Author Topic: went to a club last weekend by unc... there was nothing but young dime peice ass  (Read 13174 times)

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I buy it from Whole Foods, they sell Organic Bone Beef Broth, I just heat it up and drink it like coffee.

thank you

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
thank you
No problem, tastes great and has a ton of protein, just tastes like you're drinking soup.

Simple Simon

I buy it from Whole Foods, they sell Organic Bone Beef Broth, I just heat it up and drink it like coffee.

..with milk and sugar?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
the food and calories obsessions on here are very amusing

diet/food intake comes in dead last BY FAR with regards to physique look

drugs are first of course but training is a very close second

you can take the perfect drugs but it wont do much unless your training is on point

and a perfect training rountine will get you somewhere but you will need to druga for the finishing touch

and as far as all the "health" talk abouf "diet" well that plays maybe.... maybe a less than 10% role

your GENETICS determine your health not "diet"

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
No just straight up, it's broth, if anything add some sea salt.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV

you can take the perfect drugs but it wont do much unless your training is on point

and a perfect training rountine will get you somewhere but you will need to druga for the finishing touch

and as far as all the "health" talk abouf "diet" well that plays maybe.... maybe a less than 10% role

Collagen plays a huge role in joint connective tissue, skin, hair, nails etc. Diet is huge bro, take all the drugs you want but look at how some age compared to others? Look at guys like Lee Labrada or Milos for example they have clean looking skin, healthy look to them vs guys  like Aaron Clark or Branch Warren.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
went solo roaming around tryin to park for free almost got pulled over by cops but was sober i kept hittin the brakes lookin at fine ass everywher wound up parkin at a frat house security guard there but i shit you not i saw about 80 to 100 goin in an out , these bitches were way fine i sure missed out not goin to college but dam i still look yung as fuck,would be funny doin at midlife stint at unc for some bs degree obviously go to network all that pussy

these chicks were all dimes

then i find my way onto franklin st got in line for a club .... mad hoes there again all fucking dimes tried to talk to some hoes. these bitches had no clue about my age thinkin im 25 or some shit loool it was difficult navigatin to different hoes there maybe half my age they were all in groups of 3 n 4 , i felt the club needed more hebrews to get that dirty mudshark vibe goin,,but no only about 4 or 5 hebros,,,these yung sluts were there to just look fuckin hot... i did some recording but footage was kinda dark, i need a good way to record these hoes withoiut bein an obvious pervert. i got a number tho walkin up to some chick asked for her cig she was 24 a solid 7.5 .i aint callin tho already got a bitch but dam its fun to fuk with people i think overal people may have been scared of me in my red polo shirt maybe i seem like the devil,,, i sure feel beastley everyone my age got greys...

i just couldnt beleive how hot young pussy is these days there were like no fat bitches...alot of them had flawless asses tits ect

let me tell u these college age chicks are tight thick in all the right places its a whole new world then 10 years ago
;D ;D ;D ;D
F

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Collagen plays a huge role in joint connective tissue, skin, hair, nails etc. Diet is huge bro, take all the drugs you want but look at how some age compared to others? Look at guys like Lee Labrada or Milos for example they have clean looking skin, healthy look to them vs guys  like Aaron Clark or Branch Warren.

thoughts on Biotin?

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.

Try eating only Twinkies for the next couple years and see what happens.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
back to college town pussy

I am so trying to move out of AZ in the next few years but if i stay here good chance ill move back to downtown tempe by ASU

1. always fun good vibe
2. hot chics everywhere
3. asu has epic pool parties
4. sporting events going on
5. new new new new - always new stuff popping up in college towns

also if you want to score college chics you gotta have a strong IG game... ive explained this in the past

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Glass Bro

• Getbig II
There are lots of temptations out there.  I used to play lead guitar in rock bands in my 20's... free pussy was all over the place and I took full advantage of it.  My many years of experience has shown me that the majority of women are leeches.  This has only gotten worse with todays technology and social media.  There are a few good ones out there, but they are very far and few between.  

Bang the shit outta them, but never marry, shack up or have kids with them.  At some point down the line, you'll be sorry and broke.

MGTOW.....look it up on YouTube.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

i love that trashy latina look but she aint going to Chapel hill

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Try eating only Twinkies for the next couple years and see what happens.

who'd be that boring

my great grandmother (moms side) lived to be 97 and she ate crap constantly (fried eggs and bacon, pints of choclate ice cream, fried chicken etc)

my grand dad (dads side) is 94 and smokes every day, drinks jack and has a god awful diet

GENETICS

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

post up hot college chics! you are wasting bandwidth

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV

thoughts on Biotin?
Good for hair and skin.
back to college town pussy

I am so trying to move out of AZ in the next few years but if i stay here good chance ill move back to downtown tempe by ASU

1. always fun good vibe
2. hot chics everywhere
3. asu has epic pool parties
4. sporting events going on
5. new new new new - always new stuff popping up in college towns

also if you want to score college chics you gotta have a strong IG game... ive explained this in the past

Dude move as close as possible to ASU! I Can't imagine the dime pieces that run through that campus!
who'd be that boring

my great grandmother (moms side) lived to be 97 and she ate crap constantly (fried eggs and bacon, pints of choclate ice cream, fried chicken etc)

my grand dad (dads side) is 94 and smokes every day, drinks jack and has a god awful diet

GENETICS

I'm not talking about longevity of life, I'm talking about how diet determines how someone looks, look at the skin of Asian people, look at Italians and Greeks how they have such nice glowing skin. This is a direct result of diet, high in vitamins/minerals/healthy fats/very low processed foods/very little simple sugars. Now compare that to the people of USA and Australia, you'll start to understand its all about diet, drugs may bring you muscle, but how your outer appearance looks is directly linked to diet.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i bet i look younger n cuter than keto kid... its fucking wrong to boil up animal bodyparts that shit will kill u
A

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
U of A bump

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
While most foods contain antioxidants and other nutrients to help the body synthesize collagen, bone broth is one of the rare foods to actually contain a bioavailable form of collagen your body can use right away.

Since collagen types I, II, and III are concentrated in the tendons, ligaments, bones and joints, cooking down these animal parts for long periods of time helps release collagen from the bones (as well as other amino acids, proteins and electrolytes that can improve the skin’s appearance), resulting in a nutrient-rich broth, arguably superior to collagen supplements.

Beef bone broth is richest in type I collagen, which makes it the best choice for skin health, while chicken and turkey broth are higher in type II collagen for supporting the joints.
Yes citrus, leafy greens, tomatoes, avocado, eggs, salmon etc..are all great in boosting collagen as well. I'm 35, no grey hairs yet dude, but I think that might be genetic, I have one uncle who went full grey by 28, and the other his older brother has few grey hairs and he's 5 years older, they are both now in their 40's. One thing I suggest is getting the "Fuck boy" lol hair cut! This shit has done wonders for me for picking up young hoe's!

1.  I've researched this in the past.  Some say what you say, other studies say it's a bunch or horseshit.   I may still give it a shot now after reading this.  Probably tastes good.

2.  I have that haircut.

Y

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
look at all these dipshits that are gonna eat a shitload of meat n bone broth now fuckin savages lol
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
look at all these dipshits that are gonna eat a shitload of meat n bone broth now fuckin savages lol

The Proverbial Bone-broth of Peace!
Q

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
can u get them collagen gaynz from eatin jello?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
U of A bump
that lil slut on right was all i was seein last weekend, i remember 15 years ago goin out you might see a few like that but now they all look like that
A