Author Topic: GV asked me to post this From ANDY FERRIGNO's wife JANIE FERRIGNO  (Read 15865 times)

djohnsen

• Getbig II
Re: GV asked me to post this From ANDY FERRIGNO's wife JANIE FERRIGNO
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2006, 06:41:29 AM »
Everyone has heard only one side of the story.  But I would recommend hearing both sides so everyone can make a well-informed decision.  I've checked some things and turns out that Lou actually may has a legit beef. 

Vince,

please enlighten us...

BigPopa

« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2006, 07:07:35 AM »
Well I am glad I put in my two cents earlier because I won't be back to this thread now that Vince G has posted on it.  FUCKINFUCK. 

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2006, 11:18:35 AM »
Likewise. What does Vince know that we don't? Please explain yourself sir.

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2006, 11:56:21 AM »
Would anybody really miss Lou if he got hit by a bus and died? ::)

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2006, 10:02:01 AM »
Seriously am I the only one who now looks forward to seeing louie at an expo one day?

I can't wait to get a stolen picture of him.  Its going to be great.
NO FREE PICS, you'd better pay up  >:(

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2006, 10:04:55 AM »
I don't know why anyone even bothers with Lou.  He's nothing but a deaf & dumb washed-up loser

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2006, 10:05:55 AM »
Seriously am I the only one who now looks forward to seeing louie at an expo one day?

I can't wait to get a stolen picture of him.  Its going to be great.
rocket, if he is anywhere near me someday ill do the rambo and steal a pick of him. "hey lou, rocket says hi"! snap snap   

mrsirjojo

• Getbig II
  • Si vis pacem, Para bellum.
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2006, 10:56:11 AM »
But did his brother have a successfull fitness biz before Lou became famous in the BB community, or was it in fact built on Lou's reputation? Lou sounds like an ass, but did his brother start this?

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2006, 03:42:04 PM »
At the last olympia expo, my wife and i were walking by and noticed 3-4 people around his table.   You couldnt tell it was him, except by the big monobrow.     Anyhow he all of a sudden ducks behind the table....were like...what the crap!!!      We looked behind us and there was someone with a camera trying to snap a pic.      He yelled,   "20 dollars"!!!! and pointed to his booth.   Saw it with my own eyes.    Sad to see the man lose perspective of who made him famous.

Does he realize how retarded he looks?  I want people to constantly try to take a pic so the idiot keeps ducking and weaving like he's getting shot at...

douche >:(

andyferrigno

• Getbig I
« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2008, 04:45:27 PM »
HI I WANT TO PERSONALLY THANK EVERYONE ON GETBIG FOR THEIR SUPPORT WITH THE LAWSUIT CONSERNING MY BROTHER. HE IS NOTHING BUT A MONEY HUNGRY SOB AND I BELIEVE IN KARMA. MY FATHER ON HIS DEATHBED DISOWNED LOU FOR HIS LIES AND DECEIT. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED I LOOK AT IT AS ONE LESS CHRISTMAS CARD TO SEND OUT. MY BROTHER HAS ALWAYS BEEN A CONCEITED SELF SERVING MISERABLE HUMAN BEING. I HOPE ALL OF THE GETBIG MEMBERS AGREE WITH ME. HE IS STILL MAKING A LIVING SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS AT COMIC CONVENTIONS CLAIMING HE IS THE ONE AND ONLY HULK. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW MARVEL LETS HIM GET AWAY WITH PRINTING HULK POSTERS FOR PENNIES AND THEN CHARGING THIRTY DOLLARS FOR THEM TO FANS. HE WILL HAVE HIS USUAL 5 SECOND CAMEO IN THE NEW HULK COMING OUT IN JULY 2008, WHY ANYONE WOULD CARE. I CAN TELL ALL OF YOU OUT THERE THAT HE ALWAYS WAS JEALOUS AND HATED ARNOLD HIS WHOLE LIFE. LONG LIVE THE AUSTRIAN OAK THE ONLY KING OF BODYBUILDING.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2008, 05:22:51 PM »
Long live $20

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2008, 05:44:10 PM »
HI I WANT TO PERSONALLY THANK EVERYONE ON GETBIG FOR THEIR SUPPORT WITH THE LAWSUIT CONSERNING MY BROTHER. HE IS NOTHING BUT A MONEY HUNGRY SOB AND I BELIEVE IN KARMA. MY FATHER ON HIS DEATHBED DISOWNED LOU FOR HIS LIES AND DECEIT. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED I LOOK AT IT AS ONE LESS CHRISTMAS CARD TO SEND OUT. MY BROTHER HAS ALWAYS BEEN A CONCEITED SELF SERVING MISERABLE HUMAN BEING. I HOPE ALL OF THE GETBIG MEMBERS AGREE WITH ME. HE IS STILL MAKING A LIVING SIGNING AUTOGRAPHS AT COMIC CONVENTIONS CLAIMING HE IS THE ONE AND ONLY HULK. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW MARVEL LETS HIM GET AWAY WITH PRINTING HULK POSTERS FOR PENNIES AND THEN CHARGING THIRTY DOLLARS FOR THEM TO FANS. HE WILL HAVE HIS USUAL 5 SECOND CAMEO IN THE NEW HULK COMING OUT IN JULY 2008, WHY ANYONE WOULD CARE. I CAN TELL ALL OF YOU OUT THERE THAT HE ALWAYS WAS JEALOUS AND HATED ARNOLD HIS WHOLE LIFE. LONG LIVE THE AUSTRIAN OAK THE ONLY KING OF BODYBUILDING.

Wow- If Lou has problems like this with family I think he must be mentally challenged... Lou is never going to be liked in the BBing community.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2008, 05:54:14 PM »
In Lou's defense, I mean, he is the one who put "Ferrigno" on the map. It's obvious when you think of "Ferrigno", u think of Big Louie. Arnold had a statue taken down in Austria a few years back when he was running for govenor. I do feel for the relatives of Lou, they need to make a living and all, but plain and simple, when you see "Ferrigno", you think of Lou. Especially when they own a gym. I mean, thats a little over board.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2008, 05:57:44 PM »
In Lou's defense, I mean, he is the one who put "Ferrigno" on the map. It's obvious when you think of "Ferrigno", u think of Big Louie. Arnold had a statue taken down in Austria a few years back when he was running for govenor. I do feel for the relatives of Lou, they need to make a living and all, but plain and simple, when you see "Ferrigno", you think of Lou. Especially when they own a gym. I mean, thats a little over board.

Not me, I think Ferrigno Fitness

Moosejay

« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2008, 06:42:46 PM »
Anyone know if that post is really from Andy Ferrigno?

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2008, 07:01:17 PM »
Everyone has heard only one side of the story.  But I would recommend hearing both sides so everyone can make a well-informed decision.  I've checked some things and turns out that Lou actually may has a legit beef. 

lou can;t hear either side!!!

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2008, 08:49:01 PM »
If thats really Andy Lou will hear those last words for the rest of his life LOL
MIRAGETROPIN

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2008, 09:38:22 PM »

>:(

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2008, 11:53:36 PM »
Interesting that Andy can't use his own family name just because his brother is (in)famous. I used toread all the Lou bashing threads and thought it can't be as bad as all that. Andy's wifes response cleared that up.

WOW - what a penny grabbing loser. 

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2008, 10:42:30 AM »
i just saw louie yesterday he now charges 30 dollars for an 8 by 10. he asked my kid to take his pic with some guy who paid 30 for a pic and b and w 8 by 10. sorry to say he seems to be doing quite well as these shows.
F

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2008, 04:07:11 PM »

With all due respect, I checked into this 2 years ago and found out that you were allegedly advertising your business to people and mentioning your brothers name in order to get sales. 

Now that's only allegedly but then I also found out that you painted your entire building and inside of it "Hulk Green".  Isn't that right????

With all due respect, you asked for it.  Lou Ferrigno was already selling exercise equipment and it appears you infringed on it.  Brothers or not, the best thing to do is to apologize to Lou and repaint your walls
A

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2008, 04:29:47 PM »

With all due respect, I checked into this 2 years ago and found out that you were allegedly advertising your business to people and mentioning your brothers name in order to get sales. 

Now that's only allegedly but then I also found out that you painted your entire building and inside of it "Hulk Green".  Isn't that right????

With all due respect, you asked for it.  Lou Ferrigno was already selling exercise equipment and it appears you infringed on it.  Brothers or not, the best thing to do is to apologize to Lou and repaint your walls

Lou is a really insecure asshole....Ive had run ins with him at Golds Venice for the most asinine stuff......however, as far as beinga money hungry c*** its actually not Lou as much as Carla.  She is the one that pushed lou into this action.

Andy is 3000 miles away from Lou.......anyway, if someone asks Andy if he is Lous brother...what is he supposed to say?  God knows, if I walked into Ferrigno Fitness, id ask, too....

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2008, 04:41:59 PM »
Lou should be encouraging his brother and be happy for him to use their family name.  It seems apparent that Lou needs some psychological help or failing that, to be anally rectified.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2008, 06:58:14 PM »

STFU and stop acting like you know anything more than how your boyfriends dick feels in your ass.  >:(

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2008, 07:04:08 PM »
Lou is a really insecure asshole....Ive had run ins with him at Golds Venice for the most asinine stuff......however, as far as beinga money hungry c*** its actually not Lou as much as Carla.  She is the one that pushed lou into this action.

Andy is 3000 miles away from Lou.......anyway, if someone asks Andy if he is Lous brother...what is he supposed to say?  God knows, if I walked into Ferrigno Fitness, id ask, too....

The problem is that Andy obviously built his fitness business on Lou's reputation. 

Ferrigno Fitness was already trademarked by Lou Ferrigno as he sells exercise equipment as well.

Point being is that Lou got tired of his family cashing in on his hard work and success and whether you like him or not, he has a legit beef.  He asked Andy for years to cut it out and he refused 

Andy is dead wrong in this ad the best thing he can do is apologize and change things.  More than likely Lou would drop the suit
A