Author Topic: RIP - Dallas McCarver - 08-22-17  (Read 140142 times)

obsidian

• Getbig V
Re: RIP - Dallas McCarver - 08-22-17
« Reply #225 on: August 22, 2017, 06:04:13 PM »
Cause of death: Chad Nicholls

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: August 22, 2017, 06:07:18 PM »
https://www.gofundme.com/dallas-mccarver

It's a none profit for kids.  Certainly in bad taste to do this before he is even laid to rest.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #227 on: August 22, 2017, 06:08:30 PM »
Im not a fan of modern bodybuilding and its shotgun chemistry approach, but seeing a young man of this age die in any circumstance is just sad, no doubt he was making decisions that would have shortened his lifespan, but 26.   No way could I rest in peace 26 is way to young to die.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: August 22, 2017, 06:09:14 PM »
You're talking about yourself there. And you continue to bash him after he is gone. How do you know he was all these things you say he was? From the videos I've seen of him he was none of those.  I never bashed him and thought he had great potential. Sure I was critical of his tattoos but that's about it. You're a pathetic cockroach. Fuck off!

im not bashing him. Those are facts. Almost everyone on here bashed him when he was alive
I hardly ever saw Dallas compliments while he was alive
All these people on here praying for him don't even know him
U must know him in real life to care so much about him
Yes let's donate gofundme money to him to reward him for injesting copious amounts of drugs which probably led to his death

Thank god the mccarver family has u defending his legacy on here
Have u written your speech for the funeral yet?
w

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #229 on: August 22, 2017, 06:09:23 PM »
Brutal. Almost as brutal as adults who can't spell "choking" correctly.

I feel sorry for his loved ones he left behind.

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #230 on: August 22, 2017, 06:14:23 PM »
10 pages and no ham sandwich/Mama Cass references.

SHAME.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #231 on: August 22, 2017, 06:16:17 PM »
How do they know he choked without an autopsy?  Was someone there and he was making gestures toward his throat?

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #232 on: August 22, 2017, 06:26:18 PM »
EXACTLY THIS. this also extends to all your "I hope he gets well" and "he's in our prayers" bullshit i saw in that rich piana thread

the thing about me is if I hate you, I will always hate you.
what a bunch of fair weather faggots on here

Well.....listen here buddy ,   most people that used to make fun of both Dallas and Piana are still making fun ( Or haven't you been reading this board ??).

Bottom line is that it is in Human nature to say "nice things " when someone dies, even if is the devil himself who kicks the bucket ....... that'll never change papi

Relax , play Candy Crush and let's make fun  of Flex  Wheeler and Kevin ( while we still can )

The kind comments and nostalgic anecdotes about them both will emerge when the time is right .

WoooSHHHHHHHHH  LEVRONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #233 on: August 22, 2017, 06:29:57 PM »

Shit that was fast..... looks like a parody from SNL

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHH

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Dallas Mccarver dead
« Reply #234 on: August 22, 2017, 06:36:02 PM »
Pip  :'(

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Dallas Mccarver dead
« Reply #235 on: August 22, 2017, 06:38:22 PM »
Sorry I looked first and didn't see the other thread. Mods please delete or merge.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #236 on: August 22, 2017, 06:47:39 PM »
10 to 1 he was having a heart attack, which then caused him to choke on his food. But of course, just a hypothesis.

Either way, it still sucks.

I agree. Sure he may have been eating but I don't buy the choking story.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #237 on: August 22, 2017, 07:08:29 PM »
How do they know he choked without an autopsy?  Was someone there and he was making gestures toward his throat?

It was said he had food in his mouth, and his gf claims he said it was time he had supper (as their last call ended).

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #238 on: August 22, 2017, 07:11:01 PM »
This is stupid. Which is the truth? Making up lies to protect your "athlete" is not commendable. Because as you said, the police report, will show where he was found.
If it is true that Aaron made up a lie, it was not to protect his "athlete", it was to protect himself and his business interests.

I agree.  Makes me a little concerned that drugs were involved, and I don't mean the BB type.

No disrespect to anyone, but if it's true about changed stories then it doesn't look good.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: August 22, 2017, 07:22:13 PM »
10 pages and no ham sandwich/Mama Cass references.

SHAME.

BRUTAL!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #240 on: August 22, 2017, 07:27:48 PM »
Most of u people didn't give 2 fucks about him when he was alive
U all made fun of him
Now that he's dead everyone is suddenly touched by him
None of u knew him why are u offering condolences
If I died tomorrow I wouldn't expect any of u to offer condolences for me-why would u-makes no sense
Here's a man who pumped his body full of chemicals and ate so much to get to an unhealthy weight
He was selfish
He wasn't a gentle kind charitable soul
He was arrogant rude greedy and gave no fucks about anyone except himself
He was a nasty hateful dude and yet u all are weeping for him
The industry is not changed or impacted by him
He has no legacy
He'll be forgotten in less than a year

I'd miss you Gene!
You have a large fan base on the West Coast
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: August 22, 2017, 07:45:51 PM »
From the MD Forum:

as i stated on the other thread, i live near flex lewis' gym and the word on the street is that Dallas DIED inside Flex's gym. He was doing cardio late last night with Josh and then Josh went to the bathroom, but when he came back he found Dallas face flat against the floor and not breathing. Again, He died inside Flex Lewis' gym which is WHY Aron Singerman is saying in his video that Flex gave him a call to tell him Dallas had died. He was not in his apartment when he died. Singerman just had to come up with something and did not want to share that he must have died of a heart attack while doing cardio in order to protect his athlete which i highly commend him for. I would have also done the same thing.
However, all facts cant be really hidden because the police report will state exactly where he was found. If he was found inside his apartment or in Flex Lewi's gym, the police report will tell all.
I'm not sure this is true. Could be. But his gf said the last she talked to him, he was making dinner. I don't really see Dallas doing late night cardio, especially in the offseason. Again, it could
Be true, the initial story just seemed more plausible to me. We'll see. I live about 3 mins from Flex's gym. Drove by and didn't see dallas' car there. Of course they could have moved it by now.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: August 22, 2017, 08:03:20 PM »
I agree. Sure he may have been eating but I don't buy the choking story.

If you were choking, wouldn't you run as fast as possible to the nearest person for assistance?  I can't imagine just quietly collapsing on the floor without making and effort to seek help from another person.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #243 on: August 22, 2017, 08:03:48 PM »
WWE Star Dana Brooke Mourns the Death of Her Boyfriend Dallas McCarver: ‘You Were My Life’

http://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/entertainmentnews/wwe-star-dana-brooke-mourns-the-death-of-her-boyfriend-dallas-mccarver-%E2%80%98you-were-my-life%E2%80%99/ar-AAqyPNV?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

WWE wrestler Dana Brooke took to social media Tuesday, hours after news broke that her boyfriend, bodybuilder Dallas McCarver, had died, to pay tribute to him.

In a heartfelt message, Brooke called McCarver "the best individual I have ever met."

"So here it goes, I'll try & be short- aug 22 the lord received another angel, who happens 2 be my LIFE- MY Dallas the one WHO ONLY UNDERSTOOD ME! I can speak on the behalf of his family- the love and support you all are showing for him & us is OVERWHELMING!!" Brooke began.

"He had a way with making people laugh!! Dallas was an exceptional body builder, but I didn't see him for that .. I saw him for HIM AND HIS HEART!!" Brooke continued. "He is the best individual I have ever met- my ying to my yang.. finished my sentences and knew what I was thinking before I'd say it!!"

The WWE personality added, "you were my life , you are my life, I still smell u and feel ur presence, NEVER LEAVE MY SIDE -- like I have always asked; and u said NO NEVER Mrs. McCarver -- I had your back and I knew you had mine!!"

In a follow-up post, Brooke noted that she had launched the Dallas McCarver Foundation in his honor. The foundation will benefit underprivileged children, she said.
"This is something he loved ANYONE WHO KNOWS DALLAS KNOWS HIS [love] for children!" Brooke wrote.

Brooke told TMZ that McCarver, 26, was found unconscious shortly after midnight Tuesday in his Florida home. He was pronounced dead at a local hospital.

According to Brooke, it's believed that McCarver died as the result of choking on food. The wrestler said that when she last spoke to McCarver he was preparing to make dinner, and the last thing he said to her was, "I love you. Goodbye."

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #244 on: August 22, 2017, 08:08:08 PM »
If you were choking, wouldn't you run as fast as possible to the nearest person for assistance?  I can't imagine just quietly collapsing on the floor without making and effort to seek help from another person.

Missed his protein window, went catabolic, then passed away before he could get his macronutrients swallowed?

It happens more than you think.

Randomum

• Getbig III
Re: Dallas Mccarver dead
« Reply #245 on: August 22, 2017, 08:11:18 PM »
He's not dead he is just gone. He will forever live in our hearts.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #246 on: August 22, 2017, 09:13:24 PM »
The Dallas McCarver Foundation...

Aaron Singerman and IFBB Pro Ashley Sebera (aka WWE Dana Brooke)

The Dallas McCarver Foundation is a non-profit organization that raises money for underprivileged children. The Dallas McCarver Foundation’s ethos is “No Child Should Go Without!” - We are coming together to provide food, clothing, toiletries, books, and school supplies to those children who otherwise would go without. There are families struggling simply to make ends meet all over this country, and it’s our goal in Dallas’ honor to make sure that those children and families receive the support they desperately need! Dallas had a passion for giving back and he loved children, so with The Dallas McCarver Foundation we will fulfill his desire to give back and to those little ones he loved so much! Help us change children’s lives all over the country and maybe even one day… The World! We Love You Dallas!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #247 on: August 22, 2017, 10:20:22 PM »
I already said rest in peace big guy on my pages but I'll say my piece here as well it's pretty f****** pathetic that a bunch of nobody's on a f****** internet message board for bodybuilding will sit there and make fun of the the guy for months calling them dialysis kidney or whatever the hell it is when you say m************ will worship f****** Dorian for being grainy as f*** and pushing the envelope at 315 pounds at 320 pounds when Dallas is sitting there at 330 or 345 lb or whatever it is and then you make fun of him when he f****** dies your f****** pathetic there's no other word for it. Dallas was a good dude and it's a goddamn shame he's f****** gone

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: August 22, 2017, 11:03:01 PM »

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #249 on: August 22, 2017, 11:34:39 PM »
http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/22/dallas-mccarver-dies-bodybuilder-chokes-on-food/

Well look who it is. I mean it's said he choked on food so it MUST be true right? Anyone saying otherwise is wearing a tin foil hat  :D