Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 10, 2017, 10:17:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: taking a day off what to do  (Read 704 times)
Marty Champions
Getbig V

ericpdollard.com is what we should know

« on: September 09, 2017, 11:29:53 AM »

i am fucking burnt out from work n family shit people dying , buried a relatives dog last night after work, been sittin on thjis couch beat off twice already its only 3pm , gf crying to come back home cus she fought with her mother..

fuck i have not much motivation i need 2 gallons of chocolate soy milk to perk bak up i guess
eric dollard isnt very interested in doin much with electricity these days thats very sad , he says the astranauts cannot see the sun while in space or any star , wich is intriguing
Report to moderator   Logged

A
Be There
Competitors II
Getbig V

« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 11:31:11 AM »

i am fucking burnt out from work n family shit people dying , buried a relatives dog last night after work, been sittin on thjis couch beat off twice already its only 3pm , gf crying to come back home cus she fought with her mother..

fuck i have not much motivation i need 2 gallons of chocolate soy milk to perk bak up i guess
eric dollard isnt very interested in doin much with electricity these days thats very sad , he says the astranauts cannot see the sun while in space or any star , wich is intriguing

it will be dead by now....
burnout666
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 11:31:33 AM »

Now you know the struggle that is Jason Blaha's everyday existence. Having to find something to do when the video business is in the doldrums.
calfzilla
Getbig V

Team SF1900 Big Lenny +Christi Broccolini via gh15

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 11:38:00 AM »

Why do you have a gf? Go mgtow and only use women for sex. Fewer stolen x-boxes that way.
burnout666
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2017, 11:40:03 AM »

Why do you have a gf? Go mgtow and only use women for sex. Fewer stolen x-boxes that way.

That works well on paper but only about 8% of guys master the technique of smash & dash without the obligatory angry text messages a few days later or a 1-6 month-long obsession
ideally all women would have low enough self esteem to be content with being your part-time cum bag, but the media's changed all that and once you stick it in them, they think you owe them one
Board_SHERIF
Getbig V

UK Independence Party

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2017, 11:50:04 AM »

take some time to shave all body hair off especially your arsehole, so GF can rim you.

K
_bruce_
Getbig V

Anus Rising

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2017, 11:52:36 AM »

Get an XBox dev kit and write "Tesla3D - Edison Must Die!"

?
IRON CROSS
Getbig III

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2017, 01:07:26 PM »

RELOCATE to Hawaii  Cool
DroppingPlates
Competitors II
Getbig V

#notindpskitchen

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2017, 01:12:10 PM »

Just enjoy a fucking non-vegan burger
Thin Lizzy
Getbig V

Don't want to hear your excuses even if true.

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2017, 01:21:57 PM »

I used some of this on my kitchen sink to touch it up. So far so good. It's cheap too so there's nothing really to lose if it doesn't work.

FREAKgeek
Getbig V

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2017, 11:42:46 AM »

Mayonnaise and craft beer will lift your spirits.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!