Author Topic: Strength Cartel - Don't Mess with them!  (Read 31614 times)

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
Re: Don't mess with the Strength Cartel.............
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2017, 11:55:37 AM »
If you all have such negative things to say about people that are trying to reach goals what do you say about people with eating disorders or other issues that cause them to be overweight?

We say that they are inutile slobs and objects of deserved ridicule.
We don't wish them well, and prefer to heap continuous abuse on their pathetic lives.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #76 on: September 20, 2017, 12:29:33 PM »
We don't wish them well, and prefer to heap continuous abuse on their pathetic lives.

x2

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #77 on: September 20, 2017, 12:32:43 PM »

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2017, 12:48:07 PM »

x3

Losing weight is not an achievement and should not be applauded as they shouldn't have been obese in the first place

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 20, 2017, 03:58:48 PM »
they look amazing! where do i sign up?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #80 on: September 20, 2017, 07:18:49 PM »
Nah, they got their sleep apnea fixed.

Don't get it.   ???

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 20, 2017, 09:04:58 PM »
Why is everyone so negative on these guys? Yes they are overpricing a water bottle and probably a lot of other things for that matter but they are just trying to make money and I will never hate on anyone trying to put on the table as long as it's legal and not at the sake of others. Overpriced yes, but lots of things in this world are overpriced.

They are big, strong, and some are probably obese but that's not a reason to talk sh*** on someone. These guys choose to look like this, they choose the tattoos. They put in time in the gym lifting and trying to reach new goals. If you all have such negative things to say about people that are trying to reach goals what do you say about people with eating disorders or other issues that cause them to be overweight? You guys bully them to? Not cool.... I don't agree at ALL with how they approached Brad Castleberry, they will never be successful in life if they walk around Expo's calling out people, calling them bit***s and basically threatening violence. They are not perfect but I wish them the best as I do everyone that is trying to better themselves and not afraid to reach for their dreams. 

Strong first post. How did you get here holmes?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2017, 09:11:52 PM »
Why is everyone so negative on these guys? Yes they are overpricing a water bottle and probably a lot of other things for that matter but they are just trying to make money and I will never hate on anyone trying to put on the table as long as it's legal and not at the sake of others. Overpriced yes, but lots of things in this world are overpriced.

They are big, strong, and some are probably obese but that's not a reason to talk sh*** on someone. These guys choose to look like this, they choose the tattoos. They put in time in the gym lifting and trying to reach new goals. If you all have such negative things to say about people that are trying to reach goals what do you say about people with eating disorders or other issues that cause them to be overweight? You guys bully them to? Not cool.... I don't agree at ALL with how they approached Brad Castleberry, they will never be successful in life if they walk around Expo's calling out people, calling them bit***s and basically threatening violence. They are not perfect but I wish them the best as I do everyone that is trying to better themselves and not afraid to reach for their dreams.  

Obesity by choice is definitely a reason to talk shit on someone.  But settle down, it's a fucking message board with like 40 members, 30 of which are the same person.

And believe me, I've defended them on earlier pages in this thread for their emphasis on alternate energy sources.
Y

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2017, 09:15:11 PM »

They are big, strong, and some are probably obese but that's not a reason to talk sh*** on someone. These guys choose to look like this, they choose the tattoos.

Not cool.... I don't agree at ALL with how they approached Brad Castleberry, they will never be successful in life if they walk around Expo's calling out people, calling them bit***s and basically threatening violence.

They are not perfect but I wish them the best as I do everyone that is trying to better themselves and not afraid to reach for their dreams. 

Chose to steal from Richard Piano as well.

Chose to act like buffoons to Brad "Parsh" Castlecanning threatening people at Expos.

Idiots is what they are.
Q

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2017, 09:24:48 PM »
.  But settle down, it's a fucking message board with like 40 members, 30 of which are the same person.
s.

haha

Deltnificant

• Getbig I
« Reply #85 on: September 21, 2017, 01:51:25 PM »
Chose to steal from Richard Piano as well.

Chose to act like buffoons to Brad "Parsh" Castlecanning threatening people at Expos.

Idiots is what they are.

This very well could be true, I deal with idiots on a daily basis but I still treat them with respect... The Piana thing is interesting, I would like to hear the whole story from both sides.

Deltnificant

• Getbig I
« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2017, 01:58:26 PM »
fuck off you fat twat.

Great first post. Don't forget to swallow when you're giving your strength cartel co-workers their daily bro job.

So classy... I can tell you put a lot of thought into these post and really spoke from the heart... It never amazes me the fascinating things that people will post on the internet.

Simple Simon

« Reply #87 on: September 21, 2017, 02:02:37 PM »
So classy... I can tell you put a lot of thought into these post and really spoke from the heart... It never amazes me the fascinating things that people will post on the internet.

stick around kid....

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #88 on: September 21, 2017, 03:47:03 PM »

stick around kid.....
Q

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #89 on: September 21, 2017, 04:07:20 PM »
dirt fart tell

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Strength Cartel, luimarco,& Jason Genoa arrested in ICE operation.
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2017, 08:24:18 AM »

chess315

Re: Strength Cartel, luimarco,& Jason Genoa arrested in DEA sting!
« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2017, 08:55:10 AM »
All I can say is get your money

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2017, 09:12:48 AM »
do you train trapezoids?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #93 on: September 22, 2017, 09:23:09 AM »
do you train trapezoids?

Are you referring to why I'm so small at the moment? I'm wayyy down in bw and up in bf. No big deal

Actually fucked my neck training traps in march. Power shrugs out of a . stoopid heavy weight with "rest-pause" (like 1-2sec rest, if you can call that rest pause.. but the way it goes back down on the pins between each rep and I reset my grip quick). Was using 655 or 675 when I did it and turned my head at top of movement. Range of motion is only like 3-4" but its the only way they grow.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2017, 09:26:21 AM »
Are you referring to why I'm so small at the moment? I'm wayyy down in bw and up in bf. No big deal

Actually fucked my neck training traps in march. Power shrugs out of a . stoopid heavy weight with "rest-pause" (like 1-2sec rest, if you can call that rest pause.. but the way it goes back down on the pins between each rep and I reset my grip quick). Was using 655 or 675 when I did it and turned my head at top of movement. Range of motion is only like 3-4" but its the only way they grow.

sounds legit. you can use a foam roller to get rid of muscle knot or just go to the thai spa.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #95 on: September 22, 2017, 09:38:32 AM »
sounds legit. you can use a foam roller to get rid of muscle knot or just go to the thai spa.

nah... I just quit training for like 6 months and started eating like once a day. lol

even just quit all gear. just did like 3 test shots in that time frame too haha

Simple Simon

« Reply #96 on: September 22, 2017, 10:13:36 AM »

::)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #98 on: September 22, 2017, 10:45:32 AM »

Tells a lot about you if you think a 600lb 3" power shrug out of a rack off the pins is somehow not "believable".

Either had 7 plates or 6. I forget. In prison (when I started doing the movement) could go much heavier because we had 100lb plates however don't recall going over 755 or 785.

Conventional shrugs with 315 405 4:55 or whatever hole in the bar the entire time with 12 continuous reps 10 continuous rubs even 6 Ruben 3 or whatever don't do shit for my traps my hands arms shoulders what the fuck ever else low back I'll give out long before I can ever get to the point of exhausting my traps or even getting to the point where they're fucking sore the next day. Stupid heavy shot power shrugs or what works for me if you don't like it that's fine I do what I do cuz it works for me like I said

Simple Simon

« Reply #99 on: September 22, 2017, 11:37:17 AM »
Tells a lot about you if you think a 600lb 3" power shrug out of a rack off the pins is somehow not "believable".

Either had 7 plates or 6. I forget. In prison (when I started doing the movement) could go much heavier because we had 100lb plates however don't recall going over 755 or 785.

Conventional shrugs with 315 405 4:55 or whatever hole in the bar the entire time with 12 continuous reps 10 continuous rubs even 6 Ruben 3 or whatever don't do shit for my traps my hands arms shoulders what the fuck ever else low back I'll give out long before I can ever get to the point of exhausting my traps or even getting to the point where they're fucking sore the next day. Stupid heavy shot power shrugs or what works for me if you don't like it that's fine I do what I do cuz it works for me like I said

You were in prison?