Author Topic: Is GH overrated?  (Read 26709 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
Re: Is GH overrated?
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2017, 01:12:38 PM »
Tremendous drug on its own with combination of your cycle. Everyone here that is of a different opinion are incorrect. Easy addition of 20lb's of competition weight gain. HGH is a drug that you must have patience. Changes are almost unnoticeable at first but changing you are. 2 years at 2ius 3 x's a day you will look in the mirror and think it is not possible to look the way I look now. I have sub q'ed Seros, Saizen, Humatrope and IM'd when in full pen form Genotropin and Norditropin. Norditropin was my first experience and I stayed dedicated. From age of 48 205-210 average bf% to 228 6% bf loaded with muscle. It does work amazing well. The pic was my first run from age 48 to 50. 50 years old in this pic and I never looked anywhere near this in 35 years with 12 shows under my belt. The most I weighed competing was 209 late 20's. This pic Im 50 years old and 228pounds and every muscle is developed. There is absolutely no bullshit contained in this response.

You look amazing.. i just bought 500 units of hgh and im about to start.. so you are saying 6iu per day for 3month wont do much change to look ?

2whitelights

• Getbig II
  • because if you got 3 whites you squatted too deep
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2017, 01:35:50 PM »
You look amazing.. i just bought 500 units of hgh and im about to start.. so you are saying 6iu per day for 3month wont do much change to look ?

I know you weren't asking me, but I'll say for a fact, that depends on the person. Some people get pretty awesome results and some people don't notice anything. If you respond well, 6ius will make a difference.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2017, 02:34:46 PM »
I know you weren't asking me, but I'll say for a fact, that depends on the person. Some people get pretty awesome results and some people don't notice anything. If you respond well, 6ius will make a difference.

You may speak, for i am kind. Anyway thanks for the answer

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2017, 06:45:48 PM »
now is your

Pharma grade yes. Your skin complexion will look superb along with any blemishes. Hopefully your HGH will not have you hold water. I don't. If you decided now to run HGH this is your time to not fuck around with nutrition and training. Clear your schedule. Eat clean as much and as many times a day. Except for breakfast. Ill give you an example of a breakfast. This is not pre comp. As many cooked egg whites you can  use non stick, 4 ounces as lean ground beef you can find, 1 to 1.5 bowl of oatmeal with whatever type and many of fresh berries on top. I use raspberries. I like Irish oatmeal. Just me. Quaker is fine. Glass of favorite juice. Water coffee etc.. I usually make ground beef omelet. A very solid breakfast. The rest meals clean. Tilapia, 99% turkey, chicken breast rice or sweet potato or yam. I stick with rice every meal. White rice. You can omit out anything you want for breakfast or add rice instead of oatmeal. Your weight will drop normal at first as caloric restriction but it will level off and you will start to become more dense and muscular while burning fat but not losing weight. Your appearance will look different it will be hard to pin point it. 2nd pic is where I leveled off at 228 and just kept getting into comp condition with all muscles developing. Staying on hgh and diet. Test Tren Mast Anadrol.This was my first long term foray with hgh and this pattern eating and juicing. Have patience you will not look like this in 3 months. Stay on hgh and cycle you will get there. One year you will look back and be very pleased. 53 below

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2017, 07:12:07 PM »
53 on top 50 here. You see you keep gaining as aging. Patience

Coffeeman

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2017, 08:05:02 PM »
now is your

Pharma grade yes. Your skin complexion will look superb along with any blemishes. Hopefully your HGH will not have you hold water. I don't. If you decided now to run HGH this is your time to not fuck around with nutrition and training. Clear your schedule. Eat clean as much and as many times a day. Except for breakfast. Ill give you an example of a breakfast. This is not pre comp. As many cooked egg whites you can  use non stick, 4 ounces as lean ground beef you can find, 1 to 1.5 bowl of oatmeal with whatever type and many of fresh berries on top. I use raspberries. I like Irish oatmeal. Just me. Quaker is fine. Glass of favorite juice. Water coffee etc.. I usually make ground beef omelet. A very solid breakfast. The rest meals clean. Tilapia, 99% turkey, chicken breast rice or sweet potato or yam. I stick with rice every meal. White rice. You can omit out anything you want for breakfast or add rice instead of oatmeal. Your weight will drop normal at first as caloric restriction but it will level off and you will start to become more dense and muscular while burning fat but not losing weight. Your appearance will look different it will be hard to pin point it. 2nd pic is where I leveled off at 228 and just kept getting into comp condition with all muscles developing. Staying on hgh and diet. Test Tren Mast Anadrol.This was my first long term foray with hgh and this pattern eating and juicing. Have patience you will not look like this in 3 months. Stay on hgh and cycle you will get there. One year you will look back and be very pleased. 53 below
How long do you use Anadrol? 4-6 weeks then take a break?

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2017, 10:11:22 PM »
Ergo do you take t3 or t4 or anything to keep your insulin sensitivity up?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2017, 09:39:53 AM »
This picture was basically my starting point before HGH I was 200 pounds 47 years old over trained under fed and I did not understand how to train correctly You now can decide for yourself with no bullshit fucked up opinions. You look at this pic. A serious look at an ectomorphic hard gainer who could expect very little more then what you see. I will never compete again but I went from this to top .001% of all 50 year olds walking the planet. You just gotta gift. Look directly above this pic at that physique 201 240 nothing was added except hgh and a proper understanding how to train which most of you lack

Tell me more about the HGH you're using.  Is it UG stuff, pharma?  How are you getting it?  I want to run HGH for a while but have no clue who sells legit HGH anymore.  Totally lost.  PM me if you're willing to help out.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2017, 11:05:11 AM »
Unfortunatly i could only get ug lab genotropin.. not from lfizer in 10 x 10iu glass... 5 boxes of that.. would you say all ug labs are junk

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2017, 07:18:39 PM »
How long do you use Anadrol? 4-6 weeks then take a break?
I started using AD when I was 26 100mg. In the past 30 years I probably have been off AD maybe 4-5 total with breaks injury travel etc... I have used for many years straight. AD is my main stay drug. First drug I used was AD have had numerous blood work with latest liver values AST 41 ALT 86.Like a baseline for me. Have had numerous ultra sounds and no issues. So this is where my values hover. I can go back 5 years and I was on AD continuously. Thats me.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2017, 07:22:04 PM »
Unfortunatly i could only get ug lab genotropin.. not from lfizer in 10 x 10iu glass... 5 boxes of that.. would you say all ug labs are junk

Of course not. Pharm. hgh in and of itself is not expedient in giving results. So harder to tell. If your source a good guy I wouldn't worry. Do as planned.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2017, 12:00:39 AM »
What dose are you using with Anandrol for continuos use? Or am I misreading something?

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2017, 07:40:30 AM »
What dose are you using with Anandrol for continuos use? Or am I misreading something?

100mg pharm.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2017, 07:41:56 AM »
Ergo do you take t3 or t4 or anything to keep your insulin sensitivity up?

No none.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2017, 07:47:43 AM »
Tell me more about the HGH you're using.  Is it UG stuff, pharma?  How are you getting it?  I want to run HGH for a while but have no clue who sells legit HGH anymore.  Totally lost.  PM me if you're willing to help out.

I discuss earlier in beginning...

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2017, 07:56:51 AM »
ergo, do you have any general health tips for bodybuilders for longevity?

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2017, 10:26:56 AM »
ergo, do you have any general health tips for bodybuilders for longevity?

Give blood. Keep your hematocrit in range. Blood work of course. Take anti e. If tren use you will need dosinex.
Prolactin definitely increases.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2017, 10:50:27 AM »
HGH was Norditropin pens 2 iu 3 x a day IM top of quad. To this day I firmly believe that Norditropin is the best hgh there  is. Many will argue that it is all the same 191 sequence and I would assume all HGH would be the same. I have been using seros for the last 3 years. I have experimented with higher iu's 12 -15 receiving same benefit as if 6. I did not run the higher iu's a long long period and perhaps 12 would have yielded more mass. In the first pic Primo 600mg tren ace 300 mg Mast 300 mg Anadrol 50 100mg a day. Very little test 250 mg a day. I was experimenting with low test that time. Damian's gear anabolic board. He is long gone. Test e was pharm grade.

Anyone who says all 191 is the same is full of crap.  There are numerous real life stories of people that retain more water from one brand to another.  Who knows why?  Yes, different brands can yield different sides.

Coffeeman

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2017, 05:11:02 PM »
53 on top 50 here. You see you keep gaining as aging. Patience
Ergo, you look AMAZING for any age!! What would you recommend for someone 43 years old and lean who hasn't used any gear before?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2017, 08:24:59 AM »
HGH was Norditropin pens 2 iu 3 x a day IM top of quad. To this day I firmly believe that Norditropin is the best hgh there  is. Many will argue that it is all the same 191 sequence and I would assume all HGH would be the same. I have been using seros for the last 3 years. I have experimented with higher iu's 12 -15 receiving same benefit as if 6. I did not run the higher iu's a long long period and perhaps 12 would have yielded more mass. In the first pic Primo 600mg tren ace 300 mg Mast 300 mg Anadrol 50 100mg a day. Very little test 250 mg a day. I was experimenting with low test that time. Damian's gear anabolic board. He is long gone. Test e was pharm grade.

2 grams of Tren a week and 3 grams of Test plus 4 grams of Primo a week.  That's a lot of stuff man.  Doing about 10 grams of gear a week. 

Are you doing less now?  Sort of a maintenance dose?

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2017, 09:15:39 AM »
2 grams of Tren a week and 3 grams of Test plus 4 grams of Primo a week.  That's a lot of stuff man.  Doing about 10 grams of gear a week. 

[/quot

That's per week not per day. Which was not that much. Conservative

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2017, 09:17:40 AM »
[/quote

That's per week not per day. Which was not that much. Conservative

Per week listed as is.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2017, 10:16:36 AM »
Ergo, what diet do you recommend? Looking for something healthy and able to maintain decent shape

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2017, 10:35:11 AM »
Ergo, what diet do you recommend? Looking for something healthy and able to maintain decent shape

The conditioning you see in my pics was mostly based on Tilapia and white rice. Any lean protein source will work. keep carbs below 50 grams per meal. Breakfast was egg whites and rice. I love white rice and easy to prepare many meals worth at once. I have a great rice cooker that saved my life many times. eat as many meals a day as you can. I would eat in middle of night also. So low in calories you will always be in deficit. You will shred.Tilapia cheap. I as skillet non stick.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2017, 01:41:20 AM »
how short tall are you?