to understand

You do claim to be an educated & intelligent man.
And yet write / behave like a degenerate street low life.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #1857 on: October 07, 2017, 05:53:26 AM »
Any updates on richs legacy issues? Will Sara inherit everything??

No, Rich didnt really own the company I think. Vince would know more though.

Florida Limited Liability Company
FIVE PERCENT NUTRITION, LLC
Filing Information
Document Number
L14000050120
FEI/EIN Number
46-5263366
Date Filed
03/26/2014
Effective Date
03/26/2014
State
FL
Status
ACTIVE
Last Event
LC AMENDMENT
Event Date Filed
10/08/2015
Event Effective Date
NONE
Principal Address
505 MANDALAY AVE.
CLEARWATER BEACH, FL 33767
Mailing Address
505 MANDALAY AVE.
Registered Agent Name & Address
HYC, PETER
505 MANDALAY AVE.

Authorized Person(s) Detail
Name & Address

Title MGR

PCHY, LLC
505 MANDALAY AVENUE #72

Title MGR

PIANA, DEBRA JANE
527 D STREET
CLEARWATER, FL 33756

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1858 on: October 07, 2017, 08:33:05 AM »
Will a movie be made about the life of Rich? If so, then who would play Rich, Sara or Chanel?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1859 on: October 07, 2017, 10:19:59 AM »

Read your own posts and try comprehend what you write
and the abusive & threatening language you constantly use
or is that too difficult for you to understand

You do claim to be an educated & intelligent man.
And yet write / behave like a degenerate street low life.

like i said, to who?

Simple Simon

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1861 on: October 07, 2017, 10:23:38 AM »
and its posts like that which confirm its your memory and not you making stuff up.(or its joon posting)

We have been back and forth many times about your pain meds whilst in hospital.

didnt you make a formal complaint about one of the nurses for withholding your meds?

like i said, post the thread/post or video (or threadS or videoS, since there were "constant denials" i.e. more than once) where i denied using pain meds. POST THEM and prove to everybody here youre not twisting, fuck, not even twisting, just plain lying and making shit up about shit i never said. PROVE IT. until then, youre a proven liar.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1862 on: October 07, 2017, 10:25:06 AM »
like i said, post the thread/post or video (or threadS or videoS, since there were "constant denials" i.e. more than once) where i denied using pain meds. POST THEM and prove to everybody here youre not twisting, fuck, not even twisting, just plain lying and making shit up about shit i never said. PROVE IT. until then, youre a proven liar.

did you report a nurse for withholding meds and if so how many times did she restrict or withdraw your meds.

If you didnt make a complaint then we can leave it there.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1863 on: October 07, 2017, 10:27:05 AM »

find a thread where i follow you and troll you. i respond to you, i don't initiate. i've been asked to post things to you or about you and others in threads im not posting in, however i do not. i respond, i do not initiate.

so to the people i "talk tuff" to are people who run their mouth first and i respond.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1864 on: October 07, 2017, 10:28:05 AM »
find a thread where i follow you and troll you. i respond to you, i don't initiate. i've been asked to post things to you or about you and others in threads im not posting in, however i do not. i respond, i do not initiate.

so to the people i "talk tuff" to are people who run their mouth first and i respond.

It was a joke, you really need to lighten up a bit...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1865 on: October 07, 2017, 10:28:47 AM »
did you report a nurse for withholding meds and if so how many times did she restrict or withdraw your meds.

If you didnt make a complaint then we can leave it there.

lol a "formal complaint"? hahaha show that as well.

lol at "we can leave it there", wrong. you attribute things to me that i didn't say. search away and find where i said what you claim.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1866 on: October 07, 2017, 10:49:17 AM »
lol a "formal complaint"? hahaha show that as well.

lol at "we can leave it there", wrong. you attribute things to me that i didn't say. search away and find where i said what you claim.

Seems like even the Dr is being extra nice. I asked the nurse if I could get an Ativan because I have some business to take care of and because I had Ativan on my chart when I came in except they were two milligram, so I was probably just going to "cheek" the pills because they never verify if you actually swallow the pills, and only take one of them. 2mg seems a lil much. Nurse tells me there's no longer any Ativan on my chart so I said okay no problem. Then I find out that she had called are paged the doctor and then she told me she had changed another doctor but hadn't heard back I was like oh okay thank you. Wasn't expecting her to do that. Then about an hour later he comes into the room and starts talking to me and we have a little Chit Chat you asked me what you had a badass floor so I explained to him you just want to make sure it wasn't like recreational drug seeking clipshare whatever you want to call it those weren't his words by the way. So he asks me if I would like 1 milligram or 1/2 milligram because I had explained to him two milligrams of was a little much when they had it on my chart before so I tell him and half milligram and is fine. So 10 minutes later the Chargers head nurse comes in gives me for a little broken up pills I'm taking off they must have quarter milligram pills and just give me. Well my regular nurse the Asian girl comes back from lunch and ask if I got the Ativan. I say yea. What we were talking about but she had mentioned that I got a 2 milligram dose I said No it should have been a half milligram dose he asked me if I wanted a one milligram for a half milligram dos I told him to half milligram would be fine and she shows me on the computer screen and he gave me a one-time dose of 2mg. So either he thinks he's doing me a favor and giving me 2mg, or he's fucken with me by giving me 2mg when id told him 2mg is too much lol. Usually i prefer doctors who aren't from here but I think this time soon as shit gets lost in translation. Did give me a compliment though and said I should work in addiction medicine and I would be very successful. 'Cept I dunno how well my other business would go over, cuz I'm sure someone would know about it. This hospital alone I have 4 clients who work here and have picked up 2 more in the past week.

around 3.30 in the vid you claimed to report the nurse to the nursing supervisors and doctor, after that the nurse was super nice

That sir was the "official complaint"

I have already said I am accepting the fact you are spaced out on opiates as to the errors in your posts.

Dont take it to heart.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #1867 on: October 07, 2017, 11:06:18 AM »
ESFitness : I wrote an article about insulin and Paul Bernstein stole it on me
Random getbigger: Post the article...
ESFitness : Show me where I said I wrote an article about insulin, show me!!

Simple Simon

« Reply #1868 on: October 07, 2017, 12:29:58 PM »
and so it goes.......over and over again...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1869 on: October 07, 2017, 01:48:58 PM »

This is what ESFITNESS does every time!! Spot on!!
X

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1870 on: October 07, 2017, 02:14:20 PM »
around 3.30 in the vid you claimed to report the nurse to the nursing supervisors and doctor, after that the nurse was super nice

That sir was the "official complaint
"

I have already said I am accepting the fact you are spaced out on opiates as to the errors in your posts.

Dont take it to heart.

Are you really that fucking stupid? Do you really have a fucking learning disability? You take that as an "official Complaint"? You really really love to twist the shit I say around and just flat-out make up fucking lies and shit and say I said it's just the suit you're a little fucking narrative. It's fucking pathetic shit you do straight up fucking pathetic it's feminine woman is shit and you're to fucking stupid to realize.

Your little made up official Complaint was me talking to the fucking doctor when he is doing his fucking rounds and I mentioned what the nurse was saying was "illegal" and she couldn't do something cuz it was "illegal". You stupid fuck. And the powwow with the two nurses and the security guards and the doctor? They came to my fucking room to confront me about whether or not I was filming the other fucking nurse. that wasn't me calling them in to fucking complain. you dumb ass mother fucker. God damn you got to be the stupidest guy on this fucking bored and that's saying a lot.

You think it's fucking cute to read something and totally flip it around and say it means something completely different that you get the fucking decide? Little kids do that. little fucking girls do that. the bitch's on Real Housewives of Orange County do that shit your a bitch dude. You act like a fucking woman. I'm convinced you're fucking learning disability you stupid cross-eyed bitch because nobody can knowingly try to flip it around like that and expect people to fucking believe it.

"Official complaint"? Hahahahha you fuckin crosseyed retard

Simple Simon

« Reply #1871 on: October 07, 2017, 02:21:07 PM »
so you believe the doctor took no action as a result.

Jeez mate, he has to act on any complaint you make and document it, just in case you complain about it later.

Thats an official complaint.

Why are you incapable of understanding how the real world works?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1872 on: October 07, 2017, 02:22:54 PM »

I see you like to play the little fucken word games to there Dungeons & Dragons of Truth.

I wrote the article. I emailed it to Paul. I expect get to get Western Union the 60 or 80 bucks for the article. I don't hear back from him. Couple weeks later I see the article on his website with his name at the top. Unedited.

This is show the article. Fucking Google it you dumb ass fucking bitches think I'm going to do your work for you? you stupid fuck.

And the other English Sissy does the same thing fucking Jeffrey does and twist what I say around and make it seem like it's a fucking how-to article on insulin. lol there must be a common thing with you English fucking sissies. Fucked inbreds with yellow chiclets for teeth. Are you crosseyed as well? Maybe that's the reason for your lack of reading comprehension skills.

I gotta spell everything out to you like you're all retarded and the attention span of a fucking goldfish. Its a bad look Dungeons & Dragons of Truth

Simple Simon

« Reply #1873 on: October 07, 2017, 02:24:19 PM »
I see you like to play the little fucken word games to there Dungeons & Dragons of Truth.

I wrote the article. I emailed it to Paul. I expect get to get Western Union the 60 or 80 bucks for the article. I don't hear back from him. Couple weeks later I see the article on his website with his name at the top. Unedited.

This is show the article. Fucking Google it you dumb ass fucking bitches think I'm going to do your work for you? you stupid fuck.

And the other English Sissy does the same thing fucking Jeffrey does and twist what I say around and make it seem like it's a fucking how-to article on insulin. lol there must be a common thing with you English fucking sissies. Fucked inbreds with yellow chiclets for teeth. Are you crosseyed as well? Maybe that's the reason for your lack of reading comprehension skills.

I gotta spell everything out to you like you're all retarded and the attention span of a fucking goldfish. Its a bad look Dungeons & Dragons of Truth

are you sure it wasnt $200?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1874 on: October 07, 2017, 02:26:19 PM »
so you believe the doctor took no action as a result.

Jeez mate, he has to act on any complaint you make and document it, just in case you complain about it later.

Thats an official complaint.

Why are you incapable of understanding how the real world works?

So your dumbass inbred brain thanks I filed a complaint with the doctor? You stupid mother fucker I swear to God you're fucking just your dumb ass fucking shit there's no other way to put it you're just fucking dense.

Maybe you inbred snaggletooth Forks over there douche it a little bit different. But I doubt it. I think youre just living in your own little world and making up you're a little scenarios about what happened