Author Topic: taking a day off what to do  (Read 1719 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
taking a day off what to do
« on: September 09, 2017, 12:29:53 PM »
i am fucking burnt out from work n family shit people dying , buried a relatives dog last night after work, been sittin on thjis couch beat off twice already its only 3pm , gf crying to come back home cus she fought with her mother..

fuck i have not much motivation i need 2 gallons of chocolate soy milk to perk bak up i guess
eric dollard isnt very interested in doin much with electricity these days thats very sad , he says the astranauts cannot see the sun while in space or any star , wich is intriguing
A

Simple Simon

Re: taking a day off what to do
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 12:31:11 PM »
i am fucking burnt out from work n family shit people dying , buried a relatives dog last night after work, been sittin on thjis couch beat off twice already its only 3pm , gf crying to come back home cus she fought with her mother..

fuck i have not much motivation i need 2 gallons of chocolate soy milk to perk bak up i guess
eric dollard isnt very interested in doin much with electricity these days thats very sad , he says the astranauts cannot see the sun while in space or any star , wich is intriguing

it will be dead by now....

burnout666

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 12:31:33 PM »
Now you know the struggle that is Jason Blaha's everyday existence. Having to find something to do when the video business is in the doldrums.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 12:38:00 PM »
Why do you have a gf? Go mgtow and only use women for sex. Fewer stolen x-boxes that way.

burnout666

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2017, 12:40:03 PM »
Why do you have a gf? Go mgtow and only use women for sex. Fewer stolen x-boxes that way.

That works well on paper but only about 8% of guys master the technique of smash & dash without the obligatory angry text messages a few days later or a 1-6 month-long obsession
ideally all women would have low enough self esteem to be content with being your part-time cum bag, but the media's changed all that and once you stick it in them, they think you owe them one

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2017, 12:50:04 PM »

take some time to shave all body hair off especially your arsehole, so GF can rim you.
K

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2017, 12:52:36 PM »
Get an XBox dev kit and write "Tesla3D - Edison Must Die!"

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2017, 02:07:26 PM »
RELOCATE to Hawaii  8)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2017, 02:12:10 PM »
Just enjoy a fucking non-vegan burger

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2017, 02:21:57 PM »
I used some of this on my kitchen sink to touch it up. So far so good. It's cheap too so there's nothing really to lose if it doesn't work.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2017, 12:42:46 PM »
Mayonnaise and craft beer will lift your spirits.