Author Topic: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17  (Read 476716 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: RIP - Rich Piana - Rushed to Emergency Room - Died 08-25-17
« Reply #1900 on: October 19, 2017, 07:45:10 PM »
The thing is,  I have company at the moment so make this sort of grief I don't fuck with people it's not my nature I don't troll people and I don't understand why or the mentality of people who do troll people. Liking the famous post that gets reposted all the time I don't tolerate disrespect. I spent a lot of time in a lot and place where if you run your fucking mouth you say something out of line you say something slick you're going to get your teeth knocked down your throat. Not you particularly Nelson just people in general. I don't tolerate in" real life", and I don't tolerate here. So if somebody says something slick runs their mouth trolls they're going to get an appropriate response for me. I have zero chill. As far as Eric Anthony goes Derek was a piece of shit fuck that mother fucker I got into it with that punk bitch plenty of times on a personal level if I can find the phone I would chill a text messages that dude's a bitch it was a bitch from the day he was born insecure Punk guy. Me? I'm not insecure I don't have an insecure bone in my body I don't care how my hundred seventy pounds I don't care if I if I'm 145 pounds I don't take shift nobody ever ever ever. Somebody threatens me and says I should be scared shiftless of some troll on here name wizard of Truth like you some badass in Ireland I don't care. I really do not care. Maybe I'm not like most of you. Maybe I'm not wired the same way some of the guys are here who can take disrespect. Like I said I spent five years in a Penitentiary and I can smell a bitch from a mile away I got no respect for a beta male Punk guy who runs his mouth on a keyboard. In prison we call them sell Warriors guys who run their mouth when their cell doors are locked and you're walking by and the second there are door opens they're scared shiftless little bitch. I really do not care. People say ole if Eric and so-and-so would meet together they probably have a beer and shake hands and laugh? Hahaha I hope they think that. The thing with the Internet is it everybody has giant brass balls and they think they live in real life but all they do is type on keyboards like that fucking pedophile I called a good 20-30 times last night but he's too fucking afraid to answer the phone and actually talk and interact with the actual human being he would rather type on a keyboard on a phone. And that type of shit that's have a bitch behavior is pretty common here. That shit isn't tolerated elsewhere that's what I don't get I don't understand why that type of shit is tolerated here. If a man is a bitch he's a bitch. And I got no respect for somebody who runs their fucking mouth on the internet knowing god damn well they wouldn't say a goddamn thing to my face.

So, they get an appropriate response from you, which means what exactly? It's just words on a screen. Hell, you don't even know if they read your posts. They can easily skip them over. So, when you give an appropriate response to someone by screaming and yelling and cursing on the internet, what exactly does it accomplish? I mean, I suspect that most just laugh at your rants. Thus, I am still trying to determine what it accomplishes.
X

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1901 on: October 19, 2017, 08:03:22 PM »
So, they get an appropriate response from you, which means what exactly? It's just words on a screen. Hell, you don't even know if they read your posts. They can easily skip them over. So, when you give an appropriate response to someone by screaming and yelling and cursing on the internet, what exactly does it accomplish? I mean, I suspect that most just laugh at your rants. Thus, I am still trying to determine what it accomplishes.

lol at your OBESE ass thinking i'm "screaming" into a phone? lol

dude, since seeing your pics, your opinion means less than shizzo. you are fucking obese. no other words to describe. OBESE. i have zero clue as to why someone like your would even be on a "bodybuilding" msg board.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #1902 on: October 19, 2017, 08:17:57 PM »
By the way Derek Anthony was a cokehead meth addict GHB attic painkiller addict who dance naked for men let men jerk them off to pay for his drugs. Me? I'm not a cool kid I'm not a meth addict that shit ain't my thing never was never has been never will be. Derek Anthony? That do can burn in hell for all I care fucking piece of shit. The world is a better place without that mother fucker. I've been essentially clean off of antibiotics for damn near 2 years minus a handful of HRT injections including Maybe three injections for injections in the past I don't know maybe a month or so since I've been out of the hospital. Sure I had an addiction to heroin but I never had the fucking have no dudes jerk me off to pay for it. And I was smart enough to realize when it was a fucking problem and I went to rehab. Ever see Derek Anthony go to rehab? No in fact I went to rehab twice. Me and Derek Anthony ain't the same. Even though I may be 205 pounds or so and what was Derek maybe 230-240 I don't give a fuck if I saw him in person I kick his teeth on his fucking throat the same way I would anybody else to run their fucking mouth. Like I said I do not give a fuck

My post point went right over your head. I said you get riled up like Derek Anthony did everytime the same half dozen people on here trolled him.
Never mentioned you were like him in those other ways, I worked up a narrative tha is trying to let you know that it is not healthy to get all freaked out because you let the same 2-3 guys troll you without mercy. It was funny at first Eric, but nit is starting to become sad that you willingly let jeff and the other guys so easily get you going over and over.

Finally you spoke of Derek Anthony and looked down on him because he was an addict and did gay shit for money. Well I am a recovering addict/alcoholic and wasn't exactly an angel. Does not make me better than him because society looks down on that. And I may remind you  that you are no better than him either and your statements are pretty rich considering you had battles addiction demons, ended up in prison for several years and dealt steroids which society would probably look down at more than they would a dead gay4pay addict.

Anyways take the blinders off and take a look at what my post was really saying rather than seeing the words "when you rant you post like deresk anthony" and automatically think "Nelson Muntz just called me a cokehead who let gay men jerk me off for money"

not what I said dude.
"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1903 on: October 19, 2017, 08:21:43 PM »
lol at your OBESE ass thinking i'm "screaming" into a phone? lol

dude, since seeing your pics, your opinion means less than shizzo. you are fucking obese. no other words to describe. OBESE. i have zero clue as to why someone like your would even be on a "bodybuilding" msg board.

I don't think you're literally screaming into the phone. But what do your rants accomplish?

Further, I am in a bulking phase. Trying to put up heavy weight on the bench press.
X

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1904 on: October 19, 2017, 08:48:31 PM »
My post point went right over your head. I said you get riled up like Derek Anthony did everytime the same half dozen people on here trolled him.
Never mentioned you were like him in those other ways, I worked up a narrative tha is trying to let you know that it is not healthy to get all freaked out because you let the same 2-3 guys troll you without mercy. It was funny at first Eric, but nit is starting to become sad that you willingly let jeff and the other guys so easily get you going over and over.

Finally you spoke of Derek Anthony and looked down on him because he was an addict and did gay shit for money. Well I am a recovering addict/alcoholic and wasn't exactly an angel. Does not make me better than him because society looks down on that. And I may remind you  that you are no better than him either and your statements are pretty rich considering you had battles addiction demons, ended up in prison for several years and dealt steroids which society would probably look down at more than they would a dead gay4pay addict.

Anyways take the blinders off and take a look at what my post was really saying rather than seeing the words "when you rant you post like deresk anthony" and automatically think "Nelson Muntz just called me a cokehead who let gay men jerk me off for money"

not what I said dude.

im aware.

derrick anthony aint got shit on me.

i actually have experience. just shy of 18yrs of training people professionally and have 1st, 2nd, 3rd place clients over the years. Derrick couldn't spell anadrol let alone explain how it worked.

I don't think you're literally screaming into the phone. But what do your rants accomplish?

Further, I am in a bulking phase. Trying to put up heavy weight on the bench press.

wrong. you're obese. damn near as bad as "Big Boi" from the "strength cartel". you couldn't diet that fat off in 3yrs, let alone KNOW how to do it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1905 on: October 19, 2017, 08:51:59 PM »
im aware.

i actually have experience. just shy of 18yrs of training people professionally and have 1st, 2nd, 3rd place clients over the years. Derrick couldn't spell anadrol let alone explain how it worked.

wrong. you're obese. damn near as bad as "Big Boi" from the "strength cartel". you couldn't diet that fat off in 3yrs, let alone KNOW how to do it.

I could still outlift you.
X

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1906 on: October 19, 2017, 09:03:28 PM »
It's true, he does out mass you ES -

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1907 on: October 19, 2017, 09:06:34 PM »

I ate one of those steaks!
X

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #1908 on: October 19, 2017, 09:24:59 PM »
^
^
^
Good to see my favorite fellow white boy!

Simple Simon

« Reply #1909 on: October 19, 2017, 10:05:41 PM »
im aware.

So have I.

In fact I have never had a client place anything other than first place.
Plus every single one of my clients I have taken from novice to turning pro.

Look how easy that is...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1910 on: October 20, 2017, 01:35:08 AM »
So have I.

In fact I have never had a client place anything other than first place.
Plus every single one of my clients I have taken from novice to turning pro.

Look how easy that is...

We've all seen your dieting and training advice. You're not fooling anybody scarecrow with your tricep proteins consisting of nothing but bench dips pushdowns and diet advice consisting of laxatives and anorexia. If you would ever trained anybody ever in your life we would have heard about it and you would have contributed something anything constructive nutrition-wise or training wise on this board yet you haven't ever and you never will

Simple Simon

« Reply #1911 on: October 20, 2017, 02:13:30 AM »
We've all seen your dieting and training advice. You're not fooling anybody scarecrow with your tricep proteins consisting of nothing but bench dips pushdowns and diet advice consisting of laxatives and anorexia. If you would ever trained anybody ever in your life we would have heard about it and you would have contributed something anything constructive nutrition-wise or training wise on this board yet you haven't ever and you never will

we only have your word you are a PT.

YOU ARE ON EXACTLY THE SAME BELIEVABILITY STATUS AS ME.

Training and nutrition?
You seem to be claiming all this knowledge yet 95% of your life you have looked like shit.
Tell me what good is all that chemical and nutritional knowledge to you?

I eat normal food train relatively light and am very conservative in other areas yet I am in shape year round and am still competitive at 52

And you think people should pay you for advice?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1912 on: October 20, 2017, 02:36:39 AM »
we only have your word you are a PT.

YOU ARE ON EXACTLY THE SAME BELIEVABILITY STATUS AS ME.

Training and nutrition?
You seem to be claiming all this knowledge yet 95% of your life you have looked like shit.
Tell me what good is all that chemical and nutritional knowledge to you?

I eat normal food train relatively light and am very conservative in other areas yet I am in shape year round and am still competitive at 52

And you think people should pay you for advice?

Says the admitted beta male bitch internet Message Board troll LOL

Simple Simon

« Reply #1913 on: October 20, 2017, 02:37:32 AM »
Says the admitted beta male bitch internet Message Board troll LOL

You seem lost for words...cat got your tongue?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1914 on: October 20, 2017, 02:46:48 AM »
the thing about "trolling" is you can never tell for sure if they are really serious or "just trolling"

funny thing is, it would be very interesting to have real face to face interaction and to see whats really up

I think my troll meter is pretty decent and i can tell when some is really trying to be hurtful or just trolling

but if they were really being aggressive hurtful i wonder if in a face to face affair they'd still be so brave

thingz that make you go ummmm

be the way, some have hurtful aggresive intentions ie. they are sincere in their nastiness and later they pussy out and say no i was just trolling

oh, and this shit dont help when you are a true narcissit as i believe sev is and quite a few others

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1915 on: October 20, 2017, 11:18:10 AM »

Trolling?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1916 on: October 20, 2017, 11:38:07 AM »
Trolling?

Naw, I'm just a fan of SF. Here's a big guy, who obviously moves a lot of weight, but he remains modest about it. There's something admirable about that.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1918 on: October 20, 2017, 11:56:03 AM »
Naw, I'm just a fan of SF. Here's a big guy, who obviously moves a lot of weight, but he remains modest about it. There's something admirable about that.

Thanks! Much appreciated!

It's best to remain humble. I didn't want to admit all the heavy weight I can lift.
X

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1919 on: October 20, 2017, 01:11:21 PM »
It's me.

Hey SF, is that the girl you recently broke up with?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1920 on: October 20, 2017, 01:15:01 PM »
It's me.

Looking big.  Much bigger than I am, believe me.  Nice looking woman you're with in that one photo too.  If I am incorrect and those pictures were not of you, it still remains that the guy in them  is pretty big and the woman is quite nice looking.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1921 on: October 20, 2017, 01:16:13 PM »
Hey SF, is that the girl you recently broke up with?

Yes. It had to be done.  :-\ :-\ :'( :'(
X

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1922 on: October 20, 2017, 01:30:53 PM »
Yes. It had to be done.  :-\ :-\ :'( :'(

Good because I just banged her about a week ago. Please tell me you broke up before that. Also I thought it was just a myth that their pussies went sideways. That was a different feeling completely.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1923 on: October 20, 2017, 02:00:55 PM »
SF where do you go for those nice steaks? Look like the perfect place to go after a work out and get some quality protein!

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1924 on: October 20, 2017, 02:23:40 PM »
It's me.

Good to see a three strike minority represented on Getbig.