Author Topic: GV asked me to post this From ANDY FERRIGNO's wife JANIE FERRIGNO  (Read 15707 times)

SAW

• Getbig II
MY NAME IS JANIE FERRIGNO ME AND MY HUSBAND ARE THE ONES BEING SUED.  WE WANT TO THANK YOU AND ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE ON GETBIG WHO WROTE IN OUR BEHALF!!!

Our lawyer released that story to the press on Friday 3-10-06 on that Monday the 13th our lawyer called us and said Lou wanted to settle. We went to his office on that Wednesday and he offered to let us use our last name FERRIGNO but he wanted us to put something in front of it. Like Andy.

Just to let you know Lou retained one of the largest law firms in the country when we received the lawsuit.  Andy had spoken to Lou the night before! Andy e-mailed him asking if this was some mistake he replied that it wasn't personal it was business!! Andy told him that maybe in Hollywood you could sue your brother but we live in the real world!!! I want you to know that via the Internet we tried to not go this far and go to court.

One of Andy's first e-mails was that we would put Andy in front of Ferrigno - we don't make any money because of Lou!! his reply was your on the RIGHT TRACK but I don't want you using the Ferrigno name at ALL!!!! Now because of the bad press he's receiving he wants this to go away.  We called our lawyer that Monday and told him to tell Lou that we will settle if he leaves us the way he found us!

LEAVE US AS FERRIGNO FITNESS AND PAY OUR LAWYER FEES !!! me and Andy have the three children our middle son Matthew  works with Andy and we have another son Andrew who is 14  would it be fair to them if we give our name away its their birthright.....

anyway thank you for taking your time to read this and god bless you. Our story will be in several muscle mags this month it was also in the national enquirer .the April 3 issue... Also its a lie the inside of our store is white and always has been we cant wait to see proof that it is green not that it matters he doesn't own that color or the HULK

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: GV asked me to post this From ANDY FERRIGNO's wife JANIE FERRIGNO
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 11:55:18 PM »
You should charge him $20 just for the trouble.

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 11:56:02 PM »
You folks deserve better. Best of luck to you.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2006, 02:02:00 AM »
Poor louie, he must really be a miserable cunt

shortfatugly

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2006, 04:26:20 AM »
miserable kunt and incredibly stoopid...  Did he not see how bad he would look when this came out.  The damage by the negative publicity alone must cost him hundred of thousands of dollars.  The oppposite is true as well: the positive publicity garnered by Andy and Janie  for their Ferrigno Fitness center will probably give them a similar amount of money in new revenue. 

You'd have to pay thousands of bucks in advertising to get this much exposure in the national press.  A & J got it for free at a minimal expense. 

Low Ball Lou " I WAS ABUSED " Ferrigno..

what a goof.  bitter bitter guy.

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2006, 06:59:33 AM »
MY NAME IS JANIE FERRIGNO ME AND MY HUSBAND ARE THE ONES BEING SUED.  WE WANT TO THANK YOU AND ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE ON GETBIG WHO WROTE IN OUR BEHALF!!!

Our lawyer released that story to the press on Friday 3-10-06 on that Monday the 13th our lawyer called us and said Lou wanted to settle. We went to his office on that Wednesday and he offered to let us use our last name FERRIGNO but he wanted us to put something in front of it. Like Andy.

Just to let you know Lou retained one of the largest law firms in the country when we received the lawsuit.  Andy had spoken to Lou the night before! Andy e-mailed him asking if this was some mistake he replied that it wasn't personal it was business!! Andy told him that maybe in Hollywood you could sue your brother but we live in the real world!!! I want you to know that via the Internet we tried to not go this far and go to court.

One of Andy's first e-mails was that we would put Andy in front of Ferrigno - we don't make any money because of Lou!! his reply was your on the RIGHT TRACK but I don't want you using the Ferrigno name at ALL!!!! Now because of the bad press he's receiving he wants this to go away.  We called our lawyer that Monday and told him to tell Lou that we will settle if he leaves us the way he found us!

LEAVE US AS FERRIGNO FITNESS AND PAY OUR LAWYER FEES !!! me and Andy have the three children our middle son Matthew  works with Andy and we have another son Andrew who is 14  would it be fair to them if we give our name away its their birthright.....

anyway thank you for taking your time to read this and god bless you. Our story will be in several muscle mags this month it was also in the national enquirer .the April 3 issue... Also its a lie the inside of our store is white and always has been we cant wait to see proof that it is green not that it matters he doesn't own that color or the HULK

glad we could help....

everyone knows Lou is a big asshole....

8)

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2006, 08:17:35 AM »
Even his own family cannot dispute the fact he is an A-number 1 asshole,plain & simple.

seemytree

• Getbig II
  • chuuck!
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2006, 08:32:43 AM »
lou has some serious insecurities to go so incredibly low
doodie

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2006, 08:57:27 AM »
Seriously am I the only one who now looks forward to seeing louie at an expo one day?

I can't wait to get a stolen picture of him.  Its going to be great.

Andrew 51

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2006, 09:04:28 AM »
I think Lou is a over the hill loser that cannot face the fact that the only thing incredible about him is the fact that he is a asshole.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2006, 09:06:37 AM »
people reading thir thread boycott the piece of shit and NOONE buys merchandize or pix from the low  life asshole  >:(

actually people go out of their ways to treat the bastard like shit...

you dont treat family like he's doing..

i made a thread about this....buycott his stuff...f**k the POS.if i EVER see him at a show i'm gonna make sure to key his car....and other interesting stuff...

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=63584.0

lets make this big...let the lowlife piece of SHIT net all the negative publicity he can get..i mean i'm clenching my teeth as i type this..my family went thru shit like this over money..
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2006, 09:12:47 AM »
e-mail him here folks and let him know what a piece of shit he is..and GV can put this thread in his columd legally!  ;)  (or i think he can)

http://www.louferrigno.com/

GV just went up a 100 notches in my book..

carpe` vaginum!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2006, 09:28:45 AM »
e-mail him here folks and let him know what a piece of shit he is..and GV can put this thread in his columd legally!  ;)  (or i think he can)

http://www.louferrigno.com/

GV just went up a 100 notches in my book..

Uhhh did anyone else notice that the "store" page is directed as the homepage?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2006, 09:32:49 AM »
Uhhh did anyone else notice that the "store" page is directed as the homepage?

nah i didn't...i'm sick as a dog..the flu..101 fever..soo i can only notice so much...

i did e-mail his sales dept and tell him he's a piece of dog turd though
carpe` vaginum!

LifterChick

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2006, 09:39:46 AM »
I think I am going to stand by his both and video tape him.  see if the bastard sends his security to go "Beat Down" the bad girl with the camera.

I'll even wear a green T so he has leagal recourse to do so.  ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2006, 09:50:04 AM »
I think I am going to stand by his both and video tape him.  see if the bastard sends his security to go "Beat Down" the bad girl with the camera.

I'll even wear a green T so he has leagal recourse to do so.  ::)

good gurl!  8)
carpe` vaginum!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2006, 10:42:26 AM »
Sad to see a celebrity like Lou dragging his non celebrity- "normal" family through the mudd. Asshat.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2006, 10:48:18 AM »
i'm glad to read  this as unlike lou andy's business is not a ripoff example one item that goes for 499 dollars at most places i saw for as cheap as 350 other places andy ferrigno price 275 you can't beat his prices patronize his place. i did 20 years ago and still do to this day. i couldn't understand why they locked  this topic when i started it over at ironage. i guess they considered it too mean spirited much like the incredible sulk himself.
F

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2006, 10:56:40 AM »
Sad to see a celebrity like Lou dragging his non celebrity- "normal" family through the mudd. Asshat.

At the last olympia expo, my wife and i were walking by and noticed 3-4 people around his table.   You couldnt tell it was him, except by the big monobrow.     Anyhow he all of a sudden ducks behind the table....were like...what the crap!!!      We looked behind us and there was someone with a camera trying to snap a pic.      He yelled,   "20 dollars"!!!! and pointed to his booth.   Saw it with my own eyes.    Sad to see the man lose perspective of who made him famous.

SpankyCapone

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • shake till yo calf hurts
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2006, 11:37:29 AM »
Jesus, since when did we need Louies half baked relatives to validate any pisstaking aimed at the dumb green twat?

Fuck them all, fucking bunch of 'laundry in public' cunts

I mean [for all we know] these cunts may have stiffed ole Deafy Ferrigno up the ass somehow? and whilst I know 'ole boy ears' would be deserving of such a 'stiffing' it doesnt change the fact that his family may themselves share the same 'miserable bastard' gene and consequently be deserving of fuck alls worth of sympathy here

I wonder if Matty ever slapped the brother around too?

READ MY LIPS:

Fuck them all

Cunts

This posting is © by
Dan Duchaine, 2006
bollocks

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2006, 11:46:26 AM »
Spankme caparella here, is a master in eloquence.    Show some respect...cursing is not allowed on this board.

Best wishes, War-Horse. ;D

SAW

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2006, 12:57:48 PM »
Shame on LOU.

Andrew 51

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2006, 01:15:04 PM »
I personally met Lou dad at a Mr Olympia show he was a great guy and pretty proud of his son. I do not know what transpired between the two , but I do know Lou is a money hungry son of a bitch with no heart.shame on you Lou

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2006, 03:40:14 PM »
Lou has never gotten over being spanked by arnold in the movie "pumpin Iron".   Arnolds confidence just trashed him and hes let those demons control him ever since.
He thought he could catch up to arnold when he signed up as the hulk.

The more success arnold gets....the bitchier louie gets.....hes taking it out on the fans and his only family.                      Lou, call Dr Phill, before its too late.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2006, 06:36:27 PM »
At the last olympia expo, my wife and i were walking by and noticed 3-4 people around his table.   You couldnt tell it was him, except by the big monobrow.     Anyhow he all of a sudden ducks behind the table....were like...what the crap!!!      We looked behind us and there was someone with a camera trying to snap a pic.      He yelled,   "20 dollars"!!!! and pointed to his booth.   Saw it with my own eyes.    Sad to see the man lose perspective of who made him famous.

I dream of being the catalyst of a moment like that.  Only when he bellows $20 DOLLARS and comes back up I'm still taking photos.  Infact I stop, take a moment and then change my angle and recommence my photo taking.

And then of course I post them here, for free.  No subscription required.  Thus denying Lou his income and possibly opening up me to be sued for thousands of dollars for each offence.  After all, that ugly mug is copyrighted.