Author Topic: GV asked me to post this From ANDY FERRIGNO's wife JANIE FERRIGNO  (Read 15710 times)

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
Re: GV asked me to post this From ANDY FERRIGNO's wife JANIE FERRIGNO
« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2008, 10:18:32 AM »
It is obvious that you are not Lou's brother, if you are then you sure are a JERK!

HI I WANT TO PERSONALLY THANK EVERYONE ON GETBIG FOR THEIR SUPPORT WITH THE LAWSUIT CONSERNING MY BROTHER. HE IS NOTHING BUT A MONEY HUNGRY SOB AND I BELIEVE IN KARMA. MY FATHER ON HIS DEATHBED DISOWNED LOU FOR HIS LIES AND DECEIT. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED I LOOK AT IT AS ONE LESS CHRISTMAS CARD TO SEND OUT. MY BROTHER HAS ALWAYS BEEN A CONCEITED SELF SERVING MISERABLE HUMAN BEING. I HOPE ALL OF THE GETBIG MEMBERS AGREE WITH ME. HE IS STILL MAKING A LIVING SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS AT COMIC CONVENTIONS CLAIMING HE IS THE ONE AND ONLY HULK. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW MARVEL LETS HIM GET AWAY WITH PRINTING HULK POSTERS FOR PENNIES AND THEN CHARGING THIRTY DOLLARS FOR THEM TO FANS. HE WILL HAVE HIS USUAL 5 SECOND CAMEO IN THE NEW HULK COMING OUT IN JULY 2008, WHY ANYONE WOULD CARE. I CAN TELL ALL OF YOU OUT THERE THAT HE ALWAYS WAS JEALOUS AND HATED ARNOLD HIS WHOLE LIFE. LONG LIVE THE AUSTRIAN OAK THE ONLY KING OF BODYBUILDING.

JohnnyVegas

Re: GV asked me to post this From ANDY FERRIGNO's wife JANIE FERRIGNO
« Reply #76 on: May 06, 2008, 11:41:12 AM »
It is obvious that you are not Lou's brother, if you are then you sure are a JERK!

Louis the jerk......

The problem is that Andy obviously built his fitness business on Lou's reputation. 

Ferrigno Fitness was already trademarked by Lou Ferrigno as he sells exercise equipment as well.

Point being is that Lou got tired of his family cashing in on his hard work and success and whether you like him or not, he has a legit beef.  He asked Andy for years to cut it out and he refused 

Andy is dead wrong in this ad the best thing he can do is apologize and change things.  More than likely Lou would drop the suit

Oh brother more bullshit from the head bullshitter.....

STFU and stop acting like you know anything more than how your boyfriends dick feels in your ass.  >:(

::)