Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 247249 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: ESFitness-Been in mental hospital 69 days...CNN reports. TF did I miss?
« Reply #1301 on: September 20, 2017, 08:48:08 AM »
Inspiring...

On second thought, seems to require a lot of shampoo. I'm questioning the profit margin now

Simple Simon

« Reply #1302 on: September 20, 2017, 10:27:22 AM »
On second thought, seems to require a lot of shampoo. I'm questioning the profit margin now

I bet you are....

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #1303 on: September 20, 2017, 11:02:29 AM »
Initially it was because of the surgery. Mostly in the left leg however my right leg now for some reason has been swollen from my calf all the way down to my ankle actually the parking by saying my entire fucking foot from my knee down whatever you know what I mean it's fucking swollen. When I was first admitted to the hospital I did have a "severe kidney injury" with my CK levels going up to 33,000 in the days after I was admitted. The first day I was admitted my kidney my CK levels were 14000. However a few days after they were 33,000 they went down two or three thousand next day they were 1,000 and after that they were below 1000. Keep in mind when I had my issue with the thyroid stuff when I was paralyzed my CK levels were 1200 and that was considered high and also considered a kidney injury

For those of you unaware CK means creatine kinase which is a marker of muscle breakdown or muscle damage. A "normal" level goes up to 100 or 112 or something , so even when I had thyrotoxic periodic paralysis from 9 months of 200 microgram plus per day of T3 thyroid( by accident mind you, not on purpose) my CK levels are only 1,200 and I believe went up to 20 600 or 3600 or something like that the day after I was admitted and then quickly went back down after cc'ing the usage of the thyroid product

This doesn't sound good. Take care of yourself. Cut out all salty foods for awhile. Anything that is sold prepared will likely have too much salt. Shop the perimeter of the market where all the fresh foods are.

My wife died from chronic kidney failure. Her ankles and feet were often swollen. Her doctor had her on Lasix to reduce water retention.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1304 on: September 20, 2017, 11:10:18 AM »

My wife was crazy for this fellow. I think it was his voice she liked most.

Simple Simon

Re: ESFitness-Been in hospital last 843 days, TMZ reports... what TF did I miss?
« Reply #1305 on: September 20, 2017, 11:11:50 AM »
This doesn't sound good. Take care of yourself. Cut out all salty foods for awhile. Anything that is sold prepared will likely have too much salt. Shop the perimeter of the market where all the fresh foods are.

My wife died from chronic kidney failure. Her ankles and feet were often swollen. Her doctor had her on Lasix to reduce water retention.

Im pretty sure thats not going to be enough.....his bodies wreaked..

Isn't it odd that they prescribe strong diuretics to people with failing kidneys because of water retention.

Sort of a Catch 22.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1306 on: September 20, 2017, 11:26:55 AM »
Im pretty sure thats not going to be enough.....his bodies wreaked..

Isn't it odd that they prescribe strong diuretics to people with failing kidneys because of water retention.

Sort of a Catch 22.

Kidney failure is tough to treat. My wife also had congestive heart failure, anemia and hypothyroidism. She was on a lot medications. What to prescribe and how much was a problem for her and constantly needed adjusting.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1307 on: September 20, 2017, 11:35:48 AM »

carbs are responsible for water retention regarding salt ( sodium ) through insulin. Insulin ''tells'' the body to hold on to more sodium and if your body wants to keep an equal concentration of sodium it has to retain more water.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #1308 on: September 20, 2017, 12:35:20 PM »
Kidney failure is tough to treat. My wife also had congestive heart failure, anemia and hypothyroidism. She was on a lot medications. What to prescribe and how much was a problem for her and constantly needed adjusting.
Let me guess her meds, carvedilol, furesimide, one alpha, doxazosin, folic acid, osemprozole, amlodopine, and a statin

Simple Simon

« Reply #1309 on: September 20, 2017, 12:54:48 PM »
sorry for your loss mate...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: ESFitness-Been in a coma 133 days...CNN reports. TF did I miss?
« Reply #1310 on: September 20, 2017, 07:24:16 PM »
ugh, sorry to burst your bubble there "BeThere" Jeffery, but my kidneys are fine. I was prescribed 2 fucken days of once a day diuretics, you fucken moron.

people like you have a mental illness. you have zero friends, by your own admission (by your own "choice" btw, as you explained), and zero social skills.

tell me... tell us all, why you've never... ever, answered ANY of the questions I've asked of you. even the simplest questions.

i'll tell you why. because you're a liar, and a loser who can't come up with a reply that doesn't show us all how very much of a loser you really are.

me? i'm real. i'm "for real". you can see my videos. i'm honest and open about the good and the bad and I have zero problem doing so.

you? with your "i have a 10$ phone and can't take pictures or videos" excuse... haha

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1311 on: September 20, 2017, 07:55:10 PM »
Lil update..

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1312 on: September 20, 2017, 09:19:09 PM »
btw Joon, I didn't forget about you brother... everytime I do the vid some bullshit pops up.. phone rings, battery dies, memory is full. holy fuck lol.. gonna give it a go tonight after I get home from the gym.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1313 on: September 20, 2017, 10:04:05 PM »
ugh, sorry to burst your bubble there "BeThere" Jeffery, but my kidneys are fine. I was prescribed 2 fucken days of once a day diuretics, you fucken moron.

people like you have a mental illness. you have zero friends, by your own admission (by your own "choice" btw, as you explained), and zero social skills.

tell me... tell us all, why you've never... ever, answered ANY of the questions I've asked of you. even the simplest questions.

i'll tell you why. because you're a liar, and a loser who can't come up with a reply that doesn't show us all how very much of a loser you really are.

me? i'm real. i'm "for real". you can see my videos. i'm honest and open about the good and the bad and I have zero problem doing so.

you? with your "i have a 10$ phone and can't take pictures or videos" excuse... haha

you haven't earned an answer....

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
Re: ESFitness-Massive Hip surgery!.. out for weeks!...TMZ reports. TF did I miss?
« Reply #1314 on: September 21, 2017, 02:54:31 AM »

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1315 on: September 21, 2017, 05:29:22 AM »
you haven't earned an answer....

lol... and you have?

you're nothing but an internet troll who contributes absolutely nothing to the forum. great job for a 52yr old has-been.. wait, never-was. took you 52yrs to look like that? lol I see why you contribute nothing, because you have nothing TO contribute.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Re: ESFitness-Massive Hip surgery!.. out for weeks!...TMZ reports. TF did I miss?
« Reply #1316 on: September 21, 2017, 06:46:52 AM »

Q&A from Joon
& a msg from Joon to Jeffy

Simple Simon

« Reply #1317 on: September 21, 2017, 07:32:13 AM »
lol... and you have?

you're nothing but an internet troll who contributes absolutely nothing to the forum. great job for a 52yr old has-been.. wait, never-was. took you 52yrs to look like that? lol I see why you contribute nothing, because you have nothing TO contribute.
well, at least I made 52, not something thats in your future....

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1318 on: September 21, 2017, 12:48:33 PM »
Let me guess her meds, carvedilol, furesimide, one alpha, doxazosin, folic acid, osemprozole, amlodopine, and a statin

MEDICATIONS: 2-11-2015

1.     Levothroxin         75MCG              1 – AM       (Thyroid)

2.   Paroxetine            40mg             1 - AM     (Anxiety)

4.   Carvedilol          25mg                  1/2 AM & 1/2 PM   (Blood Pressure)

5.   Simvastatin       40 mg      1 - PM        (Cholesterol)

6.   Furosemide       40mg           2 – AM 3 - PM    (Water Pill)

7.   Calcitriol          0.5mcg              1 - AM

8.   Calc Acetate    667 mg cap           1 - 3 times a day

9.   Novolog Flexpen insulin      injection 5 units when blood sugar is over 200   

SUPPLEMENTS:

1.   Cranberry 300mg         2 - twice a day
2.   Zinc  50mg            1 - AM
3.     Iron    325mg                       2 – AM
4.     Baby Aspirin 81mg         1 - AM
5.     Vitamin E 400            1 - AM
7.   B-12   1000mcg            1 - AM
8.     Mature Multi                         1 - AM

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1319 on: September 21, 2017, 08:38:33 PM »

Pt2

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
Is ESFitness on Junior's payroll?
« Reply #1320 on: September 22, 2017, 03:47:48 PM »
I mean it is becoming blatantly obvious at this point.

ESFitness is a paid bitch. I said it from the beginning.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Is ESFitness on Junior's payroll?
« Reply #1321 on: September 22, 2017, 03:54:36 PM »
I mean it is becoming blatantly obvious at this point.

ESFitness is a paid bitch. I said it from the beginning.

Yes

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Re: Is ESFitness on Junior's payroll?
« Reply #1322 on: September 22, 2017, 03:54:50 PM »

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1323 on: September 22, 2017, 04:32:34 PM »
Esfitness do you take Thorazine?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #1324 on: September 22, 2017, 05:06:02 PM »
Esfitness do you take Thorazine?

Nope. Sounds like a nice sleep though. As in have insomnia ans the hospital stay kind of made it worse