Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 250221 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: ESFitness - Been in hospital last 12 days... what did I miss?
« Reply #775 on: September 05, 2017, 05:07:34 PM »
Replying to these bottom to top.

How to drain tube it's a wound vacuum thing Sobek youm whatever that has a tube that sucking fluids and what not out of the wound. Just had it changed this morning and took fucking hours compared to other 30 minutes it usually takes because they had to call in the surgeon and all that shit and decided to take out the stitches when the surgeon explained what was a 3-inch Grand Canyon is now about a half inch deep and it's healed faster than he ever would have expected that's likely due to "all the stuff I'm doing". I'll take that as a compliment. The 3rd compliment I've gotten from him which is kind of nice considering me and him really really got off on the wrong foot. First two were him asking if I was a pharmacist. I thought he was being sarcastic or making a joke. Second was if I had dropped out of med school. Again, thought he was being sarcastic or make it a joke, but he was being serious both times and probably overheard nurses talking about conversations we'd had.

This is all great news. You taking an active part in your treatment and healing is commendable. Apparently, your doctor agrees. The time consuming process and level of difficulty involved in changing the "wound vacuum" restates what I believe is the reason you have not yet been released to a skilled nursing facility.

My late wife's and my experience with skilled nursing facilities confirms to me that they cannot provide the level of care you need. Most of the SNF staff are nurses' assistants and orderlies. Often, there is one or two skilled nurses on duty in a fair sized facility. Probably because it is less convenient for them, your doctor(s) only rarely checks on you, if at all.

I've noticed you have a tendency to think people are being sarcastic towards you when that is not the case at all. You probably missed many compliments during your lifetime because you misjudged what someone said or wrote. Also, spending too much time on Getbig can warp one's ability to recognize compliments, because compliments are rare here. Getbig is much more harsh than real life. -Too many pissing matches and pounding of the chest!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #776 on: September 05, 2017, 05:48:53 PM »
mmm, I have to disagree here based on direct experience, specifically in Southern California with 6 different SNFs and 3 different hospital (conglomerates with various locations), along with a few others in other states.  There are many SNFs that specialize in wound care.  A primary care doc, no matter his tenure, has just so much "pull" before he/she is going to get push-back from the hospital admin and insurance.  The bottom line is that better overall care will be provided by high quality SNF in terms of care, attention (patient-nurse ratio), less risk of infections and yes, food (depends on the dietary dept. of course), plus there's WAY MORE attention given to the "rehab" portion of care which includes PT & OT.  

ANYONE who works in a hospital will tell you to get the hell out of there ASAP!

You may be right, based on your experience. Location likely plays a role in skilled nursing facilities' offering specialized care (in this case wound care). A brief search turned up none that do in Metro Portland, OR. In fact, I discovered the opposite. There are many who provide a very broad spectrum and level of care. Everything, including: retirement communities, assisted living, long-term care and generalized skilled nursing.  Physical therapy and rehabilitation expertise were mentioned in several the ones I checked.

ESFitness is in Southern, CA so he may have many of the services available that you mentioned.

You seemed curious as to why his hospital stay is as long as it has been. Given that, as you also wrote, Hospital Admin and his insurance provider will likely push to get him moved to a SNF as quickly as feasible, I doubt he has enough pull to delay this, even with his doctor's assistance.

My observations regarding hospital care and SNF care are based on decades of personal experience gained from my late wife's care in both types of facilities. Her health issues were very different from ESFitness'. She suffered from both acute and chronic health problems, none of which involved wound care. The technicians and her team of doctors said the best hospital stay was the shortest one possible.  One technician told us that it takes six days minimum to recuperate from one day in hospital.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #777 on: September 05, 2017, 06:02:53 PM »
This is all great news. You taking an active part in your treatment and healing is commendable. Apparently, your doctor agrees. The time consuming process and level of difficulty involved in changing the "wound vacuum" restates what I believe is the reason you have not yet been released to a skilled nursing facility.

My late wife's and my experience with skilled nursing facilities confirms to me that they cannot provide the level of care you need. Most of the SNF staff are nurses' assistants and orderlies. Often, there is one or two skilled nurses on duty in a fair sized facility. Probably because it is less convenient for them, your doctor(s) only rarely checks on you, if at all.

I've noticed you have a tendency to think people are being sarcastic towards you when that is not the case at all. You probably missed many compliments during your lifetime because you misjudged what someone said or wrote. Also, spending too much time on Getbig can warp one's ability to recognize compliments, because compliments are rare here. Getbig is much more harsh than real life. -Too many pissing matches and pounding of the chest!

Well, having a surgeon asked me if I had dropped out of med school or if I was a pharmacist on two different occasions was a little odd, especially considering me and him got off on the wrong foot

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #778 on: September 05, 2017, 06:09:16 PM »
If anything was snide about the doctor's comment to you regarding med school, it was the part about you dropping out.  ;D

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #779 on: September 05, 2017, 06:55:24 PM »

I've gone over a bit of this in some of the videos, but I switched insurance companies about a month prior and I was supposed to be in a SNF by last wed/thurs but found out on Friday and that one of the insurance companies or whatever it was thought I had dual coverage and there was a mix-up in which insurance company to bill. Thought it was cleared up on Friday and I will be out of here on Friday afternoon but it wasn't so I took me until today because of the holiday weekend and then today I found out the mix-up still wasn't cleared up.

Had a, I don't know how to call it, "interaction" with the doctor about him wanting to send me home because he says (in some accent) "oh I see you moving around just fine and walking around all day and you can do this and this and this and dress yourselfand do just fine"... Move around?  dude you only seem to walk up and down the hallway Premera 20 minutes now after I get a shot of Dilaudid three times a day that's only walking straight front or backwards I got movie the side I have zero lateral movement in my left leg it's as if my hip abductor and gluteus medius is completely gone or firing at 0%. And dress myself? Dude I can't even put on my socks. I can't even put on my shoes. And I'm curious whether or not I can put on a pair of track pants or gym pants. And I was told I supposed to be going to a Skilled Nursing Facility because I was told I would need extensive physical therapy by the surgeon. And I seriously don't even look at my chart from longer than 6 minutes. Because you want to send me home the first time we met in that hallway but I pointed out to you that I had a midline in my arm and would require that midline for IV antibiotics and I cannot go home with a midline or Hospital policy because I have a history of IV drug use despite being clean for a year and a half. I'm surprised you're not aware of this. The dude also wanted to cut me loose with just cutting me off of the 2 mg every two hour Dilaudid dose I was getting with just 20 mg of oxycodone IR two or three times a day. Which is absurd considering the surgery that I had. I even spoke with two pain management doctors regarding what I'm going to do for pain management when I am discharged from this place the plan was to bring the oxycodone dose up to a sufficient level so that I'm not "falling off a cliff" when they pull the Dilaudid. ( can't have IV painkillers in an SNF). Can't fucking God I'm still here today when they pulled out the stitches and that while in here I still get a 2 milligram dose of dilaudid a couple minutes before they start the wound VAC change which is when they pulled out the stitches cuz holy fucking hell pulling those fucking stitches out hurt like a mother fucker.... anyways this doctor is more afraid of me putting a negative comment about him on YouTube then he is with looking at my fucking chart (ill talk about thAt more after I'm discharged from the hospital... They're super concerned about their little PR damage control bullshit since the other day)... Long story

Anyways... so I got about 20 minutes left in the day 2 trailer fix this insurance shit and get them looking for an SNF the rest of the day and first thing in the morning and best case scenario is I'm out here tomorrow afternoon or tomorrow morning.

I'm super aware I'm likely going to need physical therapy or at the very least occupational therapy.

Speaking to the pain management doctor I mentioned I don't anticipate being on painkillers longer than 2 weeks with that second week tapering down he mentioned me like we need any painkillers for about 5 weeks if not more earlier this morning. I'm sticking to my two week estimate. Right now I believe you my total milligrams of Oxycodone is about 280 per day consisting of 40 mg of oxy CR twice per day every 12 hours and then every 3 hours 20 mg of Oxy IR and those doses fucking suck. Even with the one milligram Dilaudid every 6 hours. Going to ask three pulled off the Dilaudid 1mg shyt tonight if they can bump the oxy CR doses by 20 mg each and see if that helps

I seriously doubt the food at any of the SNF is going to be any better than what I get here. This place is like the Cedar-Sinai of Palm Springs area. Catering service here is like a fucking Resort. Even made a couple of videos about the food.

They were even looking at SNS as far away as Loma Linda which I seriously hope I don't go to because number one that may be the hospital where my ex-fiance works. Since she's finally graduated med school. Number two that Hospital is a Seventh-Day Adventist Hospital and those people are vegetarian. That's the same hospital I was in when I had sepsis back in 2014 before I went to Cancun the food there is fucking horrible the entire time I was there I probably spent $200 on grilled cheese sandwiches after sneaking down to the cafeteria three or four times a day. & number 3 its fucking far & I won't be able to do any business from there or get visitors

The reality is you are malingering because while you're in hospital there are people who have to pay you attention by law.

You are also only focussed on getting your narcotics - lol at 280mg of Oxy per day.

I love it when junkies talk tough about "the doctors want me to stay  on the drugs longer but i wanna get off sooner" - which is always empty rhetoric. As each imaginary deadline - in this case 2 weeks - gets closer, the junky will invent a drama / excuse as to why they need to keep taking the narcotics for longer but how it isnt their fault.

Nothing is ever your fault is it EatShitForbrains? As someone said before your problems are self inflicted and you are always in rehab or jail.

Must be tough when the closest thing you can get to love is paying for hospital staff to do their jobs.

Nobody gives a flying fuck about you.

Because you're a deluded, lying, useless junky girl.

Now before you talk tough, make sure you put your dentures in gummy. You must have been popular in prison with those gums!

Simple Simon

« Reply #780 on: September 06, 2017, 12:14:55 AM »
Well, having a surgeon asked me if I had dropped out of med school or if I was a pharmacist on two different occasions was a little odd, especially considering me and him got off on the wrong foot

that's amazing bearing in mind you vast home library contains mainly books on business and finance, I shudder to think about the compliments you are going to get if you ever have a conversation with a business analyst of CEO of a large company.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #781 on: September 06, 2017, 12:18:51 AM »
Where esfitness? Did he died?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #782 on: September 06, 2017, 12:21:03 AM »
Where Jodels?

Q

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #783 on: September 06, 2017, 12:34:57 AM »
Where esfitness? Did he died?

Nvm, just saw the ausbb video

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #784 on: September 06, 2017, 01:06:00 AM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #785 on: September 06, 2017, 01:15:17 AM »
Fuck that lol the piece of shit ruins every threat he posted and keeps anything from being productive or constructive

Telling lies and making up stories isn't productive and constructive either.

and one more thing, bearing in mind all your bragging about how painkillers don't even touch the sides and the massive dosages you have consumed in the past with little effect its amazing how you having so little in hospital is allowing you to walk around with very little discomfort.

I suppose you will just tells us you have a super high pain threshold... ::)

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #786 on: September 06, 2017, 01:57:10 AM »
Eh, I'm in neither in jail nor rehab. And you should Look up the definition of "self inflicted harm".

While you're at it look up going back to school. Your case probably is beginning at about the 4th grade because in case nobody has let you know previously, you sound uneducated as fuck.

But you will be, no doubt.

Difference between you and me is that I don't have to look up anything, I am consistent in what I say and do, with certificates and degrees I can pull-up easily. Whereas your lies are so intertwined and mixed you can't even keep your stories straight for more than a page on here, whilst the rest of your accomplishments are merely situated in your own head.

Things to take away from your little hospital stint:

1. You're a self-harming pathological liar
2. The only reason why no 'client' has come knocking on your door asking questions about your bunk gear is because you have none
3. You're a washed up loser addict convict who isn't going anywhere in life but repeated jail/rehab/hospital stints
4. Even if you think people give you the light of day, praising you for your supposed self-claimed knowledge, at the end of the day it's worthless and meaningless as you would never be able to apply or practice anything you preach.

Carry on EatShitForbrains, even I wonder what depths you can (claim) to hit.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #787 on: September 06, 2017, 03:24:18 AM »

Yes, I am sure you and the surgeon had a plethora of topics to discuss related to medicine haha lol.

Here's what really happened:

Doctor: "Have you ever worked as a fast food employee?"
ESFITNESS: "Hey getbig, the surgeon asked me if I was ever a doctor or pharmacist."
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #788 on: September 06, 2017, 03:28:05 AM »

Difference between you and me is that I don't have to look up anything, I am consistent in what I say and do, with certificates and degrees I can pull-up easily. Whereas your lies are so intertwined and mixed you can't even keep your stories straight for more than a page on here, whilst the rest of your accomplishments are merely situated in your own head.

2. The only reason why no 'client' has come knocking on your door asking questions about your bunk gear is because you have none
3. You're a washed up loser addict convict who isn't going anywhere in life but repeated jail/rehab/hospital stints
4. Even if you think people give you the light of day, praising you for your supposed self-claimed knowledge, at the end of the day it's worthless and meaningless as you would never be able to apply or practice anything you preach.

Point 4 is spot on. He loves to call people dumb and dense, yet all his knowledge is in vain--he will never apply it to anything in the real world. It's just a way to make himself feel important.
X

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #789 on: September 06, 2017, 07:13:52 AM »

Which is absurd considering the surgery that I had. I even spoke with two pain management doctors regarding what I'm going to do for pain management when I am discharged from this place the plan was to bring the oxycodone dose up to a sufficient level so that I'm not "falling off a cliff" when they pull the Dilaudid. ( can't have IV painkillers in an SNF). Can't fucking God I'm still here today when they pulled out the stitches and that while in here I still get a 2 milligram dose of dilaudid a couple minutes before they start the wound VAC change which is when they pulled out the stitches cuz holy fucking hell pulling those fucking stitches out hurt like a mother fucker.... anyways this doctor is more afraid of me putting a negative comment about him on YouTube then he is with looking at my fucking chart (ill talk about thAt more after I'm discharged from the hospital... They're super concerned about their little PR damage control bullshit since the other day)... Long story

Anyways... so I got about 20 minutes left in the day 2 trailer fix this insurance shit and get them looking for an SNF the rest of the day and first thing in the morning and best case scenario is I'm out here tomorrow afternoon or tomorrow morning.

I'm super aware I'm likely going to need physical therapy or at the very least occupational therapy.

I seriously doubt the food at any of the SNF is going to be any better than what I get here. This place is like the Cedar-Sinai of Palm Springs area. Catering service here is like a fucking Resort. Even made a couple of videos about the food.

They were even looking at SNS as far away as Loma Linda which I seriously hope I don't go to because number one that may be the hospital where my ex-fiance works. Since she's finally graduated med school. Number two that Hospital is a Seventh-Day Adventist Hospital and those people are vegetarian. That's the same hospital I was in when I had sepsis back in 2014 before I went to Cancun the food there is fucking horrible the entire time I was there I probably spent $200 on grilled cheese sandwiches after sneaking down to the cafeteria three or four times a day. & number 3 its fucking far & I won't be able to do any business from there or get visitors

There are some SNFs that are equipped to handle IV antis but that's here nor there at this point.  While the discharge team/social services, whatever you call it, can assist in finding an appropriate SNF, it's still your choice where to go.  Again, some are very nice and others are shitholes even within the same organization.
:

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #790 on: September 06, 2017, 07:48:52 AM »
The reality is you are malingering because while you're in hospital there are people who have to pay you attention by law.

You are also only focussed on getting your narcotics - lol at 280mg of Oxy per day.

I love it when junkies talk tough about "the doctors want me to stay  on the drugs longer but i wanna get off sooner" - which is always empty rhetoric. As each imaginary deadline - in this case 2 weeks - gets closer, the junky will invent a drama / excuse as to why they need to keep taking the narcotics for longer but how it isnt their fault.

Nothing is ever your fault is it EatShitForbrains? As someone said before your problems are self inflicted and you are always in rehab or jail.

Must be tough when the closest thing you can get to love is paying for hospital staff to do their jobs.

Nobody gives a flying fuck about you.

Because you're a deluded, lying, useless junky girl.

Now before you talk tough, make sure you put your dentures in gummy. You must have been popular in prison with those gums!
I had a childhood friend who ended up on heroin for a decade and at age 31 he had to have a bone removed from his lower leg due to infection and injection. He spent two months in hospital with the abcess and his brother said he doesn't want to get out of there, he has his laptop, portable DVD player, portable Playstation and he's Getting three meals a day and not treated like a scumbag. Actually getting attention from decent people (who as you said are legally obliged to offer attention). I think you hit the nail on the head here man.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #791 on: September 06, 2017, 09:48:40 AM »

It's amusing how you keep saying I'm always in jail or in hospitals when the fuck was I in the hospital besides back in 2014 for a few days? Before I went to Cancun.. Or back in 2012 because of mislabeled thyroid I was getting from a peptide supplier online

Explain to everybody here how I am self-harming pathological liar. Start with b self-harming part because that's something new to you little Sissy's have come up with lately.

LoL no clients and bunk gear? 230am and I'm not going to open up the calculator alp and get a pen and paper and do the math about how over a year-and-a-half of use, 76 or so weeks, I blew $78k on opiates and figured about 75,000 on all my other bills and obligations. So that makes it about a hundred fifty thousand in about a year-and-a-half... So 100k a yr from training alone?  LoL

Sorry, but once again you post I want your nonsense absolutely zero anything else to back it up.

Simple Simon

« Reply #792 on: September 06, 2017, 10:07:35 AM »
It's amusing how you keep saying I'm always in jail or in hospitals when the fuck was I in the hospital besides back in 2014 for a few days? Before I went to Cancun.. Or back in 2012 because of mislabeled thyroid I was getting from a peptide supplier online

Explain to everybody here how I am self-harming pathological liar. Start with b self-harming part because that's something new to you little Sissy's have come up with lately.

LoL no clients and bunk gear? 230am and I'm not going to open up the calculator alp and get a pen and paper and do the math about how over a year-and-a-half of use, 76 or so weeks, I blew $78k on opiates and figured about 75,000 on all my other bills and obligations. So that makes it about a hundred fifty thousand in about a year-and-a-half... So 100k a yr from training alone?  LoL

Sorry, but once again you post I want your nonsense absolutely zero anything else to back it up.

did you forget you were in rehab last year which cost the American tax payer $54k?

The money you earn is the proceeds of crime, you don't have any PT clients, stop telling lies, you could post up some testimonials to validate your bullshit but you don't have any.

Regards people backing up claims, you really do have a fucking nerve to pull anyone up on that.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #793 on: September 06, 2017, 10:36:15 AM »
How confused would a random person be if they were to stubble upon one of ESF's  Youtube videos lol ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #794 on: September 06, 2017, 10:49:39 AM »

Well three hospital stays in five years, one being taking too much or 'unlabelled' fat burners, second being sepsis from shitty gear injections and now you're back in due to injecting yourself with shitty dirty substances. And rehab. It's not as if you had cancer man, all your ailments are down to you being a reckless, foolhardy tramp.

Simple Simon

« Reply #795 on: September 06, 2017, 12:50:41 PM »
esfitness modus operandi is that he makes ludicrous stupid claims and stories and when challenged about them asks you to prove him wrong...

Fucking dickweed seems to fail to grasp where the burden of proof lies....

"I rode a unicorn last week"
"Fuck off, thats bullshit"
"OK, prove that I didn't..."

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #796 on: September 06, 2017, 01:09:48 PM »
And ESFitness has totally forgot to keep up the story that had him in hospital in the first place, his heart going mental. Oh and the dui arrest.

Simple Simon

« Reply #797 on: September 06, 2017, 01:20:30 PM »
And ESFitness has totally forgot to keep up the story that had him in hospital in the first place, his heart going mental. Oh and the dui arrest.
he also forgets that DUIs result in a suspended licence as he claims to be still driving around....

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #798 on: September 06, 2017, 03:48:59 PM »
Well three hospital stays in five years, one being taking too much or 'unlabelled' fat burners, second being sepsis from shitty gear injections and now you're back in due to injecting yourself with shitty dirty substances. And rehab. It's not as if you had cancer man, all your ailments are down to you being a reckless, foolhardy tramp.

Actually I've been on t4 since 05 (or I had been at that time), and instead of getting bloodwork every 6-8weeks just to check t4/tsh levels and getting refills at CVS, i stated getting my t4 from research companies since my t4 dose hadn't changed in a few years (50mcg once or twice per day.. I forget. Its been a while). Turns out the 50mcg/ml t4 I thought I was getting was actually 200mcg/ml t3....... Wasn't using it as a "fat burner". Who uses a "fat burner" or intentionally uses 200mcg/day t3 for 9 months??? I've talked about this many times before. And the research company owner was arrested a couple months after for identity theft. Busted in his hotel room with his gf and bags of Raws and capsule machines etc..

And the people saying "self harm". LoL... Yea, like somebody who tears a bicep doing preacher curls is also "self harming" as well.

And I never brought up rehab. Hate to break it to you guys but I'm also a tax paying citizen and have paid out of pocket for my insurance for years.... not to mention if it took me going to rehab not to mention if it took me going to rehab and using my insurance, then that's what it took and I really don't give a fuck what any of you people say.

*oh, and the second was from cutting up my shins while demonstrating deadlifts to a couple female clients who wanted to learn powerlifting technique. Bar was dragging my white pant legs so I pulled them up over my knees. Didn't realize how scraped up they were till the next morning as that was early in the day and I worked till midnight and likely didn't even bother showering when in for home that night. Bout a week later noticed swelling in one ankle and then the next a few days later. This went on for a couple months. Getting to the point where my ankle and heel were the same size as my calls,& I couldn't even tie my shoes.

I even talked about this shit on here. Bacteria on the bar scraping on my shins and not even bothering to clean up the blood or even showering when I got home that night let the celulitis and both ankles and shins which led to sepsis your dumb mother fucker.

Fucking amazes me how you people think you can tell me what happened to me at any given time. Lol... Telling me I got sepsis from shooting dirty gear. Okay well then where the fuck is the abscess? genius. Initially Dr thought it was from new cat scratches on feet/calves/ankles after he noticed i also had cat scratches on my hands from my fluffy cat who learned to "play rough" and scratch and bite since he was a kitten. Feel free to check my fb & IG since I'm sure I still have plenty pics of my bloody hands and calves from him. (I think the shit's funny and let knaw on my hands and swipe at my ankles when playing with him, but it scares the shit out of anybody else trying to hold him).... Like I said, I've talked about this shit plenty.  Deadlifts scraping shins introducing bacteria➡infection➡cellulitis➡sepsis➡105.3 fever➡ER➡106.something fever➡3-4days I.v. antibiotics

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #799 on: September 06, 2017, 04:10:40 PM »
did you miss the part where I was on the Telemetry/cardiac unit (with the nurses who were nice) and about 5 days after the first surgery was taken off the Telemetry heart monitor or the part where I was in the e.r. for a few days with an elephant on my chest before?