Author Topic: Mexico Will Pay for The Wall  (Read 8615 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Mexico Will Pay for The Wall
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2017, 06:11:05 PM »
Yeah, it's a long list of exactly 1 W on December 19, 2016 when won the electoral college vote

Self proclaimed worlds greatest negotiator can't even convince his own party to support his agenda

You seem to shit on Trump in every post yet I don't think you've ever posted what policies you disagree with. Are you against the wall? If so, then why?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2017, 06:33:28 PM »
You seem to shit on Trump in every post yet I don't think you've ever posted what policies you disagree with. Are you against the wall? If so, then why?

It's so unfair that Trump says and does so many stupid things on a daily basis

I don't think the wall will do a damn bit of good but if he wants to waste his time building one that's fine with me.  He just needs to do what he promised and get Mexico to pay for it.  That's going to include Mexico not only for the total cost of construction but also for all the private land that the government will have to seize from US Citizens.

BTW - I'm on the record being ALL IN FAVOR of everything that Trump promised on health care and I've said that many times on this board .

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2017, 06:49:58 PM »

BTW - I'm on the record being ALL IN FAVOR of everything that Trump promised on health car and I've said that many times on this board .

then why arent you shitting on congress rinos and idiot democrats who cant get anything done?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2017, 07:39:27 PM »
then why arent you shitting on congress rinos and idiot democrats who cant get anything done?

fuck them

Trump said that no one knew the system better than he did and the he alone could fix it

He also claims to be some kind of world class negotiator

If he can't get his own party on board for his agenda then it's ON HIM

He's the leader of the party

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2017, 07:57:00 PM »

...because the bill they were trying to pass was much worse than the ACA. The approval rating was between 13%-17%.
If they had a better healthcare bill it would have passed congress but it was apparent 7 years wasn't enough time for them to come up with a better plan.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2017, 10:56:27 PM »
...because the bill they were trying to pass was much worse than the ACA. The approval rating was between 13%-17%.
If they had a better healthcare bill it would have passed congress but it was apparent 7 years wasn't enough time for them to come up with a better plan.

wait wut?

their bill sucked, yes, and rip them for it, that's what im saying

how is trump at fault ???

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2017, 10:57:10 PM »
fuck them

Trump said that no one knew the system better than he did and the he alone could fix it

He also claims to be some kind of world class negotiator

If he can't get his own party on board for his agenda then it's ON HIM

He's the leader of the party

you obviously have no idea how the americano political system works

and i said this to you before, you daft fuck, trump said that about the *tax system*

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2017, 11:07:30 PM »
you obviously have no idea how the americano political system works

and i said this to you before, you daft fuck, trump said that about the *tax system*
I'll bet I know how it works better than Trump does
You can keep making excuses for Trump's failures but the fact remains that he can't even negotiate a "win" with his own party and that's his fault.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2017, 11:15:14 PM »
I'll bet I know how it works better than Trump does
You can keep making excuses for Trump's failures but the fact remains that he can't even negotiate a "win" with his own party and that's his fault.

clearly not.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2017, 11:22:12 PM »

clearly not.

it's actually obvious that I do

when Trump made his numerous idiotic statement such as "no one knows the system better than me" and "I alone can fix it" I knew that he was either lying or had no clue

and he made that same statement numerous times.  He made it a couple times about the immigration system, he made it about the process of political donations, he made it about law enforcement and he made it with no context at all other than "the system" when he made is acceptance speech for the Republican nominations

In all cases he was full of shit (and/or didn't even know he was full of shit)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2017, 11:42:50 PM »

when Trump made his numerous idiotic statement such as "no one knows the system better than me" and "I alone can fix it" I knew that he was either lying or had no clue

you mean when he was talking about the tax system?

i get it man, you detest trump.  it's quite laughable, and very sad.  but he's a polarizing guy, so what tends to happen is that people either really gravitate to him or are really opposed to him. 

you obviously fall into the latter.  the thing is, you're not exactly in select company: the vast majority of those opposed, hell i'd say all of those opposed, are massive pussies with weak constitutions and are a disgrace to all americanos everywhere.  really, all normal men with a t level above 1 everywhere.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2017, 09:00:49 AM »

i get it man, you detest trump.  it's quite laughable, and very sad.  but he's a polarizing guy, so what tends to happen is that people either really gravitate to him or are really opposed to him. 

you obviously fall into the latter.  the thing is, you're not exactly in select company: the vast majority of those opposed, hell i'd say all of those opposed, are massive pussies with weak constitutions and are a disgrace to all americanos everywhere.  really, all normal men with a t level above 1 everywhere.

nope, I mean exactly what I said

Trump has used that same phrase many times on many topics, including how government works

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/04/17-issues-that-donald-trump-knows-better-than-anyone-else-according-to-donald-trump/?utm_term=.0c5e50398374

If the worlds greatest negotiator and leader of the Republican party can't get the Republican party to support his agenda then it's ON HIM and nobody else but him.

No one knows how this shit works better than him (or so he promised us)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2017, 10:57:56 AM »

True i get it man, you detest trump.  it's quite laughable, and very sad.  but he's a polarizing guy, so what tends to happen is that people either really gravitate to him or are really opposed to him.  

you obviously fall into the latter.  the thing is, you're not exactly in select company. baseless opinion the vast majority of those opposed, hell i'd say all of those opposed, are massive pussies with weak constitutions and are a disgrace to all americanos everywhere.  really, all normal men with a t level above 1 everywhere.