Author Topic: Ways to lose water  (Read 3252 times)

2whitelights

• Getbig II
  • because if you got 3 whites you squatted too deep
Ways to lose water
« on: August 30, 2017, 10:18:54 PM »
Fuck. So, i'm an addict, and have been on suboxone for the past 5 or 6 years. That shit bloats me up into a fucking whale. Some people don't seem to have a problem, I however do. It fucking sucks, because even in single digit bodyfat i'm holding so much water I look closer to 12-14 percent. If I take a few ephedrine tabs, I look like an entirely different person in a few hours. The water retention is just dose dependant so if I can fucking somehow summon the god damn will power to lower the dose, i'll start dropping the water. That shits insanely difficult and is going to take a little while to come down.

I have a feeling the water and bloat is from constipation. I still shit daily, but I feel like considering how much I eat I should be shitting much more so likely i'm really still backed up.

I use test, tren, npp, proviron, and pharma growth hormone. quite often. not super high dosages. dosages just change depending on what i'm trying to do. I don't even bother trying to bulk anymore because the combination of water retention between the subs and gear. It's just unhealthy.

It's really nothing short of a fucking nightmare for a bodybuilder to be honest. No matter how clean I eat, or what gear I take, the water is just ruining me.

Obviously my first step Is to man up and figure out how to get my suboxone dosage down. (I'm currently on 8mg/day, which isn't a HUGE dose, but still probably about 6mgs/day more then I need).

Secondly, my question to ya'll, has anyone had any luck with any natural diuretic or laxatives or anything like that. Fucking dandelion root? Does that shit work? I'm keeping carbs to an absolute minimium for the first time and a while and am amazed at the differene it's made, but still not quite enough. Theres just no point for me to mess with pharmaceutical diuretics, unless it was like a blood pressure emergency or something.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
Re: Ways to lose water
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 07:35:04 PM »
Whats your diet like?

Dont mention macros list what you eat in a day

2whitelights

• Getbig II
  • because if you got 3 whites you squatted too deep
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 08:33:36 PM »
Whats your diet like?

Dont mention macros list what you eat in a day

#1 930am- 30g Whey Isolate, 2tbsp PB powder

#2 11am- 1 cup egg whites, 1 cup Oats, couple slices of pineapple, 1 scoop Veggie powder + 1tsp Metamucil, 2 tbsp. ground flax seed

#3 230- 1 can tuna, 1/2 cup broccoli, 2 tbsp. Justins Vanilla Almond butter

#4 500- 6oz Tilapia, 1 cup broccoli, 1 tbsp. Avocado oil

#5 30g Whey Isolate, 2tbsp PB powder

#6 830- 6oz Tilapia, 1 cup broccoli, tbsp. Avocado oil

#7 1030- 1 cup egg whites, 1 scoop Veggie powder + 1 tsp Metamucil, 2 tbsp. ground Flax seed, 3 tbsp. Justins Hazelnut Almond Butter

I use the veggie powder and Metamucil to try and get myself to shit a little better. It definitely helps. Without it I probably wouldn't shit for 3 or 4 days, lol. Even shitting once daily in the morning I still feel very backed up though.

I also want to note I usually follow this food protocol 3 or 4 days out of the week. I find I start to feel depleted so after 3 or 4 days of doing this I will add either Jasmine rice or Quineoa into Meals 3 and 4, and basically drop the fats from those meals. The proteins stays the same in all the meals.

I slowly gravitated towards foods that seem to be the easiest to digest for me. I find that if I add rice into a few meals I seem to start shitting better, but then I notice I start holding more water, and when i'm already holding water from the medication the extra water is unwelcomed. With basically only 1 carb meal i'm able to stay dryer, as far as subcutaneous water goes, but my belly and digestive system starts feeling backed up. Just feels like a fucking lose lose situation. Even tried using some stimulant laxative (I think Dulcolax is the name), but all that shit did was make me feel REALLY fucking ill in the middle of the night. I got dizzy and lightheaded and thought I was going to pass out. Not doing that again.

Right now my drug protocol is as follows.

Test Prop 250mg/wk
Tren ace 450mg/wk
NPP 350mg/wk
Proviron 50mg ED
Aromasin 25mg once a week
T3 25mcg/day (experimenting with this, went up to 75mcg, made me crave junk food too bad, started to lose a little bit of strength, and I have a meet coming up so decided to not fuck around with it and just drop it to 25 for the time being just in case)
4-5ius/day of either Humatrope or Saizen

For some reason my body can not handle orals anymore. If I take a single dianabol it seems like my digestion comes to a fucking stop. Test and NPP were a little higher recently. Closer to 500-700 test, but like I said, i'm doing everything to avoid water so i'm dropping the test down a bit.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 08:38:42 AM »
Check the sodium levels in the nut butters.  I am hyper sensitive to salt.  Any salty meal and I'm holding a shitload of water.  Enough so that the bloat can be unbearable until I pee it all out which messes up my sleep since I'm up every hour pissing a gallon.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2017, 04:05:03 PM »
Cut the fats down add more carbs. That always pulls water out and fills muscle bellies for me

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2017, 11:19:03 AM »
do you take you suboxone as far apart from you gear as you can??????   I had a similar issue

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2017, 12:58:19 PM »
You coud try some different probiotics. I don't know if its way to late for this but you could get some medical help with slowly tapering off suboxone. High cbd weed like 8% cbd and 10% thc really helps with coming off of opiates same with valium if you can handle taking those. If I were you I would talk to my doctor about trying to get off it completely or lower the dosage.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2017, 06:16:34 AM »
I'm on subs I take 1 mg 3 times a day intranasally. I get the strips. I let it dissolve in tiny bit of water and suck that up in straw. I still get constipated bad sometimes and that does bloat me. I use high dose vitamen c powder. Cheap effective. Helps keep things moving and a lot of the water off.

I also can't tolerate orals anymore. Just small amount makes me feel like shit moody lethargic wonder if it's the suboxone?