Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 246814 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: ESFitness-Been in mental hospital 69 days...CNN reports. TF did I miss?
« Reply #1275 on: September 19, 2017, 12:23:07 PM »
Explain that paupers tattoo on you

not my tattoo. none of mine have color.how would i get color in prison? all my tattoos were done with ink made with soot made with burning baby oil mixed with the anti-bacterial shampoo guys get when they first come into prison.

besides, does that even look like my arm? tricep or delt?

Simple Simon

« Reply #1276 on: September 19, 2017, 12:24:55 PM »
not my tattoo. none of mine have color.how would i get color in prison? all my tattoos were done with ink made with soot made with burning baby oil mixed with the anti-bacterial shampoo guys get when they first come into prison.

besides, does that even look like my arm? tricep or delt?

its the one on your chest dumbass, its just some other fuckwit has got the same one on his arm..

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1277 on: September 19, 2017, 12:36:11 PM »
its the one on your chest dumbass, its just some other fuckwit has got the same one on his arm..

another useless reply from you.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1278 on: September 19, 2017, 12:46:10 PM »
another useless post from you to divert the attention away from you being a fuckwit.

The tattoo on your chest is the one everyone is laughing at you moron

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #1279 on: September 19, 2017, 12:49:42 PM »
Is the edema in your legs because of the surgery, infection or electrolyte problems?

Initially it was because of the surgery. Mostly in the left leg however my right leg now for some reason has been swollen from my calf all the way down to my ankle actually the parking by saying my entire fucking foot from my knee down whatever you know what I mean it's fucking swollen. When I was first admitted to the hospital I did have a "severe kidney injury" with my CK levels going up to 33,000 in the days after I was admitted. The first day I was admitted my kidney my CK levels were 14000. However a few days after they were 33,000 they went down two or three thousand next day they were 1,000 and after that they were below 1000. Keep in mind when I had my issue with the thyroid stuff when I was paralyzed my CK levels were 1200 and that was considered high and also considered a kidney injury

For those of you unaware CK means creatine kinase which is a marker of muscle breakdown or muscle damage. A "normal" level goes up to 100 or 112 or something , so even when I had thyrotoxic periodic paralysis from 9 months of 200 microgram plus per day of T3 thyroid( by accident mind you, not on purpose) my CK levels are only 1,200 and I believe went up to 20 600 or 3600 or something like that the day after I was admitted and then quickly went back down after cc'ing the usage of the thyroid product

Simple Simon

Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #1280 on: September 19, 2017, 12:52:00 PM »
Initially it was because of the surgery. Mostly in the left leg however my right leg now for some reason has been swollen from my calf all the way down to my ankle actually the parking by saying my entire fucking foot from my knee down whatever you know what I mean it's fucking swollen. When I was first admitted to the hospital I did have a "severe kidney injury" with my CK levels going up to 33,000 in the days after I was admitted. The first day I was admitted my kidney my CK levels were 14000. However a few days after they were 33,000 they went down two or three thousand next day they were 1,000 and after that they were below 1000. Keep in mind when I had my issue with the thyroid stuff when I was paralyzed my CK levels were 1200 and that was considered high and also considered a kidney injury

For those of you unaware CK means creatine kinase which is a marker of muscle breakdown or muscle damage. A "normal" level goes up to 100 or 112 or something , so even when I had thyrotoxic periodic paralysis from 9 months of 200 microgram plus per day of T3 thyroid( by accident mind you, not on purpose) my CK levels are only 1,200 and I believe went up to 20 600 or 3600 or something like that the day after I was admitted and then quickly went back down after cc'ing the usage of the thyroid product

all that science and basically you are fucked, it sounds serious you should take care of yourself better.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1281 on: September 19, 2017, 12:58:02 PM »
all that science and basically you are fucked, it sounds serious you should take care of yourself better.

Actually nah, I know you'd like to think I'm fucked, but 2 months from now ill be back to 220-230 a good 45 50 pounds heavier than you there buddy

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #1282 on: September 19, 2017, 01:56:14 PM »
I meant the one on your chest you malcontent

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #1283 on: September 19, 2017, 01:59:35 PM »
You're going to end up a quadruple amputee if you keep being such a clown with self induced serious medical issues. And what do you have to show for it?

Simple Simon

« Reply #1284 on: September 19, 2017, 02:02:30 PM »
Actually nah, I know you'd like to think I'm fucked, but 2 months from now ill be back to 220-230 a good 45 50 pounds heavier than you there buddy

Im 225 and 10% at the moment, you have never been anywhere near that, and what are you, 6ft tall?

Simple Simon

« Reply #1285 on: September 19, 2017, 02:10:07 PM »

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #1286 on: September 19, 2017, 02:28:21 PM »
Like if Tigger (from Winnie The Pooh) was trippin on acid, and looked back at his reflection in the mirror.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1287 on: September 19, 2017, 02:45:29 PM »
Haha lol at that tattoo! Why would anyone allow such shitty work tattooed on them?!? Haha lol
X

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1288 on: September 19, 2017, 03:11:28 PM »
X 100000000, and neither would Abraham. You should tread lightly Abe, just a friendly warning.  ;D

OK bad ass.  How about I shave your twat for you?

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1289 on: September 19, 2017, 04:17:58 PM »
OK bad ass.  How about I shave your twat for you?

Oh my, we have a keyboard warrior here. Sorry but you are not getting near my groin no matter what you promised me in that PM you sent me. Talk to Rangerwil.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1290 on: September 19, 2017, 04:35:51 PM »
Oh my, we have a keyboard warrior here. Sorry but you are not getting near my groin no matter what you promised me in that PM you sent me. Talk to Rangerwil.

I'd let you stroke my cock for a few pumps, but no kissing.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1291 on: September 19, 2017, 04:49:48 PM »
ESFitness has that unmistakable pikey hair. UK posters will know what I mean. Just the direction of hair growth and its look. You can dress them up, wash them, but they never lose the pikey accent and hairstyle.

But did you see him before the haircut?

Best hair on Getbig for sure.

Sam Elliot-esque hair right there.
Q

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1292 on: September 19, 2017, 04:53:50 PM »

No doubt.  Plus, looks like he's done some good back work. 

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1293 on: September 19, 2017, 05:09:33 PM »
Sounds like you want to squirt on his back.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1294 on: September 19, 2017, 05:23:48 PM »

it'll grow out in a few weeks.

btw... no clue who sam Elliot is lol

considering ALLLLLL the gear I've used over the past 18+years i still have all my hair.

hair genetics +1
plus i don't sound like a girl +1

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1295 on: September 19, 2017, 05:27:54 PM »

i started training in the dorian era and recall dorian saying he saw momo and haney winning because of their backs and that's what i focused on my entire 'lifting career'. couldn't give a fuck about chest, got nerve damage anyways (broken sternum from sparring), plus my delts have always been round and my triceps grow easily so that's wha i focus on.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1296 on: September 19, 2017, 05:28:21 PM »

considering ALLLLLL the gear I've used over the past 18+years i still have all my hair.

hair genetics +1
plus i don't sound like a girl +1
Then you ain't a Getbigger, Pussy Lip Hip.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1297 on: September 19, 2017, 05:34:37 PM »
Sounds like you want to squirt on his back.

Got the feeling your anus is moist thinking about such things.  Nice try coxsucker.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1298 on: September 19, 2017, 05:37:43 PM »
i started training in the dorian era and recall dorian saying he saw momo and haney winning because of their backs and that's what i focused on my entire 'lifting career'. couldn't give a fuck about chest, got nerve damage anyways (broken sternum from sparring), plus my delts have always been round and my triceps grow easily so that's wha i focus on.

I started training in 88-89.  Spun my wheels as a teen for the 1st few years.  Wasn't til I read "Blood and Guts" that I really got my shit together.  I saw Dorian yates
backstage in 1996 getting ready to guest pose.  No one else from that era was even close.  No one.  Pictures do not do that man justice.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1299 on: September 19, 2017, 05:51:13 PM »

Q