Author Topic: Trump pardons ex-Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio - White House  (Read 7125 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Trump pardons ex-Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio - White House
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2017, 09:44:33 AM »
Trump doesn't seem to understand that when Arpaio accepts the pardon he is also admitting he is guilty

Then again Trump is so fucking stupid that yesterday he said that Obama commuted the sentenced and "perhaps pardoned" Manning

how the fuck do you "perhaps pardon" someone

You can see this incomprehensible statement starting at ~ 2:50
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/08/28/donald-trump-pardons-joe-arpaio-clinton-marc-rich-weather-underground-brinks-chelsea

Trump also brought up the fact that Manning leaked documents to Wikileaks

Trump told us last year that HE LOVED WIKILEAKS

and actually really likes "leaks" too...well at least some leaks

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2017, 10:02:58 AM »
 ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2017, 03:56:31 PM »
It is a crime and he was found to be guilty. And it is exceedingly difficult for a cop, let alone a "sheriff", to be found guilty of a crime with all the protections, immunities and power that they have. Should the people who were jailed or imprisoned in Arpaio's facilities for misdemeanors have been released? Should they have been pardoned?

Do you think political affiliation did not play a role here? Do you think Trump would not pardon David Clarke or another conservative outspoken cop if he committed crimes but he would otherwise pardon some outspoken liberal cop for similar things? Would you think political affiliation would not have come into play if Obama had pardoned Hillary? The pardon is an arcane relic that can be abused and rarely serves to correct the many injustices of the "justice" system.

I don't care if Arpaio is old or young or he dies in a week or lives another 20 years. If he is old and frail that is too bad for him but per his slogan "if you don't want to do the time, don't do the crime". He should not have done the crime and after so many years of "enforcing the law", he should know better about that than an average citizen. No one should be above the laws, especially those who "enforce" them, the laws should apply equally to everyone.

I don't know?  Were any of those prisoners subject to any kind of political prosecution?  

Yes I think political affiliation probably played a role in making this guy a national news story.  Obama had an enemies list and this was assuredly on it after promoting that birther crap.  

Age should definitely be a factor when looking these kind of low level crimes.  It doesn't give an elderly person a pass, but I definitely don't want to spend a lot of my tax dollars chasing an 85 year old man with no criminal record over something like this.  

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2017, 05:37:00 PM »
I don't know?  Were any of those prisoners subject to any kind of political prosecution?  

Yes I think political affiliation probably played a role in making this guy a national news story.  Obama had an enemies list and this was assuredly on it after promoting that birther crap.  

Age should definitely be a factor when looking these kind of low level crimes.  It doesn't give an elderly person a pass, but I definitely don't want to spend a lot of my tax dollars chasing an 85 year old man with no criminal record over something like this.  

Obama and Holder went after Sheriff Joe like a couple of scorned prom dates.

After 8 years of trying to get anything on the Sheriff, they charge him with a misdemeanor.

Even left wing phaggots call Obama a phaggot.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2017, 06:40:05 PM »

After 8 years of trying to get anything on the Sheriff, they charge him with a misdemeanor.

I know Trumptards don't have much use for facts so this will likely be ignored (something Trumptards are going to have to get used to doing given recent revelations in the Russia investigation)

Arpaio said that his conviction for contempt of court was the result of a witch hunt by Obama administration Justice Department holdovers. The actual roots of the complaints that led to Arpaio’s conviction lie outside the Justice Department.

A 2007 private lawsuit turned into a class action lawsuit that led a George W. Bush-era federal judge to issue an injunction against Arpaio and his department. Over several years, Arpaio publicly declared that he would not change his ways. The original judge referred Arpaio’s case for criminal prosecution and a Clinton-era judge found him guilty.

The record, the law and legal opinion show the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona had control of the process, not Justice Department staff linked to the Obama administration.

We rate this claim False

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/aug/29/joe-arpaio/arpaio-falsely-ties-conviction-obama-administratio/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2017, 08:25:58 PM »

No doubt. 

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2017, 05:45:03 PM »
No doubt. 

It's ironic when a black potus is more concerned about "humanitarian violations" like making convicted criminals wear pink underwear than he is about the war zone in the black neighborhoods of Chicago.

Fagbama brings in the Mexicans to gain votes, never realizing the illegals hate blacks more than anyone else short of the Japanese.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2017, 09:49:31 AM »
And Mr Thrump has confirmed his guilt

Guilty of what?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2017, 09:51:24 AM »
It's ironic when a black potus is more concerned about "humanitarian violations" like making convicted criminals wear pink underwear than he is about the war zone in the black neighborhoods of Chicago.

Fagbama brings in the Mexicans to gain votes, never realizing the illegals hate blacks more than anyone else short of the Japanese.

I just read up a bit on this guy.  I think having people in tents where temperatures were above 100 degrees was absolutely wrong, but most of the other stuff I read sounded like he was just a tough, law and order man who was protecting American citizens from the flood of illegal aliens.  The pink underwear thing was genius.   ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2017, 01:16:29 PM »
Mr Trump has not annulled the jusgement

by definition a pardon is for some wrong

Who cares?  WTF an 85 year old man going to jail for as a first time offender?  Stupid. 

Libfaggets are just upset because he put those thugs in pink panties and in tents . 

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2017, 02:03:58 PM »
It is pathetic how obsessed strawfag is with posting about President Trump. His personal hate for the president is very strange. Does straw have a job, or a girlfriend, or even a fucking dog? Anything to take his mind off constantly posting about Trump will do him a lot of good. Maybe someone here can set him up with a bumble account.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2017, 02:21:46 PM »
Mr Trump has not annulled the jusgement

by definition a pardon is for some wrong

per Supreme Court Burdick v. United States  accepting a pardon is an admission of guilt

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2017, 02:54:39 PM »
I just read up a bit on this guy.  I think having people in tents where temperatures were above 100 degrees was absolutely wrong, but most of the other stuff I read sounded like he was just a tough, law and order man who was protecting American citizens from the flood of illegal aliens.  The pink underwear thing was genius.   ;D

how is it that you're just learning about the tents and pink underwear (not surprised you like that)

btw - he also wasted taxpayer money sending a deputy to Hawaii to "investigate" Obama's birth certificate (no doubt one of the main reasons Trump seems to love him)

https://www.aclu.org/blog/immigrants-rights/five-reasons-racist-sheriff-joe-arpaio-should-not-receive-presidential-pardon

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2017, 04:19:07 PM »

If Tent City is so inhumane, why is it still open?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2017, 04:29:48 PM »
If Tent City is so inhumane, why is it still open?

The new Sheriff said in April of this year that he would close it within 6 months and there are only a few hundred people left there at the moment

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix-breaking/2017/04/04/maricopa-county-sheriff-paul-penzone-tent-city-closing/100023562/

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2017, 04:40:01 PM »
The new Sheriff said in April of this year that he would close it within 6 months and there are only a few hundred people left there at the moment

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix-breaking/2017/04/04/maricopa-county-sheriff-paul-penzone-tent-city-closing/100023562/

350-400 people still there and Phoenix hit 121-124F in the City in June.

Yet Tent City was open and being used.

Like obamafag closing Gitmo.

Fucking liberal hypocrites.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2017, 04:50:11 PM »
350-400 people still there and Phoenix hit 121-124F in the City in June.

Yet Tent City was open and being used.

Like obamafag closing Gitmo.

Fucking liberal hypocrites.

Do you have to make and effort to be this fucking stupid

They're in the process of closing it down.  At its peak it had ~ 1700 inmates and in June only ~ 350 were left.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2017, 05:00:01 PM »
Do you have to make and effort to be this fucking stupid

They're in the process of closing it down.  At its peak it had ~ 1700 inmates and in June only ~ 350 were left.

Who gives a fuck what it was at its peak? It is still open and still being used.

What makes you feel that it's more inhumane for a prisoner in Maricopa to sleep in a tent in the desert than the men and women of the US military who do it every day?

You don't have the first fucking clue about Tent City. It's another fake news ploy to attack Sheriff Joe. Everyone here knows that. The majority of the prisoners housed there in the summer under Arpaio were on work furlough anyway.

Maybe you can upgrade their website for $240 though?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2017, 05:21:10 PM »
Who gives a fuck what it was at its peak? It is still open and still being used.

What makes you feel that it's more inhumane for a prisoner in Maricopa to sleep in a tent in the desert than the men and women of the US military who do it every day?

You don't have the first fucking clue about Tent City. It's another fake news ploy to attack Sheriff Joe. Everyone here knows that. The majority of the prisoners housed there in the summer under Arpaio were on work furlough anyway.

Maybe you can upgrade their website for $240 though?

He's not a Sheriff anymore so now it's just Joe or douchebag or asshole

It will be closed in a few more months so enjoy your specious argument while you can

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2017, 05:32:59 PM »
He's not a Sheriff anymore so now it's just Joe or douchebag or asshole

It will be closed in a few more months so enjoy your specious argument while you can

You didn't answer the question.

Why do you think a convict in Maricopa County deserves better accommodations than the men and women serving in the US military?

Do you think going to jail should be like going to a golf course country club?

Tell us all why you think criminals in Maricopa County are more important than military personnel?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2017, 05:43:43 PM »
You didn't answer the question.

Why do you think a convict in Maricopa County deserves better accommodations than the men and women serving in the US military?

Do you think going to jail should be like going to a golf course country club?

Tell us all why you think criminals in Maricopa County are more important than military personnel?

Sometimes people in the military don't even have tents

Like I said before, enjoy your meaningless argument and bullshit comparisons for a few more months. 

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2017, 06:04:12 PM »
Sometimes people in the military don't even have tents

Like I said before, enjoy your meaningless argument and bullshit comparisons for a few more months. 

Just so we are all clear:

You know nothing about SHERIFF Joe Arpaio.
You know nothing about Tent City.
You know nothing about the Tent City work-furlough program.
You know nothing about the obamafag and DOJ witch hunt against SHERIFF Joe.
Your sources of information are Wikipedia and AZ Central.   ::)
And you believe criminals in Maricopa County are more important than the people in the US military.

You should have stuck to pimping your shitty $24 websites.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2017, 07:41:35 PM »
Just so we are all clear

You know nothing about SHERIFF Joe Arpaio.
there is no one called "Sheriff" Arpaio
You know nothing about Tent City.
You know nothing about the Tent City work-furlough program.
There soon will be no Tent City
You know nothing about the obamafag and DOJ witch hunt against SHERIFF Joe.
repost for Trumptard who continues to lie
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/aug/29/joe-arpaio/arpaio-falsely-ties-conviction-obama-administratio/
Your sources of information are Wikipedia and AZ Central.   ::)
no quotes here from Wiki and your claims are bereft of ANY source
And you believe criminals in Maricopa County are more important than the people in the US military.
You're a pathetic liar.  I've never said any such thing

You should have stuck to pimping your shitty $24 websites.

I've never made a website in my life