Author Topic: Confederate Statues Torn Down - Discuss  (Read 11546 times)

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Confederate Statues Torn Down - Discuss
« on: August 17, 2017, 06:17:13 PM »
You seem to be a very proud Southerner. Please give us your manifesto on what is happening to the statues and graves of the Confederate Generals.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: True Adonis: Please Give Commentary On Confederate Statues Torn Down!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 10:51:35 AM »
Fuck off..
A

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 11:56:11 AM »
You seem to be a very proud Southerner. Please give us your manifesto on what is happening to the statues and graves of the Confederate Generals.

He already discussed it in the past. Go do some detective work in the getbig archives. There is no need for him to answer to this thread.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 01:43:31 PM »
Fuck off..

Do you see why I stated before that you will NEVER EVER be Most Positive Member Of GetBig?

You are a very mean and nasty person mad at the world because of the situation you have put YOURSELF IN!

1.You tried and failed at bodybuilding.

2. You have been spit on by Derek Anthony and have done nothing. What man would do that?

3. You have never owned a NEW car.

4. You have never owned a HOUSE.

5. You hop from job to job like a grasshopper.

6. You try desperately with internet piece meal sales.

7. You have failed with relationships (Namely Queen Vissy)

8. You have a major void in your life that you can't identify what you need.

9. You race bait.

10. You should talk to someone. PM me.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 01:44:20 PM »
He already discussed it in the past. Go do some detective work in the getbig archives. There is no need for him to answer to this thread.

No he hasn't . Not the current issue of digging up the Confederate graves.

Mind your own business.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 02:23:06 PM »
Outrageous f aggotry. A truly despicable action.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2017, 02:35:03 PM »
Outrageous f aggotry. A truly despicable action.

I'm truly amazed at all this.

Honestly this would never be happening if Trump wasn't President. It seems the PAC are organizing these protests as seen with the same signs in Virginia as in California.

Wasn't the Confederate Flag the problem last time. They got rid of that and everyone seemed happy.

Now its Statues.

Later it will be the dead bodies.

After that it will be Southern Poetry (Timrod) Writings. They will want all of that burned.

It will never stop.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2017, 03:16:02 PM »
Do you see why I stated before that you will NEVER EVER be Most Positive Member Of GetBig?

You are a very mean and nasty person mad at the world because of the situation you have put YOURSELF IN!

1.You tried and failed at bodybuilding.

2. You have been spit on by Derek Anthony and have done nothing. What man would do that?

3. You have never owned a NEW car.

4. You have never owned a HOUSE.

5. You hop from job to job like a grasshopper.

6. You try desperately with internet piece meal sales.

7. You have failed with relationships (Namely Queen Vissy)

8. You have a major void in your life that you can't identify what you need.

9. You race bait.

10. You should talk to someone. PM me.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck off
A

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2017, 03:41:20 PM »
I'm truly amazed at all this.

Honestly this would never be happening if Trump wasn't President. It seems the PAC are organizing these protests as seen with the same signs in Virginia as in California.

Wasn't the Confederate Flag the problem last time. They got rid of that and everyone seemed happy.

Now its Statues.

Later it will be the dead bodies.

After that it will be Southern Poetry (Timrod) Writings. They will want all of that burned.

It will never stop.

Then go protest you little bitch. Go do something. Don't whine here.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2017, 04:57:12 PM »

Fuck off

Vince, being most positive member of the month is something to put on a resume.

Can help you advance at your job.
X

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2017, 08:01:53 PM »
Vince, being most positive member of the month is something to put on a resume.

Can help you advance at your job.

Well Said SF1900!!!!!!!

Problem is Vince doesn't want to progress. He like many other blacks like playing the victim. Its deep rooted in their culture.

Vince is on welfare. He works...part time maybe even full time but  gets public assistance of some sort.

Vince probably was hired due to affirmative action. Not on his merits but skin colour.

VINCE IS AN ANGRY BLACK MAN....BUT AREN'T THEY ALL?

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2017, 08:29:20 PM »

Total Bullshit and is doing nothing other than whitewashing history.

Blame the Alt-Right for this nonsense because nobody gave two shits prior until they started with their nonsense.  They are not even taking it from a historical perspective.  They also don`t realize that the most important figure in the Confederacy was Jewish-Judah P. Benjamin.

I HATEEEE the Alt-Right for this and hope they all get the shit beat out of them by Antifa or whoever.  Antifa can also die too.

This is about history, not about some warped view of white people and anti-white people.  Fuck everyone and their inability to interpret history.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2017, 08:32:12 PM »
Alt-Right would lose their minds if they realized who Judah P. Benjamin was.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judah_P._Benjamin

The Alt-Right actually has more in common with the Union side of things moreso than the Confederacy.  Bunch of lazy fat fucks doing nothing but provoking the erasing of history.  Nobody gave a shit about this 15 years ago. The Alt-Right is pathetic for trying to use Southern History, something they do not understand at all.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2017, 08:36:04 PM »
Well Said SF1900!!!!!!!

Problem is Vince doesn't want to progress. He like many other blacks like playing the victim. Its deep rooted in their culture.

Vince is on welfare. He works...part time maybe even full time but  gets public assistance of some sort.

Vince probably was hired due to affirmative action. Not on his merits but skin colour.

VINCE IS AN ANGRY BLACK MAN....BUT AREN'T THEY ALL?

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of angry black men, where's Wiggs?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2017, 08:36:22 PM »

These statues are part of America's history.  What are they going to do next, shut down Gettysburg.  

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2017, 08:42:41 PM »
Speakng of angry black men, where's Wiggs?

Wiggs and I trained chest in Las Vegas last Sunday.

I detected no anger at all. Just an easy going, engaging, quick to laugh gentlemen. There's internet silliness and there's real life. Real life counts.  Internet stuff? Man, it doesn't really count.   

Stay cool Chaos. Hope you've been well. 
a

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2017, 08:50:28 PM »

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2017, 09:00:33 PM »
Wiggs and I trained chest in Las Vegas last Sunday.

I detected no anger at all. Just an easy going, engaging, quick to laugh gentlemen. There's internet silliness and there's real life. Real life counts.  Internet stuff? Man, it doesn't really count.   

Stay cool Chaos. Hope you've been well. 

Good Ol' Milt self combusted.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2017, 09:04:05 PM »
There are many things that offend people.

What about being molested by a priest. Should all churches be shut down?

Should cemetery's have no crosses or angels because they might be seen by a person that doesn't believe?

Should people not be allowed to hang Christmas lights on their house?

The way I feel is, you can worship anyone you want, openly. You can fly any flag you want to on your front porch. I don't care. But when you believe you have more rights than me and your beliefs are more important than mine, then I have a problem.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2017, 10:21:13 PM »
The media desides on a daily basis what we should feel is important. Can't wait till tomorrow to find out what I should care about.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2017, 11:42:48 PM »
The media desides on a daily basis what we should feel is important. Can't wait till tomorrow to find out what I should care about.

The liberal left tells the media what is offensive to suit their narrative.

The weak minded amongst us HAVE to find something that offends them EVERY fucking day, so they can waddle their fat unemployed asses over to Twitter and Facebook and report to the world about how sensitive they are.

The real reason the left finds everything offensive is that their immaturity and lack of intelligence leaves without adequate coping skills.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2017, 11:54:51 PM »
Fuck off..

Seems like a pretty aggressive response . . . Is Trump right???  

Crazy shit going on down there, erecting a satanic statue under the umbrella of the first amendment, while tearing down statues which have been ignored for decades. TA is right, bullshit white washing of history. We will have this shit going on until black Muslims run the world.

J

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2017, 12:30:13 AM »
Seems like a pretty aggressive response . . . Is Trump right???  

No, Adonis is 100% right about it.  The Alt-Right and other racist organization have pissed on the name of Confederate soldiers.  General Robert E Lee, Stonewall Jackson, J.E.B Stuart were military officers and professionals and would never associate with any of these asswipes.  None of these people would ever have the balls of General Armistead who took off his hat, stabbed it on his saber, and led his troops into blistering Union canister fire on the last day of Gettysburg. They don't have statues for fighting for the Confederacy....they have statues because they were men and they fought for their country.....don't forget that before the Civil War, they all had established careers as Union officers.  The Alt Right and the rest of these goofballs are nothing more than leaches and they deserve to be wiped out.  There was never an issue with those statues until they decided to leach onto their legacy to promote themselves.  

Yes, the Confederacy was established to preserve slavery however slavery would have ended in about 10 years during the Second Industrial Revolution in my opinion because the average price for a male slave was about 1000 dollars and a female was around 800 dollars (about 21,000 dollars in todays money) and that would not have included food, shelter, medical, etc.  Slave owners were actually moving towards just paying them a regular wage for the same work and giving them their freedom papers as most of them did.  That's what happened with my family....just stayed put after the war and harvested cotton, corn, peas,potatoes and peanuts.....mostly cotton as it was where the money was.  My mother picked cotton growing up and even when I went to Seaboard, NC for a year to live, I got paid 5 bucks an hour to compress cotton by Robert Taylor.....who we had to address as Mr Taylor.  Me and my cousin Brandon simply jumped up and down on plywood boards in a cotton bin for hours until it was packed nice and tight....good easy money back in the 80's for a kid.

I'm honesty not sad over the statues being taken down because they will be placed someone else but it is shameful that Confederate soldiers that have long been dead are being tarnished by racist assholes.  IHopefully this blows over before I start working on reenactments next year.  The majority of us Southerners don't care to fight...we simply want to be left alone.  The fact is that you simply cannot fully equate slavery to racism....slavery was a tool used production in the dawn before the Industrial Revolution. 

Fallsview.....Fuck off.
A

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2017, 01:08:03 AM »
Ridiculous.

I don't like Stalin or Communism but I don't think their monuments should be taken down either, it's a part of history, good or bad.

In South Africa we have the same, its just another excuse to attack white people.

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2017, 04:55:13 AM »

No, Adonis is 100% right about it.  The Alt-Right and other racist organization have pissed on the name of Confederate soldiers.  General Robert E Lee, Stonewall Jackson, J.E.B Stuart were military officers and professionals and would never associate with any of these asswipes.  None of these people would ever have the balls of General Armistead who took off his hat, stabbed it on his saber, and led his troops into blistering Union canister fire on the last day of Gettysburg. They don't have statues for fighting for the Confederacy....they have statues because they were men and they fought for their country.....don't forget that before the Civil War, they all had established careers as Union officers.  The Alt Right and the rest of these goofballs are nothing more than leaches and they deserve to be wiped out.  There was never an issue with those statues until they decided to leach onto their legacy to promote themselves.  

Yes, the Confederacy was established to preserve slavery however slavery would have ended in about 10 years during the Second Industrial Revolution in my opinion because the average price for a male slave was about 1000 dollars and a female was around 800 dollars (about 21,000 dollars in todays money) and that would not have included food, shelter, medical, etc.  Slave owners were actually moving towards just paying them a regular wage for the same work and giving them their freedom papers as most of them did.  That's what happened with my family....just stayed put after the war and harvested cotton, corn, peas,potatoes and peanuts.....mostly cotton as it was where the money was.  My mother picked cotton growing up and even when I went to Seaboard, NC for a year to live, I got paid 5 bucks an hour to compress cotton by Robert Taylor.....who we had to address as Mr Taylor.  Me and my cousin Brandon simply jumped up and down on plywood boards in a cotton bin for hours until it was packed nice and tight....good easy money back in the 80's for a kid.

I'm honesty not sad over the statues being taken down because they will be placed someone else but it is shameful that Confederate soldiers that have long been dead are being tarnished by racist assholes.  IHopefully this blows over before I start working on reenactments next year.  The majority of us Southerners don't care to fight...we simply want to be left alone.  The fact is that you simply cannot fully equate slavery to racism....slavery was a tool used production in the dawn before the Industrial Revolution. 

Fallsview.....Fuck off.

So a colored and a Jew are going to tell European-Americans what they should think? I don't think so.