Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 247145 times)

Simple Simon

Re: ESFitness - Been in hospital last 12 days... what did I miss?
« Reply #275 on: August 23, 2017, 03:25:30 PM »
Why are you getting angry? Please post the videos of ESFitness "slagging off Josh". I'm sure that would make for some good entertainment.

its in the Instagram link, go find it Einstein..

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #276 on: August 23, 2017, 03:29:35 PM »
its in the Instagram link, go find it Einstein..
Nope. I am doing the inquiries here. Find them.

I'm tired of people living fantasy lives (sometimes at the expense of others) on here. Nobody's likeness deserves to be slandered without express written consent.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #277 on: August 23, 2017, 03:31:27 PM »
Shizzo tired of people living fantasy lives.

Fakes his own death.

#hypocrite
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #278 on: August 23, 2017, 03:31:43 PM »
Nope. I am doing the inquiries here. Find them.

I'm tired of people living fantasy lives (sometimes at the expense of others) on here. Nobody's likeness deserves to be slandered without express written consent.

hahahaha.  schizzo giving orders.

Yeah right....

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #279 on: August 23, 2017, 03:33:12 PM »
THE PHOENIX has a unique trolling effort in this thread

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #280 on: August 23, 2017, 03:34:11 PM »
hahahaha.  schizzo giving orders.

Yeah right....
Doesn't sound like you all of a sudden. Schizzo?

Simple Simon

« Reply #281 on: August 23, 2017, 03:34:25 PM »
THE PHOENIX has a unique trolling effort in this thread
he isn't bright enough to troll.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #282 on: August 23, 2017, 03:40:03 PM »
Shizzo tired of people living fantasy lives.

Fakes his own death.

#hypocrite
Not at all, I have always been myself. All of the ups and downs, the trials and tribulations of my life, and sometimes......the mistakes.

But make no mistake, I have always been easily verifiable, with countless pics, coffee cups, beer bellies, and videos.

It is not being a hypocrite. SF1900, you choose to be anonymous, and I can understand that.

That is not the same as a fake account portraying to be a real person (by using someone else's identity).

SF1900, wouldn't you agree that there is a difference?

AusBB

• Getbig II
Re: Been in hospital last 12 days... what did I miss?
« Reply #283 on: August 23, 2017, 03:52:06 PM »
Actually if your dumb ass knew anything you would know that if you're an actual pain pain medication won't get you f****** hi I'm using the pain medication so I can actually move instead of being stuck in bed and riding and f****** pain because I'm missing a good goddamn big chunk of my hip have you seen the f****** pictures by the way I'm sure you have your punk b**** how about you go through that without any f****** pain medication you stupid b****. And the amount of pain medication are given me is f****** miniscule compared to what I used to use I used to use 1000mg shots of diacetylmorphine at once you compare that to a 2 mg shot of Dilaudid once every 2 or 3 hours you dumb ass mother f***** you think I'm actually going to get high off of 2 milligram shot a f****** Dilaudid after having experienced shooting 1000 mg of diacetylmorphine even though a diacetylmorphine is and how much more potent it is than regular morphine sulfate? Right now I'm f****** managing my f****** thing you dumb mother f*****. And in fact you know what a couple days before I came in here before I got to admit it I was prescribed Percocet I got a good 35 or so Percocets or so for my stomach my stomach pain by what pancreatitis I took maybe three or four of them didn't do s*** and I sold the rest of them because I could have taken the entire f****** bottle and I want to have done s*** if I wanted f****** pain medication if I wanted f****** dope I could go by hooking heroin if I wanted to dumb mother f***** I wouldn't have to go through all this s*** you stupid mother f***** why don't you tell everybody who you really are because everybody knows who I am I don't hide m***********. You apparently know a whole lot about me and awfully defensive about other brands of antibiotics so why don't you tell us all who you really are you f****** coward

The above looks like the defensive rants of a deluded junky who's injected himself with gear made in his putrid kitchen.

Did not read Eric, please try harder.

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #284 on: August 23, 2017, 03:57:59 PM »
By the way Josh I don't even know why I'm acknowledging your f****** obese loser ass but you want to make a comment the day Dallas dies that it's too bad that Dallas died instead of me I should have died you want to send me emails saying that s*** well maybe your mom should have died in a horrible f****** car accident and burned to death maybe that's what should have happened maybe you should get in a car accident and f****** lose your f****** leg wrap your car on a tree oh yeah that's right you don't have a f****** car you're not allowed to drive because you're mentally incompetent I forgot about that but here you go anyways b****

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYHpPJCnF1n/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYH57xmHBev/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYH6aTWHaz0/

Holy shit this is fucking awesome.

Never seen a washed up junky talk tough from his zimmer frame in hospital before!!!

Keep them coming Eric, this is gold!!!

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #285 on: August 23, 2017, 04:00:38 PM »
Yep, everybody's aware & will be getting freebies for the delay

Hear that everyone?? Free infections and abscesses all around!!

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #286 on: August 23, 2017, 04:02:35 PM »

Never seen a washed up junky talk tough from his zimmer frame in hospital before!!!

Lol! Still pics of this guys face with Arce leaving comments........

My work here is done. Some of you guys are gullible as fuck. Hell, even I was gullible in the beginning.

The only guy missing is Quickerblade.  ::)

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #287 on: August 23, 2017, 04:31:03 PM »

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #288 on: August 23, 2017, 04:56:51 PM »
Let me tell you something else.....The fact that Arce commented on those Instagram messages has my blood boiling. Hey Arce, how many fucking people did you take money from? I personally was conned into giving you 50 dollars.

When is enough, enough? Gh15 also had his start on this website. How many people did he end up scamming? I actually enjoyed donating to Vissy's wedding, because he was always considered a Getbigger via Goodrum.

I have a strange feeling that more things are connected then many people realize. I believe there a a group of guys who are/have actively stolen Getbigger's money over the years, by making up sob stories and phony businesses.

Karma is a bitch. So is damning evidence.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: August 23, 2017, 05:34:46 PM »
Let me tell you something else.....The fact that Arce commented on those Instagram messages has my blood boiling. Hey Arce, how many fucking people did you take money from? I personally was conned into giving you 50 dollars.

When is enough, enough? Gh15 also had his start on this website. How many people did he end up scamming? I actu I ally enjoyed donating to Vissy's wedding, because he was always considered a Getbigger via Goodrum.

I have a strange feeling that more things are connected then many people realize. I believe there a a group of guys who are/have actively stolen Getbigger's money over the years, by making up sob stories and phony businesses.

Karma is a bitch. So is damning evidence.

Add Graciebjj to that list of thieves. 

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #290 on: August 23, 2017, 05:36:17 PM »
Absolutely. However, your name is still pending.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: August 23, 2017, 05:38:19 PM »
Absolutely. However, your name is still pending.

Yea, I am such a scam artist. I don't need to,steal, I work my ass off.

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #292 on: August 23, 2017, 05:40:37 PM »
Yea, I am such a scam artist. I don't need to,steal, I work my ass off.
I'm sure you probably have nothing to worry about. Going through old posts, usually clears honest people.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: August 23, 2017, 05:44:08 PM »
I'm sure you probably have nothing to worry about. Going through old posts, usually clears honest people.

While you are stalking my Getbig history I am going to get a blowjob from my girlfriend. Enjoy your evening, I know I will.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #294 on: August 23, 2017, 05:45:49 PM »
While you are stalking my Getbig history I am going to get a blowjob from my girlfriend. Enjoy your evening, I know I will.

You trying to make him jealous? Well fail, he's already given thousands of blowjobs.   ;D

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #295 on: August 23, 2017, 05:50:09 PM »
Pretty suave for a 58 year old man. However, nobody wants to picture that. You are not impressing anyone.

Besides, I never said I was going through your post history.  :-*

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #296 on: August 23, 2017, 07:50:11 PM »

Who did graciebjj steal from? He seemed like a good dude.
X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: August 23, 2017, 11:10:57 PM »
By the way Josh I don't even know why I'm acknowledging your f****** obese loser ass but you want to make a comment the day Dallas dies that it's too bad that Dallas died instead of me I should have died you want to send me emails saying that s*** well maybe your mom should have died in a horrible f****** car accident and burned to death maybe that's what should have happened maybe you should get in a car accident and f****** lose your f****** leg wrap your car on a tree oh yeah that's right you don't have a f****** car you're not allowed to drive because you're mentally incompetent I forgot about that but here you go anyways b****

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYHpPJCnF1n/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYH57xmHBev/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYH6aTWHaz0/

Dude's a lot more entertaining on video. You should post all your comments this way, pal. Save us the trouble of having to guess our way through gibberishly indecipherable speak-text and whatnot. Plus, cool voice and groovy hair.

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #298 on: August 23, 2017, 11:42:21 PM »
Dude's a lot more entertaining on video. You should post all your comments this way, pal. Save us the trouble of having to guess our way through gibberishly indecipherable speak-text and whatnot. Plus, cool voice and groovy hair.

He looks like George Lucas.

Without the success;

With HIV.

Simple Simon

« Reply #299 on: August 24, 2017, 12:43:55 AM »

I thought it was a new bumfights tape.