Author Topic: Never Forget... 9-11  (Read 50095 times)

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
Re: Never Forget... 9-11
« Reply #250 on: September 23, 2017, 06:05:31 AM »
That does not make him a fire science or fire engineering expert.  The fact that he states, that fire cannot compromise steel, pretty much discredits his expertise. 
g

Jet fuel and office fires cannot burn hot enough to turn steel molten - even official videos and pics show molten steel pouring from the building after just an hour of burning

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #251 on: September 23, 2017, 06:07:21 AM »

Grenfell tower in the uk burned from bottom to top for days and its structure wasn't compromised at all - Wake up guys!

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: September 23, 2017, 06:15:09 AM »
Grenfell tower in the uk burned from bottom to top for days and its structure wasn't compromised at all - Wake up guys!

Grenfell tower is type 1 construction.  The WTC's are not.  Are you trolling or stupid? ???

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #253 on: September 23, 2017, 06:18:46 AM »
Grenfell tower is type 1 construction.  The WTC's are not.  Are you trolling or stupid? ???

Seriously?!!! Do you not know how the towers are constructed or building 7?

Twaddle is the right name for you mate - YouTube "building 7 vs demolition" - side by side - IDENTICAL

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: September 23, 2017, 06:34:00 AM »
Seriously?!!! Do you not know how the towers are constructed or building 7?

Twaddle is the right name for you mate - YouTube "building 7 vs demolition" - side by side - IDENTICAL

Okay, I'm convinced you're trolling at this point.  Good job, you got me.   :D

Simple Simon

« Reply #255 on: September 23, 2017, 07:07:45 AM »
g

Jet fuel and office fires cannot burn hot enough to turn steel molten - even official videos and pics show molten steel pouring from the building after just an hour of burning

no it doesn't, you are wrong...

he is a video bearing in mind you can't seem to read evidence

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #256 on: September 23, 2017, 11:08:23 AM »

I found these 2 videos quite interesting

worth a watch neither are very long

and no i'm not proclaiming it was a inside job

just found them thought provoking.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #257 on: September 23, 2017, 09:59:00 PM »

Watch this..........

Then watch this......

Annnnd this one, you can skip to 4:15 if you like ;)

h

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #258 on: September 23, 2017, 10:34:40 PM »

No steel frame in that building = wake up morons!

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #259 on: September 23, 2017, 10:40:32 PM »
g

So explain how they can fly aeroplanes with that crap?

Heat of the flame = energy from the fuel = energy density of the material  = scientific fact you can find all kind of documents and manuals printed decades BEFORE 9/11, and your claim is based to Wikipedia page which anyone can edit? 

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #260 on: September 23, 2017, 10:46:56 PM »
Watch this..........

Then watch this......

Annnnd this one, you can skip to 4:15 if you like ;)

Raving lunatics and their claims are here again? How about some evidence? Never heard about that shit?

All collapsed towers were full of windows up to the moment they collapsed, and what I do not understand how you can use explosions inside the building without breaking any glass? Can someone explain this to me?

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #261 on: September 24, 2017, 01:21:45 AM »

Good to see you looking into this now. I do read evidence. You should read the 6 page report I put on here that's chocker full of scientific evidence.

NOBODY has debunked how all 3 buildings collapsed at free fall speed. How can none of the lower floors offer NO resistance to the collapse. This can only happen if professionally demolished.

Simple Simon

« Reply #262 on: September 24, 2017, 01:24:58 AM »
Good to see you looking into this now. I do read evidence. You should read the 6 page report I put on here that's chocker full of scientific evidence.

NOBODY has debunked how all 3 buildings collapsed at free fall speed. How can none of the lower floors offer NO resistance to the collapse. This can only happen if professionally demolished.

Great, so where were the explosives and what evidence do you have of them existing?

You are aware that all the buildings went down without any sounds of explosives whatsoever, how did that happen?

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #263 on: September 24, 2017, 02:10:48 AM »
Great, so where were the explosives and what evidence do you have of them existing?

You are aware that all the buildings went down without any sounds of explosives whatsoever, how did that happen?

Thermite found in the dust in many laboratories all around the world.
Many, Many witnesses reported hearing explosions .....

Look - Wrapping up. I wanted to believe the official story of course but when you watch this you just know the official story is bullshit

Simple Simon

« Reply #264 on: September 24, 2017, 02:25:23 AM »
Thermite found in the dust in many laboratories all around the world.
Many, Many witnesses reported hearing explosions .....

Look - Wrapping up. I wanted to believe the official story of course but when you watch this you just know the official story is bullshit

sources please....
Im not watching any more videos...

I have linked you to a site that debunks everything you have ever claimed
Here it is again...
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64

Why don't you set up an account and start telling them what you are claiming o here, there are a lot of people on that site who have spent thousands of hours going over the same shit you have cast a cursory glance over.

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #265 on: September 24, 2017, 02:31:02 AM »
sources please....
Im not watching any more videos...

I have linked you to a site that debunks everything you have ever claimed
Here it is again...
http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64

Why don't you set up an account and start telling them what you are claiming o here, there are a lot of people on that site who have spent thousands of hours going over the same shit you have cast a cursory glance over.

You won't watch that last video because it proves demolition. Don't blame you as its frighteningly obvious when you watch it.
Here it is again -

That thread you posted is just a bigger version of this one with arguments on both sides.

Simple Simon

« Reply #266 on: September 24, 2017, 02:39:08 AM »
You won't watch that last video because it proves demolition. Don't blame you as its frighteningly obvious when you watch it.
Here it is again -

That thread you posted is just a bigger version of this one with arguments on both sides.

I don't need to watch it because there isn't any evidence of demolition.

Seriously mate, I hope you are trolling because you need some help if its not the case.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: September 24, 2017, 04:55:57 AM »
Here it is again -

I'm still convinced you're trolling at this point, and you're doing a masterful job.  However, for those that are not trolling, we need to debunk the comparison video that keeps getting posted.  The side by side video of WTC7 vs demolition videos is inaccurate.  It only shows a portion of the WTC7 collapse?  Why?  Because if you show the entire video of the WTC7 collapse, it does not support your theory.  WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 did not collapse at free fall speed.  Actually, none of them collapsed anywhere near free fall speed.  This is proven, and can be proven very easily.  I'm not sure why truthers keep claiming they all fell at free fall speed.  THEY DID NOT!  The video below actually shows the entire collapse of WTC7, not just a portion.   8)

Simple Simon

« Reply #268 on: September 24, 2017, 05:14:28 AM »
I'm still convinced you're trolling at this point, and you're doing a masterful job.  However, for those that are not trolling, we need to debunk the comparison video that keeps getting posted.  The side by side video of WTC7 vs demolition videos is inaccurate.  It only shows a portion of the WTC7 collapse?  Why?  Because if you show the entire video of the WTC7 collapse, it does not support your theory.  WTC1, WTC2, and WTC7 did not collapse at free fall speed.  Actually, none of them collapsed anywhere near free fall speed.  This is proven, and can be proven very easily.  I'm not sure why truthers keep claiming they all fell at free fall speed.  THEY DID NOT!  The video below actually shows the entire collapse of WTC7, not just a portion.   8)

Believe me, some people are so convinced of these conspiracies they will keep going in the face of overwhelming evidence.

Let me tell you about a guy I was discussing Noahs Ark with on David Ickes forums.

He claimed that all the animals were fitted with solar panels so they could survive so long without eating?

Another guy chipped in and said "but solar panels would be no good as the animals were below deck"
I had to point out that arguing from a standpoint of common sense with a guy who thought animals could live off solar energy was a little pointless.

Thats why presenting all this evidence to truths is sometimes a waste of time.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #269 on: September 24, 2017, 11:47:08 AM »

You are incorrect. There where several loud explosions as heard by witnesses at the scene. Watch the video I posted to you. Many people reported a third explosion the moment the towers fell. Also in another video you can see the demo charges going off each floor just moments before it goes into a free fall. Watch the videos.
h

Simple Simon

« Reply #270 on: September 24, 2017, 11:50:43 AM »
You are incorrect. There where several loud explosions as heard by witnesses at the scene. Watch the video I posted to you. Many people reported a third explosion the moment the towers fell. Also in another video you can see the demo charges going off each floor just moments before it goes into a free fall. Watch the videos.

No...I have seen them all before, I studied this shit years ago.

There isn't any evidence of a controlled explosion on any of the buildings.

As for charges going off on each floor, then you seem to be totally unaware of how buildings are demolished.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #271 on: September 24, 2017, 11:53:20 AM »
Believe me, some people are so convinced of these conspiracies they will keep going in the face of overwhelming evidence.

Let me tell you about a guy I was discussing Noahs Ark with on David Ickes forums.

He claimed that all the animals were fitted with solar panels so they could survive so long without eating?

Another guy chipped in and said "but solar panels would be no good as the animals were below deck"
I had to point out that arguing from a standpoint of common sense with a guy who thought animals could live off solar energy was a little pointless.

Thats why presenting all this evidence to truths is sometimes a waste of time.

There is no overwhelming evidence to proof the 911 commission report. The whole thing was rigged. Explain how the nose of a plane can push through that building without a dent, utter bullshit! Only bombs/explosives brought those towers down. A plane did not hit the Pentagon, it was a missile. There where no phone calls made from passengers on a hijacked plane, impossible. Believing a commission sponsored by our own government is tantamount in believing the police when they investigate themselves.
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #272 on: September 24, 2017, 11:54:34 AM »
No...I have seen them all before, I studied this shit years ago.

There isn't any evidence of a controlled explosion on any of the buildings.

As for charges going off on each floor, then you seem to be totally unaware of how buildings are demolished.

Kettle talking............
h

Simple Simon

« Reply #273 on: September 24, 2017, 11:55:08 AM »
There is no overwhelming evidence to proof the 911 commission report. The whole thing was rigged. Explain how the nose of a plane can push through that building without a dent, utter bullshit! Only bombs/explosives brought those towers down. A plane did not hit the Pentagon, it was a missile. There where no phone calls made from passengers on a hijacked plane, impossible. Believing a commission sponsored by our own government in tantamount in believing the police when they investigate themselves.

did you once discuss Noahs Ark on David Ickes forums?

Simple Simon

« Reply #274 on: September 24, 2017, 11:56:16 AM »

Kettle talking............

Look Eric, you seem to be of the opinion that explosives brought down all 3 buildings, can you explain how and when all the charges were placed?